Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? (22309 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2013
pellycute: the voic wil definately sound sweet to one..buh wen u pour t out to dose boys..dey'll tel u to stop or t aches deir ears ..imajyine!

#rule no.2 of serenading

after testing the voice out in the bathroom, try it on a relation before you proceed to your guy wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2013
pellycute: ah am lah.

really

I could help out in that department...no be only tips on serenading I get talent smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by mymz(f): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2013
rigormortis: do this dumb h03s even know the meaning of serenade?................some will probably think its an agreement to pay before s3x............................

but for the few less dumb ones, they might just serenade you with

1. chop my your money

2. throw it in the bag

3. every other dumb song used by ignorant musicians to deceive them into living in their own elusive utopian self mastubatrily narcisstic world

Nna mehnnn!....who do u this thing? e no go better for that person. sorry e ye? should I selenaid you?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by iknopro(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thats why I love my babe die, she dey always make me happy with one song like dat n she can rap too. I love you Amara
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

#rule no.2 of serenading

after testing the voice out in the bathroom, try it on a relation before you proceed to your guy wink

hehe! I neva knew dis .. Wats d 3rd rule..
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

really

I could help out in that department...no be only tips on serenading I get talent smiley
name dem, erm!i mean ur talents..lehs c.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
adaobi123: I can. I do it to Afam all the time. kiss kiss grin embarassed

Hmmmm...so Afam is the one! angry.

Eeeerm....if he dies, will you consider me? embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by kebank(f): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
wink
Danhumprey: A naija gal serenading her lover? That means somebody fit lick elephant's assss. Naija gals with their shy tendency? That one no fit happen. lipsrsealed
. Not all...I can proudly say am nt shy..nt evri body is as long as I ve got wot it takes but u can trust me when e com 2 class matta na 2 sit sure pass oo...oya hit mehhttp://www.nairaland.com/smileys/wink.gif
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by kolardzy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
ma gf has a coarse voice..she won't even try dis shii
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
kebank: wink. Not all...I can proudly say am nt shy..nt evri body is as long as I ve got wot it takes but u can trust me when e com 2 class matta na 2 sit sure pass oo...oya hit mehhttp://www.nairaland.com/smileys/wink.gif
Interesting. Tell me more. How bold are you?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
rigormortis: do this dumb h03s even know the meaning of serenade?................some will probably think its an agreement to pay before s3x............................

but for the few less dumb ones, they might just serenade you with

1. chop my your money

2. throw it in the bag

3. every other dumb song used by ignorant musicians to deceive them into living in their own elusive utopian self mastubatrily narcisstic world
Chai.., now i knw wats the cause of ur bitterness.

Babes, abeg, make una pity dis guy..., serenade, or serenalina for him.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Ok.sure won't make that mistake again.But am on front page.
#breaks down in tears.
ish i'v nt serenaded u & ur already in tears, what wld hapen when i start d serenade......i cn only imagine :*
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
mymz:

Nna mehnnn!....who do u this thing? e no go better for that person. sorry e ye? should I selenaid you?

don't waste saliva cursing, baby gyel nobody did shi+ to me, I have probably broken more hearts than a quack heart surgeon even though always make it clear from the start that I am not into all the long term shiiii for now, I cant be heartbroken, its not in my genes.

I just like stating facts, most naija girls are just too ignorant for my liking.....I mean they talk so shallow when you try to have a meaning conversation, then they turn around and talk about marriage when you only wanna tangle and go....

I mean just trying to start a relationship with them is like meeting your future ex....she is gonna bore you at the end...............

the worst thing is when you call it quits and delete numbers and tell her in a gentlemanly way that her time is up, then she starts yelling about all the shiii she has done for you!!!!.......and the only thing being that she just opened her l3gs for you to take a piss swim.........I am not comfortable accepting gifts from girls so I am the one who houses, feeds, clothes and fvcks this ignorant b3_aches, don't I have the right to call it quits in peace if shiii aint working out.....give a guy a break!

but then when I am currently with any one, I make sure I treat her like a lady, (not all that hug her from behind shi+ !!!!!puppy love shiiii....... I would rather smash her from behind instead of hugging...)....I mean take her places she has never been in her broke a55 life fvck her good, surprise her with gifts.....you know....just like a grown a55 man would...I do things my way.

I almost fell in love last December though.....you know.......all these English pvssies and wet and pink they can be down there.................

but I came back home and the heat made me forget about all thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so beybey don't tryna curse nobody

I got 99 problems things to do and being serenaded by a froggy coarse money hungry naija gyel.....(not you darling...I mean them!) aint one.......................

respects to jay z
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
nyere84: Chai.., now i knw wats the cause of ur bitterness.

Babes, abeg, make una pity dis guy..., serenade, or serenalina for him.

haha very funny....you always look for ways to lemme know you are still stalking me.....ok now you have my attention..........I am in Abuja right now....why don't drag your scurvy curvy a55 to my address an lemme give you the bizness in new positions you never knew was possible.

you can even bring a friend......I take you and her and put those pvssies on a pedestal grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
rigormortis:

haha very funny....you always look for ways to lemme know you are still stalking me.....ok now you have my attention..........I am in Abuja right now....why don't drag your scurvy curvy a55 to my address an lemme give you the bizness in new positions you never knew was possible.

you can even bring a friend......I take you and her and put those pvssies on a pedestal grin

Noisemaker!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Pdizzle(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Most girls re shy...guess i'm a lucky guy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
pellycute: hehe! I neva knew dis .. Wats d 3rd rule..

...more tips @ y-fo.com wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
pellycute: name dem, erm!i mean ur talents..lehs c.

I'm not the bragging type so for my qualifications please see; Ada, Ann, Anabel, Beatrice, Bella, Blessing, Caro, Chandice, Chidinma....and many more tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by axion(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm sure you would. smiley

*clears throat*

"If you marry taxi driver,

I don't care

If you marry railway driver

I don't care

If you marry motor driver

I don't care..."

Wow, the birds outside my window have stopped singing. I wonder why... undecided embarassed
Well done you don try, my head don swell I'm so happy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Fabulous36(f): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
shocked[sub][/sub]I will serenade when i find him :DI
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Joiballiz: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wooh.... Naija girls can try dat serenading thing bt bad only 5% can do dat with confidence... De 95% will make it an xcuse to show deir whole mouth to you in the name of laughing... Lol
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Noisemaker!

ok then....write my name and submit it to the headmaster, he cant do more than flog me...........no be today
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Onyenna(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

booze and sports we do for "me" time

making more money we do for u women undecided

God bless your bro...... We work very hard for our ladies...we gats grab da cheez so that they'll be comfortable and happy.... We need Booze and Sports to keep body n Soul together!

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
axion:
Well done you don try, my head don swell I'm so happy angry angry angry
O axion... tongue grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by axion(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ishilove:
O axion... tongue grin
lmao the picture in your profile page is too funny grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
axion:
lmao the picture in your profile page is too funny grin
Yeah I know cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

...more tips @ y-fo.com wink
aiite dear

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

I'm not the bragging type so for my qualifications please see; Ada, Ann, Anabel, Beatrice, Bella, Blessing, Caro, Chandice, Chidinma....and many more tongue
hehe ,girls wid dese sweet sweet english names... I hear u o, wee ask..

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by olipee(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Pls what SERENADE.............aint gat no dico over here.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by hassanAde(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Serenade indeed. Maybe if they need cash from th e guy they'll do that, only a few can do that for her guy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Dannyxy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Heloo,sum1 wanna chat with grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.