Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18551 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
*556#:
Ibo people?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you mean our akpu brothers from the east of rive niger? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by chriskwaku: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
africa and instant justice mentality.may they rest in peace
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Uniben20132014(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
To read the full story with names visit
http://micropage.opera.com/glo/h9sdzsqdz5.html
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Adolfhitler(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dem don share the ministry reach there?.."international trade tins"
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Whatever.
Honey that your post on page one was bad, apologise and set free your mind. You are a cop and should know better. Your foreign counterparts in Guinea Bisua tried their best to prevent such ungodly act. Please you owe us an apology. Love you dearie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by daddyiel(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
*556#:
Ibo people?
ekpenta
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eeyah see their comments.very pathetic.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by macdelene(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wait ooo nigerians na wa so they don carry their kidnapping skills go giunea bissau. They think na nigeria where kidnapping na business abi?its just d beginning. Lol grin make dem no go learn honest trade. always dey look for fast ways of making money

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by soulglo: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Help me tell am tongue tongue embarassed tongue

Are you really a policewoman? If you are I am scared for the people you have sworn to protect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
kindabigg:

Which of the two is responsible for kidnapping?

a). Flat head.

b). Normal head.

I choose option A

grin grin grin

You are a genius cheesy now let's party to damascus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by rootedingrace: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ah Nigerians, see our life. Even ''Guiness'' Bissau dey kill us. OH LORD GOD OF ELIJAH, PLEASE GIVE US A LEADER LIKE ARIEL SHARON!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Krisddon: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is the second time i'm reading something like this. The first one was in Abuja on Capital FM's programme lean on me, i heard about a certain Nigerian man who was set on fire alive but it took the Grace of God for him to be saved yet he was to be flown abroad for treatment as he was already severely burnt. Now my question is what are Nigerians who are not biz moguls but probably those still struggling for survival going to do in a poorer country like Ginea bisau? Their one million is just our sixty thousand. Mk e jox be say dem comot 4 9ja abi? SHM. R.I.P sha.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Arysexy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Eeyah see their comments.very pathetic.

D queen jezebel of NL was spoted viewing hw d thread has been hijacked by d resident tribalists, d moment u reply d animals she presses d ban button.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by andyanders: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Better for them. How can you go to another country and start to kidnap the person? Kill them even 2nd death penalty better for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
andyanders: Better for them. How can you go to another country and start to kidnap the person? Kill them even 2nd death penalty better for them

Everybody seems to be getting tired of them : kenyans, south Africans, Ghanianss and now Guinea bissau. . . . Sucks to be from that axis

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow and I read thru to see if there's strong evidence showing that the kidnapping crime was committed by Nigerians.

But you know, the name "Nigeria" means crime to some people. I don't blame them tho

This really sucks. I swear I'm fuccking the next Guinea hoe that crosses my way purple and red. I'm not gonna give a shiit whether she's Guinea Bissau, Conakry or Equitorial Guinea.

Maelys you are fired...
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by hardniola(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
oooohhh ooooohh naija jews again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by raytony: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: May you be killed in a gun battle with armed robbers.
.Hahahahahahaha. This post made my day. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Everybody seems to be getting tired of them : kenyans, south Africans, Ghanianss and now Guinea bissau. . . . Sucks to be from that axis
Inferiority complex will continue to be your portion and that of your tribe till death consume you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Toktee(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
otijah: you must b in and out of ur senses, its u and ur extended generations that are caused not my country. It was not specifically stated that they were the kidnappers. So we need to bounce back on this guinea corns bisau
As he said,the curse haue affected ur sence of reasoning already,whch pruf do they have to tender,ok u do nt read d part dat says rumorse spead abi?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
I heard its yoruba kidnappers that were killed. Our brothers from the west have done it again. Make i go chop my oil soup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I choose option A

grin grin grin

You are a genius cheesy now let's party to damascus

Correct guy! cheesy
Biafra will win in Jesus name..........party like it's 1967 again to damascus.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by gallantwhite(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
kindabigg:

Which of the two is responsible for kidnapping?

a). Flat head.

b). Normal head.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
@arysexy....pls whom are you refering to as jezebel?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by basty: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Take the statistics of the dead, they are the people from the southeast nation of Bia-fra, from Niger to Guinea with love.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Inferiority complex will continue to be your portion and that of your tribe till death consume you all.

I'm trying as much as possible not to get personal on this thread but you are pushing me too hard. Your superiority complex is the same reason hausa/fulani almost wiped your asss during the war, the same reason everyone is rejecting you like an outcast and embarassing yourselves anywhere you set your miserable feets. Hitler would have done Nigeria a favor by extending his arsskicking to black jews !

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by ojeota(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse
Dat means u are a curse.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yorubas have taken their trade to Guinea. RIP Oduduwans till you meet to kidnp no more grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
The way some of you reason....very pathetic.ur fellow country men were killed wrongly,and you are here,spewing rubbish.you dont even have concrete evidence that,they actually commited the allegde crimes,u have passed judgement on them.typical nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
kindabigg:

Correct guy! cheesy
Biafra will win in Jesus name..........party like it's 1967 again to damascus.

That shiithole would have been more notorious than mexico in terms of drug trafficking and promiscuos than italy in when it comes to prostitution

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na the same people. No doubt about their tribal origin.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Classicalman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: The way some of you reason....very pathetic.ur fellow country men were killed wrongly,and you are here,spewing rubbish.you dont even have concrete evidence that,they actually commited the allegde crimes,u have passed judgement on them.typical nigerians.
Dont mind the Awoist kidnappers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS / ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.