Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (15106 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by A40(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

A-40, I was joking
Its all good!!

@stillwater
Jeez shocked.Aight just tell me you are not hairy anything but that grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh. . . . . shaaarup with all these pathetic lies. You just described your mom then tried to take it back. What a shame. Just a foreshadow of what quality of men there is left in this ratchet world.

*rolls eyes*

She's not my mom in so many ways . . . besides there's nothing bad in wanting a woman who is like your mom in some ways.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:14am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]lmfao singing ***dreams are real, all you have to do it just believe"[/size]

All you have to do is bring her to me. I've seen several variants so i know she's out there somewhere. The dimples are the hardest to find.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by onyinye2(f): 2:17am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

She's not my mom in so many ways . . . besides there's nothing bad in wanting a woman who is like your mom in some ways.
So I leave Nairaland for a few days and greeted with this spew of fantasized lies and idealistic mentalities? What a dog gone shame. Here is someone who goes around talking about how folk are not realistic but turns around to play his part in Romeo and Juliet. Mayne I'm out. Ridiculous and childish posts repulse me.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 10, 2008
onyinye2:

So I leave Nairaland for a few days and greeted with this spew of fantasized lies and idealistic mentalities? What a dog gone shame. Here is someone who goes around talking about how folk are not realistic but turns around to play his part in Romeo and Juliet. Mayne I'm out. Ridiculous and childish posts repulse me.

Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed cheesy

@A40
You mean you'll take bad breath over hairy?
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2008
Oyinye, are you alright?
something's up you wanna tell me about?
talk to me and stop taking it out on someone else.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by HRhotness(f): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2008
onyinye2:

wow girl! that was some outburst
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by plusQueen: 2:24am On Oct 10, 2008
can't stand men with bad breathe and those that sweat profusely
can't stand pot bellies
only one of us has the right to be pregnant grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

All you have to do is bring her to me. I've seen several variants so i know she's out there somewhere. The dimples are the hardest to find.
[size=13pt]what is so special in dimples,a lot people re crazy about it
This girl fit description but she's have igbo/Liberia grin grin , and i think she's taken grin

na wa oooo can't people just get along, it obvious david was joking
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:26am On Oct 10, 2008
So I leave the room for a few seconds and I'm greeted with fighting.
Wow!! It's getting hot in here.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2008
onyinye2:

A fishbone down your neck or something?
Nah i refuse the temptation to give you a proper dressing down that you deserve.

Just a warning . . . i'm expecting an apology for bringing my parents into this issue. That was not just disrespectful, it was uncalled for, rude and frankly stupid. I have never mentioned your parents, i'D expect you extend that same restraint to me.
Your apology is anticipated.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 10, 2008
Oh no, don't refuse!!! Gosh I'm bored and I need some action cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

Me too!!
Go David go!! cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 10, 2008
It's so sad how some ppl can't respect other people's parent like they want theirs to be respected.
Bringing my mother into an issue that does not concern her is the biggest mistake any idiot can make.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:40am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]what is so special in dimples,a lot people re crazy about it
This girl fit description but she's have igbo/Liberia grin grin , and i think she's taken grin
[/size]

Man, the first time i saw a girl with real deep dimples was 7 years ago, i fell in love so hard i hurt my head.  grin

stillwater:

that would be dignifying a child with a response. When she grows up she can come back and tell me about my own father.

Okija i no dey go anywhere. grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tRoOE(f): 2:47am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]hehehe na wa ooooooooo
Have only seen two people that re crazy over dimples, you and my bestfriend grin grin
[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by jgirl3: 2:48am On Oct 10, 2008
I need a guy with good dress sense. I can't stand a guy who cannot dress for the life of me. It's my biggest peeve in a man. I have more but this one has taken all the energy out of me. sad

Dimples are cute but not that electrifying
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by savanaha: 2:50am On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

Right? I tell you this thread na the spot.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by A40(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed cheesy

@A40
You mean you'll take bad breath over hairy?
Both suck but at least Listerine and Colgate can temporarily work on bad breath have you not seen chics with facial hair,hair on their boobies eeewwww
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 2:51am On Oct 10, 2008
dimples are just cute on a woman, i cant explain the attraction myself. Just the same way women fall head over heels for men with abs.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Both suck but at least Listerine and Colgate can temporarily work on bad breath have you not seen chics with facial hair,hair on their boobies eeewwww

Shaving powder/Veet also works on body hair.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2008
Guys that wear too much jewelries. even jewelries at all is a turn off.

Guys that goes to the store to buy w/e and forgets to grab a belt undecided

Guys with flat b lipsrsealed

chubby hands

too much muscles, moderate thyself

hairy face

hairy nose

hairy stomach

hairy chest.

matter of fact, hairiness is not cute

stingy men

lazy men

long nails

hairy crotch

perfectly round head/ shiny scalp

dried lips

dry and hard hands

more. . . . . to come
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by KarmaMod(f): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

unless this person immerses their entire body in Veet every 4 days, No.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by jgirl3: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Not really. women with too much hair keep shaving and the hair keeps becoming longer until they can't go a week without shaving. It's a cummulative thing
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by savanaha: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

What if the person has halitosis then listerine and colgate have not much effect. Hair can be shaven off or laser surgery can be used to remove it if its that bad.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2008
I keep seeing hair on boobies. gosh, do women actually have that? undecided
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

that would be dignifying a child with a response. When she grows up she can come back and tell me about my own father.

I agree. The child needs to grow up FAST cheesy

A-40:

What's wrong with that? Is it their fault? tongue
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01am On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Guys that wear too much jewelries. even jewelries at all is a turn off.

Guys that goes to the store to buy w/e and forgets to grab a belt undecided

chubby hands

hairy face

hairy nose

hairy stomach

hairy chest.

stingy men

lazy men

long nails

hairy crotch

dried lips

dry and hard hands

more. . . . . to come

I can understand the rest but jewelleries?? Are you talking bout blings and stuff or even a moderate necklace and a bracelet.

Ruby_Pearl:

I keep seeing hair on boobies. gosh, do women actually have that? undecided

Like hells yeah. I have even seen hairs around the nipples. Ewww!! Nasty!! Gross!! lipsrsealed
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

[s]Guys that wear too much jewelries. even jewelries at all is a turn off.[/s]

[s]Guys that goes to the store to buy w/e and forgets to grab a belt [/s] undecided

chubby hands

hairy face

hairy nose

hairy stomach

hairy chest.

stingy men

lazy men

long nails

hairy crotch

dried lips

dry and hard hands

more. . . . . to come

this list na wa. lipsrsealed
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by davidylan4(m): 3:06am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Like hells yeah. I have even seen hairs around the nipples. Ewww!! Nasty!! Gross!! lipsrsealed

that must look horrible. Sometimes you wonder if those women are just not bothered. I saw a woman with a moustache once, i had to restrain myself from laughing.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 10, 2008
Do you know how annoying it is when I see a dude with necklace on? not the small one o, but the big nasty looking ones.
Why the wrist chain? kilode? You be female?

But I love those shell necklace on a dude, or the ones tht are not made from silver, gold, or anything that shines.
My friend has this leatherish looking necklace, with some wood designs on it. so hot.

But those "bling bling" gets on my last nerves. to make it worst, they wear earrings with it. Let me not even talk about the nose piercing and eyebrow piercing. wdh? undecided
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by jgirl3: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Ewwwwwwwwwww. . . are there even hair follicles there? Oh my gosh - I have to find out more about this. Maybe it's a condition!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

U / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.