Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24935 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by warrior01: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: I share some Nnewi blood oo.. cheesy

My wife is from Nnewi too..

Lol...What a small world
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2013
warrior01:

Lol...What a small world

We are one nwanne m.. cheesy
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Anybody who doubts me can challenge any of my points and not spam it with false images or badly positioned pictures. It is good that since Rochas is performing with the little resources available, we should commend him to do more albeit complain where we feel he has not done as we wish but not to lie and post fake pictures or claim that he borrowed $1.5billion when we know that Lagos which is the most indebted State owes $500million. Imo owes $51million which was borrowed before Rochas and mainly by Sam Mbakwe administration of 1979-1983 before most of us were born. There is a monthly deduction from source by FG to service some of these debts. The use of LGA funds is done by all Governors in Nigeria and should be condemned because it has made the LGAs useless to the detriment of the grassroots. Rochas however tried to bring Government closer to people through the 4th tier which involves direct discussion with communities.

A critical analysis of Rochas critics seems to focus more on what he has failed to do than what he has done but surprisingly what he has done far outweighs what he has failed to do which made me call the last 2 years a miracle in Imo State. Projects under construction are termed by these critics as abandoned. I wonder how a 6month old to 2 year project could be deemed abandoned. Even a personal house takes up to 1 year to complete. They claim he owes contractors and I wonder who does not owe contractors. Even NDDC, FG and oil Companies owe contractors much higher sums.

Owerri is wearing a new look in truth that anyone that visited last in 2011 will be marveled and the beautification is still ongoing. I expect a completely different Owerri by 2015 going by the rate of change. Orlu which is the 2nd largest town in Imo is also another miracle. Anyone who knew Orlu in 2011 will get lost if he visits Orlu in 2013. Even natives won't know their way. He is dualizing a federal highway from Orlu to Anambra boundary at Uga just like Amaechi did from Rivers to Imo boundary at Ohaji.

In education, we all know about his free education at all levels and tuition free at tertiary level. He is building 305 model schools out of which 120 has been completed as seen on the media. I've personally counted up to 20 finished ones but none of the others is as large as the one at Wetheral Road but they are all one storey buildings with basic architectural design.

On health, he's building new health centres in all LGAs but his critics believe he should have spent the money in equiping the old ones which I believe is partly correct as investing in health equipments and personnel is better than fancy structures. I hope he builds and equip accordingly.

On rural roads, it is on record that he has tackled that issue more than any past Government in Imo State. The only issue is that people including myself are asking for a step up on the standard of the rural roads. Imo is a very populous State as the villages are like urban with house clusters right from Abia boundary at Obowu through Umuelemai, Ahiara to Egbu or Mbieri/Orodo through Isu,Nkwerre,Orlu, Amaigbo, Amaraku, Anara, Atta etc and Awo-Omamma-Mgbidi-Oguta. All these places are partially built up in a rural pattern and could be confused by outsiders as urban.

In agriculture in less than 2 years, Imo is now a major rice and cocoa producer. These crops were never produced in Imo before Okorocha government and I am one of those that believe in agriculture as the highest employer of labor in Nigeria.

Everything I've stated above, I can attest to by personal conviction and if required I can produce proofs.

The 5 roads that have been repeatedly posted on this thread are federal roads but we also have some bad State roads that were not posted.

1 is the Nekede/FUTO road which was tackled earlier on. Nairaland

2 is the Owerri-Umuahia highway

3 is the Owerri-Okigwe highway

4 is the Owerri-Port Harcourt highway which is undergoing dualization by MND. I believe it should have reached 80% by now.

5 is the Nnewi Okigwe highway.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2013
berem: I really love your post and I had to click the "like" button. You have spoken the whole truth. Nothing should be left hidden at all. Ji si ike nwanne! cool
daalu

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by biafranqueen: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: I share some Nnewi blood oo.. cheesy

My wife is from Nnewi too..
oh wow you came up big time congrats in law cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by biafranqueen: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abagworo:

5 is the Nnewi Okigwe highway.
to be honest when I took my Niece to the University from our state I was surprised at the Nnewi road to Imo it was smooth, we came right back so not sure about the rest. I tried to look up pictures of development
http://www.csdpnigeria.org/imo/Home.aspx the World Bank Loaned them billions but no pictures of progress
Zenith loaned billions http://www.imostateblog.com/2013/01/11/okorochas-n45-billion-loan-from-zenith-bank-are-the-chickens-coming-home-to-roast/. Still no proof Abagworo are you not in the area provide the pics bro of the development that will stop the whole convo in its track

Looks like contracts get awarded publicity starts and then the are canceled due to lack of state funding http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/contract-row-imo-govt-terminates-n1-3bn-project/

http://m.naij.com/news/39259.html

How far on these projects
http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/10/01/progress-report-road-constructions-and-other-projects-in-orlu/
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: to be honest when I took my Niece to the University from our state I was surprised at the Nnewi road to Imo it was smooth, we came right back so not sure about the rest. I tried to look up pictures of development
http://www.csdpnigeria.org/imo/Home.aspx the World Bank Loaned them billions but no pictures of progress
Zenith loaned billions http://www.imostateblog.com/2013/01/11/okorochas-n45-billion-loan-from-zenith-bank-are-the-chickens-coming-home-to-roast/. Still no proof Abagworo are you not in the area provide the pics bro of the development that will stop the whole convo in its track

Looks like contracts get awarded publicity starts and then the are canceled due to lack of state funding http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/contract-row-imo-govt-terminates-n1-3bn-project/

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/10/01/progress-report-road-constructions-and-other-projects-in-orlu/

The smooth road from Nnewi to Isseke was done by no other person than Chris Nwabueze Ngige and that's not the one we are talking about. There's a federal road that leads directly from Nnewi to Okigwe that transverses through Arondizuogu to Enugu-PH expressway.

Don't believe what PDP agents write all the time. The problem Rochas had with many of the earlier projects was APGA. They were forcing contractors on him and trying to dictate how things were done until he did away with them and freed himself. Anyone in Imo can attest to the fact that even though the rains are generally affecting works but the momentum is much higher as compared to when Agbaso was works commissioner and deputy Governor. Many of those APGA contractors have joined opposition and refused to finish their contracts and are also trying to use court proceedings to prevent the Governor from terminating and re-awarding to more competent people. For reasons best known to him, Rochas stopped publicizing his achievements which I believe is good. People go about calling him noise maker when he has been quietly doing his transformation. He is exactly same with Amaechi and they don't advertise their achievements. It is left for you and I to pay a visit to places we knew in the past and confirm the transformations.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
berem: I thought you were supporting him? Why are you saying he is loosing focus? Maybe you don't know who Chino is. Read the brilliant post by B2mario and tell me what he said isn't true. angry

That is because i do not support people blindly. I support good ideas only. I wish you and Abagworo would learn how to be objective about issues. For you two, everything Rochas does is the best even when it is obvious that he is running Imo state aground. That is not right. Okorocha's regime is full of wrong policies that even the blind, deaf and dumb will see clearly. Why is it that you guys can never see anything wrong in what he does? I want you to know that if Okorocha begins to do things right, i will quickly join your praise band and sing louder than all of you.

Well, i want you to know that when the chips are down, the battle is not between onyegecha and Abagworo, bestviewer and berem, etc but between the helpless masses and their mindless oppressors that masquerade as leaders.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Onyegecha:

That is because i do not support people blindly. I support good ideas only. I wish you and Abagworo would learn how to be objective about issues. For you two, everything Rochas does is the best even when it is obvious that he is running Imo state aground. That is not right. Okorocha's regime is full of wrong policies that even the blind, deaf and dumb will see clearly. Why is it that you guys can never see anything wrong in what he does? I want you to know that if Okorocha begins to do things right, i will quickly join your praise band and sing louder than all of you.

Well, i want you to know that when the chips are down, the battle is not between onyegecha and Abagworo, bestviewer and berem, etc but between the helpless masses and their mindless oppressors that masquerade as leaders.
i dont have strength for all these which some of you know. I'm using my last energy to reply this, it's only here that i see people who doesnt know politics showing their emptyness. Please lets for once behave like mature people we are. Stop acting on heresy rather use your common sense to run the analysis within you. What i've understood about imo state even abagworo might not have noticed it because he has never said anything related to that. I dont reside in imo state neither am i from imo state, but any good political analyst can easily identify Rochas problem without being told the core problem. Please let nobody correct me because i have my fact. I will identify 3 problems facing Rochas which i can equally demand that you do your analysis to confirm it. Nigerian is a learned country and i believe that most of us on this forum are university graduates so lets allow our eduction to influence our attitudes towards handling issues. How can a right thinking man read from net that a governor is not working and he brought a loan higher than his state annual allocation and you believe, please spare me that trash. In nigeria, it's stipulated in the code of conduct act that no state can borrow higher than 50% of its annual allocation because in repayment, it is the federal ministry of finance that dedotes it from the state monthly allocations. Federal ministry of finance has its stipulates of obtaining loans which solely depends on the repayment capacity of that state. Imo state might be owing but it is not up to N12billion even lagos that top the list of indebted state does not owe up to the amount mentioned here. In the list of indebted state imo is not even among the 1st 16, it is at the bottom table while anambra and abia are free. I've heard many times that Rochas and Amaechi are talkatives (ie talks in right english), but we hardly heard or seen them talk, the only place i've seen Rochas talked about his achievements is only in "YES, IT'S TRUE" program but he's a secret achiever. The 3 problem Rochas is facing in imo state are:
1. Rochas was in APGA where a family and close allies want to control all work contracts and collect some entittlements from each contract. Mind you Rochas is not the owner of Roche company it's own by "the young" not because Roche and Rochas look alike so people mistaken the owner.
2. His presidential aspiration, where some GEJ guys are trying to bring him down just as they are doing Amaechi but Rochas own is that he has been in the game before many of them and knows how to follow them. They have invited EFCC many times to probe Rochas while he's on seat and they did, arrested his 2 officials but at the end of the whole thing they release them and decleared that the government is free of corruption and
3. Everybody knows how Rochas emerged as the governor and this is the major cause of the furore in imo polity.
i. It's not the turn of orlu zone which has ruled through Achike Udenwa and they used their number (which is 12LGAs) to won the seat again.
ii. He onseat a seating governor, ohakim and deny okigwe zone the chance of having its 2nd tenure. And this is what is causing the major criticism about Rochas govt as people of this zone think that it was criticism that removed ohakim and have decided to resort into criticism even if Rochas is working so that Rochas will be humiliated out of seat as their son was. And lastly
iii. Rochas fate has disrupted the imo charter of equity which demands that the seat of governor will be rotating among the 3 zones but failed to stipulate the number of tenures. So Rochas has denied okigwe their 2nd tenure and as such reduced the chances of an owerri man becoming the governor come 2015 if he'll contest again, so some ungodly owerri people has decided to join okigwe in destroying Rochas government especially mbaise people who want their son Hon. Ihedioha to take over from Rochas and have resorted in using media to craft out burdles of lies and outright falsehood to tarnish Rochas government. If they are not complaining about pipe borne water they'll be complaining about unemployment..To be continued...
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2013
B2 mario:
1. Rochas was in APGA where a family and close allies want to control all work contracts and collect some entittlements from each contract. Mind you Rochas is not the owner of Roche company it's own by "the young" not because Roche and Rochas look alike so people mistaken the owner.

If you read my contribution very well, you'd notice where I chipped in that part. APGA wanted to ruin Imo through monetary demands and intimidation. Jude Agbaso was always disrespectful to Rochas and often gave out contracts and paid in his absence under the blackmail that his family gave Rochas APGA ticket. The one that got him impeached was the epitome of wickedness. Even when Rochas returned and demanded that everyone return the money Jude was seen shouting at Rochas in front of the public that he would not return the money and that he(Rochas) cannot do anything.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2013
continuation.......
We all know that no good govt establishes company rather it creates the enabling environment for industries to thrive as mbakwe did in Aba by setting the pace.

They said that Rochas dont care for the poor but he is the person that gave them free education to all level which the formal governor said it's not obtainable in any part of the world (the free education alone is enough to give him passmark), sowed school unforms free for their children, buy school sandals and bags for them, pay them small money, shared indomie, kerosene and bags of rice during christmas periods to the same people that claimed that he doesnt care for the poor.

Before Rochas emergence, many imo primary and secondary school blocks were dilapidated but now the story has changed, he has now built attractive blocks for imo schools.

In terms of infrastructure some group of officials from SE gave Rochas the best performing governor. So people that are saying that anybody that praises rochas is blind please can you tell us just one area Rochas failed apart from telling us what oppositions wrote about him or saying unemployment(tell us what you see not what you heard). No state in nigeria is creating employment today, they only provide the resources (eg land) and create the enabling environment, so why should a right thinking person used unemployment to discredit Rochas. Have they used it to discredit fashola, chime, akpabio, oshomole, amaechi, imoke, aliyu, lamido, obi etc?.. Or you want him to sack the existing civil servants so that you can work.

Anyone who said that anybody that praises Rochas is blind should check his/herself very well because he/she is not only being blind but also having a psychical disorder, how can a God fearing person criticise or judge his fellow man based on falsehood he got from net not from the right source or what he sees on ground while in his mind he knows that the person is doing his best to please him.

Initially his critics were saying that he cant do most of the things he promised but when he gave free education and started building roads and monuments they resorted saying that he's using huge amount of loans to embarked on these projects and mind you, most of the highways Rochas is dualising are federal roads which federal government must tomorrow remit back the money used for these projects into imo account as they did in the case of anambra and rivers state. After the coming of EFCC to imo state to scrutinise and probe Rochas government, the issue of debt is now fading away, the critics now resorted to failure of the administration towards provision of pipe borne water which currently, no state in nigeria even the almighty Abuja and Lagos has running pipe borne water since majority of nigerians prefer good borehole. But i respect Rochas sense of maturity, when he told them that he has privatized water sector. Even NDDC that tried providing water to some parts of its member states, was it not borehole they sank in all those places but manpower-use?.

But how could these same people mentioned pipe-borne water while they were the people saying that Rochas is confused and that his govt is in MOTION BUT NO MOVEMENT that he wants to touch everything so that imo will see him as a working governor. That he should concentrate on one and leave others. Now these people want the same confused person to add another problem on his already existing problems, please these critics should leave this man alone because he'll not die for them. The criticism is no longer constructive but boring. And such criticism cant make one to work rather it will kill his moral for work.

Two of my friends from orlu zone told me not to border myself about the criticism that even the critics know that Rochas is working and will win again if he wants to contest. But they are waiting for either owerri zone or okigwe zone, that their major problem is to confirm the main critical zone as they have confirmed mbaise and have swore that no mbaise man will rule imo as far as orlu zone is concerned that they still want to confirm others, so let them see how 6 or 9 LGAs can compete with 12LGAs.

They said that if the critics are coming from owerri zone that means after Rochas okigwe must complete its 2nd term before the seat will go to owerri and if the person that will emerge wants to run for 2 terms no problem. But if it is coming from okigwe that means okigwe will never smell that seat again as it is the least zone in the state, and if it is coming from both zones that means everybody will vote for his own and orlu will always take the mantle as it has the highest number of LG and the highest population even if okigwe combine with owerri that orlu will always win.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 3:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Abagworo:

If you read my contribution very well, you'd notice where I chipped in that part. APGA wanted to ruin Imo through monetary demands and intimidation. Jude Agbaso was always disrespectful to Rochas and often gave out contracts and paid in his absence under the blackmail that his family gave Rochas APGA ticket. The one that got him impeached was the epitome of wickedness. Even when Rochas returned and demanded that everyone return the money Jude was seen shouting at Rochas in front of the public that he would not return the money and that he(Rochas) cannot do anything.
Ok bro, you are right and i comfirmed it also.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=B2 mario] i dont have strength for all these which some of you know. I'm using my last energy to reply this, it's only here that i see people who doesnt know politics showing their emptyness. Please lets for once behave like mature people we are. Stop acting on heresy rather use your common sense to run the analysis within you. What i've understood about imo state even abagworo might not have noticed it because he has never said anything related to that. I dont reside in imo state neither am i from imo state, but any good political analyst can easily identify Rochas problem without being told the core problem. Please let nobody correct me because i have my fact. .....

If you do not live in Imo state neither are you from Imo state, i wonder whether you are in a position to know where the shoe pinches.You cannot stay far and assume you understand what is happening in Imo state. You are the one who is basing your submissions on internet posts which are packaged to mislead people like you. I have seen that the staunchest supporters of Okorocha on this site are people who merely hear news about Imo state . You guys should move into the state if you are so passionate about the place and enjoy the beautiful rescue mission breeze you are praising to high heavens.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by DerideGull(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
B2 mario: continuation.......
We all know that no good govt establishes company rather it creates the enabling environment for industries to thrive as mbakwe did in Aba by setting the pace.

They said that Rochas dont care for the poor but he is the person that gave them free education to all level which the formal governor said it's not obtainable in any part of the world (the free education alone is enough to give him passmark), sowed school unforms free for their children, buy school sandals and bags for them, pay them small money, shared indomie, kerosene and bags of rice during christmas periods to the same people that claimed that he doesnt care for the poor.

Before Rochas emergence, many imo primary and secondary school blocks were dilapidated but now the story has changed, he has now built attractive blocks for imo schools.

In terms of infrastructure some group of officials from SE gave Rochas the best performing governor. So people that are saying that anybody that praises rochas is blind please can you tell us just one area Rochas failed apart from telling us what oppositions wrote about him or saying unemployment(tell us what you see not what you heard). No state in nigeria is creating employment today, they only provide the resources (eg land) and create the enabling environment, so why should a right thinking person used unemployment to discredit Rochas. Have they used it to discredit fashola, chime, akpabio, oshomole, amaechi, imoke, aliyu, lamido, obi etc?.. Or you want him to sack the existing civil servants so that you can work.

Anyone who said that anybody that praises Rochas is blind should check his/herself very well because he/she is not only being blind but also having a psychical disorder, how can a God fearing person criticise or judge his fellow man based on falsehood he got from net not from the right source or what he sees on ground while in his mind he knows that the person is doing his best to please him.

Initially his critics were saying that he cant do most of the things he promised but when he gave free education and started building roads and monuments they resorted saying that he's using huge amount of loans to embarked on these projects and mind you, most of the highways Rochas is dualising are federal roads which federal government must tomorrow remit back the money used for these projects into imo account as they did in the case of anambra and rivers state. After the coming of EFCC to imo state to scrutinise and probe Rochas government, the issue of debt is now fading away, the critics now resorted to failure of the administration towards provision of pipe borne water which currently, no state in nigeria even the almighty Abuja and Lagos has running pipe borne water since majority of nigerians prefer good borehole. But i respect Rochas sense of maturity, when he told them that he has privatized water sector. Even NDDC that tried providing water to some parts of its member states, was it not borehole they sank in all those places but manpower-use?.

But how could these same people mentioned pipe-borne water while they were the people saying that Rochas is confused and that his govt is in MOTION BUT NO MOVEMENT that he wants to touch everything so that imo will see him as a working governor. That he should concentrate on one and leave others. Now these people want the same confused person to add another problem on his already existing problems, please these critics should leave this man alone because he'll not die for them. The criticism is no longer constructive but boring. And such criticism cant make one to work rather it will kill his moral for work.

Two of my friends from orlu zone told me not to border myself about the criticism that even the critics know that Rochas is working and will win again if he wants to contest. But they are waiting for either owerri zone or okigwe zone, that their major problem is to confirm the main critical zone as they have confirmed mbaise and have swore that no mbaise man will rule imo as far as orlu zone is concerned that they still want to confirm others, so let them see how 6 or 9 LGAs can compete with 12LGAs.

They said that if the critics are coming from owerri zone that means after Rochas okigwe must complete its 2nd term before the seat will go to owerri and if the person that will emerge wants to run for 2 terms no problem. But if it is coming from okigwe that means okigwe will never smell that seat again as it is the least zone in the state, and if it is coming from both zones that means everybody will vote for his own and orlu will always take the mantle as it has the highest number of LG and the highest population even if okigwe combine with owerri that orlu will always win.

One of the major problems facing Nigerians is intellectual laziness. It has led to lack of critical thinking. My grandfather told me to always watch out for individual distributing yams to people but does not have single yam ban. I would have loved for the poster of above crap to give us peripheral view of Rochas Okorocha method of wealth accumulation that instigated the so-called philanthropic largesse accredited to Rochas Okorocha.

There was a time in Igbo cultural etiquette when a child is given something he/she did not expect, he/she will pose a question requesting to know whom the gift is intended.

The little I know about Rochas Okorocha, he is just a petty criminal. It is idiocy to claim Rochas Okorocha gave “free education” when federal government had established UBE while Rochas Okorocha was in Jos as used-car salesman. I still can not see the roads constructed under Roachas Okorocha’s administration. If you talk about building idiotic iron-gates and concrete arches in/around Imo State, Rochas Okorocha takes the lead because he learnt such crap during his sojourn in northern region of Nigeria.

You and pal should be worried if any rogue from Orlu zone will ever step foot in government house in Owerre. Do not worry about Mbaise because it is an entity within Owerre zone.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
My dear, don't mind the peddlars of these naked lies about non-existent achievements of a reckless, clueless and planless governor. Imo people are watching closely and very soon, they will give their verdict.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam, this thread is being derailed to spiral out of its purpose I will like you to maintain it for its purpose. It is a discuss about Okorocha in Imo state. Thank you
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Onyegecha: My dear, don't mind the peddlars of these naked lies about non-existent achievements of a reckless, clueless and planless governor. Imo people are watching closely and very soon, they will give their verdict.

That is the problem. If Imo state fail to get it right in 2015 by voting a decent and a gov with wisdom its gonna be suicidal for the poor state.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
biafranqueen:

The loans are so much so that the state cannot survive it in the next few years to come. There is virtually no money to finance most of the abandoned projects.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by muktarl: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
211 billion?? this is over $1.5 million. here in the north, we know him as philantropist. does it mean that he used the money for his philantropy?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
muktarl: 211 billion?? this is over $1.5 million. here in the north, we know him as philantropist. does it mean that he used the money for his philantropy?

So he has to leave his state rotting away while he is using the state allocation for philanthropy in the north? This is clownish and cluelessness!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
I have continued to ask where did Okorosha spent this 211billion we are talking about?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is Owerre-orlu road abandoned since 2011 due to no funds. Where is the 211billion gov borrowed?

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is the roads did by the gov as rural roads, in a state that borrowed 211billion! cool

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
A health center in Ama-nwaozuzu in Ikeduru LGA. It is worthy to note that the gov borrowed over 200billion in the name of the state's development.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
The gov did this gatehouse to deceive the passersby..while the school infrastructures has all rotten.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
SE state gov shows huge concern on the condition of rural roads in Imo state

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
In my last article I talked about Ali Baba the character from the medieval Arabic literature Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.In the literature story Ali Baba encountered 40 thieves and later became their leader. In my last article, I also talked about the Ali Baba of Imo State of Nigeria and his 27 thieves. I told you with reasons why the Governor of Imo State Chief Rochas Okorocha is the Ali Baba of Imo State and why Chief Benjamin Uwajumogu the Speaker of the Imo House of Assembly and the members of the Imo House of Assembly are the 27 thieves.

I told you about the looting of the 13 percent oil derivation fund of Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta ,the looting of the 27 LGA funds in Imo State and the looting of 400 million naira flood money of Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta flood victims.I tried to open every eyes to see and recognized the true identity of the dishonorable men and women purporting to represent our collective interest in the Imo House of Assembly. We have 26 puppets and one grand puppeteer in the Imo House. As expected the media aide of the Speaker of Imo House of Assembly took a hard sweep on me calling for my head. The said aide even went as far as attaching my cries to Okigwe 2015 senatorial seat. Who cares about Okigwe senatorial seat? I am not even from Okigwe zone.

My anger is that the Imo State House of Assembly has connived with Ali Baba , aided and abetted gross financial impropriety in Imo state and that is why I am calling them the 27 thieves. Who doesn’t know that the past government of Chief Ikedi Ohakim left a total sum of N26.27billion in various bank accounts of the state namely: Balance of Imo bond proceeds in UBA Plc “ N13.3billion; SUBEB project accounts with BankPHB (now Keystone Bank Ltd) “ N3billion; VAT account in Zenith Bank Plc “ N488million; Internally generated Revenue account with Zenith BANK Plc “ N450million; Local Government Joint project account with BankPHB “N2.5Billion; Agric Loan Account with Access Bank Plc “ N500million; Fertilizer sales account with Oceanic Bank Plc “ N250million; JAAC Account with BankPHB “ N3.6billion; MDG Projects accounts with Fidelity Bank Plc “ N500million; Education Trust Fund (ETF) with Zenith Bank “ N1billion and Imo Children Education Funds “ N670million. The Total sum is N26.27billion .

Where is the money?The entire N26.27billion has been criminally squandered by Chief Uwajumogu and Governor Okorocha. Suffice it to say that this is a clear case of crass abuse of office, criminal conspiracy and outright stealing of public funds which should attract very serious sanctions yet the speakers media aide has the mouth to call me names.In a propaganda to paint "all is well" picture of Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State is always on Africa Independent Television (AIT ) and Channel TV to buoy his ego and selfish interests. The irony of this madness is that our governor who should cover his face in shame for looting the resources of Imo State is the one dominating television stations and the pages of Newspapers showing fake transformation in Imo State when nothing tangible is on ground in the 27 Local government of Imo State.
By Kenneth Uwadi.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.