Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18544 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2013
hardniola: from sa-india -china-malaysia nd now guinea naija jews always represent bia-f-rag.
Your mum is represented in all those countries. She is an international whorè.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by comrChris(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Guinea of all places smh @nigerians mentality,anyway l think we nigerians should start treating foreigners the same way they treat us
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2013
hardniola: from sa-india -china-malaysia nd now guinea naija jews always represent bia-f-rag.
n ur brodas ar makin us proud wit their yahoo scam n terrorist attacks in london

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2013
smh
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Those moorons thought they are messing with Nigerians. . .this is how they've destroyed Nigeria and still think any foreign country will tolerate this.

Good job by the mob, Nigerians should take note!!!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by triploc: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2013
wow! Av bin reading from Page 1 to 4 of all ur comments, mehn! I wish i hear english like that yoruba guy vs the ibo guy, mehn! 2 of dem dey yan abeg!! Perpetual fools! Anotha thread go show face dem go still change am to another tribal war, they are killing ur folks in guinea pig land and you both are here killling yourselves.

perptual fools!!! I still insist

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by babaowo: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I choose option A

You are a genius cheesy now let's party to damascus
... everyone knows that A is correct answer.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by babywhale(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2013
Lynching them on mere suspicion was a baberic act and must be condemned. Our guys out there should desist from neferious activities. Pple around the globe are getting fed-up with Nigerians and there dubious ways.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by ROYALD(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2013
WHICH WAY TO GO IN ABROAD THEY PURSING NIGERIANS,IN NIGERIA BOKO BOYS KILL IN THOUSANDS,INFACT NOW I I REALLY BELIEVE THAT Nigeria IS A FAIL NATION
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by hardniola(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Scun: Your mum is represented in all those countries. She is an international whorè.
oooooh u mean u mum
BiancaR national cake.4 naija politician.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2013
hardniola: oooooh u mean u mum
BiancaR national cake.4 naija politician.
no I mean YOUR mum, the one who gave birth to you after being banged by a drunkard

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by ROYALD(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2013
babywhale: Lynching them on mere suspicion was a baberic act and must be condemned. Our guys out there should desist from neferious activities. Pple around the globe are getting fed-up with Nigerians and there dubious ways.

THE act must be condemned
IN NIGERIA BOKO BOYS KILL IN THOUSANDS JUST WITHOUT SUSPICION

MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2013
me_for_you: 100 fasholas in 100 years can never deport me from lagos. I double dare you and him
Really?why not post ur picture and your house address if u are dead sure.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Abagworo: BISSAU  (AFP) – Three Nigerians accused of kidnapping a child were lynched to death on Tuesday by an angry mob of young rioters in Bissau, according to a hospital source.
The trio was killed after the disappearance of a young boy on Tuesday morning in the capital of Guinea-Bissau.
A rumour quickly spread across the city that the child had been taken by a group of Nigerians, prompting an angry crowd to gather which security forces were unable to control.
An AFP journalist saw two of the Nigerian bodies in the morgue.
Hundreds of angry rioters, mostly young and armed with stones and bottles, managed to grab one of the suspected kidnappers from a police car as officers stood by powerless, according to the AFP journalist.
“Death to Nigerians! Enough is enough, stop! The Nigerians must leave,” chanted the crowd.
Police fired warning shots and tear gas in an effort to disperse the mob, but they were unsuccessful.
The police called for reinforcements and soldiers from the Economic Community of West African States currently in the country were deployed in the town and managed to restore some sense of calm in the afternoon.
Nigeria’s embassy in Bissau, where many Nigerians sought refuge, was surrounded by security forces for protection.
Many shop-owners in the city closed because of the violence.
The latest abduction came at a tense time in Bissau, as in the past fortnight several kidnappings have been reported to the police.
Abductions are currently an explosive topic, among the general population and on radio shows in Guinea-Bissau, prompting a number of rumours about who has been responsible for the disappearances.
The authorities have enforced a travel ban on unaccompanied children and any adults travelling with infants who they cannot prove are relations are immediately arrested.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/mob-kill-3-nigerians-accused-child-kidnap-bissau/

So all it takes is an accusation?
Any missing persons found with them?
Bodies ?
All it takes is a rumor ,no need for arrest or indictment let alone a conviction and all the Nigerians in the city are sentenced to die
Na wa for barbarism
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Werehkpe: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home.rip.in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.

No place like home? No b for Aluu dem burn n kill 4 innocent students? My brother ALL na God Hand we de oo
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by 9japatroit(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2013
nigerians are the worst enemy of nigeria,those slowpokes that has turned this thread into a tribal battle ground should be ashamed of themselves,whether this beef is real or ends in the internet is irrelevant as there are foreigners that asses this forum,imagine what they would think of all you lots-pathetic.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2013
How sad. sad

Going by the prior posts here, it'll be very ironic if those killed turn out to be Yoruba.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Nothing in Africa surprises me anymore. SMH. Violence, killings, r.apes everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Abagworo(m): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
How sad. sad

Going by the prior posts here, it'll be very ironic if those killed turn out to be Yoruba.

RIP to the dead.

That's one thing these tribalists have failed to realize. The names might be released and it turns out to be Yoruba names. I know that it is then that they will understand that killing innocent people because of their country or tribe is wrong. If I were Jonathan, I'll bomb Guinea without mercy.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by emmabest2000(m): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home.rip.in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.
Are you for real
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by skeendyke: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2013
Sad. So severely sad. See what our ill reputation has brought us - loathed like a plague in international communities all because of our filthy lust for lucre. The lust that made Nigeria invent kidnapping as a lucrative business winning us the derogatory title 'The Kidnap And Ransom Capital Of The World' now chokes us.
The only way to redeem our image from the scurge of this ill reputation is for the government to launch continued attacks against this cancerous phenomenon by whatever means necessary, clamping down on the culprits heavily with the death penalty thereby proving to Nigerians and the world at large that we have zero tolerance for this nefarious act.
This may take some time but it will surely achieve the aim of obliterating false suspicions of abduction in the minds of international folks where Nigerians are found.
RIP to the departed.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by skeendyke: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Abagworo:

If I were Jonathan, I'll bomb Guinea without mercy.

Nigeria is blessed that you are not Jonathan. That is your big idea of responding to the tension caused by our reputation, 'bombing' other Nigerians along? A diplomatic resolution is what this calls for not unnecessary display of superior fire power like kids.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by santafe(m): 3:54am On Oct 09, 2013
@
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by santafe(m): 3:55am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=santa fe]@Bluetooth

How old are you?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by santafe(m): 3:57am On Oct 09, 2013
triploc: wow! Av bin reading from Page 1 to 4 of all ur comments, mehn! I wish i hear english like that yoruba guy vs the ibo guy, mehn! 2 of dem dey yan abeg!! Perpetual fools! Anotha thread go show face dem go still change am to another tribal war, they are killing ur folks in guinea pig land and you both are here killling yourselves.

1000likes

perptual fools!!! I still insist
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by 360command: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Why do we hate our black skin?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by kabba7(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2013
I can see that BIAFRA will be a very rich country, by the time they export their kidnappers abroad foreign exchange go full ground.this one is a small fry let them do that again .
Just this night the British government unfolded a new security{NCA} outfit strangely Nigeria top the list of the countries they are targetimg,this was disclosed on Skynews 10pm news If more are caught the mob better use tyre & petrol its faster
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by kaeto(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse
you are speaking only for yourself, i am a very free man as a nigerian, an Nigeria as a country is a blessing to me IJN, amen!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by kunlekuz8: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmmn

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by obayaya(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2013
and it's this the same guinea Bissau that was asking our assistance in peacekeeping and helping in their elections

www.telegraphng.com/2013/08/un-seeks-nigerias-assistance-in-restoring-constitutional-order-in-guinea-bissau/
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Scun: Your mum is represented in all those countries. She is an international whorè.

Iboz/Igboz are like this, they cant change. But u cant question the reason why only 1 million igbos live in their land and over 40 millions living abroad(other countries and states) is cos they dont have food.
The only food that can be grown in igbo land is coco-yam and palm tree. Hungry/greedy man is an angry man.

Is only these Iboz that buy garri and yam from lagos to village cos no food in the east.

In my tribe, we send garri and yam to our relatives in the city but iboz send garri and yam from city to village.... This why they r dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police / Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian / Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa