Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18545 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Lamasta(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Some people needs to be Ban in this room while some comments needs to be hidden.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lamasta: Some people needs to be Ban in this room while some comments needs to be hidden.

Ah but which ones?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by dfav: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sorry I am not tribelistic ooo... but am sure that there's a 50% probability that is truth and 99% probability that they are igbo boys...
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by twentycent(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yall E-warlords turning this thread into a tribal face-off should realise that it goes beyond tribe and that the incident affected Human lives and our countrymen for that matter. Boko haram is waging wars against us internally and we get to hear of bad happenings meted out to fellow Nigerians outside our shores while not proven guilty and all yall do is trade words.. May God heal our land and help us to know that we are Humans and the issues of tribe is a MAJOR SETBACK to our development as a Nation.

Just my Twentycent.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You don't need names when it comes to commercial kidnapping, we all know where they came from !
from ur home-town ofcourse!!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Litmus: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Most of the tribalism is instigated by Ghanians posting falsely. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
odua boy: Ibo people are making many countries have uneccesary hatred towards nigerians with their bad behaviours and the get rich by hook or by crook syndrome.
stupidity redefined!!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: We dont need names to know these are Ibos. The Guinea Bissau people lamented in the news report that "enough is enough!" The kidnap has become a menace and they had enough.

Ibos are not looking for more population in their over populated land, so why are they snatching children off the streets everywhere? Simply for money rituals.

Instead of reflecting inward some mofos here are questioning our patriotism. My question is where is your moral conscience that the killing of a little child to Okija shrine does not prick you as disgusting and reprehensible.

Barstds!
jst observing ur reserved stupidity!!

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
azzutee: I guess they were Ibo from the east because that is their business in Anambra.
i love ur guess....very stupid one indeed!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ifedikaycee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Next IG: Well, I've read through all the above comments. To the best of my Knowledge, it was just an allegation. The locals were complaining over the rampant cases of children being missing. Prior to this allegations, there is the notion that, Nigerians are in their country to take away or dominate their Economy. Being a Portuguese colony, they are bitter over the presence of so many Nigerians (an English colony though in the same sub_region) in their country. And you know, most of those Naija guys in Bissau are deportees or, those wishing to go to Europe by illegal means via Bissau but couldn't make it. Today, the Victim went to a particular area for his Business when those poverty stricken touts descended on this innocent man and lynched him without mercy. From there, they proceeded to the Nigerian Embassy where they destroy the windows and smashed the windscreen of a Jeep. This is all an allegation and, na one person dey kill wooo no be three as reported. The Security men (The local Police and the ECOWAS Peacekeepers) were able to restore normalcy to the city. Moreso, there is also the problem of their military men (Both retired and serving). Due to the forthcoming election (may be early next year), their military men were bent on either sabotaging the efforts of ECOWAS to restore the country to Democracy or, either make their anointed candidate win the election. Now, the presence of ECOWAS Peacekeepers is a great threat to those khaki men. They are the ones going about misinforming and instigating the locals about the presence of the Peacekeepers in their country. Hence, Naija being the Chief, her people are the target.
some of ma compatriots ar stil sensible though!! Nice take on d issue!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Biafradiplomat: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am alarmed at the high level of unintelligent, mediocre and disguised hate campaign against the Igbos on nairaland. A report was released on how Nigerians were killed in Guinea bissau for alleged kidnapping, mere allegation for one is innocent until proved guilty in a law court. It is known fact that mob action is always based on emotion and reflex and not logic or reason so in essence those unfortunate Nigerians could be innocent after-all. Some stup.i.d and foo.l.i.s.h bigots on nairaland have come to trivialize and tribalize this very serious issue.
Its ridiculous how these overgrown kids are trying so hard to make it appear as if a particular tribe exclusively engages in kidnapping in Nigeria, aside northern Nigeria, the whole South is in this shit together, before Abia state was the headquarters, it later moved to Anambra, Ogun and now Edo is the base.
Nairaland now sucks and disgusts any sane person that comes across it because of the kind of senseless talks that go on here, on this note I will implore on Seun as well as the modes to sanction all those preaching hate on nairaland, their handles should be banned and modes should be up and doing at all times because NAIRALAND IS FAST LOOSING RELEVANCE AS AN INTELLECTUAL SITE OF THE CREME DE LA CREME OF NIGERIA'S PRO-LITERATES. personally, I'm considering leaving the site for good. SHAME TO ALL THE RE.TER.DED BIGOTS!

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OneNaira6: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Yet people wonder why I believe there is something extremely wrong and sick about Yoruba people.

A barbaric behavior against men, who might be innocent, and this people tribalize it without even knowing the ethnicity of the group. Tufiakwa. Sometimes I wonder if there is a difference b/w Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba. Both are blood hungry and barbaric. The only difference one actually commits acts that are a barbaric and the other rejoice on acts that are barbaric. Tuifakwa

Anyway, rip to those killed. If you are guilty may God have mercy of your soul. If you're innocent, may the good lord deal with those that persecuted you. SMH.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Biafra diplomat: I am alarmed at the high level of unintelligent, mediocre and disguised hate campaign against the Igbos on nairaland. A report was released on how Nigerians were killed in Guinea bissau for alleged kidnapping, mere allegation for one is innocent until proved guilty in a law court. It is known fact that mob action is always based on emotion and reflex and not logic or reason so in essence those unfortunate Nigerians could be innocent after-all. Some stup.i.d and foo.l.i.s.h bigots on nairaland have come to trivialize and tribalize this very serious issue.
Its ridiculous how these overgrown kids are trying so hard to make it appear as if a particular tribe exclusively engages in kidnapping in Nigeria, aside northern Nigeria, the whole South is in this shit together, before Abia state was the headquarters, it later moved to Anambra, Ogun and now Edo is the base.
Nairaland now sucks and disgusts any sane person that comes across it because of the kind of senseless talks that go on here, on this note I will implore on Seun as well as the modes to sanction all those preaching hate on nairaland, their handles should be banned and modes should be up and doing at all times because NAIRALAND IS FAST LOOSING RELEVANCE AS AN INTELLECTUAL SITE OF THE CREME DE LA CREME OF NIGERIA'S PRO-LITERATES. personally, I'm considering leaving the site for good. SHAME TO ALL THE RE.TER.DED BIGOTS!
Shame on you, you now believe it was an allegation because they are believed to be Igbo? How come you don't see FFK's case with EFCC as being an allegation, and like all allegations, remains such until proven otherwise by a competent court of law? Is it because he is Yoruba?

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OneNaira6: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Shame on you, you now believe it was an allegation because they are believed to be Igbo? How come you don't see FFK's with EFCC as being an allegation, and like all allegations, remains such until proven otherwise by a competent court of law? Is it because he is Yoruba?

You know they're Igbo because you witnessed with your eyes abi or your 7th sense told you they are Igbo. Let me guess, they are Igbo because you said they are Igbo. See how stup1d you are.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Biafradiplomat: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Shame on you, you now believe it was an allegation because they are believed to be Igbo? How come you don't see FFK's with EFCC as being an allegation, and like all allegations, remains such until proven otherwise by a competent court of law? Is it because he is Yoruba?

Your level of ignorance is monumental, all I have for you is pity because aside the fact that you are barely literate, your poverty induced frustration is killing you slowly. For supporting mob action/jungle justice on people who may not be guilty after-all, you and your folks will fall victim to jungle justice so you could have a feel of it, IJN AMEEEN!

That highlighted part shows how bigoted you are, where was it written that they are Igbo? You see how fool.i.s.h you are, FYI there are as many Yoruba kidnappers as there are those of Igbo extraction if not more, so stop deceiving yourself and others who may not be in the know BTW who the hell is FFK and how does it connect with the issue at hand.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2013
One_Naira:

You know they're Igbo because you witnessed with your eyes abi or your 7th sense told you they are Igbo. Let me guess, they are Igbo because you said they are Igbo. See how stup1d you are.
You're fool. I never said they're Igbo, but are believed to.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Gbawe2: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2013
This thread makes me sad for Nigeria and Nigerians with how so many support the barbaric lynching of these men who are our fellow Nigerians. As decent human beings, we should remember that the guilt of these men was not established comprehensively. These men were merely accused of a crime and then summarily executed by savages who took the law into their own hand and played judge, jury and executioner !!!!

We must all remember the saying "there but for the grace of god go I". We should all pray, as Nigerians, we are not the victims of an untruthful allegation in a hostile Country where illiteracy and human backwardness make some believe all Nigerians are demons who fly at night to meet and deliver stolen children to the devil. Jungle justice is wrong because anyone, even the innocent, can become a victim of it.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Litmus: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2013
FAKE TRIBALISM used to derail threads...

Truth is, the barbarians here are the Guineans and all who excuse them. Nigerians owe none of these people apologies. And i hope if Nigerians ever rise up to slaughter people solely based on the fact that they are from another country,whatever we may feel their reputation may be, that we are condemned - hell, i know that we'll condemn ourselves and the international community would too.

Guineans showed barbarity for what they did, lets not equivocate. Primitive Guineans in their tiny shit-hole of a Nation!

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm sure those who were quick to tribalise this thread have finally swallowed their words. The kidnapper has been discovered to be a Guinean. Like I've always written on this forum Nigerians are pathetic and that's why we always get the wrong leaders.

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by awenaibangbee: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
We never seem to consider the consequences of our actions as a people. In the early 2000's, our people took money rituals global. It was even portrayed in our movies, that had become common in most West African countries. By the time Ghanians started noticing all sorts of fetish materials on their streets, they concluded Nigerians were to blame, especially since this coincided with the large-scale migration of our boys to the West Coast. Now that we have taken kidnapping global, we remain the prime suspect when this behavior is exhibited where Nigerians abound. Remember how we ruined our reputation in Europe? Most online retailers won't recognize a transaction from Nigeria, and even the Brits who welcomed us in the 50's now ask for 3000pounds to guarantee we will not abscond when we visit.
We as a people need to condemn openly the bad behavior of our fellow Nigerian, e no good, simple!
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by karma2000: 12:28am On Apr 18, 2017
nigerians will continue to suffer de karma of death if dey dont change dis evil drive for wealth in foreign countries
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Kwarupshun(m): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Because of the igbos, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, India, Uganda, Gambia, Cameroon, china, Japan, Australia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Indonesia, Cambodia, guinea, Phillipines, Malaysia, America, Singapore and other European countries, despise Nigeria.

Let me talk I don't care if I get banned because enough is enough! Give them their Biafra and change the name Nigeria, it is filth!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian / Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55