Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646588 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Marvyx: Hehehehe....prince God don catch u 2day...*waiting 4 ur nxt update*
good morning sir, i hope this is your first time of commenting
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Hardeluv: Who miss me??

Ngbo prince, wats wrng wif u Nd hw's ur health now?? I sincerely hop dat ur now ok??

Keep d gud work, nd pls dnt bleep uduak oooo, joor ooooo.
i thought you never liked coming here again oh00o...

My dear, i had a terrible accident and i give thanks to God am seeing this months...

We all missed you nowsmiley wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Obinnau(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Update has been released.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
Uduak consoled you not precious.ok.

Please modify your update on that.

thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2013
¤¤¤CONTInUATION¤¤¤

That very night Uduak would do something i never expected from her. She forced me to bang her but i give excuses, telling her that when i climed on her the spring bed will make silly noises.

"not only the bed go make noises, you too go follow the make noise", i'd added the to explaination

"you don finish?. 0ya come continued as you promised ", Uduak instructed me.

"i don discontinued the agreement for now. Till next time", i mentioned

She would used her hands to tickly my chest, while using the other left hand to caress my location of joystick..

" na NDEM enter you?. 0ya, If you try that again, i go slap you this night", i angryly whispered when i dragged her head closer to my mouth.

"Not when i have dad and mother to revenge you back", Uduak mention and started smiling..

I had wondered and thinking if she has been posses by an evil spirit that night. All our discussion and chatting in that room, was just through the method of interaction through whispering, because her parents bedroom was the next. My planning and thoughts Depended on how to escaped from Uduak bedroom, their house and the compound entirely, before Uduak parents could wake up the following day to see me before sun rise. Lateron, since i Had rejected giving her what she wanted,her sex desire Uduak sigh and relented after arguing me to bang her that night. Uduak backed me and faced the direction of the wall.
Uduak Began to Frown her face angryly when i lifted my head to gazed at her. I tried explaining things to her uduak closed her ears. She started hissing out louder for me to hear, while making soft murmuring sound about what i refused of her, lately.

"I dont blame you for all your characters tonight.
I put the blames on myself.", i'd uttered.

Uduak laid muted as i continued explaining and lamenting to own self, thinking that am advising her. Meanwhile, i couldn't raised my voice to speak because Uduak parents might heard us discussed.

"It ookay now!. Have heard you but you ain't convincing me at all", Uduak sincerly spoke

"0ya, tell me you want your parents to catch us here.Right ?", i mentioned

" i demanded a favor and not advices and your own self problems",she replied
I began to wonder what changed Uduak so quickly to act that such aways. Uduak wasn't A decent girl that very nighht, as she demand x often. It now occure to me that everyone has their own way of life no matter how good looking and good characters, they do hide the bad side.
men!, Uduak Tempted me suprisedly ...

"I never get to know about your personal characters. Did i ?", i asked.

Uduak annoyantly ignored me and slept off, pretending to be sleeping. She started pushing her big ass against my waist. She occupied the big size foam and left a little space for me to manage.
Perhaps i could have revenged her back, but i decided giving her that opportunity to pushed me down. I never wanted reactin to what she did just because it would distract my attentions and therefore making me to embark on what i refused of her.

Uduak later slept off while i opened my eyes wide to look up the ceiling waiting for the next day to come to pass.
Many thoughts filled my heart considering the fact that i never told my mother where i spent the night. Perhap, if i had Stayed with Miss Grace th wouldn't bring forth any problems. But staying with Uduak in her own personal room might definately brought about abusin quarrel if they found me stocking her.
In the early hours of the next morning by 4:00am,i woke Uduak and we planned of how to fine way for my escaped. Uduak opened her bedroom door and dashed out while i followed her from behind.
When we reached her parents bedroom, uduak swiftly moved in and switched of the light and i quickly sneaked to the parlour and barge out. When i rushed out from the main building, i waved bye bye to terrible green snake under a green grass [ UDUAK ].
I made a heavy sigh and inhaled heavily as i slowly walked toward the direction.

"chai.. Na God save me"
"upon my bad habit of going house to house looking for where to practise x",i muttered

off to my house i went....

On my way home, I promised myself never to allow House To house X practising get me into TROUBle..
When i reached home my mother started yelling at me, asking where i spent my night.
I lied to my mother telling her that i was at Miss Grace place. After explaining everything to my mother, i left her and headed towards the door. I slowly walked out from the sitting room moving dizzily and reluctant toward the corridor which leads to the kitchen. I later left the kitchen since i didnt know what really took me there.
I quickly dashed into my own bedroom to relaxed myself since i did not had good sleeping moment in Uduak house. Roofs, my mother shouted on my name.
I ran to the parlour to meet my mother standing with hand set in her hand. She gave it to me.

"answer your DAD!"

¤¤TO be continuED¤¤
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Obinnau(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2013
You have got to modify one of your updates prince, i released the other post.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nnamnsoj(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Prince you are doing a good work and i have been following but i'm getting confused o, in the beginning you talked about you going to stream and met uduak and you guys were having fun, and you also said she help you bring out you dick when it intruded, but now you are talking about virgin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Happy sunday...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingslaw: Uduak consoled you not precious.ok.

Please modify your update on that.

thanks.
. Thanks my oga. Am done modifying .

How sunday?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nnamnsoj: Prince you are doing a good work and i have been following but i'm getting confused o, in the beginning you talked about you going to stream and met uduak and you guys were having fun, and you also said she help you bring out you dick when it intruded, but now you are talking about virgin
. Oga you are missing the point here.
What i wrote there was when i met her coming from the stream, by then my friend and i were going. So i playfully tell her to come back and assist me in the steams. When she came i didnt do anything.

This virgin you talk about is reall because i've never dug in and out before.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince Go fuc.k all this babe naw
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
360prince: . Thanks my oga. Am done modifying .

How sunday?
ok,you are welcome.

The sunday is always good here in ph.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Prince Go fuc.k all this babe naw
if to say na you been de my shoes, hmmmm, them for don confess. Ppl are different.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingslaw: ok,you are welcome.

The sunday is always good here in ph.
. Menn i didnt know you based in ph...

Enjoy the tory
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hi prince. I think you should consider using enter rather than intrude when going into a room/house. A nice story but your grammar is poor. Maybe you should using a dictionary to check some words before using them in a sentence. Good work
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
born2bleep: Hi prince. I think you should consider using enter rather than intrude when going into a room/house. A nice story but your grammar is good. Maybe you should using a dictionary to check some words before using them in a sentence. Good work
. Thanks sir, i promised to use dictionary as my best friend
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
wink wink smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by adegwurulez(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
prince how body na?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hardeluv(f): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
360prince: i thought you never liked coming here again oh00o...

My dear, i had a terrible accident and i give thanks to God am seeing this months...

We all missed you nowsmiley wink

y wnt I com here?? Ts jes dat av been busy lately dats y av nat been here. I reali miss ur thread

Shey osha tiwa kanpe sha,
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by TeddyJonathan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince baby
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nadoson: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
born2bleep: Hi prince. I think you should consider using enter rather than intrude when going into a room/house. A nice story but your grammar is poor. Maybe you should using a dictionary to check some words before using them in a sentence. Good work
No mind wotva mistks he's been doin in d name of WRONG SPELLING, POOR CONSTRUCTION & SPACING in his writing. He's writin dem knowinly just 4 fun but if u wona comfam me den chek his other thread(topic)SHE IS THE ONLY ONE EVERY GUY WANT by 360Prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tovieye(f): 3:53am On Dec 16, 2013
brother you story had remember reached it's climax, you better end it on a high note because your story is getting boring
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tovieye(f): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2013
brother you story has reached it's climax, you better end it on a high note because your story is getting boring
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2013
stardragon: wink wink smiley
. Oga you the wink, smile.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2013
adegwurulez: prince how body na?
oga good morning to you. I have been thinking you guys dont feeling for princesad

as for my body, e be like firewood untop hospital bed. This doc and nurse no want make i flirt for xmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Hardeluv:

y wnt I com here?? Ts jes dat av been busy lately dats y av nat been here. I reali miss ur thread

Shey osha tiwa kanpe sha,
i thought you never wanted reading my story now.... Because of your absent.
Sha, you are welcome to princeland

your language sweet to read sha, but i dont understand the meaningsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Teddy Jonathan: Prince
chai...!!! All of una just run leave me alone in wanderland.

Abi you school resume or you don get family?wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Prince baby
hello sweetty...cheesy .....cheesy HOW are you FeeLING?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Nadoson:
No mind wotva mistks he's been doin in d name of WRONG SPELLING, POOR CONSTRUCTION & SPACING in his writing. He's writin dem knowinly just 4 fun but if u wona comfam me den chek his other thread(topic)SHE IS THE ONLY ONE EVERY GUY WANT by 360Prince
. OGA NA LACK OF TIME DE MAKE ME MISTAKE THAT MUCH FOR THIS OTHER SToRY....

I do see all my mistakes whenever i later sit to read through themsad
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2013
tovieye: brother you story has reached it's climax, you better end it on a high note because your story is getting boring
thats because i no more put in funny stuff. Right ?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
¤¤*CONTInuaTION*¤¤

" Prince you mother reported a case this morning about your characters!!. She told me that you've been spending your night somewhere else till the next morning, is that true!!?. Prince! Prince!! By the time i returned from kano state i'll make sure i penalized thats spirit in you!."
That was the mornin greetings that buzz from the cellphone speaker into my ears.
My lungs shifted and i became frightened that very moment, because what he just spoke louder would have been an action if he was present at that very moment. I couldn't imagine myself placing the phone on my right far, whiling standing halted and shaking in an uncontrolably way because i did feared his wrath. Perhaps, i knew who my father was,and no such silly characters would've dwelt in me.
I couldn't make an utterances has he continued shouting and yelling angryly on me from the other side of the phone.

"00okay dad!.Daddy, i promised never to leave the house again." i replied him immediately when he stopped shouting

"Besides, i've sent sum an amount of 5000 naira into your mother's account for your christmas cloth, and shoes.
Spend it wisely and save some certain sum amount for your flirting.Be a good boy okay...?." my dad instructed me and i replied him with Two words,"OK" .

He started advising me for few more munites concerning how i should behave when at home.
Thereafter my father instructed me to give my mother the phone.When i handed the cellphone to my mum,i quickly walked out from the parlour. My mind has been poison that morning with angriness and in such ways i made up my mind never to attend school that morning.
I moved to where my towel hung to picked it as i hurriedly tied it around my waist and entered the bathing room to shawer. After the shawer i opened the kitchen door to picked up my breakfast and ate before thinking about having a good rest because i had tarry to watched overnight with Uduak.
I dashed into my bed room to have good time relaxation for strength to come upon me.

"hmmm, this girl for don crew my life commot from my bodi...00oo."
I couldn't imagine or believed what Uduak did that last night. I slept on the bed with my eyes opened counting ceills, while thinking about the how to get Uduak delivered.
Precious on the other hand was still yet to leave my mind because i promised to visit her someday when i have the chance. I thought about flirtin my xmas with Miss Grace, and as such spendin good time with Her.
I worried my self as sleep couldn't tie my eyes close because of my worrisomeness. The only option to make fall pill sleeping was gazing widely at the ceilling fan for a moments before my eye slidely winked repeatedly and i dose off.

Suddenly i jerked up from the foam i slept gasping for air to breath.
Someone might have intruded into my bed room when i fell asleep because when i woke my towel was on the floor,while my joystick erected hard and warmly as if someone sucked on it . So i thought..... Because, i couldn't comprehended The main reason why my pric.k had to raised that way. My heart beat rangeD faster as i started thinking if mami wata came and suck the joystick big when i slept. I wore my normal house cloth and hurriedly entered the parlours which leads to my mother bedroom. I informed my mother that i wanted checkin the school premises before returning home early. My mum permitted me and i walked quickling to the school by 1:30pm that afternoon.
I approached the gate entrance which leads to the compound been occupied with early men and women.
I sighted students walking out from the school gate gisting about a certain guy in pregnanting a girl in my class. Those that knew how to pinch while discussing did their job when passin me by.
The idea about the pregnant babe wasn't cleared to me untill when i finally found the actual person, the subject performing the professional action by pregnantin the babe.
[ making ekaete carry belle...]. I sighted a familiar good looking young girl weeping as her parent yelled on her to point out the person who got her pregnanted. Emeka approached my standing position without looking scared or concerned about what has happened.

"Guy how things na?. Wetin the wassup over that place?. Why OLD SCHOOL people infiltrate into NEW SCHOOL ground?", i barraged Emeka with many questions about whats going on at that very site where students and old men gathered.

"guy water don pass garri.", Emeka replied and stood beside me looking towards that same direction i gazed.

No other thoughts came into my mind as i remember seeing Emeka playing around with that babe in school the other time before the examination started.
I asked Emeka was happening but he silently paid attention but not responding to what i asked.
The crowed suddenly scattered has they all approached where Emeka and i stood. The issued at hand suddenly changed as it reversed wrongly and landed on an innocent young boy who never tasted pussy before in his life.

¤*TO BE CONTINUED*¤

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.