Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8689 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: Which would you prefer? A man dat beats you or man dat cheats on you.

LMAO, what kind of deranged question is this?! How about NEITHER.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2013

What kind of moronic question is that?

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

WTF!!!

If I was that girl's family member. I would beat the fck out of him.

what if the guy is super DELE or tyson? grin grin grin i sorry for you.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: what if the guy is super DELE or tyson? grin grin grin i sorry for you.

Car jack no dey fracture that kin person head?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
none of the above
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

LMAO, what kind of deranged question is this?! How about NEITHER.
oops...i didnt mean dat way. Sorry guys. My post wasnt complete
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

he go dey look you abi?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: oops...i didnt mean dat way. Sorry guys. My post wasnt complete

Oh, there was more? Do continĂșe, curious how a question that starts off like that would end. This should be interesting

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: he go dey look you abi?

He would be looking at everyone around him? The whole crowd?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by fummylove(f): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:
Lol.
. Thank u for that statement
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

wow...you wan fracture tyson head? Na mortuary be your name.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

He would be looking at everyone around him? The whole crowd?
his family would be there too na...they would support him.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

And so are you. wink

No I'm not!! A woman can't discard me except there's already someone waiting to take my place, whereas I can! A woman can't go round chasing guys to take my place, whereas I can go round chasing women.

A woman cant decides the pace of a relationship, I can. A woman waits for me, I don't wait for a woman. A woman can't make me marry her, I can!

I can go on & on, but I hope you catch my drift.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: his family would be there too na...they would support him.

Yeah. They would support him in getting to hospital.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: grin grin grin. What if its cos you poisoned his food? He should pat you on your bald-head, abi?

So he should slap me or hit me? Frankly, it may not b easy to just pack up your bags and leave.but the truth is except if God helps or your man by chance changes, things will only degenerate. So I give kudos to ladies who have it in them to say no to an abusive man early on.marriage is not by fire by force.not anymore, not in this world not in this time
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
75% of the gals saying trash on this thread would still stay, even remaining faithful to the man cos i know ladies to say one thing and do another, hence the saying "they dont know what they want". So if you are gal reading this thread, pls take watever they say with a pinch of salt.

Guys, respect ur woman's right.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

No I'm not!! A woman can't discard me except there's already someone waiting to take my place, whereas I can! A woman can't go round chasing guys to take my place, whereas I can go round chasing women.

A woman cant decides the pace of a relationship, I can. A woman waits for me, I don't wait for a woman. A woman can't make me marry her, I can!

Hah! This is too funny. Only a woman who does not know her worth would stand for and stick around because of these weak and useless arguments you are providing.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Yeah. They would support him in getting to hospital.
...where he would be paying for your hospital bills or is it not tyson we are talking about?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: ...where he would be paying for your hospital bills or is it not tyson we are talking about?

So tyson's head is made of concrete?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Sure you could go on and on the point is no man is ireplaceable too. Just because we have to chill or we don't do the chasing doesn't mean itz gona tk forever for that right man to come knocking.get the drift? Fate is fate .you could chase all you want and stil not find the mrs right and yet I don't have to chase but my mr. Comes right knocking before yours. You should konw something about life.everything is a "two-way" street, nothing is certain.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Isaiah90(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
nikkypearl:

if i need a brain transplantation,i will prefer yours,not because u are a genius...i need a brain which is never used before.smh
geeezzz girl please don't insult someone else again cos he/she would commit suicide because of your insults. lol you get mouth die

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Like i said earlier...cave man intellect....or in order to simplify it for your benefit...me man, BIG, you woman, SMALL. Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by fummylove(f): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: once you are married with bride price paid, your hulk hogan/tyson father has no say again especially in an african setting.
that is why some family don't accept bride price, cos of something like this

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: Which would you prefer? A man dat beats you or man dat cheats on you or drinks excessively or keeps late nites with flimsy backups or keeps secrets from you cos the last time i checked, no man is perfect.

No man is perfect ofcoz but there are men who do neither of the aforementioned.u get? And if your thinking there are only a few men like that,then your a CLOWN

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
thareta:

No man is perfect ofcoz but there are men who do neither of the aforementioned.u get? And if your thinking there are only a few men like that,then your a CLOWN

He's trying to figure out the lesser of the evils, so he can decide which path he should trek for himself. "Hmm should I be wifebeater, cheater...so tough to decide, decisions decisions!" grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I back away because you're a one trick pony.
It's all about the male gender superiority with you and I can't deal with the stup1dity.

Have you ever tried having an intellectual conversion with a re*tarded person?? Now you know how I feel when I'm having a discourse with you. Sorry undecided

Lol That's what you keep trying to tell yourself, but deep down I'm sure you understand better, limited as your scope maybe.

Not every topic is about male superiority, so your defence is flawed. I've challenged you before to prove yourself the superior intellect, by engaging me in any area or aspect of your choosing, I'm yet to hear from you.

I'm still waiting, In the meantime you can come up with other excuses.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Hah! This is too funny. Only a woman who does not know her worth would stand for and stick around because of these weak and useless arguments you are providing.

Weak as they may be, they are realities dear!!

More often than not, what I said stands.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Battle of ego grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville:
Like i said earlier...cave man intellect....or in order to simplify it for your benefit...me man, BIG, you woman, SMALL. Disgusting!

Nah! It's not cave man mentality, it happens everywhere. If you are well informed, you'd know that.

And this has nothing to do with size, but with men wielding the power to direct where a relationship goes, try to understand it.

Deep down your heart, I know you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Ladies Don't Date Handsome Guys / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.