Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place (11314 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by imsuboi(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha see this boy

I don't ask twice oo! wink
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Jordanmusa(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2013
@OP your spellings try, but the grammatical errors were massive, lovely topic though!
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
imsu.boi:

I don't ask twice oo! wink
u jus did
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by imsuboi(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u jus did

did I? Oya gimme proof grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2013
imsu.boi:

did I? Oya gimme proof grin
ask again and see grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by imsuboi(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ask again and see grin

LoL. Mondi_beans tongue
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2013
imsu.boi:

LoL. Mondi_beans tongue
its imsu.beans tongue
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by judy743(f): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Nice post dear.Most gals dnt give out their digits cos they dnt want 2 luk cheap,actually i used 2 b lyk dat but now am nt,its nt dat i gv my numb 2 any guy but ur appearance wil tel.

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by imsuboi(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
judy743: Nice post dear.Most gals dnt give out their digits cos they dnt want 2 luk cheap,actually i used 2 b lyk dat but now am nt,its nt dat i gv my numb 2 any guy but ur appearance wil tel.

thank God you've come to your senses

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by 234GT(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2013
One day, I left office at 8pm.
I saw a young and beautiful girl outside our premises and walked up to her. I chatted with her and asked for her number. She said no, she does not give my number to strangers. I hated myself for about three days.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Dahbutter(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2013
judy743: Nice post dear.Most gals dnt give out their digits cos they dnt want 2 luk cheap,actually i used 2 b lyk dat but now am nt,its nt dat i gv my numb 2 any guy but ur appearance wil tel.

Hahaha! What happen! U 4 remain like dat na, why u change begin give number? Shey u don discover say u don dey old ba? Or beta blokes no get ur tyme again? U chicks don't know u should feel honoured when dudes ask 4 ur digits I meeeaaan! cheesy grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by tardell007(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2013
So many English professors on this thread.why dont you guys stick to the topic and stop complaining about his English.smh!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by babadey(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2013
What matters most in everything is understanding. You guys understood him,so why the complain about his english. Is this how to correct now by making fun?. Not cool at all. Even the so called 'matured' ones on nairaland play the fool with the little ones. I despise such people. A VERY VERY BIG THUMBS UP TO DAILYNEWS. I'm not 'thumbing' u for what you wrote only but how you played along.

I dont disturb myself about those kind of girls anymore. Many of them have thrown away their 'gentleman'.

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by yimikaa: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
dailynews

Conclusion
Single ladies reading this, pls I am not saying u shud be cheap or wotever u ladies call it, but be wise and frndly...there are better ways to keep a guy interested while forming wotever u want to form, but witholding ur no u do give out freely to strangers on the internet, not that way.

Many ladies have lost wonderful men this way. Note: its mostly playboys that have time to be pestering a lady and waiting patiently for ages to have her number and interest, real guys who are on a good mission, and who know their goal and worth, hardly wait or condone such mundane attitude.

And most times ladies don't know wot it takes for a guy who doesn't knw them b4 to walk up to them to say hi I like u. Even if he came for playing, pls he deserves some respect becos u as a lady can't do it, and for this, so many guys have stopped toasting or wooing ladies. Cos not all guys have d heart to welcome all those irrelevant turn downs.

1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by IAMBREEZY: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Don't mind them,dem i too know.
tardell007: So many English professors on this thread.why dont you guys stick to the topic and stop complaining about his English.smh!
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Girls can be funny atimes, lolz.... I don't give my number to strangers thingy is so immature. Why talk to a stranger at first. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Emaprince: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
DailyNews: Many ladies have lost wonderful men this way. Note: its mostly playboys that have time to be pestering a lady and waiting patiently for ages to have her number and interest, real guys who are on a good mission, and who know their goal and worth, hardly wait or condone such mundane attitude.
chai!..this guy..you are on point!!!!!

during school days...I disturbed one babe{very beautiful and intelligent}.I had good intentions and felt she is the type I'll work hard to be a better man for.Infact, she was already in the picture of my future.she happily handed over her number when I met her at a friends place.
she will always flash me when she is at home and i will call her immediately and follow it up with sweet msgs

the babe turned me down when i ask her out{may be forming tins} and it didn't go well with me at all..Infact, I just decided to free her thinking that may be i wasn't her type because she is the type that focus more on her studies.

we came across each other and greeted virtually every day but I never gave compliments as usual so I was surprised when we greeted each other on this faithful day and she looked at me and said...."prince..long time!"...I didn't understand her because we met yesterday,the day before,last week,every day.I stared at her,confused.she smiled and said she knew that I will be surprised.I just walked out sha.

I got home and told a friend about this and he explained that,the "long time" actually meant "long time no advances,no compliments etc".may be she was expecting me to push harder and finish what i started.

Me don move on already and wasn't interested again

on the other hand....Naija men tend to call ladies cheap if she yields easily.that's why they play hard to get even when they like you a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Chukkasy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
No matter how hot & pretty i consider a girl 2 b, i dnt ask 4 her numba....i c it as courtesy 4 a girl 2 b d 1 2 ask 4 d numba. i jst focus on building a relationshp, & with tym, d gurl will giv me her digits without me askin 4 it. i cnt even risk d embarassment...my pride is @ stake. btw @op, u almost ruined my day with ur errors

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Abbott(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
I swear down, Nairaland fit corrupt person english! cheesy
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Leward(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Egbon, your english na die!
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Ajekpako(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Reminds me of a girl who did all the usual shakara before releasing her contact details, sad thing was i had long lost interest. Was only going through the motion cos i hate leaving things unfinished.

Well i never bothered to call and after waiting endlessly, she now inquired why i collected her number without calling.

with a straight face i told her "Oh sorry i'm collecting random numbers to sell on the internet for advert purpose, Never meant to call"

She stalked off angrily grin

Now she's blinding me with green light but once a girl starts forming all that crap, i'm done.

Slept with my current girlfriend a day after i met her, No forming or whatever cos she's straightforward with an amazing personality. The issue of being cheap didn't come up cos she knows what she's worth, carries herself well & knows her dignity does not lie between her legs.

You'd have to be off your mind to see/interact with her and think her cheap. Infact i still believe i don't deserve her & that it's all a dream, Cant see myself with any other lady.

Hoping to seal the deal next year! Planning the white wedding to coincide with her birthday (she doesn't know all this yet) cool

Not all guys have time for those silly/childish games, i only have pity for the matured ladies who wont act their age but would rather go about playing cat & mouse game. No time!

6 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
My kinda man.
DailyNews: Not true...I used to hear guys say it...I never believed it until I experienced it...if a girl could ever tell me that nonsense, believe me, it shws most girls don't know wot they want cos I am one of those guys who don't ever say hi to a girl no matter how much i like her...very diffy and rare for me...I do it once in a century...so its nt abt how u ask her but the primitive mindsets of most ladies aren't encouraging.

You can give a guy ur no and still turn him dwn respectfully cos u never can tell where next u wud meet him.

And any reasonable guy that a lady gives her no and he calls once, twice, thrice and she doesn't respond fine or return his call ought to quit and stop disturbing her knowing that she isn't interested, than pestering her like a head lice.

Anyway, its the playboys who keep chasing girls up n down for months that do give most d impression that all men like toasting women cos most reasonable men don't toast or chase woman, but the few play guys toasting virtually all d girls in town keep making all guys look cheap.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
As the quiet type of person I am I rarely talk to people (especially gurls). If I could take my time to go meet a girl, ask for her digits & she declines there's a 95% probability I won't be bothering her again.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by peleson: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
So true
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by peleson: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha see this boy
For real, chic that line got u I can tell
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Something like that happened to me around last four years,this chick dey form reach level say she no wan give me her number and obviously before I approached her I already knew she was having crush on me but pretended I did not notice her,but after I went to meet her but she formed like she is not interested,she was expecting may be I will keep on disturbing her but she no know say me no dey waste time ooo,no time!!!I free the chick,after some time for school na so the chick start to dey stalk me,start eyeing me,doing all sort of things just to get my attention but as a sharp boy I just do like say I no even see am,until a day when sound city tv came for campus blast at the school campus,she saw me that afternoon and used that opportunity to talk to me and asked me if I was going to wait for the campus blast and from there we talked and talked and after the discussion I just told her am going,and next thing she did was giving me her phone and told me to put my number and she also gave me her number after then she go dey use calls and text messages disturb me but it was too late,the interest I had for her before was no more there,!!!though up till now she still shows interest but my mind no dey her side again

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Who's the person whining and crying on the web now? You or the women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
DailyNews is the reason nairaland "big chics" don't like him. He keeps revealing their secrets. gringringringringringringringrin

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LIKES! To you bro.

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by ice234: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2013
@OPS pls edit your post.

English hard oh... Past tense vs present tense vs future tense
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Emmysteve(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2013
I dont knew the reason why you peoples keep ignorening the his post but rather focuses on in his gramas. All i saw are is kid all over the thread. @op dont mind the fullish shildrens. fuuuuck english.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by passionate88: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2013
@DailyNews. No b lie u talk. I jst hate to go back to any girl wey tell me that
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2013
peleson:
For real, chic that line got u I can tell
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.