Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Knocked Up! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knocked Up! (4003 Views)

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked / Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl / On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Covered by HIS grace! cool

His grace does not cover continuous and unrepentant sin. wink
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:26am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

His grace does not cover continuous and unrepentant sin. wink

If u ask for HIS forgiveness, your slates would be wiped clean. wink
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2008
True.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:40am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

True.

I always do this before tumbling in the hay.
U can't blame me cos i cannot disobey the simple laws of nature.
Re: Knocked Up! by dreeldee: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Whatever the case may be. . . . . I can't be with a single mother.
Hell. . . . .I cannot shag a single mother let alone marry her.

i wont be surprised if you end up falling HELPLESSLY in love and getting married to a mother of 3 send me your IV sha cool

@post I can't marry a lady just because i knocked her up except I still love her to be with her, which isn't controlled by pressure from anywhere and that doesn't mean i ain't going to take care of my child. I could always take care of her too whenever even if i don't marry her cool
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

I always do this before tumbling in the hay.
You can't blame me because i cannot disobey the simple laws of nature.

When I was beginning to reason with you, you say nonsense. I blame you!!!! One of the fruits of the Spirit is Self control, you'd better go for some soul searching! Laws of nature my foot!!!!!!
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2008
dreeldee:

i wont be surprised if you end up falling in love with an after 3 cool

Make that after 8!!!!!
Over me dead body. . . . . .I'd rather be a monk.

stillwater:

When I was beginning to reason with you, you say nonsense. I blame you!!!! One of the fruits of the Spirit is Self control, you'd better go for some soul searching! Laws of nature my foot!!!!!!

How can a full-blooded young man NOT respond to stimuli.
Babes, blood flow in me veins, not apple juice.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2008
Whatever!!!!!! tongue
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

Whatever!!!!!! tongue

Nkiruka, take your time.
I need words of advice not cold shoulders. angry
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2008
Babatunde, take your time. cheesy
What advice?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

Babatunde, take your time. cheesy
What advice?

Babatunde?? Of all the names u could have chosen?? Tsssssssk. . . .tsssk.

Advice as in. . . . .what can a man do when he is constantly surrounded by daughters of Eve.??
People talk about self control but . . . . . . Men have their needs.
Isn't it??
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Babatunde?? Of all the names u could have chosen?? Tsssssssk. . . .tsssk.

My thoughts exactly on Nkiruka.

Advice as in. . . . .what can a man do when he is constantly surrounded by daughters of Eve.??
People talk about self control but . . . . . . Men have their needs.
Isn't it??

Playing the blame game, are we? I have this diamond bracelet, I show it to you, you steal it, you're caught, the reason you stole it---> you say. . . because I showed it to you How does that sound?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

My thoughts exactly on Nkiruka.

I ma stick to Ify.

Playing the blame game, are we? I have this diamond bracelet, I show it to you, you steal it, you're caught, the reason you stole it---> you say. . . because I showed it to you How does that sound?

It is not that simple for MEN.
U cannot equate stealing to getting down. No matter what, the owner of a diamond bracelet will not beg a thief to come steal it.
Agreed??
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

I ma stick to Ify.

" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is not that simple for MEN.
You cannot equate stealing to getting down. No matter what, the owner of a diamond bracelet will not beg a thief to come steal it.
Agreed??

My brain cells are feeling sleepy, so whatever undecided
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

" cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brain cells are feeling sleepy, so whatever undecided

Spare the bugs. Let em suck 2 pints of blood from ur body.
Goodnight!
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2008
i wont be surprised if you end up falling HELPLESSLY in love and getting married to a mother of 3 send me your IV sh
Don't mind him, he may end up with a woman that has more babies than a reindeer.
Re: Knocked Up! by Uche2nna(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Don't mind him, he may end up with a woman that has more babies than a reindeer.

lol
Re: Knocked Up! by Memi(f): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2008
I don't think men or women should marry, because the woman becomes pregnant, I think it actually just makes things more complicated, a man still can provide and take care of his child without marrying the woman , its a very good  question, I'm curious to see what everybody else thinks. Here in Florida,men here are beaten down with child support.Before they get their paychecks money is taken out for their child/children.If they don't pay they are not allowed to drive, if caught they are arrested and taken to court, whatever valuable possesions they have they give it to the woman in court. The child support continues to mount as they stay unemployed. If you have a passport or visa its revoked until the man pays all his fees to the court and to the woman. Taking care of your children in the U.S is serious business it can ruin your life.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2008
I don't think men or women should marry, because the woman becomes pregnant, I think it actually just makes things more complicated, a man still can provide and take care of his child without marrying the woman , its a very good question, I'm curious to see what everybody else thinks. Here in Florida,men here are beaten down with child support.Before they get their paychecks money is taken out for their child/children.If they don't pay they are not allowed to drive, if caught they are arrested and taken to court, whatever valuable possesions they have they give it to the woman in court. The child support continues to mount as they stay unemployed. If you have a passport or visa its revoked until the man pays all his fees to the court and to the woman. Taking care of your children in the US is serious business it can ruin your life.

Come to think of it, is there anything wrong with paying child support? My father and mother supported me until I became and adult, why shouldn't I support my children? Men and women should step up and pay for their babies expenses. I love the child support law and hope it should be adopted in Nigeria.
Re: Knocked Up! by dreeldee: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Make that after 8!!!!!
Over me dead body. . . . . .I'd rather be a monk.

How can a full-blooded young man NOT respond to stimuli.
Babes, blood flow in me veins, not apple juice.

funny so are u saying single mothers should remain single just because they got a child outta wedlock? you're leaving absolutely no chance for them and if every man is having same view as yours, then who's gonna marry them i thought the world had gone beyond this
Re: Knocked Up! by dreeldee: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2008
Memi:

I don't think men or women should marry, because the woman becomes pregnant, I think it actually just makes things more complicated, a man still can provide and take care of his child without marrying the woman , its a very good question, I'm curious to see what everybody else thinks. Here in Florida,men here are beaten down with child support.Before they get their paychecks money is taken out for their child/children.If they don't pay they are not allowed to drive, if caught they are arrested and taken to court, whatever valuable possesions they have they give it to the woman in court. The child support continues to mount as they stay unemployed. If you have a passport or visa its revoked until the man pays all his fees to the court and to the woman. T[b]aking care of your children in the US is serious business[/b] it can ruin your life.

exactly what i was going to say. lmao!! your last phrase reminds me of dmt, a mobile toilet company's adverts back in naija "shit business is serious business" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2008
any babe wey get belle for me now go born am
if to say i gree father the ones wey don happen before,
i suppose don dey become grandpa by now cos i started early.
but marriage by pregnancy no be by force.
Re: Knocked Up! by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

In Cameroun, men 18 and over are made to pay a one time payment of about $2000 if they knock up any girl or face a jail sentence. Don't you think that such laws in Nigeria will make these boys hunting for honey pots have a second thought?

Fantastic law.

I wish it can be implemented in Nigeria. It would help restrain our population explosion and reduce poverty which can be caused by lack of support in upbringing. It would also help struggling single mothers get on their feet rather than go to another man to be banged up to support their child.
Re: Knocked Up! by Sagamite(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

All ma sisters are happily married. So it can never happen to them.

That doesn't wash, mate. It can still happen to them

What about if their husband run away with another chick with fresh backside?  grin

Then they become single mothers.

That said, I feel you, I won't marry a single mama meself.

Options are wide and varied out there, why settle for less. If it was a second marriage, then a maybe but if their is a young woman without kids with equal or similar points in my grading system, then the single mama would be a runner-up that missed the first price.

Although I disagree with you about the shagging single mothers thing. If she wants to play and be friends, and she understands the terms & contract before the games begin, why not if she is hot. But she needs to understand the t&c before we begin, that is important.
Re: Knocked Up! by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2008
To answer the main question: No chance in hell would I marry a girl just because I knocked her up.

In regards to her father and sibling intimidation, I am too stubborn to even worry about that.

Women are not stupid, they know what they are doing most of the time but play the ditsy model when they need public opinion to let things go their way. And if it is them that don't want a guy, THEY ARE RUTHLESS. grin
Re: Knocked Up! by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Come to think of it, is there anything wrong with paying child support? My father and mother supported me until I became and adult, why shouldn't I support my children? Men and women should step up and pay for their babies expenses. I love the child support law and hope it should be adopted in Nigeria.

There is nothing wrong in paying child support. Actually I think it is a fundamental responsibility. What I find wrong, in some cases, is the extortionist amounts the court allocate for child support that can ruin some men.

I think it is critical that Nigeria implements some child support structures in the legal framework but I wouldn't want the type practiced in the West. There must be a basic child maintenance cost range that is universally reasonable across the population that judges can award from to protect people from being charged extortionist rates.

A basic child maintenance cost range maybe from minimum amount a child needs based on cost of living to 3 times minimum amount a child needs based on cost of living. It the person paying feels they want to top up well above what the court has awarded, then all well and good.

What I don't believe in is the situation where the judge awards based on your wealth as:

1) Personally, no matter how rich I am, I will never spoil my kids. In their teenage years they will work for every penny they get from me so they can appreciate money. That is the way I want to bring up my kids, so no judge has a right to dictate to me how much i should spend on my kids above what is their basic needs.

2) No one is monitoring whether the money is actually going on my kids or on Jimmy Choo shoes & Loius Vitton bags. That is what I call state extortion. There should be a law requiring monthly invoices and receipts if the law really wants to be fair.

This would also help to reduce the amount of gold diggers that rush in the west to get pregnant for rich and famous people.

The negative side of this is that we would never have been blessed with Kanye's classic:

She take me money
When am in need ,
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ jackal

whats d big deal in marrying a single mother or after2? undecided
some r better than single grls u know
Re: Knocked Up! by Gamine(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
For the guy to have knocked me up at all,
i must have been thinking of marriage and i Will marry Him!

But if one of those mistakes of life happened, i cant.
my child cant grow up in a loveless union.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
For the guy to have knocked me up at all,
i must have been thinking of marriage and i Will marry Him!

But if one of those mistakes of life happened, i can't.
my child can't grow up in a loveless union.
Girl, get the ring before you digest the pap because dem boys can perform wonders.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2008
Women are not stupid, they know what they are doing most of the time but play the ditsy model when they need public opinion to let things go their way. And if it is them that don't want a guy, THEY ARE RUTHLESS.

undecided undecided Too sexist!!!
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2008

funny so are u saying single mothers should remain single just because they got a child out of wedlock? you're leaving absolutely no chance for them and if every man is having same view as yours, then who's going to marry them Huh i thought the world had gone beyond this Huh
Don't worry about him, he'll know better whenever he finally matures and rid himself of his milk teeth. Life is not black and white.
Re: Knocked Up! by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
The journey from the "dick" to the "pussy" is a pleasurable but a risky one.
Religion is "sentiment"
morale is "sentiment"
desency is "sentiment"
Responsibility is a "fantasy"
you lost it all immediately you opened your legs,
if dont' want to reap the fruit of evil, "flee from the devils' vine yard"
men and women should learn to do things that are absolutely necessary.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / How Can You Make Your Boyfriend Marry You? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.