Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (25331 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by AndreUweh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Chino,
Please do me a favour and stop posting.

@Abagworo,
Please, stop responding again.

@Other Igbos and Interested parties, I want you all to kill this thread immediately by not continuing with these show of Shame that this thread has degenerated into.

Irrespective of how genuine your reasons may be, it's enough.

I will highly appreciate it, if this request is honoured.
Ngwakwe, onye nwe anyị nọnyere gị.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Onitsha urban area is same size as Owerri. I believe Owerri should be around 400k while Onitsha is around 500k but when you add the urban area around Onitsha then you'll get an excess of 1million. Owerri is bigger than Onitsha proper but is same size as Onitsha urban area which includes Okpoko, Nkpor and Obosi.

Shut up nwokem, Onitsha is over 3million while Owerre is not more than 400-500,000. In terms of landmass Onitsha has spilled over to the neighboring towns thereby making it bigger and larger in size than Owerre X2.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Onitsha urban area is same size as Owerri. I believe Owerri should be around 400k while Onitsha is around 500k but when you add the urban area around Onitsha then you'll get an excess of 1million. Owerri is bigger than Onitsha proper but is same size as Onitsha urban area which includes Okpoko, Nkpor and Obosi.
Abagworo, I think its high time you stopped posting. Allow Chino to continue spamming his thread with irrelevant pictures. Your continous posting makes the thread to trend. Let the thread die a natural death. cool
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Make una go sleep na. Left for bestview, his hatred for APC can give him a bone.r all year round.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Chino,
Please do me a favour and stop posting.

@Abagworo,
Please, stop responding again.

@Other Igbos and Interested parties, I want you all to kill this thread immediately by not continuing with these show of Shame that this thread has degenerated into.

Irrespective of how genuine your reasons may be, it's enough.

I will highly appreciate it, if this request is honoured.

1st of all I want to make it clear that most of the pictures I posted or the things I wrote should never be taken as coming from my heart. Everything was more like play. So whoever might have been offended should forgive.

The modes knew the thread was a joke as you can notice that no one was banned or censored. I won't post again.

UmuIgbo mma mma nu!

Rie nu!

Nuo nu!

Bie nu!

Udo diri onye na ibe ya.

Iseeee!

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2013
spade:

No problem, bros. Don't worry about date, as the pictures contain the camera's automatic time-stamp (that cute little orange writing at the edge of the image telling you the date and time).

So, when I've dropped them, we'll let viewers decide for real, whether it's comparing a governor on his second year in office, and his counterpart who's about rounding up his 8 years in office without any tangible GDP rise, unemployment decrease, Human Development Index improvement, literacy level rise or overall standard of living improvement in a state that gave him their votes.

Watch out for the thread, nwannem. Inugo? smiley

Daalu.
brother you are on point and i will support you. Lets leave our backgrounds and be mad for once, i wish for igbo unity but have seen that it cant be possible with anambra. I've seen that NL is a stage for them to showcase their madness and i must show mine to ease my grudges with them. My fellow igbos esp imo, abia, enugu and ebonyi (lets leave delta nd rivers for now) anambra has a hiden agenda about other igbos that's why with anambra state i cant and will never support biafra. These people out of their illiteracy display some characters that portray hatred to other igbos and think they are superior to them, they said that igbo started and ended with anambra, that no igboman can be president except an anambra man else it will still remain outside SE and i've done my analysis and confirmed that this is their paramount belief. If you doubt me, ask yourself about the quest of orji uzor kalu, jim nwobodo and rochas. I have shouted many times to imolites about this hiden agenda of anambra people towards their state but it seems that they dont want to read meaning into what i was saying. They did it to jim nwobodo, orji uzor kalu and now it is Rochas. They will never agree that rochas is working because they know that he has presidential ambition, i'm a living witness to Rochas work and pray that we can have his replicate in my state. And oppositions in imo state are not helping matters as they are the ones bringing up these burdles of lies, everybody in SS and SE knows that imo state is very much better, owerri is of no match to any of anambra dirty slums as owerri is more develop, beautiful and neat, then orlu is far better than the village they call capital (awka), and okigwe is a heaven to nnewi, but it marvels me the way they criticise other igbo states and her indigenes and praise their hell that no one can take for free. Please let nobody correct me because already i have my grudges because of their pride, illiteracy and arrogancy. They are not criticising chime with his good works beause he is not eyeing the "P" post if you doubt me spread the rumour of chime contesting for president and you will see their reactions from the day 1. Could my igbo brothers imagine that when orji uzor kalu failed the 2007 election some of them came to us and tell us that we should take the outcome the way it was and go further to tell us that if presidency will come to SE that it must come through anambra, that anambra will not be there and allow any person from any other igbo state to be president except somebody from their state and these persons( orji, jim and Rochas) are just making noise which they know they cant win except when an anambra man must have ruled. And now i've confirmed this with all authenticity with Rochas issue, it has never urgu well between them and Rochas and that was the major reason why Rochas broke up with his faction to merge with APC because APGA is an anambra party with anambra agenda, TA orji dropped APGA immediately he noticed this. Ask yourself why is it that most people supporting chino whenever he is barshing the works of other SE governors are anambrarians, now check the date of most pictures he posted here you will see that they are outdated then ask yourself what he is benefiting from this. They have succeeded in destroying the image of orji uzor kalu and Abia state, it is now Rochas and imo state while anybody around SE that crosses imo state always praise him because of his good gesture. I dont like posting bad pictures of any nigerian city but if they force me to post pictures of anambra state infact their state govt will solicite for closedown of NL. These people has insulted the outright sensibility of ndi igbo. They told non-igbos that other igbos from other igbo states are poor and lazy except their anambra and claimed that 95% of investment in nigeria own by igbos belong to igbos of anambra. They love derailing the status of other igbo states while whenever one complain about what he/she saw in anambra based on the level of infrastructural decay they start barking like mad dogs while they know that their state is beyond hmmm..I reserve my comment. But point of note, no igbo state is superior to others.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2013
rozayx5:

this is the first time i have seen somebody challenge this over hyped APC slave am proud of you Bro, cause if what i saw in IMO state meant my eyes were deceiving me, then i will visit an Eye Clinic shocked shocked

A common Street in Ikot Abasi town , 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Uyo ( Akwa Ibom) has complete drainage with sidewalks, ( 24 hours light from the power plant is plays host to) , and you wont see us making noise all over the internet.
if this is what berem and Co can Celebrate in this century then they should be Ashamed when they visit small towns like Abak in Akwa Ibom with Solar powered street lights and good roads
worst of all these 2 machines am seeing is all 200 billion can do, well goodluck to Imo people seems they are on a long thing with Abia grin
see where you've finished. You have woken a sleeping dog by mentioning Abia. But please dont push me!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer: This is the only business that is surviving in owerre... grin grin grin grin

Cursed land, no wonder all of are running to Onitsha to earn a living.. grin grin

Inasmuch as i agree with you that we have been saddled with bad leadership for too long, i refuse to accept the sentiment that Imo state is cursed. Please don't say that abeg. Our people are blessed with a lot of talent and diligence. UDENWA WAS BAD NEWS. OHAKIM WAS EVEN MORE BAD NEWS. UNDER ROCHAS, BAD NEWS HAS ASSUMED A FEARFUL FACE. He is terrible news and Imo people must shine their eyes and elect a true leader in 2015

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2013
B2 mario: brother you are on point and i will support you. Lets leave our backgrounds and be mad for once, i wish for igbo unity but have seen that it cant be possible with anambra. I've seen that NL is a stage for them to showcase their madness and i must show mine to ease my grudges with them. My fellow igbos esp imo, abia, enugu and ebonyi (lets leave delta nd rivers for now) anambra has a hiden agenda about other igbos that's why with anambra state i cant and will never support biafra. These people out of their illiteracy display some characters that portray hatred to other igbos and think they are superior to them, they said that igbo started and ended with anambra, that no igboman can be president except an anambra man else it will still remain outside SE and i've done my analysis and confirmed that this is their paramount belief. If you doubt me, ask yourself about the quest of orji uzor kalu, jim nwobodo and rochas. I have shouted many times to imolites about this hiden agenda of anambra people towards their state but it seems that they dont want to read meaning into what i was saying. They did it to jim nwobodo, orji uzor kalu and now it is Rochas. They will never agree that rochas is working because they know that he has presidential ambition, i'm a living witness to Rochas work and pray that we can have his replicate in my state. And oppositions in imo state are not helping matters as they are the ones bringing up these burdles of lies, everybody in SS and SE knows that imo state is very much better, owerri is of no match to any of anambra dirty slums as owerri is more develop, beautiful and neat, then orlu is far better than the village they call capital (awka), and okigwe is a heaven to nnewi, but it marvels me the way they criticise other igbo states and her indigenes and praise their hell that no one can take for free. Please let nobody correct me because already i have my grudges because of their pride, illiteracy and arrogancy. They are not criticising chime with his good works beause he is not eyeing the "P" post if you doubt me spread the rumour of chime contesting for president and you will see their reactions from the day 1. Could my igbo brothers imagine that when orji uzor kalu failed the 2007 election some of them came to us and tell us that we should take the outcome the way it was and go further to tell us that if presidency will come to SE that it must come through anambra, that anambra will not be there and allow any person from any other igbo state to be president except somebody from their state and these persons( orji, jim and Rochas) are just making noise which they know they cant win except when an anambra man must have ruled. And now i've confirmed this with all authenticity with Rochas issue, it has never urgu well between them and Rochas and that was the major reason why Rochas broke up with his faction to merge with APC because APGA is an anambra party with anambra agenda, TA orji dropped APGA immediately he noticed this. Ask yourself why is it that most people supporting chino whenever he is barshing the works of other SE governors are anambrarians, now check the date of most pictures he posted here you will see that they are outdated then ask yourself what he is benefiting from this. They have succeeded in destroying the image of orji uzor kalu and Abia state, it is now Rochas and imo state while anybody around SE that crosses imo state always praise him because of his good gesture. I dont like posting bad pictures of any nigerian city but if they force me to post pictures of anambra state infact their state govt will solicite for closedown of NL. These people has insulted the outright sensibility of ndi igbo. They told non-igbos that other igbos from other igbo states are poor and lazy except their anambra and claimed that 95% of investment in nigeria own by igbos belong to igbos of anambra. They love derailing the status of other igbo states while whenever one complain about what he/she saw in anambra based on the level of infrastructural decay they start barking like mad dogs while they know that their state is beyond hmmm..I reserve my comment. But point of note, no igbo state is superior to others.
I really love your post and I had to click the "like" button. You have spoken the whole truth. Nothing should be left hidden at all. Ji si ike nwanne! cool
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer:

Anambran to live in Imo state?? Am telling you that there is no Anambran living anywhere near the borders of Imo state talk more inside it. Onitsha today hosts over 800,000 imolites. If you doubt me go to Drug Mart, go to Awada, go to Fegge and see Imo populations. Population of Onitsha is over 3million., go figure. That is the last thing an Anambra will do.

I must say that you are losing focus and derailing the thread by joining issues with those who want to distract you from the expository work you have on hand. There is no competition between Onitsha and Owerri. Each town is blessed in its unique way. This thread is about the deceit in the governance of Imo state, full stop.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Onyegecha:

I must say that you are losing focus and derailing the thread by joining issues with those who want to distract you from the expository work you have on hand. There is no competition between Onitsha and Owerri. Each town is blessed in its unique way. This thread is about the deceit in the governance of Imo state, full stop.
I thought you were supporting him? Why are you saying he is loosing focus? Maybe you don't know who Chino is. Read the brilliant post by B2mario and tell me what he said isn't true. angry
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bongila(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
@ Berem and Abagworo honestly speaking you guys are simply pathetic. What exactly are you defending? The mediocrity in Rochas governance or his Messianic syndrome? Just stop already puhleese it is sickening.
He and others like him were voted into power to do so much more than what we are seeing. This is the reason why politicians will always get away with everything because of people like you.
@Berem no offence meant,try and act more like a woman. Focus on your home and stop acting like a thug. Make points and stop aTtacking people and raining abuses on them. What exactly will you teach your kids? Again I say no offence meant just saying it the way I see it.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Onyegecha:

Inasmuch as i agree with you that we have been saddled with bad leadership for too long, i refuse to accept the sentiment that Imo state is cursed. Please don't say that abeg. Our people are blessed with a lot of talent and diligence. UDENWA WAS BAD NEWS. OHAKIM WAS EVEN MORE BAD NEWS. UNDER ROCHAS, BAD NEWS HAS ASSUMED A FEARFUL FACE. He is terrible news and Imo people must shine their eyes and elect a true leader in 2015

Nwanne gba halu mu..

Most of what I said here are to tame abagworo. Imo people are good people, infact my personal lawyer is an Imo guy who is practising here in Onitsha and he is doing quite well. I have lots and lots of Imo friends and we pally very well too. Forget NL ranting!

The problem with Imo state at the moment is Rochas. Ohakin almost brought the state on the path of growth until Rochas came and busted all his good works and even abandoned his projects. I think what Imo people should do now is to plan on how to reject the guy in 2015 and vote him out. It is heartbreaking to see a gov hang a huge loan of over 200billion on innocent people and nobody is raising an eyelid.

It baffled me when I stumbled on the loan dossier that Imo people have accepted their fate in the hands of this fraudster. And the worst of it all is that some misguided elements are supporting him at that. It is quite disheartening more especially when we have not seen anything reasonable on the ground to show for all the loans he acquired.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Ngwakwe: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Bros, I have begged you to rest this issue.

Must you keep this thread trending to prove what I don't know.

bestviewer:

Nwanne gba halu mu..

Most of what I said here are to tame abagworo. Imo people are good people, infact my personal lawyer is an Imo guy who is practising here in Onitsha and he is doing quite well. I have lots and lots of Imo friends and we pally very well too. Forget NL ranting!

The problem with Imo state at the moment is Rochas. Ohakin almost brought the state on the path of growth until Rochas came and busted all his good work and even abandoned his projects. I think what Imo people should do now is to plan on how to reject the guy in 2015 and vote him out.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Onyegecha:

I completely agree with on your postulation. The issues we have most times is abagworo, each time he comes he brings this divisive and comparing mentality that usually gets him burnt in a heated argument. Abagworo came here in a bid to derail the thread he brought 'versus' into it.

I agree with you, lets keep the debate on how 211billion was spent in Imo state. Thank you nwanne..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Bros, I have begged you to rest this issue.

Must you keep this thread trending to prove what I don't know.

I am only responding to Onyegecha. Besides this is a public forum where issues bothering on the overall development of our people should be discussed. I didn't open this thread to spite nor mock anybody nor state. Go to the beginnning of the thread and see how it started until some unrestrained elements came to derail it.

Dalu
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by kingbang: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2013
UmuIgbo Ozugonu! Chino you have made your point, Abagworo you have made yours. Its enough please because I hate to see this degenerate into Anambra vs Imo nonsense. Udo diri unu!

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2013
bongila:
@Berem no offence meant,try and act more like a woman. Focus on your home and stop acting like a thug. Make points and stop aTtacking people and raining abuses on them. What exactly will you teach your kids? Again I say no offence meant just saying it the way I see it.
A thug? If you are new on this section,then you don't know the reasons for my actions or being thuggish as you put it. If you say tackling people, Yes! Raining abuses? Yes,only when I get insulted first or I simply ignore. This is politics section. As a woman I need to be rugged. cool grin

My life on nairaland is totally different from my real self. Don't get it twisted. Those who know me both on nairaland and outside nairaland can attest to that. Don't worry about my home. Everything is fine. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
kingbang: UmuIgbo Ozugonu! Chino you have made your point, Abagworo you have made yours. Its enough please because I hate to see this degenerate into Anambra vs Imo nonsense. Udo diri unu!

Thank you.

I don beg Chino tire make im leave this thread... e don do.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by kingbang: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you.

I don beg Chino tire make im leave this thread... e don do.
He should stop because he has made his point and so has Abagworo. The thread is now as good as dead!

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by biafranqueen: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
bestviewer:

Clown do you know that entire population of Anambra is about 7million, forget about the warped census figure. Anambra has the highest population in the SE and that tells you where people migrate most. Please don't derail this thread. Create a thread for that purpose..
actually 1.5 million are in Nnewi that was four years ago. Any way Nwanna we are all from Igboland, and all the states have a long way to go. We must unite to really make a difference lets kiss and make up with our brothers. We are weaker divided, I love my Imo people even the Mbasie ones wink if I had my way every Governor in Igboland Nigeria needs to be questioned by EFCC and all government and personal financials will be examined closely.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: actually 1.5 million are in Nnewi that was four years ago. Any way Nwanna we are all from Igboland, and all the states have a long way to go. We must unite to really make a difference lets kiss and make up with our brothers. We are weaker divided, I love my Imo people even the Mbasie ones wink

Wow, Nnewi has that amount of people? I'm already having ideas.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by biafranqueen: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2013
manny4life:

yes o consumers everywhere grin wink
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bongila(f): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2013
berem: A thug? If you are new on this section,then you don't know the reasons for my actions or being thuggish as you put it. If you say tackling people, Yes! Raining abuses? Yes,only when I get insulted first or I simply ignore. This is politics section. As a woman I need to be rugged. cool grin

My life on nairaland is totally different from my real self. Don't get it twisted. Those who know me both on nairaland and outside nairaland can attest to that. Don't worry about my home. Everything is fine. cool

Okay Ma'am. Not new here been reading though I hardly comment,simply saying you can show more decorum is all.
People (myself inclusive) tend to pass judgement before we get to know the real person,so it's very easy to think that way about you. Sorry I judged. May the blessings be!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by warrior01: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2013
manny4life:

what part of Nnewi are you from? I'm from Uruagu
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
warrior01:
what part of Nnewi are you from? I'm from Uruagu

Uruagu as well, Akaboezem
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
bongila:

Okay Ma'am. Not new here been reading though I hardly comment,simply saying you can show more decorum is all.
People (myself inclusive) tend to pass judgement before we get to know the real person,so it's very easy to think that way about you. Sorry I judged. May the blessings be!
why don't you like to comment? If you love politics,you shouldn't only read but make your own contributions. There are very few women in this section and you should try to join the few. It's kinda tough though with the male dominance but all the same,making your own contributions isn't far fetched. cool

Blessings to you too. cool
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by warrior01: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
manny4life:

Uruagu as well, Akaboezem
chineke mee!!! from Akabo too
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
I share some Nnewi blood oo.. cheesy

My wife is from Nnewi too..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.