Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18549 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by otokx(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Even Guinea Bissau?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by azzutee(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
I guess they were Ibo from the east because that is their business in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
cashkid is back: bt he did nt end his life lyk awo who took a rat poison grin

No he died of HIV/AIDS. The question is who infected him ? Her national biancar ?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till the next round of deportation hits again when folks like you will be the targets !

You can't be a terriorist and a drug baron at the same time . You know that grin
drug barons end up in a gud mansion wen they succeds bt terrorists end up in hell fire wit their imaginery 72 virgins
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao

You are superior yet Ojuku ran away dressed in skirt and blouse in the middle of the night and left his people to his supposed enemies to kill ? You must be high buddy !
Same Ojukwu fought you and Your Hausa Fulani masters for complete 3 years. Same Ojukwu released your benefactor Awolowo from jail and returned him to you because we don't don't kill women during war. Your Awolowo was more of a woman with joystick,he later proved that by drinking rat poison. I am very sure you will take rat poison yourself very soon.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
azzutee: I guess they were Ibo from the east because that is their business in Anambra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't hide the truth !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by NextIG(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Well, I've read through all the above comments. To the best of my Knowledge, it was just an allegation. The locals were complaining over the rampant cases of children being missing. Prior to this allegations, there is the notion that, Nigerians are in their country to take away or dominate their Economy. Being a Portuguese colony, they are bitter over the presence of so many Nigerians (an English colony though in the same sub_region) in their country. And you know, most of those Naija guys in Bissau are deportees or, those wishing to go to Europe by illegal means via Bissau but couldn't make it. Today, the Victim went to a particular area for his Business when those poverty stricken touts descended on this innocent man and lynched him without mercy. From there, they proceeded to the Nigerian Embassy where they destroy the windows and smashed the windscreen of a Jeep. This is all an allegation and, na one person dey kill wooo no be three as reported. The Security men (The local Police and the ECOWAS Peacekeepers) were able to restore normalcy to the city. Moreso, there is also the problem of their military men (Both retired and serving). Due to the forthcoming election (may be early next year), their military men were bent on either sabotaging the efforts of ECOWAS to restore the country to Democracy or, either make their anointed candidate win the election. Now, the presence of ECOWAS Peacekeepers is a great threat to those khaki men. They are the ones going about misinforming and instigating the locals about the presence of the Peacekeepers in their country. Hence, Naija being the Chief, her people are the target.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No he died of HIV/AIDS. The question is who infected him ? Her national biancar ?
no it was his wife kudirat dt gv him d rat poison dt killed him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
plz nobody shud tribalise dis thread
btw,rip to them cry
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Classicalman: Leave Lagos a former capital and tell me if other Yoruba villages that you call cities dont stink to the high heavens. You will see Iya Bimpe wiping her babys shit from his arss and using d same hand to turn eba being made for her customers in her buka. Bunch of dirty yoruba pigs.
Gross! I always knew yorubas were dirty, but that dirty??
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Same Ojukwu fought you and Your Hausa Fulani masters for complete 3 years. Same Ojukwu released your benefactor Awolowo from jail and returned him to you because we don't don't kill women during war. Your Awolowo was more of a woman with joystick,he later proved that by drinking rat poison. I am very sure you will take rat poison yourself very soon.

Lmao

When did ojuku become the president of Nigeria to have the authority to grant clemency ? Stop distorting history. !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by BonnyDominic: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na wa o, only God knows d truth
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
cashkid is back: no it was his wife kudirat dt gv him d rat poison dt killed him

See how you guys are fed with nonsense from your parents. So Awolowo married kudirat right ?
Mo'R'on how old are you ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by chriskwaku: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
taiosino:
Who is this low self esteem sub human ghananian bast3rd?wtf are u doing on this forum,trying so hard to validate yourself bloody ugly and worthless and poverty stricken ghanian fools!

Dafuq.what made draw such hasty and silly conclusion that he is a ghanaian.you must be one big goon
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Gross! I always knew yorubas were dirty, but that dirty??
i also heard dt ibadan is d capital slum in nigeria..is dt true

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dapsonlou(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Black is a cursed race, the same way the burn innocent people in Nigeria, the are not even sure Nigerians are the one
doing the kidnapping.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

See how you guys are fed with nonsense from your parents. So Awolowo married kudirat right ?
Mo'R'on how old are you ?
ezi,do i luk lyk an oily Yoruba to u ?,go ask ur Yoruba brodas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
taiosino:
Who is this low self esteem sub human ghananian bast3rd?wtf are u doing on this forum,trying so hard to validate yourself bloody ugly and worthless and poverty stricken ghanian fools!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jester cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am as Nigerian as they come grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Same Ojukwu fought you and Your Hausa Fulani masters for complete 3 years. Same Ojukwu released your benefactor Awolowo from jail and returned him to you because we don't don't kill women during war. Your Awolowo was more of a woman with joystick,he later proved that by drinking rat poison. I am very sure you will take rat poison yourself very soon.
On point
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by taiosino: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Dafuq.what made draw such ha

Psty and silly conclusion that he is a ghanaian.you must be one big goon
In case u re blind you can look at his past posts and draw ur inference big goon!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: May your whole family be lynched.

Just like yours will be attacked by armed robber and human ritualists tomorrow cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by meforyou1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till the next round of deportation hits again when folks like you will be the targets !

You can't be a terriorist and a drug baron at the same time . You know that grin
100 fasholas in 100 years can never deport me from lagos. I double dare you and him
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Anaskie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
The comments I see on Nairaland amazes me. 3 Nigerians were lynched to death based on mere allegations in a foreign country,and instead of u guys to condenm the actions, u re here turning this to a tribal war. For Christ's sakes, no name was even mentioned!

Its funny dat just few days ago, dese same set of ppl were mourning the Aluu4 and condenming the killings of those 4 innocent guys.

I give up on dis country!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
me_for_you: 100 fasholas in 100 years can never deport me from lagos. I double dare you and him

Fashola won't do that for sure, he's got errand boys that would kick your jewish blackass out of lagos !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Abagworo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Next IG: Well, I've read through all the above comments. To the best of my Knowledge, it was just an allegation. The locals were complaining over the rampant cases of children being missing. Prior to this allegations, there is the notion that, Nigerians are in their country to take away or dominate their Economy. Being a Portuguese colony, they are bitter over the presence of so many Nigerians (an English colony though in the same sub_region) in their country. And you know, most of those Naija guys in Bissau are deportees or, those wishing to go to Europe by illegal means via Bissau but couldn't make it. Today, the Victim went to a particular area for his Business when those poverty stricken touts descended on this innocent man and lynched him without mercy. From there, they proceeded to the Nigerian Embassy where they destroy the windows and smashed the windscreen of a Jeep. This is all an allegation and, na one person dey kill wooo no be three as reported. The Security men (The local Police and the ECOWAS Peacekeepers) were able to restore normalcy to the city. Moreso, there is also the problem of their military men (Both retired and serving). Due to the forthcoming election (may be early next year), their military men were bent on either sabotaging the efforts of ECOWAS to restore the country to Democracy or, either make their anointed candidate win the election. Now, the presence of ECOWAS Peacekeepers is a great threat to those khaki men. They are the ones going about misinforming and instigating the locals about the presence of the Peacekeepers in their country. Hence, Naija being the Chief, her people are the target.

Leave these foolish people who do not understand the significance of this event. They killed Nigerians who were going about their normal business and proceeded to Nigerian embassy to destroy it and instead of us to defend our people we are busy engaged in tribal fights. Nigeria needs to sanction that country or if possible destroy it to ashes. Nobody can try that against USA as a world power. We are the regional power here and should be respected.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by emmalexabl(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
PDPwayoo:

My brother tell them.... Omo iboz has destroyed Nigeria's image home and abroad.

Which hole did this one crawl out from kwa.??
This amala tribe can really be funny...LOL

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by chriskwaku: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
taiosino:
In case u re blind you can look at his past posts and draw ur inference big goon!

you must be one slowpoke drawing such inference
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Originalsly: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
dapsonlou: The Black is a cursed race, the same way the burn innocent people in Nigeria, the are not even sure Nigerians are the one
doing the kidnapping.
So which race is not cursed?...Which race don't carry out barbaric acts?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Leave these foolish people who do not understand the significance of this event. They killed Nigerians who were going about their normal business and proceeded to Nigerian embassy to destroy it and instead of us to defend our people we are busy engaged in tribal fights. Nigeria needs to sanction that country or if possible destroy it to ashes. Nobody can try that against USA as a world power. We are the regional power here and should be respected.

Whipping unnecessary sentiment is not going to safe you from falling. Who's going to join hands to defend criminals ? Stop tripping over this shiit cuz Americans get jailed outside America !
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
The crime in Nigeria is infamous, cry and lynchings are all too common. People in Africa don't have confidence in the justice system and don't see fairness in the Judiciary. The police and officials are not respected. Law and order have not taken hold in Africa. I don't understand why citizens don't use this kind of brutality against their governments, which causes the lack of education and deprivation that creates the environment for most of the crime.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by hardniola(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2013
from sa-india -china-malaysia nd now guinea naija jews always represent bia-f-rag.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.