Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,394 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary (19109 Views)

Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana / Jonathan's National Conference Is Due To His Second Term Fear-he May Break Nigr. / Fraudulent Amalgamation Of 1914: Sovereign National Conference Is The Way To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Demdem(m): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2013
theoctopus: [size=14pt]

Please advise this man to stop taking that thing! grin

i can see that in ur daft state, u dont know the difference between an SNC and an NC.
Oponu.

Is there any wisdom in subjecting the decisions of the conference to a NASS? this will happen if it isnt SNC. As long as it isnt Soverign, the decision of the conference will surely be tampered with and that to me is a waste of time.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by iykak47: 4:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Demdem:

i can see that in ur daft state, u dont know the difference between an SNC and an NC.
Oponu.

Is there any wisdom in subjecting the decisions of the conference to a NASS? this will happen if it isnt SNC. As long as it isnt Soverign, the decision of the conference will surely be tampered with and that to me is a waste of time.
Did Tinubu say he prefers either of the two? Why a grown man like you follow Tinubu like a Zombie?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Demdem(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2013
iykak47: Did Tinubu say he prefers either of the two? Why a grown man like you follow Tinubu like a Zombie?

if only u took time to check past posts on this thread, u would have seen that Tinubu has always called for SNC and not NC. use ur brain and stop talking crap.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Tintinix: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2013
payless:

What about my village? Have you been to my village? There is no place in Nigeria where anyone enjoys 18hrs of electricity supply. It is a ruse, bros.

I enjoy over 18 hours of light perday on the average per month!
This means that some days I do over 20-48 hours of consistent light.
Please stick to what is peculiar to you.
Please keep hating, This topic is about the called SNC, why don't you go there and table your issues on the power sector than make this discuss about GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by theoctopus: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Demdem:

if only u took time to check past posts on this thread, u would have seen that Tinubu has always called for SNC and not NC. use ur brain and stop talking crap.

Get your big head off Tinubu's ..$%$$^%! You are smelling badly! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by gbokukueba(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
The return of Jagbadan grin
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by jonuel1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
GEJ said it all

A politician thinks about tђε̲̣̣̣̥ next election while a statesman thinks about τ̣̣ђё next generation

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1467338/tinubu-says-planned-national-conference

@Mod on leave, posted 11:23am, or is there any prerequisite...MknowM lol
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by sCun: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
So sad, Tinubu deal with your boko haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2LmZjG8my4
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by opestein: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
hope it won't be like that Ghana conference wey the then head of state bomb all the corrupt leaders wey dey that conference and since then,Ghana don dey ok
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by PaKen: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
old demented fool
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Abok1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013

Its really surprising that our dear president has seen the need for a national conference after initially turning down the same offer earlier when the odds were in his favour.

Like a mammothrept that has suddenly been jolted back to reality by the division in his party, our dear GEJ has realized the importance of a national conference, and Nigerians being who they are easily hoodwinked by the knismesis which is aimed at diverting their focus from the issues at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Emperor_007: He should settle down first.

as if he has not made sense abi?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Ijebulogic(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
A Visionary leader must be able to sift through all the "noise" that comes with Governance and focus on the critical issues that ensure security and social welfare for his citizens. He must then attach priorities to those issues and not allow himself to be distracted by Political games. This should be our Presidents Priority list:
1. Citizen Security & Safety: Eradicate Terrorism, Kidnapping and correct the disastrous road network and airspace.
2. Power
3. Increased Intervention in Non-Oil sectors
3.Tertiary Education (ASUU etc) & Healthcare
4. Unemployment (OBJ's already warned that an ever increasing youth population combined with unemployment is a recipe for disaster)
5. Radical changes to create an enabling environment for FDI (tax breaks, fiscal incentives, less bureaucracy in civil service, customs transformation etc.)

If there is so much as a 25% improvement in the above by 2015, GEJ would be a Hero in my mind. But instead we are forced to hear pronouncements that add absolutely no value to the lives of the common man. What exactly (in simple English please) will a NC achieve? The whole process will be chaotic, ill-timed and pointless. The Tower of Babel comes to mind. Mr. President, the people whispering in your ear in Abuja don't understand the needs of the people.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by mrvictor: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
”It will only be postponing the stealing and looting that some people are enjoying and we will not accept that,” he said.

....and the pot now calls the kettle black...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by sleekp1: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sec5: Are you sure he is fully recovered?
I mean mentally

You're very right there, methinks this Tinubu left his brain behind in london.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Stardom Artiste Contest(Vote yes)
Click here to vote
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by roxell120(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nigerian politicians! the SW through pronaco, afenifere and so on have been preaching that SNC is the answer to our numerous woes.now see wat Tinubu is saying. diversionary? I pity Jonathan, he has a lot of battles in his reign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Festilito: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=Mafia Man]

Tinubu is questioning the timing of the conference and he has all the
rights to do so as a citizen of this country. If Jonathan once made a
public statement about rejecting the offer of convening this conference,
then why all of a sudden this u-turn? was it because the northern guys
are frying his assss through the New PDP? or because the northerners are
demanding for PDP tickets?

As matter of fact, I will prefer division of this cesspit call Nigeria.
Whichever way, I hope God can make this year the last year a name known
as Nigeria will ever exist.[/quote]

i dont think ur head is correct, how can u say dat
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by aanyasougo: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tinubu is only strategizing as an opposition though in my opinion his assertions are not void of senltiments. Whether a SNC or not, Nigeria is in the brink of imploding, Nigeria has never coexisted as a nation. In politics we prefer to refer to Nigeria as a country rather than a nation. In my opinion, the SNC is GEJs last card on the deck considering the controversy in pdp leadership, the off-handedness of insurgency in the country as well as insubordination from northern political cabals. If the SNC is borne out of vendetta, the outcome might be more disastrous than our forceful existence as an entity has ever resulted. But if it is borne out of true statemanship, pragmatism and selflessness, Nigerians might be priveleged to decide there fate by themselves
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by cashkid: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: This is what you get when weed is too much, imagine a drug addict trying to whip up sentiments against a noble cause that will take us out of the wilderness of nothingness we all as a people have been trudging on for ages! I know the National Conference has come to stay and not even 1million Tinubus can stop it this I know for real!
mr man, who told u national conference will take u out of the wilderness, cos u are talking as if u av done one b4 and it yielded positive rsult. dnt get me wrong here, am nt in anyway against it but dnt cnclude that this is d solutn to wat we are currently xprencing in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by mrvictor: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Is it not within GEJ's tenor that GEJ will organise SNC?
Will GEJ organise it in Abacha's tenor or in IBB's tenor or in Tinubu/Buhari's tenor?
Or was it not this same Tinubu that has once or more in the past called for SNC?
...Deception...?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by oluamid(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tinubu is in the opposition what do you expect him to say? That he agrees with his arch-enemy?

Nah.

Politics 101.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by cashkid: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
sleek_p:

You're very right there, methinks this Tinubu left his brain behind in london.
its u pple that shld open ur brain if u av it and look vividly at the motive bhind the national conference and stop making unnecessary noise, dnt say because pple around ur neighbourhood support and u just follow them.
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by girlsmoney: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
y don't dis guy shut d hell up, GEJ all d way ;Dy don't dis guy shut d hell up, GEJ all d way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by remzytimer: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nawa for Nigerian opposition parties ooo, their own is just to oppose everything from d ruling party, they pretend to be fighting for d masses whereas they are fitting for their pocket....men i don wise up tay tay... Of cause SNC is the only way out!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by roxell120(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
cashkid: mr man, who told u national conference will take u out of the wilderness, cos u are talking as if u av done one b4 and it yielded positive rsult. dnt get me wrong here, am nt in anyway against it but dnt cnclude that this is d solutn to wat we are currently xprencing in Nigeria.
where are the problems we are trying to solve? do u know that deporting pple within their country is part of the problem? the same pple are kicking against solutions to that. whoever sets his house on fire will forever live to be haunted by dat single act.time will tell
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by gramci: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: This is what you get when weed is too much, imagine a drug addict trying to whip up sentiments against a noble cause that will take us out of the wilderness of nothingness we all as a people have been trudging on for ages! I know the National Conference has come to stay and not even 1million Tinubus can stop it this I know for real!

Tinubu is sick

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by ketoprofen(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
bloggernaija: The Jagbadan is back.
First cruise missile don hit target .
Let me breakdown the statement.

Jagbadan is not saying he does not want SNC.He want it sharp sharp.
In fact, he is daring GEJ to hold one tomorrow at the same time staking the political centre of being the chief nemesis of PDP and the oligarchy.
Because in opposition politics ,the ruling party is always wrong and the opposition party can do better.
That is the beauty of democracy that is alien to Nigerians .
Jagaban is saying to joe,
"PROVE ME WRONG" but if you think you can use tricks to deceive ,you are on a long thing.

My take on this SNC issue is that jonathan want to use it to divide the opposition and the opposition in his party on ethnic basis

nonsense
u think politics should be involved in everything ,.
thank God you told us the kind of person tinubi is.
that's anoda minus on his part
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
so many Nigerians are zombies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by omoredia: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
What is this fool saying?
Re: Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary by hammedkola(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is the reason why I hate politics, I don't even understand all what's going on here..., lemme just make enough money, take care of my family, die well and make heaven...that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew / Reps Discuss Nigeria's Position On Morocco's Plan To Join ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.