Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18548 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Willgates(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
hmnn
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a shame that you cannot reason beyond bigotism. Nobody can do this to guilty Americans not to talk of these likely innocent Nigerians. Every action shows an evidence of previous resentment.

Have you seen an american kidnap another nationality abroad before ?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: RIP kidnappers. In your next life don't kidnap people.
and you are sure they did it because? Typical Nigerian police officer with embarrassing IQ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Tolexander: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sijo01: Nigeria kiddnaping industry is going global.
aluu also is going global.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some comments here make me want to puke.what if they are innocent?see them.....always finalizin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
It's so sad.. Africans are so backward

What evidence do they have against these nigerians?. How are they sure that they kidnapped the said boy?. Or do they know lynch people on hearsays?

What kind of world do we live in?. No hesitation in taking people's lives.

Nigerians should learn that "there's no place like home". I'd rather be poor in my country than to be lynched and treated as a slave in another man's country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You don't need names when it comes to commercial kidnapping, we all know where they came from !
Yea. From your backyard abi.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: and you are sure they did it because? Typical Nigerian police officer with embarrassing IQ.

Are you sure they didn't do it? Typical Nigerian with below average IQ. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: RIP kidnappers. In your next life don't kidnap people.

What a dumb and unfounded crap you just spewed.. Did they tell you in the article that there was EVIDENCE(s) that proved the boys are the kidnappers?. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Decryptor(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You don't need names when it comes to commercial kidnapping, we all know where they came from !
You mean like this one?...
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/b-e-t-r-a-y-a-l-
man-masterminds-friends-kidnap/

And this...

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/04/05/teenager-
nabbed-for-kidnapping/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by raytony: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe it was a false alarm just like the Aluu 4. This hatred of Nigerians by all these small and good for nothing Africa countries is turning something else o! Where d yeye Guinea Biseau dey for map sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by IdomaLikita: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
May God Punish Them For Tagging Nigerians as Kidnappers and Lynching Our Countrymen!
All Over the World, Children Are Being Kidnapped To Harvest Their Organs for the Thriving Organ-Market in Europe!
Since Asia Toughened its Regulations on Organ Harvesting, Africa became the Next Viable Pool!

Xenophobia is being Perpetrated in Disguise here oh!

The Nigerian Foreign Ministry MUST act Strongly and impose Serious Economic Sanctions on d Bastards!
All dis Banana Republics are becoming Unbecoming these Days!
Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
pDude:

May your whole family be lynched.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
pDude:

Help me tell am tongue tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by besttop(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
why must it be Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ibo people?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
See them...renowned tribal bigots don invade this thread.some pplare really frustrated.i stil maintain....what if they were wrongly killed?the aluu4 stil fresh in our minds.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
When d Aluu 4 wia gruesomely murdered, NLers abused them nd cald them cultists, robbers and various names till d clear picture of wot transpired came out.

How did they knw these 3 Nigerians kidnapd d child in question? Hatred against Nigerians by our fellow African brodas is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Help me tell am tongue tongue embarassed tongue
You are a fool! No iota of doubt about that. You could have also told the ALUU 4 boys not to rob in their next life since everyone who is lynched must be guilty. If you are truly a police officer, may you be beaten to death by irate mob.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Yea. From your backyard abi.

You should know better since you are a cop, so stop trying to hustle me . tongue

It's been a while mukina banned me and I have seen her here already grin
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: You are a fool! No iotre of doubt about that. You could have also told the ALUU 4 boys not to rob in their next life since everyone who is lynched must be guilty. If you are truly a police officer, may you be beaten to death by irate mob.
Back to sender. Look i don't banter words with illiterates like you. Go find your mates for yaba left u hear. mshewww
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by rusep: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
They are our brothers from the other side of river niger, always on the fast lane.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Decryptor:
You mean like this one?...
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/b-e-t-r-a-y-a-l-
man-masterminds-friends-kidnap/

And this...

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/04/05/teenager-
nabbed-for-kidnapping/

Don't start what you can't finish dude !
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Back to sender. Look i don't banter words with illiterates like you. Go find your mates for yaba left u hear. mshewww
May you be killed in a gun battle with armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
*556#:
Ibo people?

grin grin grin grin grin

Sure thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: May you be killed in a gun battle with armed robbers.
Whatever. I dont exchange words with lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by popingo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
realone2012: No place like home I tell you...

what about Aluu 4 lipsrsealed
realone2012: No place like home I tell you...

what about Aluu 4
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by mars123(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some Nigerians can shame me,guinea bissau that their capital city isn't even as fine as Benin City,na I'm dey con go die?choi!
Pls these frustrated idiots should stop saying Nigeria is bad cus it is by far better than guinea but u still find Nigerian criminals there.

Living a good lawful life pays ooo...you get double reward both in heaven and on earth.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by daddyiel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Your generation is cursed Animal
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tempted to say amen@scun to ur prayers against madam police.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who are they and where are they from ? I'm sure they are the ones kidnapping in Nigeria too !

Which of the two is responsible for kidnapping?

a). Flat head.

b). Normal head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS / Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.