Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31208 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by DaVerdict: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Maximum respect man!!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oh my !! I never knew this thread exit oooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm a weed smoker and I pass whatever energy and inspiration gotten from puffing the holy seed into something productive .. I need some cool recommendations of strong skunk ! wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by RationalDude(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
hmmn, I'm tempted to try this stuff out.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
My first experience with smoking weed happened a year after graduating from secondary school In Surulere (That Joint beside the canal (Lemo) ). It was around Christmas period, we were driving around in his Chrysler and he decided to go blow off , luckily for us we were around a strong Joint and he's kinda popular there . He asked me to sit in the car while he quickly went at it but , after some minutes I have to go meet him because his phone kept ringing and it was a call he had been expecting . To cut the story short , I puffed two rolls of skunk (first time o) and I nearly passed out . Flashes of abstract mumbo jumbos kept doing a Usain bolt in my head , then I started laughing at almost anything . I even told Yomi( the bros name) that he has a big head and it was like his eye balls were attached to his head Lol . Since then it's been a roller coaster of puffing for me , I use it to relax , for deeper thinking , to kill depression etc and I don't smoke cigarette or drink . Weed smoking didn't in anyway affect my performance , delivery . In fact it increase my assimilation rate , I look deeper into things and face the reality of life squarely. Do you know that 70% of the male gender smoke weed ? there are times when I chill out in a Joint (not advisable these days because of police bursting etc) and I'm always surprised at the kind of caliber of people that come around to take one or buy . Decent people in suits !!!!! smoking weed is among the world's best kept secret among people but it takes a smoker to know a smoker .

Do you know that traces of weed were found in Leonardo da vinci's pipe ? I'm sure even Einstein do blow some , cos weed brings out the genius in you. Dependency and addiction ain't good though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lest I forget , Bob Marley said something about weed smoking - " If your head is not strong enough for it , stop it " . The sad truth is everybody likes Mary Jane but she doesn't like everybody .

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ismokeweed1(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
ALERT! ! ! EXTRA LONG POST FROM AN ANGRY STONER! ! !

Some people just weren't meant to smoke weed, it's a fact. Those are the ones that fight tooth and nail against it. The worst is when someone's never ever tried it before but is ready to fabricate a hundred lies about what makes it bad. Those people deserve to be flogged. If you've never been to sokoto you can never tell me what happens there. Most of the most prominent, intelligent, successful and wealthiest people in the world either smoke marijuana or have done so at one time or another in their lives, from Oprah to Obama and Bill Gates to Clinton then Bush to Mandela (I purposely left out musicians from my list for obvious reasons) the fact is that everyone must have at least one bad habit, just chose the one you can defend at any time or gathering.

It's legalized in many countries already. Do you know that in America there are reportedly over a million alcohol, cocaine, heroine and acid related fatalities each annually but ZERO cannabis related ones? Do your research my people. I'm so tired of people saying weed is bad. Smoke blunt and shut up. People frequently have bad experiences on their first try but it gets better from there, those that took it the first time and ran away from it obviously took an overdose. Thankfully an overdose of marijuana has been known to knock out the consumer for a short period of time at most after which the individual comes to (I say this because it happened to me on my first try, it never deterred me though) You can never run mad from an overdose, it's a fabrication that old people used to try and make their kids desist from taking it. Anyone you noticed who took it and ran mad must have added something else into it either knowingly or unknowingly OR didn't tell you the truth about the kind of drug he/she took prior to running mad OR its a remote controlled event by that old witch from the persons village smiley

When you take it the first time you won't understand what's going on with your system, it makes your senses heighten and your mind may wander depending on your activity at that time. But when you take an overdose the first time this feeling causes panic and dread to anyone.

The problem is that we Nigerians abuse it, it's supposed to be taken in 'medical' quantities (often referred to as pinchi). In other countries the drug may cost so much that up to 5 individuals may have to pool resources just to purchase a joint which they all share. Over here with as little as N50 you can buy a quantity equal to that being sold for $30 or £20. Do you know that the bottom part of the joint where your lips go (aka claro) is enough to give you the necessary medical relaxation that the drug was intended to? No newbie can have a harrowing first experience if he/she takes a maximum of 3 long deep puffs of marijuana smoke at any given time.

People should stop calling Jesus or God where marijuana is involved, it's not a mortal sin to smoke even if it damages your lungs. Too much of everything has repercussions and don't forget that we're all BONA FIDE SINNERS here. I will rather take an overdose of marijuana and get knocked out than take an overdose of alcohol and act the fool (well, at my level I can never get knocked out by marijuana ever again) I know that I may one day quit smoking, but I haven't imagined what sickness will cause that event to take place. Don't tell me my lungs will get back because it's better than having a black heart as most people do. I know I will die someday but if I had a choice I will pray to go in my sleep or while high on some kush wink

Sticks and stones may make you bleed but you'll feel a lot better if you smoke weed. #word

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
carr101: here cool

For real? Dayum!

Make your papa no catch you o cheesy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

8 hours? Oh boy.. na christmas holiday i go do that one.. grin grin
i am tellin you brother, you spend most of the 8 hours sleeping tho. You can try it with noodles or beans. 'or use it with your normal vegetable soup , u can even boil it with water and have your cool morning tea with milk nd sugar......i tell you there are many ways to enjoy this holy plant...many many

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by GSKing: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

For real? Dayum!

Learnt mine in Jss 1... age 10... stopped smoking 4 years ago when I was diagnosed with asthma... almost died...

sometimes I still yearnfor it, Lol, who wan die?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm never gonna smoke pot ESP after seeing what it did and still doing to my uncle! it's a HELL TO THE NO for me
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

For real? Dayum!

wink
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
I just smoked some ............Feeling super coooooooooool ! grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
GSKing:
Learnt mine in Jss 1... age 10... stopped smoking 4 years ago when I was diagnosed with asthma... almost died...

sometimes I still yearnfor it, Lol, who wan die?

Wooow. So sorry about that.

But you gals are really something else o. I think say una be Mother Theresa. grin

Girls that smoke. Now that's hot!

Can't imagine me smoking though.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by GSKing: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

But you gals are really something else o. I think say una be Mother Theresa. grin

Lol, my name is Katherine... who is more chaste than me...

may God forgive me for not living up to my name o

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

if I hear grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Gudintent: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2013
Ok all this weed smoking is tantalising my thirst, abeg where I fit roll up cheesy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Gudintent: Ok all this weed smoking is tantalising my thirst, abeg where I fit roll up cheesy

Look around you a joint is somewhere there , get one and smoke up but hey , if it ain't good for your head , Nicca run ! you'll RUN MAD grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Just Rolled Up... Cloud 9 tinz loading.....
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by seankay(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Cashio: My most fvcking moment after highing...was on my trips just one cool evening reasoning my life when suddenly my landlady's daughter(almost 5yrs older than me) passed. i called her and asked her to accompany me somewhere.she followed me without hesitation.on reaching a guest house, i told her to come and she followed.i settled the payments and she followed me inside.it was then that she asked me why i brought her there and i simply told her i felt like fvcking...peacefuly i unwrapped and did that which i wouln't have been able to do on my normal senses...it was after the did was done that she told me that she knew i was high afterall.
Liar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hope none of you are smoking laced weed or weed that has been chemically manipulated. Be careful who you share your spliffs with too. I dont smoke..at all but i've heard stories. Lol
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Conner44: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
dgitrader: Get high! As long as u want. long as u survive. Afterall, life is too short. grin grin

My brother, post pictures of twins that also drink more than the other (drunkards), eat more than the other (obesity), fight more than the other (trouble makers) etc and you will see the result is still going to be the same. Too much of anything is not good PERIOD!

meanwhile in other news (@weedfact)

According to one report, it would take 800 joints to kill a person under 24hrs but the cause of death would be carbon monoxide poisoning.

The reason marijuana is illegal is because in the 30's cotton growers lobbied against hemp farmers

One acre of hemp will produce as much paper as four acres of trees

Reaction time for motor skills, such as driving, is reduced by 41% after smoking 1 joint and is reduced 63% after smoking 2 joints.

In 2003, Canada became the first country in the world to offer medical marijuana to pain-suffering patients.

This drug will effect and impair your memory, concentration and co-ordination

Marijuana contains 400 chemical compounds

Cannabis seeds were used as a food source source in China as early as 6000 B.C

Marijuana also known as cannabis, reefer, pot and ganga has been around since prehistory, it's the oldest drug in recorded history

Its first recorded use for medicinal purposes was 2727B.C

After alcohol, marijuana is the most popular recreational or mood-altering drug used worldwide

Paraguay is believed to be the world's largest producer of marijuana

Hemp was once considered legal tender in the U.S

Marijuana floods the brain with a substance called dopamine

More than 400,000 Americans die from diseases related to cigarette smoking each year.

Marijuana contains no trace of tobacco nor nicotine

Marijuana can stay in the body for weeks after use

A typical joint contains between 0.5 and 1.0 gram of cannabis plant matter, which varies in THC content between 5 and 150 milligrams.

Hash (skunk) is much stronger than crude marijuana as it contains five to ten times the amount of THC.

The first law in the American colonies regarding marijuana was a 1619 law that actually required farmers to grow the hemp plant.

The short term effects are a mood altering state where some senses are enhanced, while reality is decreased.

90% of offenders charged with marijuana-related crimes were arrested for possession only.

According to a national survey on drug use, over 6000 Americans try marijuana for the first time each day

In a recent survey at a leading teaching hospital, 'over 60 per cent of medical students were found to be marijuana users.'

The original drafts of the American declaration of independence was actually written on hemp paper

More than 150,000 Americans die of alcohol abuse each year. But in more than 10,000 years of usage, no one has ever died from marijuana.

Worldwide, it is estimated that about 162 million adults use marijuana at least once per year, and 22.5 million use the drug daily.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE FACTS

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Cannabis is The Most Nutritional Vegetable in The
World!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Cancer cells are frozen by Marijuana and are
prevented from spreading.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gorillas get their super strength by chewing on weed!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Weed can be used to produce many things such as paper, plastic, bio-fuel etc.
During the early 90s most paper in the world were produced from weed.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by fyneboi79(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
texanomaly:
Lolz..."research" cool
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o!! Research.And don't doubt that great people like. Wole Soyinka. even use weed gringrin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by fyneboi79(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow!!this tin called DeeW , This shat is some bad joint.This shat makes me feel like I am being born again or torn away from reality the gravity while keeping the agreement twice in a row,making a whor.e feel stony at d buttom τ̲̅ȍ many bumping nigga man pumping....................gringringrin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
ALERT! ! ! EXTRA LONG POST FROM AN ANGRY STONER! ! !

Some people just weren't meant to smoke weed, it's a fact. Those are the ones that fight tooth and nail against it. The worst is when someone's never ever tried it before but is ready to fabricate a hundred lies about what makes it bad. Those people deserve to be flogged. If you've never been to sokoto you can never tell me what happens there. Most of the most prominent, intelligent, successful and wealthiest people in the world either smoke marijuana or have done so at one time or another in their lives, from Oprah to Obama and Bill Gates to Clinton then Bush to Mandela (I purposely left out musicians from my list for obvious reasons) the fact is that everyone must have at least one bad habit, just chose the one you can defend at any time or gathering.

It's legalized in many countries already. Do you know that in America there are reportedly over a million alcohol, cocaine, heroine and acid related fatalities each annually but ZERO cannabis related ones? Do your research my people. I'm so tired of people saying weed is bad. Smoke blunt and shut up. People frequently have bad experiences on their first try but it gets better from there, those that took it the first time and ran away from it obviously took an overdose. Thankfully an overdose of marijuana has been known to knock out the consumer for a short period of time at most after which the individual comes to (I say this because it happened to me on my first try, it never deterred me though) You can never run mad from an overdose, it's a fabrication that old people used to try and make their kids desist from taking it. Anyone you noticed who took it and ran mad must have added something else into it either knowingly or unknowingly OR didn't tell you the truth about the kind of drug he/she took prior to running mad OR its a remote controlled event by that old witch from the persons village smiley

When you take it the first time you won't understand what's going on with your system, it makes your senses heighten and your mind may wander depending on your activity at that time. But when you take an overdose the first time this feeling causes panic and dread to anyone.

The problem is that we Nigerians abuse it, it's supposed to be taken in 'medical' quantities (often referred to as pinchi). In other countries the drug may cost so much that up to 5 individuals may have to pool resources just to purchase a joint which they all share. Over here with as little as N50 you can buy a quantity equal to that being sold for $30 or £20. Do you know that the bottom part of the joint where your lips go (aka claro) is enough to give you the necessary medical relaxation that the drug was intended to? No newbie can have a harrowing first experience if he/she takes a maximum of 3 long deep puffs of marijuana smoke at any given time.

People should stop calling Jesus or God where marijuana is involved, it's not a mortal sin to smoke even if it damages your lungs. Too much of everything has repercussions and don't forget that we're all BONA FIDE SINNERS here. I will rather take an overdose of marijuana and get knocked out than take an overdose of alcohol and act the fool (well, at my level I can never get knocked out by marijuana ever again) I know that I may one day quit smoking, but I haven't imagined what sickness will cause that event to take place. Don't tell me my lungs will get back because it's better than having a black heart as most people do. I know I will die someday but if I had a choice I will pray to go in my sleep or while high on some kush wink

Sticks and stones may make you bleed but you'll feel a lot better if you smoke weed. #word

It's 3 days since you posted this but l still come around to steal a glance. You hit a lotta straight-from-the-soul grail right there that l feel like l owe you. I hope to redeem it. #NoStringsAttachedLikeaCordlessPhone
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2013
But what are you guys saying about its effects on the mind? Are you saying that people can't go crazy from smoking weed?

My guy back in school, used to call the guy my twin bro, smoked. I don't know for how long but his behavior deteriorated the last year we spent together. He started to accuse all kinds of people (eventually including me) of all kinds of outrageous things and seeing threats and trouble everywhere.

What do y'all say it was?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: But what are you guys saying about its effects on the mind? Are you saying that people can't go crazy from smoking weed?

My guy back in school, used to call the guy my twin bro, smoked. I don't know for how long but his behavior deteriorated the last year we spent together. He started to accuse all kinds of people (eventually including me) of all kinds of outrageous things and seeing threats and trouble everywhere.

What do y'all say it was?

You gay? How many twin bros do you have?

Moderation is the key....smoke weed like a chain smoker and you'll become dull. I noticed it among heavy weed smokers in uni.....they just had a dullness to them.....

There are peeps that smoke it sensibly. They take it moderately. I had a uni lecturer that smoked....you would think this guy was a professional guy....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
When last wey una see this paper?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.