Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place (11313 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
2sexy, I am not here to act or sugar-coat words to win nor to lose, but here to while away free time, to learn frm ppl I wudnt hve had d chance to hear from and to say the truth as I know to d best of my knowledge. So whether any guy or lady on nland likes or dislikes me doesn't matter dear...so long as I do not intentionally insult or offend anyone, and so long as I am not lying against my conscience, I am goodsmiley

But u (2sexy) and passionate shaagringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Joel3(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
i was there yesterday, and she use her body to brush me where i was seating, her hair really wipe my back. but i just ignore. i will still go there today. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2013
If I were you, I wouldn't give her the sign that I am still interested in her.

Na so one look me one day ehn, e b like say make ground open make I enter cos that was the longest stare I ever had and I didn't know they were moving out of our house; they were tenants.

I hustle collect number after dem go and begin speak in tongues. Babe dey give me negative sign...

Mschewwwww... That was the end of the whole thing till date.

I had one whom after I don waka she begin dey call me four months later.

Like someone pointed out in previous post, the best that ever happened to me is the one that never gave me stress of any kind.... Was it not here a lady created a thread that guys no longer chase girls like it was done before in the days of our papa and mama?

While the four-months-after-caller is least on the list and will be serve the eviction letter soon.
Joel.:
i was there yesterday, and she use her body to brush me where i was seating, her hair really wipe my back. but i just ignore. i will still go there today. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by passionate88: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Joel.:
grin grin grin grin grin go there everyday no talk to her just dey drink ur thing. Torment her emotionally. Make she knw hw guys dey feel when girls dey do anyhw
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Bros, ehn... Na because of that them don dey hate me oo. I mean Nairaland chic dem. One called me out that I should go and look for my missing blokos... Just imagine. I didn't even mention her name o. I just je je for the family section and I am pretty sure it's because of the way I have been attacking nuisance in their person for acting so stupiid to a fellow brother. Many of them have the notion that offline, I must be a miserable person, hopeless, bitter and without a chic...

Just because I don't act 'nice' to them on here at the romance section.
DailyNews: 2sexy, I am not here to act or sugar-coat words to win nor to lose, but here to while away free time, to learn frm ppl I wudnt hve had d chance to hear from and to say the truth as I know to d best of my knowledge. So whether any guy or lady on nland likes or dislikes me doesn't matter dear...so long as I do not intentionally insult or offend anyone, and so long as I am not lying against my conscience, I am goodsmiley

But u (2sexy) and passionate shaagringrin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by pasqal09: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, ehn... Na because of that them don dey hate me oo. I mean Nairaland chic dem. One called me out that I should go and look for my missing blokos... Just imagine. I didn't even mention her name o. I just je je for the family section and I am pretty sure it's because of the way I have been attacking nuisance in their person for acting so stupiid to a fellow brother. Many of them have the notion that offline, I must be a miserable person, hopeless, bitter and without a chic...

U don't act nice to them at all.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:

Lolz...I understand u 2sexy...ladies on nairaland often believe that any guy who doesn't praise women and act all-nice even when deep down his heart n in real life, he wouldn't condone what they do, is broke, frustrated and uglygringrin

Dnt let that bother u cos it doesn't change who u are cos u knw who u are and at d end, everyone will knw who had been fooling who.

I come here for certain reasons. I have my own e-platforms...numerous that many here maybe regular visitors to but won't knowgrin

So we all knw y we are here...and I knw y I am here...so I dnt bother myself again with wot any guy or lady say abt me so long as I do not hurt or insult any intentionally.

Keep being real to free your conscience and dnt intentionally side for any gender, condemn whoever is wrong irrespective of his/her gender.

Enjoy d hollssmiley
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by passionate88: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
pasqal09:

act nice to a girl, u will be termed "mugu", act rude and they will call u "real man"
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bro, dia matter na wa o. Meanwhile, I dey enjoy my life dey go offline.
passionate88: act nice to a girl, u will be termed "mugu", act rude and they will call u "real man"
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by eguityjustice(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
andyanders: OP, To many wrong grammatical errors here. Too bad.
wrong grammatical error? why not say wrong grammer or grammatical error.your not better than him.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by passionate88: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, dia matter na wa o. Meanwhile, I dey enjoy my life dey go offline.
dia matter jst dey complicated. Dm no knw wetin dm want
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by jeezey(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
do u really love her?
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1477007/apology-2-bf

read that and tell me how you want me to be nice to them when I see stuffs like this. Be nice to them and they will make your life a living hell.

Let me tell you this, I have seen things offline, a lot of bullsh1t that has made me change my perception about them.

The brother to my mum's friend took a Nigerian woman from here to US years ago, she had 3 kids for him and what happened? she took advantage of the US law and cart away with all he has worked all his life for via divorce.

Not to mention that he carried the woman's brothers too over the years and this same brother conspired against him.

The only thing he could carry was 1 car, his mother and some money. He spent weeks with his mother at an hotel before he could get a place to rent and started building his life again. From what I heard, he later bought another house and was on the verge of rebuilding his house in Nigeria cos I was there in 2011.

Trust me, I didn't believe it until...

My own uncle did same thing and he came to Nigeria and married a lady. He took her to the US and what happened? Same bullsh1t such that they had to deport the her and my uncle was forced to leave US but currently in Canada.

In Ogun State where I stated pending a building project for us, I know what the wife of the landlord did to him. This is a woman who has had 3 kids for him. The man was smart enough to buy land and build house and when he lost his job, this woman saw him as no good and was possibly flirting with another man.

She left him in the house seriously SICK and I personally held his hand to an hospital close by. I took food to him at the hospitale before tenants rallied around to inform his mother...

However, the man is the gentle type of person which isn't the best for such women. As you can see, she don siddon for him head.

Be nice and end up like these men I have described...
pasqal09:

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by pasqal09: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1477007/apology-2-bf

read that and tell me how you want me to be nice to them when I see stuffs like this. Be nice to them and they will make your life a living hell.

Let me tell you this, I have seen things offline, a lot of bullsh1t that has made me change my perception about them.

The brother to my mum's friend took a Nigerian woman from here to US years ago, she had 3 kids for him and what happened? she took advantage of the US law and cart away with all he has worked all his life for via divorce.

Not to mention that he carried the woman's brothers too over the years and this same brother conspired against him.

The only thing he could carry was 1 car, his mother and some money. He spent weeks with his mother at an hotel before he could get a place to rent and started building his life again. From what I heard, he later bought another house and was on the verge of rebuilding his house in Nigeria cos I was there in 2011.

Trust me, I didn't believe it until...

My own uncle did same thing and he came to Nigeria and married a lady. He took her to the US and what happened? Same bullsh1t such that they had to deport the her and my uncle was forced to leave US but currently in Canada.

In Ogun State where I stated pending a building project for us, I know what the wife of the landlord did to him. This is a woman who has had 3 kids for him. The man was smart enough to buy land and build house and when he lost his job, this woman saw him as no good and was possibly flirting with another man.

She left him in the house seriously SICK and I personally held his hand to an hospital close by. I took food to him at the hospitale before tenants rallied around to inform his mother...

However, the man is the gentle type of person which isn't the best for such women. As you can see, she don siddon for him head.

Be nice and end up like these men I have described...

U are right mate. Though some girls are devils but there r still good ones thos, don't generalize it.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yeah... I know the way I write may seem like I am generalizing but I am just being alert and won't hesistate to deal with anyone who would fvck with me...

Infact, can anyone do that now? I don't think so.

There are nice ones still which are hard to come by and I can say I am blessed with one.

I just don't like it when the few good ones aren't appreciated for being TRULY who they are, thereby creating extinction of the existence.

From the link above, which guy in his right sense would wanna be 'nice'(mugu actually) after what he experienced?

That's why I honestly don't even woo them long anymore and I am pretty fast give up the chase, except I have uterior motives which clearly described what dailynews stated earlier. When a guy has good plans towards a lady, he does not chase her long if she intently wished to play the 'hard to get' card.

Na dem know jor...
pasqal09:

U are right mate. Though some girls are devils but there r still good ones thos, don't generalize it.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by pasqal09: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah... I know the way I write may seem like I am generalizing but I am just being alert and won't hesistate to deal with anyone who would fvck with me...

Infact, can anyone do that now? I don't think so.

There are nice ones still which are hard to come by and I can say I am blessed with one.

I just don't like it when the few good ones aren't appreciated for being TRULY who they are, thereby creating extinction of the existence.

From the link above, which guy in his right sense would wanna be 'nice'(mugu actually) after what he experienced?

That's why I honestly don't even woo them long anymore and I am pretty fast give up the chase, except I have uterior motives which clearly described what dailynews stated earlier. When a guy has good plans towards a lady, he does not chase her long if she intently wished to play the 'hard to get' card.

Na dem know jor...

I understand u bro. But the way u lament about it on NL isn't healthy nah. Check am
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Joel3(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
jeezey: do u really love her?

love? where did you get love from?. i like her but no longer interested anymore, she is very beautiful but i just have to bring her down where she belong. afterall there are millions of beautiful girls out there so beauty is not a new thing. i just want her to learn her lesson. so that next time she should know how to treat a guy at first attempt.

but if she meet me to ask for my number i will give her but not the other way round. but the problem is that we don't talk to each other i just hard up my face so there is no room for that maybe she would have talk to me. each time she look at me when i look back at her she kind of smile a little. but trust me i just pretend like nothing is happening.

i will be going there today.

bullshit
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by amiebeauty(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
tardell007: So many English professors on this thread.why dont you guys stick to the topic and stop complaining about his English.smh!
seconded...n @ O.P...u r kinda rite......i dont see d big deal in giving out ma number.....n if @ anytime i feel uncomfortable wit d friendship i politely convey ma feelings to d person involved
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by amiebeauty(f): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ 2sexy... For every story about wickedness etc meted out on a man by a woman countless examples abound about those meted on women 2 by men....so aldo i understand u n actually feel sory for d men whose experiences u mentioned...pls dont make this a gender Issue
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
amiebeauty: seconded...n @ O.P...u r kinda rite......i dont see d big deal in giving out ma number.....n if @ anytime i feel uncomfortable wit d friendship i politely convey ma feelings to d person involved
that is what I call maturity!!!keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
gringringringringringrin

NA BRANDING...

I WILL STOP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION!!!!

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ambeautiful, truly you beautifully worded it maturedly. Thanks.
pasqal09:

I understand u bro. But the way u lament about it on NL isn't healthy nah. Check am

1 Like

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by pasqal09: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin

NA BRANDING...

I WILL STOP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION!!!!

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ambeautiful, truly you beautifully worded it maturedly. Thanks.

Normally, this thread suppose don reach 10 pages. But cos of ur attacks, nobody they gree comment again grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Joel3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
front page
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Naturally, they don't like commenting on threads like this.
pasqal09:

Normally, this thread suppose don reach 10 pages. But cos of ur attacks, nobody they gree comment again grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Ajekpako(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well the funny thing is women erroneously believe that holding out on a guy & doing the initial shakara instantly purifies them and increases their self worth grin

but like my very wise friend would say, "a skank is a skank no matter how fast/slow she puts out"

After sex, then what? your personality is all you've got left and if it's a shitty one holding out as long as mother Theresa wont do a thing for you.

what most girls don't get is that people generally get mad when they "pay" so much for an over-hyped product only to finally realize its not worth much hence the vicious cycle of hurt & abuse ladies experience in relationships these days

i once knew a guy who spent 1yr chasing one "supposedly" good girl, the day he finally got her to sleep with him was the same day he threw her out of his room naked & when i asked why, he replied "i wasted my time on a goddam LovePeddler!". Obviously the 1yr didn't purify the girl much cheesy

i also know another guy who slept with a girl the first day he met her and spent the next one year trying to date her, she refused cos she wasn't interested in dating him. They are happily married with kids now.

There's something alluring about women who knows exactly what they want and ain't afraid to go after it!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
If u stress me, I will not giv up so easily, but get ready to nurse a hrt brk. Sekina
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Joel3(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
by Ajekpako(m)

i love your post. i once date a girl who claim to be virgin. i dated her for a year before i finally enter the thing my goodness it was a river. the bigest punny i have ever shag. she break records and history. i am still looking for the day i will meet another bigger not yet. the one i even thought will be bigger end up the smaller. bullshit..
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Les: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajekpako: Well the funny thing is women erroneously believe that holding out on a guy & doing the initial shakara instantly purifies them and increases their self worth grin

but like my very wise friend would say, "a skank is a skank no matter how fast/slow she puts out"

After sex, then what? your personality is all you've got left and if it's a shitty one holding out as long as mother Theresa wont do a thing for you.

what most girls don't get is that people generally get mad when they "pay" so much for an over-hyped product only to finally realize its not worth much hence the vicious cycle of hurt & abuse ladies experience in relationships these days

i once knew a guy who spent 1yr chasing one "supposedly" good girl, the day he finally got her to sleep with him was the same day he threw her out of his room naked & when i asked why, he replied "i wasted my time on a goddam LovePeddler!". Obviously the 1yr didn't purify the girl much cheesy

i also know another guy who slept with a girl the first day he met her and spent the next one year trying to date her, she refused cos she wasn't interested in dating him. They are happily married with kids now.

There's something alluring about women who knows exactly what they want and ain't afraid to go after it!
I met a lady, slept with her days after, since then till now, I'm still asking her out, she no gree.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2013
She has already accepted you. So, stop ASKING her out and just play along. There are girls who wont tell you that they have accepted you.
Les: I met a lady, slept with her days after, since then till now, I'm still asking her out, she no gree.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by pasqal09: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Naturally, they don't like commenting on threads like this.

AH! Na ur speciality nah.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Lol... Nope! Not me buddy.

I have been on nairaland for long to know the the pattern of their behaviour.
pasqal09:

AH! Na ur speciality nah.
Re: Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place by Les: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
She has already accepted you. So, stop ASKING her out and just play along. There are girls who wont tell you that they have accepted you.
you don't know everything, for the fact she slept with me doesn't mean she,has accepted my proposal and I know the reason why she doesn't want to, sefini??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.