Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18550 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dailywealth1967: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2013
why r our pple exportin kidnappin to other African countries?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by BankuTilapia: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2013
chidindufrank: Honey even you? How dare you support evil? People were accused and lynched without evidence and you of all people supported evil. Smh at ur post but,that doesn't stop me from loving u,I can still change ur evil side

In every rumour ders an iota of truth. Kidnapping is a talent of many mumugerians. grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Kei144(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a shame that you cannot reason beyond bigotism. Nobody can do this to guilty Americans not to talk of these likely innocent Nigerians. Every action shows an evidence of previous resentment.

What about when an some youths in an Imo State community killed the father of a "suspected" kidnapper?

It is high time Nigerians officially begin to question the sources of any sudden show of affluence. That will help to reduce "get rich quick".
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by cashkidisback(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Iboz/Igboz are like this, they cant change. But u cant question the reason why only 1 million igbos live in their land and over 40 millions living abroad(other countries and states) is cos they dont have food.
The only food that can be grown in igbo land is coco-yam and palm tree. Hungry/greedy man is an angry man.

Is only these Iboz that buy garri and yam from lagos to village cos no food in the east.

In my tribe, we send garri and yam to our relatives in the city but iboz send garri and yam from city to village.... This why they r dangerous.
dude,wat ar u sayin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Bigots stil @ it.doing what they knows how to do Best.look@the hatred in ur hearts?pardon me...with some statement here,i doubt if naija can move forward.so much hate in ur veins.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2013
#Revolution.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Dagoma: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Served them RIGHT!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by oduaboy1: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Ibo people are making many countries have uneccesary hatred towards nigerians with their bad behaviours and the get rich by hook or by crook syndrome.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by pappilo(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home.rip.in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.

How dumb! Were the ALUU 4 not in their homeland?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by charybabe: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=Ballo52]That is inhuman. How do we african like behaving like dis. They are just suspect ] true talk
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Iboz/Igboz are like this, they cant change. But u cant question the reason why only 1 million igbos live in their land and over 40 millions living abroad(other countries and states) is cos they dont have food.
The only food that can be grown in igbo land is coco-yam and palm tree. Hungry/greedy man is an angry man.

Is only these Iboz that buy garri and yam from lagos to village cos no food in the east.

In my tribe, we send garri and yam to our relatives in the city but iboz send garri and yam from city to village.... This why they r dangerous.

Look at this wretched 404!

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2013
cashkid is back: dude,wat ar u sayin

Don't mind that eja aro. grin
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by MayorofLagos(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2013
We dont need names to know these are Ibos. The Guinea Bissau people lamented in the news report that "enough is enough!" The kidnap has become a menace and they had enough.

Ibos are not looking for more population in their over populated land, so why are they snatching children off the streets everywhere? Simply for money rituals.

Instead of reflecting inward some mofos here are questioning our patriotism. My question is where is your moral conscience that the killing of a little child to Okija shrine does not prick you as disgusting and reprehensible.

Barstds!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Go get a life@papilo am immuned to Igbos.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2013
iyamuri kidnaping things.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2013
This is what Ohanaeze Ndigbo should concern itself with: try to discourage Ndigbo from kidnapping, and not clamouring to produce the president.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by NextIG(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Leave these foolish people who do not understand the significance of this event. They killed Nigerians who were going about their normal business and proceeded to Nigerian embassy to destroy it and instead of us to defend our people we are busy engaged in tribal fights. Nigeria needs to sanction that country or if possible destroy it to ashes. Nobody can try that against USA as a world power. We are the regional power here and should be respected.
My brother, the attitude and responses of some Nigerians towards this incedence amazes one. How on earth will someone kill your citizen based on frivolous allegation and you are celebrating that it serves him right? But here in Naija we condemned jungle justice matted on ALUU 4, we are even trying to plead on behalf of those imprisoned in foreign prisons. Well, the country (Guinea Bissau) is not taking the matter lightly my brother. They are furious with the happening and trying to apprehend and bring to justice those behind it.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dasparrow: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
@Post

Why does almost every thread on Nairaland turn to tribal bashing? If this is the mindset of the average Nigerian - which I think it is - then what is the point of staying together as a country? I mean, this is quite sad that a fellow Nigerian was killed in another African country and all you people can focus on is whether the victim(s) was/were Igbo or Yoruba. Nigeria really has no hope and deserves to be split up if her people cannot get along. A house divided amongst itself can never stand. How can Nigeria progress when there is so much hate amongst her people? Its a shame really.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dasparrow: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

In every rumour ders an iota of truth. Kidnapping is a talent of many mumugerians. grin cheesy grin

When you get banned, you will complain. I don't know why you have refused to respect yourself. You are a mumu too for registering on a Nigerian website. Only mumus interact with fellow mumus. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Deschil: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2013
1 million likess!!!
Scun: and you are sure they did it because? Typical Nigerian police officer with embarrassing IQ.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by chriskwaku: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
dasparrow:

When you get banned, you will complain. I don't know why you have refused to respect yourself. You are a mumu too for registering on a Nigerian website. Only mumus interact with fellow mumus. Don't you think?

forgive him for trolling
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by viktuur(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Are we sure they are Nigerians? A lot of other west africans keep claiming they are Nigerians. where are there passports, or Ids? What are there Names? But because there are massive kidnapping in Nigeria and the news is well exported, the kidnappers must be from Nigeria Hmmm!
Kidnapping must not be condone by any society, but we need to thread carefully so innocent ones dont suffer.
Did they find the missing boy with them, in their house or their car? or is it just because they happen to be around the area where the boy got missing? has the boy been found NOW?
Naijas kill Nigeria with our mouth! No comments until thorough investigation is concluded!
NIGERIA Will Be GREAT! again- Www.fornaija.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Fuelish: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2013
taiosino: Who is this low self esteem sub human ghananian bast3rd?wtf are u doing on this forum,trying so hard to validate yourself bloody ugly and worthless and poverty stricken ghanian fools!
crap.watch ur mouth,fvcking ediot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by sCun: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2013
PDPwayoo:

[s]Iboz/Igboz are like this, they cant change. But u cant question the reason why only 1 million igbos live in their land and over 40 millions living abroad(other countries and states) is cos they dont have food.

In my tribe, we send garri and yam to our relatives in the city but iboz send garri and yam from city to village.... This why they r dangerous.[/s]
Pure trash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by nedu666: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2013
wonderful wonders will neva end. people posting at 11.53p.m, 2.00 a.m., 6.00a.m Damn lord why are there so many unemployed persons

in this country. what employed person or individual with a business will be posting at that time. even if u work in a factory. God damn u all

fucking tribalist with no jobs, no income, no self esteem, no business, no relationship, no future ambition. only poor people bicker like this all the

time . u will neva see a successful person bickering on irrelevant issues. because they got more important stuff to think about or better things to

do. that why i respect the guys on stockmarketnigeria forum. guys from all

tribes, intelligent dudes, guys making money, u will neva see them bickering over irrelevant stuff. but come to nairaland home to immature kids

still wearing pampers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Tonylyte(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Naija is blessed............
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by EmpNero003(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
nadia_SA: no ooo they just faint undecided

same thing I'm thinkin

YEAH! it is time we also demand that ALL foreigners illegally in this country be deported or else we begin to treat them badly too.

I mean have the suspects been proven guilty of kidnapping? I m pissed, we welcome them here and they even do business here,
make mad money while openly exploiting us.

Enough is enough tooo angry
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by RealAlfranco: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ediss: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm poor children, them die?
Nah!!! Dey got roasted,den dey got deported back 2 Nigeria 4 treatment!!!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dbride: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
This might just be a frame up to create a situation where Nigerians would be forced to leave all they have laboured for, not sure. We all know that Nigerians are hated most especially by other Africans, they envy our guts, resilience, aggressiveness, success, etc. I always feared the hate/jealousy/envy will get to this one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Akbee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse
ur a disgrace to nigeria as a whole..where is ur sense of patriotism??i supose u didnt offer social studies n citizenship education in primary school..must u post dat?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mob rule and trial by rumour. This is the kind of thing that brings the countries of the developing world into disrepute.

IF they were guilty they should have been tried fairly for all to see so that we would know justice had been done. The mob/lynch party are murderers who deserve the full force of the law themselves!

They were Nigerians in Guinea-Bissau and as such strangers. NO IF THEY HAD BEEN NIGERIANS LYNCHED IN A WHITE COUNTRY EVERYBODY WOULD BE SCREAMING RACIST SCUM AT THE MOB! They were considered guilty because they were different. You are only guilty because of concrete evidence of which we have seen NONE. Even IF it turns out that they were the guilty party they were still murdered and the mob also deserves to be punished.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by BeraBera(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
These Nigerians that were lynched could actually be innocent afterall since they were killed over mere speculations that they kidnapped the young boy. This is indeed barbaric. Meanwhile, Nigerians living in other countries really need to ensure that they live there with their hands clean and abide by the rules. What shall it profit you to amass all the wealth in the world and end up being killed like a chicken.
Well, I'm sure the Nigerian govt would definitely look into this very matter and hear from the govt of Guniea Bissau. Nigerians cannot continue this way; being killed at home and again at abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.