Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47442 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by fairygeh(f): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Personally,I wouldn't date you if you aren't good looking.money isn't everything.Money only attracts broke girls.'d rather date a guy who has prospects of being rich and goodlooking. a man who i would nt mind f***ng everyday and who is gonna make my heart skip anytime i set my eyes on him.Not one ugly guy I wouldn't be proud to show off to the world.I am so guilty of being choosy too.if m gonna date you,then u should be presentable @ least.cant date an ugly dude.Haba habatically.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
thareta:

Very well yes. Am with a legwagon am proud of him, plus I know it won't b 4 long
then it means ur jst joking by saying u're 30% sure...you're nt 100% with d guy u said u love and prefer suffering with
I really much blive dat if an ugly guy buh rich drove to ur side u gonna follow follow
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by rill: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Yaaay....#Teamugly! cheesy

For ur mind shey angry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Lolz, very interesting discussion in heregrin

@Op, my dear, worry less, its nature's handwork. And again, I don't think u are right.

Me I see opposite of what u see: more finer guys than finer girls, which always keep me wondering why

Again remember that if not for beauty enhancements, makeup, etc, I don't think we have up to 10% naturally and completely beautiful women in Nigeria.

It is only in Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Cuba, etc that u will find up to 60% women that are beautiful without makeup or beauty enhancements.

Now, how do u compare a man's beauty to that of a woman

A man wakes up, brushes his teeth, takes his birth, rubs cream (some don't), puts on his clothe, most times not looking at the mirror and off he goes.

A woman wakes up, brushes her hair, then packs it. Goes to bathroom to brush her teeth, then takes her bathe and goes back to the room to finish the remaining:

1. Take minutes to massage very expensive cream into her body/skin.

2. Take another long minutes to paint her nails (finger and toe).

3. Takes another to put on her clothes.

4. Starts a long minute padding of her face and neck with makeup.

5. Paints her lips with another diff paintinggrin

6. Fixes a wig, weavon, or arranges her already fixed long/short hair...and takes another time to oil it and comb it well.

7. The work is not over yet. She now descend on her eyelashes to work on them to look nice instead of leaving them the natural way

8. She stands in front of the mirror checking and re-checking herself to ensure every packaging is in the right order and placementgrin

9. She wears a high heel shoe or sandals to aid her height.

Yet its not over. She adopts a fake feminine ascent (at least 60 to 80% of Nigerian ladies do this) to suit her fake packagings...adopts a fake step to suit it too.

Imagine if guys make up, make their hair, do just half of what girls do and coupled with their rides, cash, etc...believe me girls will be so intimidated to even accept to date guysgrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Rimbaldi: A lot of the girls here are still school girls who;

1. Still see life through the eyes of a toddler
2. Will dump their 'fine boy' school boyfriends for one ugly moneybag dude if they ever have the opportunity of meeting one
3. still believe that once they graduate from the uni, chevron, shell, haliburton and the likes would be scrambling to snatch and employ them because they made 'first class or 2.1' (point is they are living in a dream world, they will know what time it is after NYSC)
4. In fact are actually dating the so called ugly guys as we speak, but his money and swag aint ugly.

@thareta;
ALL girls will follow money over everything else!! Just that each girl has her own price, some come on the cheap, some have a high price tag. Most will try to find something else that seems positively attractive and cling on to it as their reason for falling for the man e.g. good looks, humility, kindness, intelligence and oh! wait for it...bright future(how do you determine that? Are you clairvoyant?) After all the justification, its just money that is the main motivator just like having meat or fish in soup is a major motivator for someone that wants to eat. Yeah! yeah! yeah! the food is delicious, but I bet you aint eating that much without the meat!!!

Nobody is sayin money does not matter okai? Nobody loves poverty . All am sayin is if u av the worlds money, and u look any how I can't date you just because of that. So instead of money being my number one the list which will be if I decide to go 4 sumone below my taste ( that's what I call valuein money over everything) I av the strength to wait 4 a guy with a good character. who I can be attracted to even if it is only an average pocket his got.I CANt VALUE MONEY OVER EVERYTHING. And yep althou there's fate but to an extent there's a wai you can tell if ur partner's gona mk it far in life, if his not lazy, ready to work and has a big head for getting opptunities. My dear friend, little things will tell somethings.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Honestly, mature ladies do hail guys and sometimes or fondly say: they envy men and their simple nature.

Whenever my father is going out with my mama eh...na war...the man will always run out of patience waiting for her to finish their usual women packaging.

In less than 10minutes the man is up and ready and still looking flygrin

Haven't you guys wondered why men in the olden days married more than one wife

Women's beauty is most times a facade...the more u get closer and see them morning, day, night, u discover that they weren't that naturally beautiful but enhanced with add ons, and reason most men get tired and start looking for a replacement except the woman in question has other exceptional qualities like: good homekeeping, character, humility, etc to backup her physical looks.

Dear op, I want to give u a task:

From today, start observing your female friends, neighbors and sisters very early in the morning before they brush their teeth, and at night when they finish cooking, and do same for guys, and I am sure u will be forced to say: MEN UNA TOO FINE!

Majority of Nigerian women aren't beautiful except they put on their beauty enhancements; makeup, glossy nails, and deceptive clothes and outfits that packages them in a way people think they are beautiful, and I am sure both ladies and gents here know I am telling the truth.

But in summary, women are assessed first by their physical looks before any other whereas men are assessed by their creativity, intelligence, etc before looks, and I don't think anyone can change it. Though teenage girls and those still in universities most times run after handsome guys, but as they grow up, they discover that they were valuing the wrong thing.

#TeamNotHandsomeNotUglyButgrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Drnnel(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2013
we obviously live in a crazy world.....as a guy,i'd rather settle for an OK girl wit brains and character........but for a girl to settle for a guy with just good looks over other qualities,then i must say she's in for a long haul of depression and heartache cos in no tym he's gonna have other girls auditioning for her position........obviously"girls who choose looks over brains"
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by elmajor(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Pls could u tell what ugly is and what makes one ugly?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Georgeokez: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Come do people actually think b4 posting tins online? Hw can u just conclude that most guys ar ugly like u can make a face. Come, can one person truly define beauty for me so that one can use this as standard, cos my likes might vary from ur's and that's not a crime. Have u not heard that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" . So please I'd like someone anywhere to define handsomeness and ugly for me. Hmmm!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2013
And guyz stop over generalising the fact that girls will value money over everthing. Itz becoming annoying (Discard all other attributes and follow a man with money like mumu) it may work 4 some guys, some of you cld gt beautiful gurls and blabla what about the character? Again, some may be lucky and even get girls with good characters with money. But that is just for some of you. Others,keep tinkin that way and the only thing your gona gt is being magarised.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Femistico:
then it means ur jst joking by saying u're 30% sure...you're nt 100% with d guy u said u love and prefer suffering with
I really much blive dat if an ugly guy buh rich drove to ur side u gonna follow follow
Plsss stop sayin rubbish. And wen did I say 30% sure. Are we children or something. Am gona follow follow? You need to check urself okay? Coz guyz with money they have come and they will still come. So stop thinking "when they come" coz I av seen and I will continue to see. I have my standards and I believe everyguy should have u don't just date anyone coz he rides a good car undecided those in cars started by legwagon and some of them had good girlfrnds.or you tink driving cars starts by driving cars undecided or you think all men that drive cars have money Or men that don't drive cars have no money Rubbish!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2013
elmajor:
Pls could u tell what ugly is and what makes one ugly?
Most Nigerian guys that appear ugly most times are just not ugly but carefree about their looks due to their pursuit for money. If most naija guys clean up, just clean up and puts on good clothe, not makeup or enhancement, I am sure the op will be marvelled.

I always say it that we have more goodlooking guys than girls in Nigeria, and its not cos I am a guy...we do argue this at home toogrin

I wonder how some girls would have looked without:

1. Makeup
2. Artificial hair
3. Skimpy and skin-fitting clothes
4. Trouser

And the list continues...

The life of a man is simple. Girls carry a lot of load around: artificial hair, artificial nails, artificial lip gloss, artificial eyelash, artificial face pad (makeup), etc.

Anyway, I most times don't blame them when they get pissed or nasty at little things cos the load on them is much already.

Someone puts her hair inside hot fire to fry/dry itgrin

She decides to braid, na wargrin

Her nails hits anything mistakenly, na diegrin

She nears a too hot environment, may possibly go blind, courtesy of contact lensgrin

Lolz...guys pls pity the ladies jareh...its not easy to be a woman o...plenty wahala...I most times pity them shaa...

Op, its well okay....but don't judge with ur small class shaa...cos we got plenty handsome guys...I mean plenty...more than ladies...tell urself the truth...and I happen to be...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2013
thareta: And guyz stop over generalising the fact that girls will value money over everthing. Itz becoming annoying (Descard all other attributes and follow a man with money like mumu) it may work 4 some guys, some of you cld gt beautiful gurls and blabla what about the character? Again, some may be lucky and even get girls with good characters with money. But that is just for some of you. Others,keep tinkin that way and the only thing your gona gt is being magarised.
My dear, don't fight over a won battlegrin

It has been proven over and over that in Nigeria, girls/ladies/women value money over every other thing.

With money, a Nigerian guy is every lady's dream guy in Nigeria, don't fight over it...prove it in real life when u come across guys and make them believe cos no one will listen to whatever u say here cos we all know the truth.

It is so sad that Nigerian women have ignorantly or intentionally pushed Nigerian men to believe that all our women care for in us is: MONEY!!!

You ladies can change that belief with time by proving it in real life and not in theory or on the internet where anyone can say anything to win e-ovationgrin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by justplainpaul(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=mechummy][/quote] No offense, but i swear your head be like mango. And abeg, no ever cut your hair short, cuz na only God know the kind shape weh e go take again.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: My dear, don't fight over a won battlegrin

It has been proven over and over that in Nigeria, girls/ladies/women value money over every other thing.

With money, a Nigerian guy is every lady's dream guy in Nigeria, don't fight over it...prove it in real life when u come across guys and make them believe cos no one will listen to whatever u say here cos we all know the truth.

It is so sad that Nigerian women have ignorantly or intentionally pushed Nigerian men to believe that all our women care for in us is: MONEY!!!

You ladies can change that belief with time by proving it in real life and not in theory or on the internet where anyone can say anything to win e-ovationgrin

There's no battle and am not fighting.tink what you wanna think.my points av been made
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: My dear, don't fight over a won battlegrin

Plus am alredy proving it in real life that's why I av a say right now. Plus am asking no one to listen by force.hope you kanji? We don't av to agree.free world my world my brother
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: Most Nigerian guys that appear ugly most times are just not ugly but carefree about their looks due to their pursuit for money. If most naija guys clean up, just clean up and puts on good clothe, not makeup or enhancement, I am sure the op will be marvelled.

I always say it that we have more goodlooking guys than girls in Nigeria, and its not cos I am a guy...we do argue this at home toogrin

I wonder how some girls would have looked without:

1. Makeup
2. Artificial hair
3. Skimpy and skin-fitting clothes
4. Trouser

And the list continues...

The life of a man is simple. Girls carry a lot of load around: artificial hair, artificial nails, artificial lip gloss, artificial eyelash, artificial face pad (makeup), etc.

Anyway, I most times don't blame them when they get pissed or nasty at little things cos the load on them is much already.

Someone puts her hair inside hot fire to fry/dry itgrin

She decides to braid, na wargrin

Her nails hits anything mistakenly, na diegrin

She nears a too hot environment, may possibly go blind, courtesy of contact lensgrin

Lolz...guys pls pity the ladies jareh...its not easy to be a woman o...plenty wahala...I most times pity them shaa...

Op, its well okay....but don't judge with ur small class shaa...cos we got plenty handsome guys...I mean plenty...more than ladies...tell urself the truth...and I happen to be...gringrin

cheesy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by nuelkaosi(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Williamso:

Chauvinism!!! Now that's just wrong sad
Itz a fact.. Check around.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2013
nuelkaosi: Itz a fact.. Check around.

I know, but stating it in this context sounds misogynistic
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Now, lets do some comparison.....

The guy wore no makeup, no lip gloss, no artificial hair...no enhancement...just his clothe and sandals....on the hand, the two ladies wore:

lip gloss, enhanced their eyelash, makeup, artificial hair...etc....and to them, they are very beautiful more than the simple, natural-looking guygrin grin grin

and the other lady I posted...to our dear poster, she is a very hot, fine, beautiful...high fly chick cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

The only truly beautiful girl is the girl in the last picture....others are mere facade.....and now, how many Nigerian girls looks like that girl without makeup, deceptive clothe, and all manner of beauty enhancements

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb: Yea we are very ugly, but we still need to choose where to spend our hard-earned money.
The girls just have to be at their best to worth our bid

Ezi okwu nwanne madu. The truth is that most guys are handsome but the ladies don't know and it's not their fault. I mean, look at it. 99% of the ladies use make to make themselves look "better" than they actually look. As a lady, you get used to that artificial look that when you see someone without makeup, your mind being tuned and tweaked to respond to make up, tends to dismiss the person as not being good-looking unless the person's beauty was too glaringly obvious. When you see a guy that is not handsome, just take a moment and really look at him. Now put yourself in his position and assess the things you would do to yourself if it were you. Apply those mental changes and look at him again? Is he still ugly? But above all that, I still say that we got to be choosy over who we spend our hard earned money on. Or do you ladies go shopping and spend your money on expensive ugly clothes and accessories? Like wise, guys. When we try to get a lady, right then, we are shopping. Looking to get the best value for our money.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: Now, lets do some comparison.....

The guy wore no makeup, no lip gloss, no artificial hair...no enhancement...just his clothe and sandals....on the hand, the two ladies wore:

lip gloss, enhanced their eyelash, makeup, artificial hair...etc....and to them, they are very beautiful more than the simple, natural-looking guygrin grin grin

I consider natural ladies more beautiful but unfortunately they get no attention because most people lost the natural sense for beauty, most of all due to the images shown by the media. If all ladies all over the world decided today that they will no longer wear highheels, make up, hair extensions etc etc etc then you guys would also find beauty in them. Before the invention of all these things, women also attracted guys.

I personally think that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and I also think that you don't have to be perfect to be attractive, whether you're a guy or a girl. It's the whole package that is important.

I also think that Nigerians are very superficial, which is a pity because looks is nothing you achieve and therefore nothing to be really proud of.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2013
agrovick: Omo buruku
mo gentle gan o
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews:

The guy wore no makeup, no lip gloss, no artificial hair...no enhancement...just his clothe and sandals...
ita not your fault, maybe you didn't know... Male celebrities also get make-up applied on their faces when they are making a public appearances somewhere...they might not put on different colours on their faces but make-up is applied

The only truly beautiful girl is the girl in the last picture....others are mere facade.....and now, how many Nigerian girls looks like that girl without makeup, deceptive clothe, and all manner of beauty enhancements
and again its not your fault that you cant see the fact that that last girl applied eye shadow ( for the smokey eye look), mascara and probably false lashes, blush and she used an eyebrow pencil to make the arch look perfect smiley and she added a nude colour on her lips and i can tell that she has a weave on because the texture and the colour of the roots of her hair is different from the rest of her hair smiley....completely remove the make up on her face and the weave and put on normal lose clothes and her and only then will a person be able to tell if there arent many Nigerian girls that are better looking than her smiley she is doing usual stick chest out and pop out your assssss to make it look bigger pose

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Now, below are what Nigerian girls call: BEAUTIFUL cheesy cheesy cheesy

To them....they are the most beautiful women in the whole world!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are just comparing sha....we still love you ladies sha..... kiss kiss

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2013
thareta: And guyz stop over generalising the fact that girls will value money over everthing. Itz becoming annoying (Descard all other attributes and follow a man with money like mumu) it may work 4 some guys, some of you cld gt beautiful gurls and blabla what about the character? Again, some may be lucky and even get girls with good characters with money. But that is just for some of you. Others,keep tinkin that way and the only thing your gona gt is being magarised.

Unfortunately dear, it's a general thing. You even said it yourself, no one loves poverty. But the truth is the way we approach it. How an average guy tries to escape poverty is not the way an average girl does the same. It's the way ladies are brought up by default. Ladies generally have this subconscious idea that they are DEPENDANTS. You depend on your father, mother, elder brother/sister, uncle/aunt when you are growing up. When you get to a certain stage and you notice there are some "needs" which your sponsors can't meet or you can't even ask for, you default to your boyfriend. Some take it further by depending on sugar daddies. But in a guy, it's different. From even before we have pubic hairs, we are being told that we are "Men" and hence providers. Even without being told, unconsciously, you'll know when you see your mates having stuffs you want to have but have no means, no be person go tell you make you go hustle. Or when you get to have a gf and she starts making some demands on you. Some can be silly enough to go and ask from their parents and trust me, one day they will ask him this question, "Are you not a man?" So, that mentality builds upon the subconscious fight for self-preservation. The lady will unconsciously seek for the guy with the best means of comfort in the shortest time possible ie you seek for the guy that has the money now and not someone with the potential to have it in the future while the guy will try everything possible to get wealthy (even some terrible things). I hear a lot of ladies say they don't date for money but rather date a guy with potential. All that na wash cos when push comes to shove, then you see them snapping up the old men with money and leaving the guys with potential. Am yet to see a girl who is in a relationship that doesn't ask her guy for material wants. Unless she's a real practicing xtain/muslim or someone with deep rooted principles that has over come the urge to depend and changed it to a guy's urge to succeed with her own hands.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ita not your fault, maybe you didn't know... Male celebrities also get make-up applied on their faces when they are making a public appearance somewhere...they might not put on different colours on their faces but make-up is applied

and again its not your fault that you cant see the fact that that last girl applied eye shadow, mascara and probably false lashes, blush and she used an eyebrow pencil to make the arch look perfect smiley and she added a nude colour on her lips and i can tell that she has a weave on because the texture and the colour of the roots of her her is different from the rest of her hair smiley....completely remove the make up on her face and the weave and put on normal lose clothes and her and only then will a person be able to tell if there arent many Nigerian girls that are better looking than her smiley
u're here again mondi. Gud a.m. I jst observed dat paints r xpensive in d market nw, i guess it's because of all those gals dat paint every part of dier body. I hope u're nt one of dem sha.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: Honestly, mature ladies do hail guys and sometimes or fondly say: they envy men and their simple nature.

Whenever my father is going out with my mama eh...na war...the man will always run out of patience waiting for her to finish their usual women packaging.

Women's beauty is most times a facade...the more u get closer and see them morning, day, night, u discover that they weren't that naturally beautiful but enhanced with add ons, and reason most men get tired and start looking for a replacement except the woman in question has other exceptional qualities like: good homekeeping, character, humility, etc to backup her physical looks.

From today, start observing your female friends, neighbors and sisters very early in the morning before they brush their teeth, and at night when they finish cooking, and do same for guys, and I am sure u will be forced to say: MEN UNA TOO FINE!

Majority of Nigerian women aren't beautiful except they put on their beauty enhancements; makeup, glossy nails, and deceptive clothes and outfits that packages them in a way people think they are beautiful, and I am sure both ladies and gents here know I am telling the truth.

But in summary, women are assessed first by their physical looks before any other whereas men are assessed by their creativity, intelligence, etc before looks, and I don't think anyone can change it. Though teenage girls and those still in universities most times run after handsome guys, but as they grow up, they discover that they were valuing the wrong thing.

1000 Likes!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
jhidey08: u're here again mondi. Gud a.m. I jst observed dat paints r xpensive in d market nw, i guess it's because of all those gals dat paint every part of dier body. I hope u're nt one of dem sha.
check my profile pictue and you will see how i look with no make up on, with my natural hair and no filter smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ita not your fault, maybe you didn't know... Male celebrities also get make-up applied on their faces when they are making a public appearances somewhere...they might not put on different colours on their faces but make-up is applied

and again its not your fault that you cant see the fact that that last girl applied eye shadow ( for the smokey eye look), mascara and probably false lashes, blush and she used an eyebrow pencil to make the arch look perfect smiley and she added a nude colour on her lips and i can tell that she has a weave on because the texture and the colour of the roots of her her is different from the rest of her hair smiley....completely remove the make up on her face and the weave and put on normal lose clothes and her and only then will a person be able to tell if there arent many Nigerian girls that are better looking than her smiley she is doing usual stick chest out and pop out your assssss to make it look bigger pose
Yes, I may be ignorant to some of the facts you raised above dear...but still...men are always natural, simple and still look good....how many Nigerian ladies can look good without:

1. fixing hair?
2. making up?
3. putting on skimpy, skin-fitting clothe?
4. wearing high heel shoe/sandals?
5. glossing her lips?
6. packaging all her body with all manners of beauty enhancement?

Which further affirms the fact that there are more naturally handsome men than naturally beautiful women in Nigeria.

Take a census of beautiful or goodlooking ladies when they wake up or finish house chores and do same for men from today and compare the figure...not when they come to the office, school, function, etc....take your statistics from their homes before bathing and making up and see.

You will envy guys smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2013
DailyNews: Honestly, mature ladies do hail guys and sometimes or fondly say: they envy men and their simple nature.

Don't get it twisted, the females don't look ugly in the morning, it's just that you are used to their fake looks and shocked when you see them without make - up etc.

I have a friend who never applies make-up unless there is an Event like a wedding, birthday or something. I asked her why and if she is not scared of the competition and she said: Most of you use make-up and when a guy sees you without it, he is Kind of disapoointed but my guy KNOWS me without make-up and when I apply it every now andthen, he is like wow. Hope, you get my point.

BY THE WAY, I saw my ex once when he didn't shave his head and for a while and in his worst clothes, do you think he looked good? Hell no!
You guys dress and shave to look better too. Wear some cheap outfit and don't shave when you go out and tell me how the leadies reacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.