Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68446 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bpfems(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Why, why, why! Why must u have done dat. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU. Look for a Man of God/ a well cultured elderly Man, to help you talk this matter over with ya parent. As for the Pregnancy, don't offend God the more by tryn to kill the baby. Hahaaa, is not just humanly bearable
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by justphillips(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
girl you're sitting on a longthing.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tola9ja: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
leave d pregnancy may is d only child left 4 u and u hav delete 2
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tola9ja: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
leave d pregnancy may be is d only child left 4 u and u hav delete 2
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
The girl is running mad, ti e ti baje
No, oloriburuku ni, maje o ko tie ranmi.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
God have mercy on us.
This cases is on rampant this days
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Situation: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Buaaahh!!! *choking* weereey re ooo..na die yu dey
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by GrownMan(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dont do it. If you come out... you save your life and you also save yourself a chance to still have children in future. Seek help from an NGO and go away for a while, deliver your baby and take things from there. Good luck.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Controversy: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was once a victim of same crime may God forgive us.
Op, I'm still confuse now pls don't expect any advise from me.
To comentetors, pls don't crucify her for ṥhέ knows not what she's doing. Only pray for her
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Controversy: I was once a victim of same crime may God forgive us.
To comentetors, pls don't crucify her for ṥhέ knows not what she's doing. Only pray for her
Hmmmm
God have mercy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ol2012: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak: Sex. lust. cousins.

will there ever be an END to what we witness every TIME... I don't understand these THINGS...
huh!!!
Coded End Time Things. Mods, pls do not ban me as I only decoded d encoded quote. OP, u did ask 'what can I do apart from abortion' I think d only answer 2 dat question is 'keep d pregnancy'. Since u'r even afraid of death, its time 2 inform ur parents and be prepared 4 whateva follows. When d humiliation starts, consol urself wit d memories of how u were enjoying d THING wit ur cousin. I wish u a most exciting anti-natal sessions
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by micath09(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2013
The bible says whosever is without sin among you should be the first to cast a stone, but nobody could. Why? because their are no lesser sin nor a greater one. This lady has made a mistake, but all she's demanding is a logical and reasonable advice, not castigation. My advice to you is not to complicate issues any further, summon the courage and let the cat out of the bag to your parent. It's just a matter of time, you'll get over it. Do not try any abortion. Remember that conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Una heartless o! See comments. I'm sure after the poor gal reads all of your comments suicide will be an option for her.......show some love people
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by eruudy(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2013
For some reason , this story turns me on ...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by phestus(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2013
who else does?...

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lipsyliscious: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2013
I didn't want to comment b4 bt here goes, keep d pregnancy, a 3rd abortion is to risky, if it's possible to give birth n give up d child for adoption without ur parents knowledge, I would advice dat. BT if dat is not possible, den go ahead n tell ur parents without revealing who is responsible, because u myt even tell dem who is responsible n dey demselves would insist on abortion because of d shame. Just claim u don't know d father, ur parents n u would den decide weda u would keep d baby or give it up for adoption, I had suggest adoption because dis is inbreeding. Good luck with wateva decision u make, may God help u. I really hope u hv learnt ur lesson dis tym shaa, because it seems ur case has taken d form of "Thrice beaten n still may not b shy" grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by unmask: 2:06am On Oct 12, 2013
What's the issue.... Jacob got married to his cousin..... So be yourself girl and if you love each other then keep the baby and get married or live as partners.... It's your life.... Live it.... Don't let a society that is inconsiderate and unthinking dictate it for you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lipsyliscious: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2013
unmask: What's the issue.... Jacob got married to his cousin..... So be yourself girl and if you love each other then keep the baby and get married or live as partners.... It's your life.... Live it.... Don't let a society that is inconsiderate and unthinking dictate it for you
joke of lyf! Except she does not plan to live in Naija! She n her child would b literally driven to commit suicide. Even a thick skin cnt handle d criticism.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 12, 2013
micath09: The bible says whosever is without sin among you should be the first to cast a stone, but nobody could. Why? because their are no lesser sin nor a greater one. This lady has made a mistake, but all she's demanding is a logical and reasonable advice, not castigation. My advice to you is not to complicate issues any further, summon the courage and let the cat out of the bag to your parent. It's just a matter of time, you'll get over it. Do not try any abortion. Remember that conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it.

This is sin and there is sin that is also an abomination in the eyes of God and man
This is one
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Controversy: I was once a victim of same crime may God forgive us.

Victim ke?
You give your cousin belle and you are a victim
* waka*
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lipsyliscious: 2:17am On Oct 12, 2013
babyosisi:

Victim ke?
You give your cousin belle and you are a victim
Eediot
victim of lyf! grin I'm sure he looked at it differently!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by alphamars(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2013
The strike is almost 3 months and some weeks old, that means you where having this sex at home cos the pregnancy is just 6weeks old. It's obviously not only the fault of your so called cousin, you have to share in the spoils.. Since you are afraid to die and already kill two children why don't you confess your abomination to your parents. Another abortion is another sin and also a risk of your life. Karma has caught with you and you just have to face the music.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2013
Nomski0: Your case serious sha. Murder, fornication, încestshockedshocked...........You are cursedundecidedundecided=go for deliverancetongue tongue and for God's sake stop killing your babiesangryangry
Nomski grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by zinaunreal(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2013
There's absolutely nothing wrong in cousin sex/ marriage. Where is it written in the bible that it is abomination?

So many ignorant humans. Where she got is wrong is premarital sex and abortion not incest. Do you know the meaning of that word?

Have you even considered how adam and eve multiplied?

The Bible has a great deal to say about
cousin marriage, and not once does it
say anything negative. To the contrary,
all references to cousin marriage in
scripture are 100% supportive. Let's look
first at how the Bible defines sexual
impurity. In Leviticus chapter 18 (KJV),
God tells us that we are not to have
sexual relations with the following:

any close relative
(whichyouwill clearly see does not includecousins)

•your mother

•your father's wife

•your sister,(whole or half)"whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere"(v.9)

•your grandchild

•the daughter of your father's wife(step-
sister)

•your father's sister (aunt)"assheis

•your father's close relative"

•yourmother's sister (aunt)"assheis

•your mother's close relative"

•your father's brother'swife (aunt)

•your son's wife

•your brother's wife with both a woman
and her daughter
•your wife's sister
as a rival wife(to spite your first
wife) during"uncleanness of her monthly
period"

•with your neighbor's wife

•with a member of the samesex; the Bible
says"that is detestable" with an animal; the
Bible refers to this as"aperversion"

Those who oppose cousin marriage often
use "any close relative" to base their
opposition on. Others will say that just
because cousins aren't specifically
referred to doesn't mean God didn't
mean to include them.

They insist this list is just a general rule of thumb, not an all-inclusive command. I disagree.
Leviticus is a book of law. It is very
specific and very definitive.

The passage begins with "any close relative", and
proceeds to describe all that God defines
as near kin, followed by other sexual
acts which God forbids. To say that God
meant to include cousins is to assume
God made a mistake. To say that it is
only a general list, you must wonder
why God was so very specific that He
included beastiality, homosexuality, and
sex during a woman's menstrual cycle.
Furthermore, the Scripture clearly and
unmistakably defines an aunt (a
mother's or father's sister) as the
parent's close relative, not as one's own.

Historically, the Jews have never
considered a cousin to be a "close
relative" or too close to marry. In fact,
professor Guntry (Westmont College)
states that Jews in the 1st century often
married cousins.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by stantob(m): 4:23am On Oct 12, 2013
ChiSun27: U r a disgrace girl. You and couz deserves to be stoned.

As for what you will do outside abortion...please hug a transformer or better still lie down on a rail.

You want to tell me that you were not aware of the consequencies from the beginning...anu ohia.

Give meaningful comments. She needs advice not name calling. These things happens many times in many places.
She is not the first, neither will she be the last.
Indians, Chinese, Americans, Europeans all over the world, people bleep around their family circle.
These ones were not the people who started it, and can never be the ones to stop.
History must repeat itself at one point or another.
Girl, if your parents are still alive or your cousin's parents, let them to know the situation.
You were very lucky to escape the first two, I believe your village must have a tradition on how to settle issues of this nature.
Let your parents involved in this and let them handle it traditionally, after which, you then pray for God to forgive you for your sins.
You need total cleansing both traditionally and spiritually. This remove the curse who have deliberately placed on your selves by your selves.
This cleansing should be done, to avoid negative effects on you and your generations.
Abortion is not needed at this point, all you need is total cleansing, after which, the child may live or die.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Olufemichael(m): 4:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Alot of you accusers are worse, HE THAT HAS NO SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE. GIRL, I AM NOT FIT TO CONDEMN YOU, GOD IN HIS MERCIES Will forgive you, just give him your life. It is well, Accuser, please read 1 Samuel 15:23. Sin is sin o, lie and adultary, hatred and fornication, stubborning and so on.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by JOETITUS(m): 4:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Pray for God's forgiveness,don't abort the baby.Having sex with is a sin and l am against killing a baby.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Cornel88(m): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2013
In thd begining, God created one man and one woman, Adam and Eve, they both have sex and had children. I espect that the two of them cannot have the sole responsibility to bring people into the world. I expect that their children should have sex with each others the keep the momentum. Oh my God..., am i taking said on the ops or what? Some one should assist ops on what to do o.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Blackskin: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2013
If u carry ur wife kid sis go Bleep 4 hotel as u dey comeout u come see ur elder bro dey comeout 4 dat next room 4 dat same hotel wit ur Wife......lol.........don't spoil d fun...................................................Ways To Know If U Are Cursed.
1. If u download anything from the
internet & it fails in 99%.
2. If u take cheat into the exam hall &
can't understand ur own handwriting.
3. If you buy a phone at the rate of 50k
today & the price drop to 16k
tomorrow.
4. If u break with ur lover & he/she win
200MUGX the next day.
5. If u use a heavy perfume, ur body
odour still remains.
6. If u work in a company for 10yrs
without
promotion or rise in salary.
7. If to lie 2 Armed robber that u don't
have a phone & it rings..
8. If the person that u are cursing in a
traffic turns out to be the person
interviewing u.
9. If u don't pass both mathematics &
english in ur
final exam.
10. If u get to the exam hall and you
can't remember ur first name.
11. If u are signed as the defender for
a Europian club & your first task is to
mark Lionel messi.
12. After photoshopping your
picture you still look ugly.
13. If a rat eats only your name out of
your
important document.
14. If your ticket money remain 1k nd you can't find it
till the closing date
15. Fashola come dash u okada, nd d next day him come ban am
16. If u want 2 use d Atm and it got 2 ur turn and
Atm machine. IS writing Error in connection.
17. If your BB get stole the day you renew your
subscription
18. If u fart during interview nko
19. U̶̲̥̅̊ get speal over for school,U̶̲̥̅̊ register for the
course ΑϞ∂ on the exam day,before you enter
school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ don finish the paper
20. If u're posted to MAIDUGURI, as a copper
21. If u wan enta bnk nd d security door rejects u,
anoda persn try am nd d persn enta. U try again
bt d same prob. Na d security man go tell u say,
oga abeg shift, mke anoda persn enta.
22. whn u pick a fight wtf MARK HENRY...u don reach
heaven b dat oo
23. If u no hold money and u 1 travel on friday evenin
reachn ATM d machine swallow ur card
24. if usain bolt chases u with cutlass
25. If u enter public transport only to discover dat u
left ur wallet @home! Ur own don red be dat!
26. U were d 1st of 1thousand people waiting to take
a biometric test before your english exam starts
and the scanner rejects only you of all..

add urs, don't spoil the fun abeg,

verse 02 coming soon

Like our fan page http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow us via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect [/quote]
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by troylexon: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2013
sad[color=#006600][/color][this world is becoming something else gosh
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tintingz(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2013
Stoopid comment from stoopid sect of people posting rubbish like...

Go and Commit suicide

You are cursed

Abort the pregnancy

You should be killed etc...

Imagine humans saying all this heartless comments. angry

May God help us all.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by daddywa(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Well our God i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ a merciful God, He i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ giving u this opportunity †̥ open up †̥ yr parents; after all d deed has been done. Don't reject the public disgrace its better now †̥ go tru dat than eternal disgrace I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ HELL. Call u mothers & explain u cannot say it & die there. Yr ETERNAL SALVATION matters. Don't abort Oº°˚˚°ºo. Its FORGIVENESS u need. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52