Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646475 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hey dude u really tried o
pls come and complete this thing u started o
i had to take a break before i will come back and complete it
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
prince u better update every 30 mins if not.......
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by captainsinzu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
#ok I don land like aeroplane....nice 1 bro.....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Little-flicky:
hmmmm,cnt believe i missed diz story 4 a long time... shall,thumbs up 2u dearie,,fabulous job u did...@360prince
welcm bck dear,duo i was not here 2call u@Linpok

oh thank goodness!smiley I was about chargin prince to court for kidnapin u o!!grin

Tnk God u r bak if not prince for hear NweH!!

*Big Hug*wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats son. We did it, i told u, Front page is ur starting point, keep em coming.

Congrats
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wow!! I saw this post on the FP this evening, and the title captured my mind, I had difficulty reading it at the beginning due to some mistakes, but along the way it got better and the mistakes were corrected.. But not totally tho.. I hope for better improvement... More grease to your elbow....

I have some questions for you concerning the story so far:: firstly, when do u start the assembly anf when foes it ends, cos im kind of confused in that aspect... Also, why do get annoyed easily like that? Take things easy, and leave room for explanations...

About u not bleeping miss grace and other feminine characters that made advances to you is something that's extraordinary,, u really tried.. I can't imagine having that opportunity and not making use of it... *we are all diff tho*...
Overall, I will rate the post so far, 7.0.... U really tried.. Try working on the grammatical errors... You have a gift, make good use of it.. May God shower more blessings on you... #AllTheBest

P.S.. Its Shower not shawer..

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chai!!! Alas!" I finally catch up... Nice piece... I dey wait for more updates o @prince.... No one is perfect, but strive to be perfect... #peace
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
prince na jazz u use?....better come update o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Samdave7(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
360prince: **** STARTING****

On one monday morning i woke up with the help of an alert tone ringing from the wall clock (grin....grin..), it was 09:30am already .

" Ah..! I don late today again for school, na wetin i go tell my seniors ?" i exclaimed to myself.

I stood up dash into the bath room, came out again and rushed into my bedroom, pick up my brush and pour a colour toothpaste on it, and went back to the bath room the second time. It was now 09:56am, I put on my school uniform and dress for school. As i approached the door and held the handle, i heard a soft sleepy sounding voice from behind me, calling

"PRINCE....have you eaten your food before going to school ?". My mother ask with concern.

"No! mummy am too late for school when i get back i will eat, as for now am not taking any breakfast " , i said and walk out on her.

On my way to school i met my friend udauk. She was tall, pretty, fair in complexion and she was also my assistant class captain. She greeted me

" good morning prince! ", she greet smilin at me.

" Good morning udauk. how are you feeling ?" I asked.

" Am looking good, and feeling fee goes along ", she replied giggling

" how about you ?" she questioned.

" Am fine too ", i replied without smiling at her because if i really wont to have peace was to be mute. It better for you not to speak to uduak under any condition because if you do, you are bring heads of what to gossip. Before she could say the word ( BUT)..... stressing it, i immediately cut in.

"uduak We are late to school, i wonder what will happen to us for coming to school late " i said.

After walking for miles i could hear the sound of drums from a far, i immediately called on udauk attention. I call on her name. And she kept muted for a while before she answer,

" whats the problem ?" she asked with an unpleasant tune.

We are dead today.. what are we to tell those terrible seniors at the gate. When she sighted the seniors too from were we had stand to look, she nearly cried. I guess it because our seniors were that tough .
We move closer to the gate, and here awaits the breaking point of our suffering...

*TO BE CONTINUED*
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by mezielo: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmmmm!!! U are making up this stories ryt?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by lilkid2435(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Page 1 to 28 and you no bleep anybody... embarassed you clueless pass jona
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Marvyx(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mehn..9c ryt up..i don de read am 4 hours..i no fit jack lyk dis o..cum nd update sharp sharp abeg.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oga op, your story is the very reason why ASUU is on strike. At 17, you have bleeped Grace, Uduak, Short Damsel etc. I am not an angel but I think there's more to a man's life than sex. You've got a talent but why not make good use of it? Remember we'll all give account of ourselves on the Judgement day. Talk to Jesus and introduce him to your partners including Miss Grace. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by alaafyn(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
ify@nairaland:
Oga op, your story is the very reason why ASUU is on strike. At 17, you have bleeped Grace, Uduak, Short Damsel etc. I am not an angel but I think there's more to a man's life than sex. You've got a talent but why not make good use of it? Remember we'll all give account of ourselves on the Judgement day. Talk to Jesus and introduce him to your partners including Miss Grace. I wish you all the best.

thanks for the advice....@360...."hope say u dey hear" holding my ear
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Youngzedd(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nawaaa Ooo

From page 0 - 28

Oya continue.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ozor1: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2013
alaafyn:

thanks for the advice....@360...."hope say u dey hear" holding my ear
wait fest..prince innocent , na u wey guilty bro..wey dey nack 2sisters for same house tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by adegwurulez(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2013
congrats prince, our ministry don land for permanent site
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kdamilola(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Oga Prince, more power to ur elbow. Keep it up, we all starts somewhere!
#Longing for the next episode,bro#
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ZeusAyo: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2013
Dude U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ story is amazing.......... Fvck all D̶̲̥̅̊ critics
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by othenok(f): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Good job! Work on your tenses though. Update expected. smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by shogz89: 2:17am On Nov 24, 2013
I must say u are good bro.. Keep it up and I believe your best is yet to come.... Ride on am here waiting for the next update
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by fxx2: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Holanid: Nice sha...bt d way u'v been describin aw wicked ur snrs r scares me... I cant imagine snrs doin dat,...coz i dnt tink d skul is a private skul... Or maybe tis just a fiction anyway

'cos you did not attended school, (community secondary school) in the east.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2013
jaybossYBNL: Hey dude u really tried o
pls come and complete this thing u started o
i had to take a break before i will come back and complete it
. I will sir. Thanks for checking in
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2013
captain sinzu: #ok I don land like aeroplane....nice 1 bro.....
. Thanks goes to you for readingsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2013
linpok:

oh thank goodness!smiley I was about chargin prince to court for kidnapin u o!!grin

Tnk God u r bak if not prince for hear NweH!!

*Big Hug*wink
. *shivering* na wetin i do ?sad
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2013
The rock5555: Congrats son. We did it, i told u, Front page is ur starting point, keep em coming.

Congrats

Thank you my dad. I think this should call for celebration ?

Where my mum de?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:58am On Nov 24, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Wow!! I saw this post on the FP this evening, and the title captured my mind, I had difficulty reading it at the beginning due to some mistakes, but along the way it got better and the mistakes were corrected.. But not totally tho.. I hope for better improvement... More grease to your elbow....

I have some questions for you concerning the story so far:: firstly, when do u start the assembly anf when foes it ends, cos im kind of confused in that aspect... Also, why do get annoyed easily like that? Take things easy, and leave room for explanations...

About u not bleeping miss grace and other feminine characters that made advances to you is something that's extraordinary,, u really tried.. I can't imagine having that opportunity and not making use of it... *we are all diff tho*...
Overall, I will rate the post so far, 7.0.... U really tried.. Try working on the grammatical errors... You have a gift, make good use of it.. May God shower more blessings on you... #AllTheBest

P.S.. Its Shower not shawer..
. Hmmm. Well there are alot to explain as you said, but i think i need to do that aspect slowly.

Like you said about hav that an opportunity, it depends on the personality involved. I no be baddoo that why i shy away..

Am a easy going guy. I dont take things hash.
I just that i did that with all the characters because i tried provoking them so that they might leave me.

As for the shower of blessing, i therefore shout..AMEN..shocked
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:00am On Nov 24, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Chai!!! Alas!" I finally catch up... Nice piece... I dey wait for more updates o @prince.... No one is perfect, but strive to be perfect... #peace
. Thanks sir. Nice comment
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Kingademos: prince na jazz u use?....better come update o
. Guy no be so nawink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:03am On Nov 24, 2013
mezielo: Hmmmmm!!! U are making up this stories ryt?
. Thanks sir.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Affable0709(m): 3:24am On Nov 24, 2013
NAWA 0OO.. HOW DIS PPL GO BAN PRINCE NOW FOR HIM CELEBRATION TIME. SORRY 4 DE SAD NEWS @P

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.