Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (15119 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by chika98: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000]
[size=13pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000]good think u kept ur comment to yourself
heheh don't worry about that, my husband is exactly what i want in a man kiss :-
Good for you
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by savanaha: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2008
I just love this thread.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:57am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[/color][/font][/size]
[size=13pt]Go ahead and start yabbing, am ready 4 all ur motherfuckers 2day, in fact i won't mind getting ban 2nite sef.
what's my business with who beyonce settled with, or did i tell u am related to her
My fucking opinion, so y re u getting yourself stressing yourself over what i dislike him guy
abi they put curse 4 ur head, which can wahala be this.
if my comment re bothering u then don't fucking quote me, go ur own fucking way and my ur business
freedom of speech, i will say any fucking shit i w anna say, so if u don't like it, f**k off
[/size]

SO you have even started cussing and swearing. Tisk, tisk tisk! undecided
This is really sad.
Now how would you know I was yabbing you??
I only said you are no Beyonce so you would do well to lower your standards to something more attainable, cos I doubt that someone who fits your list would settle for you
. (No pun intended)
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2008
savanaha:

I just love this thread.

Me too. cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:05am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

SO you have even started cussing and swearing. Tisk, tisk tisk! undecided
This is really sad.
Now how would you know I was yabbing you??
I only said you are no Beyonce so you would do well to lower your standards to something more attainable, because I doubt that someone who fits your list would settle for you
. (No pun intended)
[size=13pt]any sorry 4 cusring at u, but i just hate when people come at me wrongly wink
Just because am not a celebrity doesn't mean i have to lower my standards, or avoid good things when i see it
I was just having fun when i made that list, but your took it wrongly, my whole purpose of my list was just to spicy up a little fun on the thread, shit am not perfect myself neither, so y will i want a perfect guy undecided
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]any sorry 4 cusring at u, but i just hate when people come at me wrongly wink
Just because am not a celebrity doesn't mean i have to lower my standards, or avoid good things when i see it
I was just having fun when i made that list, but your took it wrongly, my whole purpose of my list was just to spicy up a little fun on the thread, shit am not perfect myself neither, so y will i want a perfect guy undecided
[/size]

My appologies.
I guess I over reacted. Its all good though.
Hells, if I were to make my list of the pefect woman, she would be a clone between Beyonce, J-lo and shakira & she'll be an Igbo girl from Anambra state that knows how to cook ogbono soup with akpu and Onugbu soup. (If only I could create this woman) cry

Anyways, you've been a good sport. No hard feelings! kiss
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 10, 2008
Na wa o.
see how trooe dey apologize like this.
when she's the one that curses at us females.
wetin the men got that women no get that makes you go soft? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2008
i created the perfect woman, except she just doesnt exist. Quite sad. undecided
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Na wa o.
wetin the men got that women no get that makes you go soft? shocked shocked shocked

Do you really want to know?? cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by savanaha: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2008
mba.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

My appologies.
I guess I over reacted. Its all good though.
Hells, if I were to make my list of the pefect woman, she would be a clone between Beyonce, J-lo and shakira & she'll be an Igbo girl from Anambra state that knows how to cook ogbono soup with akpu and Onugbu soup. (If only I could create this woman) cry

Anyways, you've been a good sport. No hard feelings! kiss

[size=13pt]Apology accepted wink
well these so called stars are not perfect either,like the saying goes "      “Better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't”"
LOL heheh na ogbono soup u want, greedy guy tongue  
[/size]

Ruby_Pearl:

Na wa o.
[size=13pt]becos females are crazy
men let things slide and not grudges, but ladies re another different case
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by jennykadri: 1:25am On Oct 10, 2008
AHHHHH omoeko is inlove today sad sad
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

I did not create the perfect man, he created himself.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

[size=13pt]we all did
so what was ur perfect woman like
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

[size=13pt]u re not serious jenny
Wa gan
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 10, 2008
@trooe
ahhhhhhhhh, female hold kini?
beliv it or not, I cant even get mad at ppl for long. it drives me crazy.
I understand jare, like those crazy female wey dey follow each other around to cause mess. lipsrsealed kai!

jennykadri:

rara o.
she is married angry angry tongue
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by A40(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2008
Since i am a guy i would go with Physical Features i can't stand in women

Skinny (i can't stand anorexic chics thats just me)
Flat butts (my butt should not be bigger than my girl's)
Bad breath (yes even women do have bad breath)
Flat chests (Absolute no-no)
Facial marks (unless they are really really tiny)
Cellulite (has got to be minimal or if you got it please don't flaunt it tongue)

And the most irritating of them all Hair jeez if you are a hairy woman please stay away from me grin

There are more but i just can't remember everything right now
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]ahah that is why i spend my time at the music section
don't mind jenny jare
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2008
The topic says Ladies, is A40 a female? cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2008
I think so grin grin grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by A40(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

The topic says Ladies, is A40 a female? cheesy
Duhh!!! did you not see my disclaimer on top of my post?
I just couldn't resist the urge to post

Ruby_Pearl:

I think so grin grin grin
Lol i am disappointed you of all people should know better
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Duhh!!! did you not see my disclaimer on top of my post?
I just couldn't resist the urge to post
Lol i am disappointed you of all people should know better

I wonder o!!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2008
Duhh, that was a joke.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by A40(m): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

Duhh, that was a joke.
Lol are you Lunelle or Monique?
Oya tell me which feature disqualifies you on my list
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40, I was joking
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:02am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]we all did
so what was ur perfect woman like
[/size]

5ft 6, creamy colored, speaks Igbo and yoruba fluently, medical doctor, gentle, patient, Godly, very difficult to annoy, understanding, figure 8, dimples in her cheeks, independent, a traditional woman, loves kids, sweet voice . . .

if any one can find her pls let me know ASAP.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Lol are you Lunelle or Monique?
Oya tell me which feature disqualifies you on my list

Everything!!!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by onyinye2(f): 2:04am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

if any one can find her please let me know ASAP.
She has already been taking by your father.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by maxell(f): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

5ft 6, creamy colored, speaks Igbo and yoruba fluently, medical doctor, gentle, patient, Godly, very difficult to annoy, understanding, figure 8, dimples in her cheeks, independent, a traditional woman, loves kids, sweet voice . . .

onyinye2:

nne, you are really something else grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2008
onyinye2:

not at all. My father only has the trial version.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 2:09am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

[size=13pt]lmfao singing ***dreams are real, all you have to do it just believe"[/size]

onyinye2:

[size=13pt]correct answer cheesy[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

not at all. My father only has the trial version.
Ahhh. . . . . shaaarup with all these pathetic lies. You just described your mom then tried to take it back. What a shame. Just a foreshadow of what quality of men there is left in this ratchet world.

*rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.