Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47507 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Femistico:
you as a person u resemble someone who can be wooed with money, I don't trust gals ur birss of d same feather

I look like, doesn't mean I am okay in any case whatever you tink is what you tink. The fact is,some guyz who are strugglig financialy have wonderful girfriends and thatz because not all girls value money over everything.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by mazizitonene(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
demelza: Thank God someone has also noticed this trend. Its always the ugly ones that are very picky.
Handsome guys are very few which is why they get chased by a lot of girls.
Am dey expect we handsome guys 2 stay faithful....well...am trying sha
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if u have to trap him then it means the feeling probably isnt mutual smiley

It doesn't matter.

That is what she still wants. That makes her happy. The challenge is what makes it all worth it!

When you are arguably the most beautiful woman in the world and every man is willing to kiss your arsse, metaphorically and literally, you find men that don't want you more exciting and more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
I UGLY PASS OBJ, AND I GOT OVER 8 CLEAN GALFREINDS... EVEN CHOOSY AT THT..

WTF DO I DO WIT LOOKS, WHEN I GOTTA SPEND ON EM ERRDAY

CHAI.. I DON PROVOKE, MAKE I EVEN COMMOT GO CLUB NW,, PICKING TWO GALS TONYT...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

I look like, doesn't mean I am okay in any case whatever you tink is what you tink. The fact is,some guyz who are strugglig financialy have wonderful girfriends and thatz because not all girls value money over everything.
thank U. You are the 'type' of girl I need
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mondi_cheeks, is dat ur pix on ur profile? If i get hold of doze lips, u go hear am. Cos ah go **** am tire. Mondi mondi my baby. Ah neva get money o, bt i'll lyk 2 av u as a galfriend. U're intelligent, don't wori abt ur beauty, either u're beautiful or nt, i want 2 av u.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

It doesn't matter.

That is what she still wants. That makes her happy. The challenge is what makes it all worth it!

When you are arguably the most beautiful woman in the world and every man is willing to kiss your arsse, metaphorically and literally, you find men that don't want you more exciting and more interesting.
only a person without self-worth would think this is justifiable. Why leave someone who treats you like a precious stone to be with one someone who sees u like just another worthless piece of rock?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: Mondi_cheeks, is dat ur pix on ur profile? If i get hold of doze lips, u go hear am . Cos ah go **** am tire. Mondi mondi my baby. Ah neva get money o, bt i'll lyk 2 av u as a galfriend. U're intelligent, don't wori abt ur beauty, either u're beautiful or nt, i want 2 av u.
and this is why u will you be single for a long time cheesy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i don't get my bills paid by another men besides my father ( full time student) Honestly speaking i see it as an insult on my father if i have to make myself financially dependent on any other man besides him. My mum met my father when he was just another average guy and she has supported him through thick and thin...now they are happily enjoying the fruits of their labour (30yrs now)... If i were to start that way also, i would stick to my man through it all smiley
hmmmmmmm are u 50%sure of what ur saying
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: only a person without self-worth would think this is justifiable. Why leave someone who treats you like a precious stone to be with one someone who sees u like just another worthless piece of rock?

Then you are calling, at least, 70% of beautiful girls "people without self-worth".

When her looks start fading, she is confident there would still be a lot of the other guys queuing to kiss her arsse. So she has back up plans.

That is the way these hot women role.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Then you are calling, at least, 70% of beautiful girls "people without self-worth".
only those who prove themselves to be worthless
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Femistico:
hmmmmmmm are u 50%sure of what ur saying
positive
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lets discuss then, i dont have enough nw but av got a bright future:*
thareta:

I can't fall 4 money if u look anyhow
I wil prefer to wait and find a better moderate looking guy whose okay financiali or whoz hardworking enough and itz obvious he has a bright future. Guyz Plss stop and stop thinking that all u nid to do is get plenty money and all the girls wil follow you lik mumu.work on your looks your carriage your charisma and like someone told me, your character too. I knw wat am talking about here so this talk is not cheap. Dnt get me wrong some girls wil follow money over everything but am not one of them and I know that there are others like me.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and this is why u will you be single for a long time cheesy
and u could b d one 2 change dat, who knws. I need pple lyk u 2 mingle with, so dat i won't b single 4 a long tym. Lyk i said earlier, i'm a poor boy, na 2go i dey do. Pls add me with jhidey08 on 2go, so dat u'll hlp ma lyf. One luv
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: and u could b d one 2 change dat, who knws. I need pple lyk u 2 mingle with, so dat i won't b single 4 a long tym. Lyk i said earlier, i'm a poor boy, na 2go i dey do. Pls add me with jhidey08 on 2go, so dat u'll hlp ma lyf. One luv
im not single so i cant help you
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Night neva do? Its obvious we ar not gonna come to an agreement so y bother. BTW thareta am following u bumper 2 bumper #kisses
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sister u harsh o, u just broke his heart into aladdin pieces
mondi_cheeks: im not single so i cant help you
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
agrovick: Sister u harsh o, u just broke his heart into aladdin pieces
he should trust in God... He mends the broken hearts grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

so u prefer someone who is legwagon as husband than someone who as a ride...hmmmmmmm is that 30% sure
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im not single so i cant help you
r u afraid i might snatch u 4rm ur bf. It's impossible cos i'm ugly, i no get money, i don't av anything u can admire. Btw, u mean once u're engaged u can't render hlp 2 any1?4get dat thing abeg. I'll b xpecting ur request o
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: r u afraid i might snatch u 4rm ur bf. It's impossible cos i'm ugly, i no get money, i don't av anything u can admire. Btw, u mean once u're engaged u can't render hlp 2 any1?4get dat thing abeg. I'll b xpecting ur request o
oya wait...its your choice grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: oya wait...its your choice grin
and if u eventually add me, it'll b d bst thing dat hap 2me since d beginning of ASUU strike. Seriously
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: and if u eventually add me, it'll b d bst thing dat hap 2me since d beginning of ASUU strike. Seriously
im not adding anyone...you can just wait thats all
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by segzicres(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladies have enhanced their looks with powder,body lotions etc. Guys are all natural. Let both sexes be natural. Let's see which is truely hideous. Mscheew. Ugly b1itches!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: u'll c a beta husband na, tho ur face didn't show on ur pp, d hips and doze gallant oranges wil earn u a gud husband. Believe me, ur market no bad o.

Heehee Have seen and have a good guy alredi.btwn let him catch you asessing my profile pic angry angry tongue
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
segzi cres: Ladies have enhanced their looks with powder,body lotions etc. Guys are all natural. Let both sexes be natural. Let's see which is truely hideous. Mscheew. Ugly b1itches!
grin grin is that you calling others ugly?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
segzi cres: Ladies have enhanced their looks with powder,body lotions etc. Guys are all natural. Let both sexes be natural. Let's see which is truely hideous. Mscheew. Ugly b1itches!

Ugly bitches bawo? angry has it come to that Smh 4 u
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Femistico:
so u prefer someone who is legwagon as husband than someone who as a ride...hmmmmmmm is that 30% sure

Very well yes. Am with a legwagon am proud of him, plus I know it won't b 4 long
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

Heehee Have seen and have a good guy alredi.btwn let him catch you asessing my profile pic angry angry tongue
kosi anything toma shele. Na only him knw gud tin?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wrong u still have pple with money like kim k who would rather leave their husband to be someone elses baby mama by fire by force all because of more money...
Only a person who is content with himself/ herself doesnt fall for money

Well everyone is always trying to climb higher, people with money, want more money. Kim k is different, she's a fame who*re

A person is only contented until he/she sees an opportunity to move higher, standing right in front of them.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by nipeks001(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg make una 4get makeup jare,with it dem no still make am.Just download badoo app and your data will probably exhaust before you even see one fine gal by nigerian standard.MY NAIJA GALS WHY NA,MAKE UNA UPGRADE. embarassed
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: kosi anything toma shele. Na only him knw gud tin?
O mo nkan t'ose e grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.