Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,208 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47450 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: it's nt lyk dat o, i peeped 2 check out her beauty when i discovered d unbelieveable.
let me not disturb u from hunting women down
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: true
..False..a typical nigerian lady'll prefer to cry in a hummer jeep than smile in a keke napep..abeg spare us all these 'building from scratch' crap...we all know that an average nigerian lady can never compromise comfort en basic necessities..yes am generalizing..bite me!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Williamso: GIRLS ARE MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN GUYS AND THATS A RULE!!!

But for every rule there is an exception, and Nigeria is an exception grin grin grin
bad boy.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
..False..a typical nigerian lady'll prefer to cry in a hummer jeep than smile in a keke napep..abeg spare us all these 'building from scratch' crap...we all know that an average nigerian lady can never compromise comfort en basic necessities..yes am generalizing..bite me!
its not about being an average nigerian woman...its simply about being a senseless woman, cos it doesnt only happen with nigerian women
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: let me not disturb u from hunting women down
i'm cumin 4 uuuuu.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

Actually 4 me, itz how you look before the what's in your pocket comes up. You don't have to be over fine. But I must be able to observe right on, that your neat, classy and presentable before I start lookin at your pocket. Carry hummer jeep and look anyhow u can't get my attention.how can you fall for someone who aren't even attracted to? If I see signs that you can take care of yourself and your presntable but your struggling financiali. Please why not? As long I can see you having a bright future. I wil stick to you

Talk is cheap!! You say that now, but wait till you are in such situation, only then can you know if live up to those words.

I've seen lots of girls with similar claims, fall like a pack of cards.

The only person who doesn't fall for money, is someone with money, simple!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Girls cut your hair low cut
Don't apply makeup at all
Get dressed and walk on the street...
Let's see how many guys wil say 'HI'

This is wat guys do everyday.

We still look cute.....
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
all what you gals have been saying since is a thrash, why won't I b choosy wen I knw dat marriage is a lifelong agreement. even if guys are ugly we need to be choosy its our choice and that is where we want to spend our money..don't xpect me to lavish ma money on an ugly bitch. Even I can bet it dat 80% of gals are ugly, if u want to confirm jst checkout d face of some gals whenever they woke up b4 taking dere bath
hahahahahahahahahah u go fear fear
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: i'm cumin 4 uuuuu.
didnt your mother tell you not to play with fire? grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by MrsCork2(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

Talk is cheap!! You say that now, but wait till you are in such situation, only then can you know if live up to those words.

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by MrsCork2(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Femistico: all what you gals have been saying since is a thrash, why won't I b choosy wen I knw dat marriage is a lifelong agreement. even if guys are ugly we need to be choosy its our choice and that is where we want to spend our money..don't xpect me to lavish ma money on an ugly bitch. Even I can bet it dat 80% of gals are ugly, if u want to confirm jst checkout d face of some gals whenever they woke up b4 taking dere bath
hahahahahahahahahah u go fear fear

lol
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its not about being an average nigerian woman...its simply about being a senseless woman, cos it doesnt only happen with nigerian women
...Essentially what you're implying is that you can date a poor dude without giving it a second thought..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

No bother yourself, na our money go explain things
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: didnt your mother tell you not to play with fire? grin
u've neva been around wheneva ur father tells ur brothers dat boys lyk rough plays?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

wrong u still have pple with money like kim k who would rather leave their husband to be someone elses baby mama by fire by force all because of more money...
Only a person who is content with himself/ herself doesnt fall for money
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wrong u still have pple with money like kim k who would rather leave their husband to be someone elses baby mama by fire by force all because of more money...
Only a person who is content with himself/ herself doesnt fall for money

Evidence looks is not what matters most for guys.

Women would mostly pick personality, talent, success and charisma most times.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Essentially what you're implying is that you can date a poor dude without giving it a second thought..
yes i would only if he has the character to prove himself worthy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
barcanista: You girls are funny o... How do you want a girl to bother abt his "looks" when you girls bothers him wt 45k brazillian hair?

have 'YOU' ever given ur girl 45k to buy brazillian?i'd rily lyk 2 know cos all dis talk abt gold diggers usually com 4rm d broke guys(a very annoyin fact) d rich smart ones can neva be fooled therefore usually have no reason 2 whine abt gold diggers
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Evidence looks is not what matters most for guys.

Women would mostly pick personality, talent, success and charisma most times.
its more like evidence for senselessness...why leave a man who is committed to you ( well he seemed to be) for someone u have to trap with a child with just to call yours
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
D truth is dat d first thing dat makes a lady attractive 2 a guy is hw beautiful/presentable she is, other things r going 2b discovered afta getting 2kw d gal wel. I think d same applies 2 ladies. Women r naturally beautiful i must say, even d so called ugly ones r sumwot attractive, it's God's gift 2 dem. D gift God gave guys is d ability 2get d beautiful gals even if d gal is way finer dan d guy. In short, gals run d world while guys run d gals. In d long run, men r superior 2dem. Fakati!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: have 'YOU' ever given ur girl 45k to buy brazillian?i'd rily lyk 2 know cos all dis talk abt gold diggers usually com 4rm d broke guys(a very annoyin fact) d rich smart ones can neva be fooled therefore usually have no reason 2 whine abt gold diggers

Hmmmmm *still sips alomo*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes i would only if he has the character to prove himself worthy
what about if everything became so hard for him, no money nothing abeg won't u run away...dat,z how u ladies always speak, ave seen a lot of gals like dat
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes i would only if he has the character to prove himself worthy
...That's so unreal en you know it...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

I can't fall 4 money if u look anyhow
I wil prefer to wait and find a better moderate looking guy whose okay financiali or whoz hardworking enough and itz obvious he has a bright future. Guyz Plss stop and stop thinking that all u nid to do is get plenty money and all the girls wil follow you lik mumu.work on your looks your carriage your charisma and like someone told me, your character too. I knw wat am talking about here so this talk is not cheap. Dnt get me wrong some girls wil follow money over everything but am not one of them and I know that there are others like me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its more like evidence for senselessness...why leave a man who is committed to you ( well he seemed to be) for someone u have to trap with a child with just to call yours

Because the one you have to trap is the one you want and makes you happier.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

I wil prefer to wait and find a better moderate looking guy whose okay financiali or whoz hardworking enough and itz obvious he has a bright future. Guyz Plss stop and stop thinking that all u nid to do is get plenty money and all the girls wil follow you lik mumu.work on your looks your carriage your charisma and like someone told me, your character too. I knw wat am talking about here so this talk is not cheap. Dnt get me wrong some girls wil follow money over everything but am not one of them and I know that there are others like me.
you as a person u resemble someone who can be wooed with money, I don't trust gals ur birds of d same feather
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Femistico:
what about if everything became so hard for him, no money nothing abeg won't u run away...dat,z how u ladies always speak, ave seen a lot of gals like dat
i don't get my bills paid by another men besides my father ( full time student) Honestly speaking i see it as an insult on my father if i have to make myself financially dependent on any other man besides him. My mum met my father when he was just another average guy and she has supported him through thick and thin...now they are happily enjoying the fruits of their labour (30yrs now)... If i were to start that way also, i would stick to my man through it all smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

u'll c a beta husband na, tho ur face didn't show on ur pp, d hips and doze gallant oranges wil earn u a gud husband. Believe me, ur market no bad o.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by cheche98(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
Well for me its all about the benjamins... married to money,the greatest love story..no quarrels,no divorce, just fun all the way...guys make your money,then sit back en watch the ladies chase you like Tom chases Jerry..
. I disagree with you. Not every lady will be hungry for ya money, lazy women can only chase and clamour over you just to get a bite of ya money(bait). You can only entice lazy women and challenge an average confident, innovative and focused lady . Also We got strong and hard working ladies. They ve got what you have and more than you own. My question is what else do you have ,what kinda bait will attract such ladies ? (remember these are ladies who ve got what you already have)
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Because the one you have to trap is the one you want and makes you happier.
if u have to trap him then it means the feeling probably isnt mutual smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...That's so unreal en you know it...
because u are used to the type that are always thirsty doesnt mean every other girl is that way
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: have 'YOU' ever given ur girl 45k to buy brazillian?i'd rily lyk 2 know cos all dis talk abt gold diggers usually com 4rm d broke guys(a very annoyin fact) d rich smart ones can neva be fooled therefore usually have no reason 2 whine abt gold diggers
hahaha did I tel you I gave anyone 45k for brazillian hair? I'm still hustling building my career, every kobo I earn is precious to me, I can't give a girl such amount for 'hair', I'm too smart to be a maga... I only spoke for the 'generality' of guys...

Hey I'm not a broke guy nor a whinner, I work hard and smart for my money and spent it as it PLEASES me....

Finally: I'm VERY choosy when it comes to dating a girl, my criteria are kinda 'vague' but its my choice.

Whether I'm ugly,fine or not so fine is not my business, but I can guarantee that I look better than 60% of 'choosy' girls on nl.

PS: only guys who are suckers feel bad when girls call them 'ugly', Confident dude like 'us' DON'T GIVE A F**k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.