Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18546 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: The way some of you reason....very pathetic.ur fellow country men were killed wrongly,and you are here,spewing rubbish.you dont even have concrete evidence that,they actually commited the allegde crimes,u have passed judgement on them.typical nigerians.

Mo'R'on. . . .fu'c'k off
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That shiithole would have been more notorious than mexico in terms of drug trafficking and promiscuos than italy in when it comes to prostitution
At least its not as dirty s your oduduwa villages.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I'm trying as much as possible not to get personal on this thread but you are pushing me too hard. Your superiority complex is the same reason hausa/fulani almost wiped your asss during the war, the same reason everyone is rejecting you like an outcast and embarassing yourselves anywhere you set your miserable feets. Hitler would have done Nigeria a favor by extending his arsskicking to black jews !

My brother tell them.... Omo iboz has destroyed Nigeria's image home and abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=gallant white][/quote]

A= east.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
bleeped away with ur Igbo@blutooth.u re a renowned tribal bigot.go and play with charcoal.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
PDPwayoo:

My brother tell them.... Omo iboz has destroyed Nigeria's image home and abroad.
Yoruba cowards have destroyed our image more with michael adebolajo the islamist butcher, the yahoo scammers and international omo yoruba criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Classicalman: At least its not as dirty s your oduduwa villages.

The same village your folks want to take over ? If your people dominate SW as claimed, I guessed they are the ones making it dirty. Just like those in Ladipo markets who shite in canals !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mod close this thread.am sowie@abagworo
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: bleeped away with ur Igbo@blutooth.u re a renowned tribal bigot.go and play with charcoal.

I just told you to fu'c'k off bimbo !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
dis thread has been hijacked by tribal bigots n shud be closed
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The same village your folks want to take over ? If your people dominate SW as claimed, I guessed they are the ones making it dirty. Just like those in Ladipo markets who shite in canals !
Leave Lagos a former capital and tell me if other Yoruba villages that you call cities dont stink to the high heavens. You will see Iya Bimpe wiping her babys shit from his arss and using d same hand to turn eba being made for her customers in her buka. Bunch of dirty yoruba pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Classicalman: Leave Lagos a former capital and tell me if other Yoruba villages that you call cities dont stink to the high heavens. You will see Iya Bimpe wiping her babys shit from his arss and using d same hand to turn eba being made for her customers in her buka. Bunch of dirty yoruba pigs.

We are dirty but y'all are fu'c'king criminals !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
@blutooth...ba ke da hankali wallaihi....marankunya dan shegiya
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
@classic nwanem biko hapu ndi ofe mmanu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by vislabraye(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its annoying that even a small country like Guinea Bissau can embarrass Nigerians. We're not even sure if the people killed were guilty or not.
On the oda hand, I won't be surprised in Nigerians had been committing crime there. Its just a few tribes that spoil the name of this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by chinaman666(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chinese and Nigerians are very similar. Both groups are hustling in every country on Earth. And both groups are often hated by the people of the countries that they settle in.

I guess it's because of this understanding that Chinese don't feel much hate in Nigeria and Nigerians don't feel much hate in China.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

We are dirty but y'all are fu'c'king criminals !
we might be criminals bt we dont go abt slaugtherin defenseless soldier in london like adebanjo grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I'm trying as much as possible not to get personal on this thread but you are pushing me too hard. Your superiority complex is the same reason hausa/fulani almost wiped your asss during the war, the same reason everyone is rejecting you like an outcast and embarassing yourselves anywhere you set your miserable feets. Hitler would have done Nigeria a favor by extending his arsskicking to black jews !
You and your Hausa/fulani master's failled like 90year old joystick during the war. You brought america,france egypt and the rest of the muslim world to fight for you against igbos because you guys were inferior to our fire powers and would remain inferior to us forever. I am patiently waiting for the day you and your fellow tiger stripped cheek baboons would declare a real war against us let's see whose's tribe would be annihilated. Back stabbing and snitching doesn't make you wise. Come out in plain and do battle.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by unmask: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
guess they took a cue from aluu 4......so I dont blame them much....you stay in Nigeria you get lynched, you go outside same thing......i'm sure the guineans wanted to make sure the kidnapping business doesn't become a standard like it has become in naija....hence the need to send out a clear message

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
vislabraye: Its annoying that even a small country like Guinea Bissau can embarrass Nigerians. We're not even sure if the people killed were guilty or not.
On the oda hand, I won't be surprised in Nigerians had been committing crime there. Its just a few tribes that spoil the name of this country.

Just take your time to explain to your non-nigerian friends else they tag you along with those ediots !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
plz nobody shud tribalize dix thread grin
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by meforyou1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You don't need names when it comes to commercial kidnapping, we all know where they came from !
which is where
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
cashkid is back: we might be criminals bt we dont go abt slaugtherin defenseless soldier in london like adebanjo grin

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

You are actually criminals not might and other Nigerians have a problem with that !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by unmask: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
chidindufrank: You and your Hausa/fulani master's failled like 90year old joystick during the war. You brought america,france egypt and the rest of the muslim world to fight for you against igbos because you guys were inferior to our fire powers and would remain inferior to us forever. I am patiently waiting for the day you and your fellow tiger stripped cheek baboons would declare a real war against us let's see whose's tribe would be annihilated. Back stabbing and snitching doesn't make you wise. Come out in plain and do battle.
actually with the way things are I think it is your guys that are itching for a war, they started the first one and would most likely start the next.....as a neutral observer I would love a front row seat....
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by taiosino: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
pDude:

Are you sure they didn't do it? Typical Nigerian with below average IQ. angry
Who is this low self esteem sub human ghananian bast3rd?wtf are u doing on this forum,trying so hard to validate yourself bloody ugly and worthless and poverty stricken ghanian fools!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Just take your time to explain to your non-nigerian friends else they tag you along with those ediots !
yea,jst lyk they called me a terrorist in d streets of london wen i told dem dt i was a nigerian instead of tellin them dt i was nt frm d 'Y' tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by meforyou1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

you didn't get the memo? Lagos is not yorubaland. Just like abuja is not gwariland anymore
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
chidindufrank: You and your Hausa/fulani master's failled like 90year old joystick during the war. You brought america,france egypt and the rest of the muslim world to fight for you against igbos because you guys were inferior to our fire powers and would remain inferior to us forever. I am patiently waiting for the day you and your fellow tiger stripped cheek baboons would declare a real war against us let's see whose's tribe would be annihilated. Back stabbing and snitching doesn't make you wise. Come out in plain and do battle.

Lmao

You are superior yet Ojuku ran away dressed in skirt and blouse in the middle of the night and left his people to his supposed enemies to kill ? You must be high buddy !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

You are actually criminals not might and other Nigerians have a problem with that !
d last tym i checked,criminals ar beta than terrorist..at least criminals dont go to guantanamo bay for executions unlike adebanjo d terrorist frm d Y tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
me_for_you: you didn't get the memo? Lagos is not yorubaland. Just like abuja is not gwariland anymore

Wait till the next round of deportation hits again when folks like you will be the targets !
cashkid is back: yea,jst lyk they called me a terrorist in d streets of london wen i told dem dt i was a nigerian instead of tellin them dt i was nt frm d 'Y' tribe

You can't be a terriorist and a drug baron at the same time . You know that grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao

You are superior yet Ojuku ran away dressed in skirt and blouse in the middle of the night and left his people to his supposed enemies to kill ? You must be high buddy !
bt he did nt end his life lyk awo who took a rat poison grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
cashkid is back: d last tym i checked,criminals ar beta than terrorist..at least criminals dont go to guantanamo bay for executions unlike adebanjo d terrorist frm d Y tribe

No. . . Criminals get mobbed and brutalized just like these trio . tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa / NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.