Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary (19110 Views)

Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana / Jonathan's National Conference Is Due To His Second Term Fear-he May Break Nigr. / Fraudulent Amalgamation Of 1914: Sovereign National Conference Is The Way To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by dollarlander: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

List just two tangible things Jonathan has done to touch the lives of the common man.

the east west road, atleast from Benin to Lagos is a relief to common man, that plies the road. uncommon men fly planes
the Lagos Kano rail line is another relief to common man, from Lagos to Kano could be as low as 1000naira, for common man.
the free niger delta shell oil pipe line bunckery has made many little men of yesterday super rich, and GEJ is not saying anything, that's a way of helping common man.
the recent privatisation of NEPA, which may make electricity available like GSM, is another achievement that will eventually benefit the common man of whom you are chief. I refuse to be a common man.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ocelot2006(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

What about my village? Have you been to my village? There is no place in Nigeria where anyone enjoys 18hrs of electricity supply. It is a ruse, bros.

Then you're obviously dont know what's happening in your own country. I worked and lived in Jalingo, Taraba state, and I can categorically tell you that we enjoy close to 22-23hrs of power supply (nope, it's not a ruse but the simple truth). And it's all thanks to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by clint77ng: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

He wasn't my worst enemy when I campaigned for him. He wasn't my sworn enemy when my family, friends, and relatives voted for him. He wasn't my sworn enemy when I said I couldn't wait for someone from SS and professor to have the opportunity to become the best thing to ever happened to Nigeria. The point is that Jonathan has squandered the goodwill of the people vested in him after the death of Yar'Adua. Some of you only support him on sentiment only and not on what he said he would do if given the chance.
The truth is dat u didnt vote 4 him. All that he promised during his campaign he is almost accomplishing. He promised fresh air and all sectors are getting the fresh air, roads, railway, airport, electoral process, power, fuel even education. First time in Naija history, N935b was spent on security and u and i know how long this money will go in dualizing naija highways. Despite this set back, every sector is been touched. U and i know that GEJ has tried alot despite all the challenges. If our past clueful, non retardeen and non corrupt leaders did half of what the clueles one has done to our power sector, who be America to get light pass us. Abeg this guy don try.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by dollarlander: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

Then you're obviously dont know what's happening in your own country. I worked and lived in Jalingo, Taraba state, and I can categorically tell you that we enjoy close to 22-23hrs of power supply (nope, it's not a ruse but the simple truth). And it's all thanks to GEJ.

you say village. how many huts are in your village? how many people are living there. what is the electricity requirement in your village. bush boy.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ocelot2006(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rexxie:
Right,n thats only possible when we done havin da unrestricted,no no-go area SNC n ironed out issues bothering evry regions,issues as regards da faults in n on da foundation of one suzzie Ms Flora Shaw cum Mrs Flora Shaw Lugard's (mis)conception n (mis)contraption thats due for abortion known as nagieri..n anythin short of that,then its instant curtains to this goddamm poker geographical entity n expression. I bloody cant be a negirnai n my arsse aint safe in certain bloody regions n states n thats bulllshhitt!...u n ur likes sure need 2 get tha cccllllear.....

If you're so tired of being a Nigerian, then pls feel free to renounce your citizenship, hand over/burn/throw away your passport and national IDs, and get the hell out of our country. The last time I checked, our borders were still open. 'same with the embassies. So it shouldnt be that difficult to apply for a visa or smuggle yourself out. But leave this great nation to those of us who still have much faith in her despite her numerous flaws.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
obinoral: If the so called commitee ask GEJ not to contest in 2015 will he heed? If the commitee ask for more states to be created will the national assembly agreed. Finally how will a common man or how will me and my fellow nairaland have a voice or have say in this so called national conference...... May God help us...... Am still waiting for the day and time ASUU will called of their strike. Shalom
Da urang utang will certainly fall off da tree over this! Whatcha just blablablad,man? U sure ur lecturers or montessori creche lecturers need call off da strike?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ocelot2006(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
dollarlander:

you say village. how many huts are in your village? how many people are living there. what is the electricity requirement in your village. bush boy.

First of all douchebag, did I mention my village? Read my post again, you bloody bum-wipe (no wonder you still failed your WAEC and NECO exams after numerous tries). And no, we dont have huts in our village, and I doubt you can even afford a gateman's room there. Now buzz off, you bloody imp. Ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Zionope: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
emiye: there is a whole lot of difference between Sovereign National Conference and National Conference.

What Jonathan is proposing for is a National Conference, which when conducted the report can easily be made to gather dust.

What Tinubu is advocating for is a Sovereign National Conference

Tell them
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by TGlobe: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
tinubu father is not yoruba, that why he stole all lagos money, more than $10 billion have been stolen from lagos

tinubu oppose conference

tinubu real name ahmed mogaji

in 1999 tinubu refuse to back olu falae a yoruba
in 2003 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba , fawehinmi
in 2007 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba
in 2011 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba

why do you think tinubu change his name?

tinubu has no state of origin in yorubaland.
tinubu is not from ogun state , he change his surname
tinubu is not from lagos
tinubu is not from oyo state
tinubu is not from ekiti
tinubu is not from edo
tinubu is not from kogi
tinubu is not from osun state.
tinubu is not from ondo

tinubu is not from any yoruba state.

tinubu surname is ahmed mogaji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img33/828/e6h.bmp[/img]

mogaji town people, zamfara state

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Ayed44: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls ladies and gentlemen, i can't understand what is going on. Somebody should tell me Tinubu's stand on d proposed national conference in clear language. Is he saying dat Nigerians don't need a national conference or what?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by clint77ng: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

List just two tangible things Jonathan has done to touch the lives of the common man.
The chance elect our govs, 250 almajiri schools, dams and power plants commssioned all over naija, rail from lagos to kano, 9 new universities, sure-p if ur gov is sincerely utilizing sure-p fund in ur state, benin-ore road, infrastructural reforms in police and army formations, airports, black box of the latest plane crash will be analysed in naija. Employment. And so many more.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by mbulela: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
I am vry surprised dat Tinubu is whining abt dis idea whether timing or no timing. D Yorubas hav always called 4 dis nd are happy dat d time has come. Dey shld use dis opportunity whether timing is ryt or wrong; dis opportunity may nt come again oooo!
Wait until you see the type of National Conference GEJ will approve.
It will just be another talk shop with silly no-go areas that will just submit papers that need to be scrutinized by the NASS and GEJ will claim too be reading its contents until after 2015, like Tinubu rightly asked,how are you sure this one will be any better than all the plenty committees that the president has formed and its results collecting dust in the shelf?
In our bid for hope we must not just become gullible. I see no sign that GEJ had a damascus experience so why should you expect anything different? Let us keep watching (or like Bola Ige, Siddon look).
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Jeff148(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin ;DU dey complain say Governors no do anytin
4 8years, but u don date girl 4 9yrs wich is
more dan 2 tenure witout marrying her.U r
very wicked"
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by frankyychiji(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ijebulogic:

Does Anyone Care where he's from? When I get on a plane, do I care if the pilot is from Zamfara or Lagos? As long as he gets me to my destination safely.
point is that d man is a bastard son. Omo ale!
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

If you're so tired of being a Nigerian, then pls feel free to renounce your citizenship, hand over/burn/throw away your passport and national IDs, and get the hell out of our country. The last time I checked, our borders were still open. 'same with the embassies. So it shouldnt be that difficult to apply for a visa or smuggle yourself out. But leave this great nation to those of us who still have much faith in her despite her numerous flaws.
nobody is disputin da fact tha this is a great or ought to be a great nation,that trails da blaze on da African continent,occupying da drivers seat..but am not gonna stick my head in da sands n grin like da cat n play possum that all is well after 53 goddamm years..what we have presently is a big mess,right from da foundation and when forces like you,perharp apparently a dog in other peoples' mangers wanna keep ur arsses that way,want it to remain like tha,then u free but not right thinking folks. Da genuine SNC is gonna address basic n essential peoples issues that will affect generations yet unborn n for pete's sake get that into ur head! This well endowed nation is not much in terms of da economy,standard n cost of living,education,currency value,transportation,etc,compared to other African (landlocked) nations n thats BULLLSHIITT! N Yep,i'll gladly do that,burn up my p'port n national id of da old wine in da old wine skin cos pretty soon,we gonna hav a new wine in a new wine skin by His grace, n u n ur fellow hang on hikers or perhaps myopics can as well whine to that n keep da ostrich head in da sands safety tactic patch up work goin, in ur arewa or whatnwherever fools paradise republic....
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Ayed44: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
mbulela:
It will just be another talk shop with silly no-go areas that will just submit papers that need to be scrutinized by the NASS and GEJ will claim too be reading its contents until after 2015, like Tinubu rightly asked,how are you sure this one will be any better than all the plenty committees that the president has formed and its results collecting dust in the shelf?
In our bid for hope we must not just become gullible. I see no sign that GEJ had a damascus experience so why should you expect anything different? Let us keep watching (or like Bola Ige, Siddon look).
U mean we dont need a national conference? Or which point are u making exactly?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by enyi1: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Okoro2015: Even Afenifere has taken a firm stand behind SNC as proposed by GEJ. Tunubu just need to be properly debriefed before he starts talking from both sides of his mouth.

SIR, do you mean Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by gp66(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Show me GEJ and i will tell u who a wise man is.

Tinubu and his oppositions think they can distract GEJ.

Everything done by PDP in d eyes of APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier) is a taboo be it good or bad.

Tinubu and cohot pls wait til God gives ur party d mantle of leadership. If u mean well for Nig u will work with GEJ nt to condemn his good works.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by enyi1: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
TGlobe: tinubu father is not yoruba, that why he stole all lagos money, more than $10 billion have been stolen from lagos

tinubu oppose conference

tinubu real name ahmed mogaji

in 1999 tinubu refuse to back olu falae a yoruba
in 2003 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba , fawehinmi
in 2007 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba
in 2011 tinubu refuse to back a yoruba

why do you think tinubu change his name?

tinubu has no state of origin in yorubaland.
tinubu is not from ogun state , he change his surname
tinubu is not from lagos
tinubu is not from oyo state
tinubu is not from ekiti
tinubu is not from edo
tinubu is not from kogi
tinubu is not from osun state.
tinubu is not from ondo

tinubu is not from any yoruba state.

tinubu surname is ahmed mogaji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img33/828/e6h.bmp[/img]

mogaji town people, zamfara state

seriuosly?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by fyne4sure: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tinubu isn't right for making such statement because SNC is long over due.
I thing its good for a peaceful dialogue than go into war also the present security threat is
Is a warning sign over 2015 election, be it sentiment as some NL claim or not I believe SNC is a
Solution to the crisis or state of confusion that the country will experience as an outcome of 2015 election.
Though I believe in 1 Nigeria but if there will be much more problem than the one the country is experiencing as a result of greed for 2015 then let the country go apart peacefully.
That is my take in this SNC and 2015 election
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
What Do They Want? Do they want True Federalism? NO! Do they want Biometric census to ascertain our real population? NO! Do they want LG Autonomy? NO! Do they want SNC? NO! Do they want PIB to be passed? NO! Do they want equal states to all the Geopolitical zones? NO! Do they want State Police as it's obtainable in developed nations? NO! Do they want equal cut-off points for Common Entrance & JAMB? NO! Do they want Nigeria to be peacefully partitioned to end this bloodbath? NO! Who are these people? The Hausa/ Fulani Muslims! What do they really want? They want Girl-Child marriage! They want an Islamic Nigeria! They want to have the exclusive right to rule Nigeria or dictate who rules! They want a united Nigeria, yet they're slaughtering people in their region! They want ONE NIGERIA, yet they're Quota system and Federal character advocates. They want to make Nigeria ungovernable because the President is not from their region. Now you know that the South & North cannot agree on basic policies...this is one of the reasons, Nigeria is in this state of confusion and mess! But what surprises me is how Tinubu is selling yorubas to the Boko Haram, North !!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by dbride: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Aderupoko2: SNC my foot! What happened to the last one we had? This adventure is all about wasting scare resources. These politicians know that Nigeians love entertainment.

Please remind us when we had the last SNC, I cannot remember 9ja EVER having any. Tinubu and majority of Nigerians have prayed, cried and wished for it as the ONLY solid foundation on which Nigeria can move forward towards good success. Even the core north who stood against a NC in the past have now embraced it. As far as I am concerned, God just answered our prayer. Who cares about the timing! National Conference is more important than any Elections. We cant keep doing the same thing and expect change! I don't even care the motive behind GEJ's call for a conference, WE NEED IT ANYHOW and God just answered our prayers of many many years.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by sCun: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
With this kind of thing being done by boko haram, you said SNC should not hold?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2LmZjG8my4
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by nagoma(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
SNC will just be insults and accusations and finally the country divides - we are getting ready. I wish they can save us the trading of insults and just divide the country. I knew it ; clueless Jona has no capacity to hold Nigeria together.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by gramci: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
nagoma: SNC will just be insults and accusations and finally the country divides - we are getting ready. I wish they can save us the trading of insults and just divide the country. I knew it ; clueless Jona has no capacity to hold Nigeria together.

hold Nigeria together for who?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by confusion247(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

Kindly separate your hatred for Jonathan from the call for SNC.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by filebe777: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
It is because Reuben want to have intimate relationship with Biaca. And Reuben had been suspected of having his way.
The igbo tribes are generally mad with yorubas because they claim 'the OSU' tradition should be respected I.e Ojukwu the he-goat faced blood-brother should be the one doing Bianca on intimate relationship level.
The gist goes on and on, follow me on this page for more...
http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/shocking-bianca-got-pregnant-twice-while-dating-fani-kayode-kemi-olunloyo.html/comment-page-1
SHOCKING: Bianca Got Pregnant Twice While Dating Fani-Kayode – Kemi Olunloyo
Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.

noblezone: Which Tinubu?
Is it the same one that said opposed the state of emergency as was declared by Mr. President?

Well, he is in the "opposition":

If Mr. President says, "Let us have a conference now", Tinunu will say, "We don't need a conference now"
If Mr. President says, "We don't need a conference now", Tinubu will say, "We need a conference now"

Tinubu and his fellow mischief makers are on political rampage.
Their greedy for power has beclouded their senses of reasoning.

We need that conference now!
Nigeria is expiring in a few months and we need to discuss whether to continue or not.
I wanna go home to Biafra!
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by gr8femfred: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
noblezone: Which Tinubu?
Is it the same one that said opposed the state of emergency as was declared by Mr. President?

Well, he is in the "opposition":

If Mr. President says, "Let us have a conference now", Tinunu will say, "We don't need a conference now"
If Mr. President says, "We don't need a conference now", Tinubu will say, "We need a conference now"

Tinubu and his fellow mischief makers are on political rampage.
Their greedy for power has beclouded their senses of reasoning.

We need that conference now!
Nigeria is expiring in a few months and we need to discuss whether to continue or not.
I wanna go home to Biafra!
u are a gud evidence of wut nigeria educational system is.did Tinubu said we don't want NC no.all he was saying was d timing of d conference pls go back 2 skul.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ikeyman00(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^ ur tinubu could be a pain in the azz; timing meanin waitin

it either u just like be a nuisance or he got something to worry about as for me he doesnt sound confident

OPPOSITION wat opposition; useless crew who are only out there to destroy
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by confusion247(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
nagoma: SNC will just be insults and accusations and finally the country divides - we are getting ready. I wish they can save us the trading of insults and just divide the country. I knew it ; clueless Jona has no capacity to hold Nigeria together.
38 years of northern disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria forever didn't hold Nigeria together, Obasanjo's first and second coming didn't hold Nigeria together, now you thought that Jonathan's four years will hold Nigeria together, shame on you. Rise above hatred.
Yoruba elders of thought and wise leaders was mounting pressure on Jonathan to call for a national dialogue despite that Jonathan didn't agree on this before. Today Jonathan as a listening president decided to listen to these elders and gave in to their demand. Then a yoruba looter decided to criticize Jonathan for respecting the views of the elders from yoruba land.
For once in the life of this hypocritical One Nigeria, Yoruba elders have disobeyed their masters(hausa/fulani oligarchy) to liberate their people from northern slavery and one prodigal son(Tinubu) from their land still want their people to remain in slavery.
All i know is that after the conference, hypocritical One Nigeria will become history. The mistake of lugard will be corrected and peace will reign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ogbronx(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
bloggernaija: The Jagbadan is back.
First cruise missile don hit target .
Let me breakdown the statement.

Jagbadan is not saying he does not want SNC.He want it sharp sharp.
In fact, he is daring GEJ to hold one tomorrow at the same time staking the political centre of being the chief nemesis of PDP and the oligarchy.
Because in opposition politics ,the ruling party is always wrong and the opposition party can do better.
That is the beauty of democracy that is alien to Nigerians .
Jagaban is saying to joe,
"PROVE ME WRONG" but if you think you can use tricks to deceive ,you are on a long thing.

My take on this SNC issue is that jonathan want to use it to divide the opposition and the opposition in his party on ethnic basis
you make sense!
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ogbronx(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
mbulela:
u talk true walahi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps Discuss Nigeria's Position On Morocco's Plan To Join ECOWAS / Breaking News: Meet The 2 Wives Of Gov. Adeleke, Ngozi & Titi / FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.