Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646536 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: . *shivering* na wetin i do ?sad

Me and u no get wahala again,as d remainin crew members don return.grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2013
oh dearie,, tanx n a big hug too... buh pls dnt charge prince 2court o,,cox am bck nw...@Linpok
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2013
are u crioux? y was Prince banned nw?? at his celebration point.....@Affable
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by TeddyJonathan(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Prince no try me o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Holuwahvicky: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2013
guy...wer'z da remeining nah?[quote
author=360prince]***CONTINUATION***

On one faithfull saturday morning, i was preparing for church as to
help keeping the compound clean. I met my school mum. She was already
there before i could arrived that early morning.

"Good morning ma..! ",i said.

"Morning prince, how are you doing ?" She asked.

"Am doing fine", i replied

" You never tell me this is the church you worship",she ask With her
small little smiling face.

"Emm... This is where i worship madam ", i said as i started cutting the
grasses.

" prince you have to show me where you live because i feel you live
close to the church ", she said.

" lets finish what brought us here first ", i had said.

Moment later i got tired and i needed to have a rest. I was very tired
that i fell sleep for one hour and woke up to fine no one except me and
mrs grace.

"Can we go there now?". Said inform me of what we agreed on.

"Yah... Sure.. Lets go", i said.

We both walk on the road talking and laughing.mrs grace was a good
lady, she was entertaining me with stories about herself and her family.
As we approached the house, I tried lying to her that we have dogs that
eat ppl raw, but she did not seem to be frightened by what i said. I we
stopped on the road to argue. After talking for sometimes, i finally
agreed on taking her to my compound. But one thing troubled me. What
will my mum do.

"Will my mum allow this woman to even explain herself..?", i said in my
mind.

Well i guess i have to take her there for her to face the worst of her
life.
I knocked on the door and my mother opened it. Mrs grace was welcome
with warmed hand.

"Come in and have a seat", my mum said..

The drama that follow that day was suprising. Guess what..?

**TO BE CONTINUED**[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jumizie13(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Shai, na so bad belle people plenty reach? Na wa 4 dis progress of enemy o.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2013
Little-flicky:
oh dearie,, tanx n a big hug too... buh pls dnt charge prince 2court o,,cox am bck nw...@Linpok

gringrin iyaff leaf him alone,he don freegringrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by dgreatyen(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2013
abeg,under which section or forum dis story dey....so i fit dey follow frm der......;
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Missprettie(f): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Hey prince...ahyaff come back!
So miss ya story

Lemme go bk 2 whr i stopped.

Shey i don comment n i'm free now
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hardeluv(f): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: .

Thanks my dear.
Am so much glad for everything.

Dont worry we go pop lakasarawink
no dey fall ma hand na. Lakasera bawo We 2 small 4 dat, abeg pour somtin mak we celebrate our first page victory.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by uprightman(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2013
yet to see the conclution
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2013
I'm waiting impatiently for your next update@ 360
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Lilknight(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Nawaoooo, whr dis guy go nau
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: .

Thank you my dad. I think this should call for celebration ?

Where my mum de?

Uhm me and ur mum na long story ooo. I go tell u one day sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by qudusayinla: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2013
guy we dey wait 4 u naa
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Mospring(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: @ CHUKs i see you..!. Thanks for commenting. You are really encouraging me on my writing skills. As for the quote"bad luck jonathan", i promise never to make such mistakes again.
awaitn second phase bro...nice work!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
u've said dis place already nao pls i cot wait 4 d remaining...pls..its interesting...OMG

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ajaxtea(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mod pls unban prince make him continue his torie
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Barselonia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
guy...u try ooooo
I don't belief I have to be reading from paging 1 to 28 now.....the story is very interesting... keep it up coolguy...u try ooooo
I don't belief I have to be reading from paging 1 to 28 now.....the story is very interesting... keep it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by usmanspihn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
@prince I joined nairaland because of you. If you stop posting I will find you and hunt you down or u send d story to me personally
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Affable0709(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
MOD. Unban 360prince. His followers are waiting. And He wants to update. I'm passing this message on his behalf.

I'm his Brother. Thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Barbienice(f): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Stil waitin 4 update@ prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by WANICEDUDE: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Prince I swear u be boss. I saw diz thread yesterday nite and have just finished following to d last page. Wats ur 2go username. Mine is (Wanice)
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therages: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
This Post made ma day. Keep it coming.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RajiBabatunde(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
ßrøda Stl Waitinq 4 Møre...NøTime Plzz
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ifyfaith: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nice write up,not too good english,nice behaviour,good narrator and good suspence waiting for more updates ooooo. I don't wanna forget abt dis story ooo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
prince I still dy my sniping position o....better come nd update
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
ify@nairaland:
Oga op, your story is the very reason why ASUU is on strike. At 17, you have bleeped Grace, Uduak, Short Damsel etc. I am not an angel but I think there's more to a man's life than sex. You've got a talent but why not make good use of it? Remember we'll all give account of ourselves on the Judgement day. Talk to Jesus and introduce him to your partners including Miss Grace. I wish you all the best.
like serzly? are u Kidding me? am not sure Ure following dis post, cos if u did, ull know dat he Neva bleeped any of them despite d green light they gave him

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
@op, eyen Eka mmi song idem oo. u try. saw dis post on FP ystday and I've been following keenly with so much interest. waiting patiently for d concluding part. well done
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by camcor(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
CONTINUATION PLS
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by shogz89: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
CoxyB:
like serzly? are u Kidding me? am not sure Ure following dis post, cos if u did, ull know dat he Neva bleeped any of them despite d green light they gave him
Definitely he joined at the middle of the ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.