Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (15101 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

ladies with hairy chest cool
go to another thread, it's our time to complain abt you "men" angry
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by CH3COO(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
and how can I forget big eyes. shocked
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2008
i've got that also shocked cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by CH3COO(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous embarassed
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
yeah! cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by whitelexi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
Still grooming my pot belly. . . Its costing me too much sha grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by whitelexi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
But ehhmmm, I cant stand a woman's smelly arm pits sha cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2008
Forgot to add.

A man with so much armpit hair that you can actually see George of the jungle swinging from tree to tree, to tell you how long the hairs in his armpits are.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by onyinye2(f): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2008
@stillwater
lmao!!!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

@stillwater
lmao!!!

onyinye How're you today
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by onyinye2(f): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

onyinye How're you today

fine i guess. just came back from my kick boxing work out. then belly dancing and yoga.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Memi(f): 2:51am On Jun 28, 2008
Let me tell you what I like that would be easier, 1) clean cut nicely cut hair it should be clean everywhere I mean everywhere  2) Tall but thick (I don't like skinny men and I don't like short men)  3) a confident man who knows how to handle but not belittle his woman  4) Educated man  5) God fearing man (this should have been number one)  6) An expericenced man (who can school me every now and then) 7) A man who is not imtimadated if his woman is smarter or makes more money cool A man who isn't afraid to clean, cook, or change a pamper  9) A man who is fiancially secure (not rich but has some money)  10) I like dark men  (the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice) , Gentlemen consider this Memi top ten
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by debosky(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2008
@ memi

the thread mentioned physical features, not the whole caboodle of your men requirements wink
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by LetThemSay: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2008
I can't stand men that:

1. Have Foul and Bad breath
2. Are always broke
3. Too hairy, especially the ones with dread locks on their chest.
4. Tell me they have Come, when I did not know when they entered**hiss**
5. After sex he has that look on his face like "God please make she no abuse me, with all the mouth i don blow ", Emeka i won't say anything just pass my car key fast fast. I dey go my house, thank God 4 vibrators. No 4get to delete my number from your phone

to be continued
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by DisGuy: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2008
2. Are always broke

damn, there goes the physical neighbourhood!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by acidrop(f): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2008
we all suppose know that one now
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by kkkossy(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2008
ladies with long hairs on there arm pit,nw that is irritating! grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by bridget007(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
I can't stand men with bad breath, yellow teeth, protuding nose hair ewww!, men who pick spots or toenails -double ew!!, men who spit yuK, skinny men, men with no manners, cheap men, broke men, unintelligent men, men with no manners, liars, cheats and men who smoke pot who always look half asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by brinebaba(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
Tseew!
Wots da meanin of all dat bridget?
Na so u fine reach?
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by jekkad: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2008
@topic

men with powerful k-leg,it can be so annoying angry,cos d k-leg will pack the trousers up in a very terrible v-shape sad
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dot2002(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
slowpoke question, na so your pa fine
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
men with k leg, men with v yansh, yellow eye, george of the jungle armpit, hairy chest, empty pocket (why una own no full?Why must you fill your pocket from mine ehhn!? Why) bla bla bla.
when na dem get these features pass. hiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by TheSly: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
dabriggs:

, george of the jungle armpit,
cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
dabriggs:

men with k leg, men with v yansh, yellow eye, george of the jungle armpit, hairy chest, empty pocket (why una own no full?Why must you fill your pocket from mine ehhn!? Why) bla bla bla.
when na them get these features pass. hiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by iice(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
Ugly feet (toes/nails) and ugly hands (fingers/nails)
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by NegroNtns(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2008
As much as we do to make you all happy and content, you still criticize how we look. Be gracious and say what you admire in us. You know we love you all. You all are the beast of all the creatures of God.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by chinesedoll(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
CANT STAND MEN WITH K LEGS
VERY BIG LIPS, WEN DEM DEY TALK U GO NEED RAINCOAT
BECOS OF THE AMOUNT OF SPITTLE DAT WLD BE COMIN OUTTA
DERE MOUTH, ALSO GUYS WITH BAD DENTITION, SOME GUYS DEY GET PLENTY TEETH 4 MOUT
DAT IRRITATES ME A LOT wink wink

jek_kad:

@topic

men with powerful k-leg,it can be so annoying angry,because d k-leg will pack the trousers up in a very terrible v-shape sad

ROF LMAO JEEEZ U NO O KILL PERSON O grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by richo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
things girls shud be irritated wit
pot hairy belly
smellin mouth and body
ugly or shapeless head face or teeth
boring guys
big butts
guys who wear fake designers like adimas
broke guys
tall and meatless bones
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by richo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2008
but u girls shud not pretend and shud be appreciative
imagine i banged a girl for a good 48mins she was breathless.after that she had mouth to say am lazy and made emty mouth and ma dik is 8inches 4nothin.
the next day she came and was tellin me that we shudnt allow the other two condoms waste
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by syren: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

As much as we do to make you all happy and content, you still criticize how we look. Be gracious and say what you admire in us. You know we love you all. You all are the beast of all the creatures of God.

I just hope that was a typo Negro Ntns undecided cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by NegroNtns(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2008
Syren, blame it on my naughty finger. cheesy I forgot how to spell and that was the closest I could get to say *best*. No harm meant. grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Choco(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2008
In no particular order:

* Pot-belly

* Big bum

* Fat lips (u would think he wants to swallow your mouth whole in a kiss)

* Skinny legs

* Delicate-looking hands

* Body & Mouth odour (Can't stand it)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.