Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? (22306 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by cKaiser: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
only if she wan collect money
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Serenading? Oh bless my soul. I hav a nyc voice & diction xo i often get such requests frm fmale friends. Naturaly i oblige bt ofcus they hv to reciprocate, ofcus nt at d same time, days later. They al use d same cliché, 'i am shy', dat wan na story. All i nid to do is a few minutes of encouragement & a promise of making it a duet once she starts......dats al, it works 100%. Thanks to telemedia, anoda trick is 4them to pre-record it & send it to u, when nxt u meet, cmpliment her voice in a sincere tone & ask for an éncore. It works 101%, mayb its jus me sha cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by jydux(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
lupey: I actually can,but then it depends on how far we've gone in the relationship and how much we've bonded

Culd u elaborate a lil on wat u mean by 'how far we've gone'. And is it possible to bond wt someone(u r in love wt) with d relationship not being particularly far gone so to speak.

Maybe it's just me, but serenading a lover does seem like sometin dats likely to happen impulsively, but d way d OP puts it, it kinda sounds like someting u have to take a decision on.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
A typical naija guy like me dont even believe on all those stuffs since our naija sisters have made us to understand that 'money' whether in Naira, dollars or pounds is the driven engine to any successful relationship. So what's the need for 'Serenading' abi 'Serena Williams'? Even if she wan try am maybe after spending some dough on her, i go just shaperly tell am, stop! stop!! stop!! Mtcheeeew!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by DollyParton1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Why did you had to resort to insult over a joke? undecided

Ooppps my bad...
That aint no insult. That was a joke too.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by chimex38: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
The truth is that we didnt grow up with it. Its not in our culture
its reserved 4 d british where it all began during dier classical periods.
Its not just 9ja kain of tin.
undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hell no. When I tried it with my ex, he practically begged me to stop. Said my voice was giving his ears aches and pains. angry

Once is enough, thank you very much embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by xynerise: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Taaaaa! Even Monsurat is romantic. She usually lullaby me to sleep. cheesy
grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Swiftboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wont forget my first date with this beautiful Chick I met sometimes ago...on our way home she decided to sing for me! She sang her heart out into mine. I reached out to her with tears rolling down my cheek and kissed her passionately! Cant forget that night! Her voice was soo sweet,I mean she sang like beyonce. Oh I missed her!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ishilove: Hell no. When I tried it with my ex, he practically begged me to stop. Said my voice was giving his ears aches and pains. angry

Ouch! That's really sad. sad

By the way,have you found love again? I mean,are u currently dating? wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
I can sing all songs through ***** that strengthens me.
Serenading is too small. kiss
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by aweonline(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Swiftboy: I wont forget my first date with this beautiful Chick I met sometimes ago...on our way home she decided to sing for me! She sang her heart out into mine. I reached out to her with tears rolling down my cheek and kissed her passionately! Cant forget that night! Her voice was soo sweet,I mean she sang like beyonce. Oh I missed her!
This is SUPER-STORY ....

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by aweonline(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Ouch! That's really sad. sad

wetin b ur own ??..or u won fill his place??
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Of course I can cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by axion(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ishilove: Hell no. When I tried it with my ex, he practically begged me to stop. Said my voice was giving his ears aches and pains. angry

Don't worry you can sing for me, I will appreciate you angry angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by YoshiMaster: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Girl tell me say she wan serenade me, I say oya now sere, sere, baby!

She come pull down her shirt come remain her bra, e be like say man dey dream, I just dey too excited.

All of a sudden, she come stop, bring out POS, come ask me, "Current or Savings?"

Chai, see strategy! Stewpid girl, serenade ni serenade ko.

Anyways sha, I tell am say na current.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wu Zetian: Of course I can cool

Shollypop aka Wu Zetian, na you dey stay inside this shrine? grin No wonder!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Shollypop aka Wu Zetian, na you dey stay inside this shrine? grin No wonder!
LMAO!! grin grin

Thunder fire you!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by axion(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Girl tell me say she wan serenade me, I say oya now sere, sere, baby!

She come pull down her shirt come remain her bra, e be like say man dey dream, I just dey too excited.

All of a sudden, she come stop, bring out POS, come ask me, "Current or Savings?"

Chai, see strategy! Stewpid girl, serenade ni serenade ko.

Anyways sha, I tell am say na current.
All man, donate laugh abeg to make the world a better place angry angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by addictiv(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2013
thats scary.....just like expecting flowers from your lover and they send you ugu.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by YoshiMaster: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2013
axion:
All man, donate laugh abeg to make the world a better place angry angry

Guy, e be like say you never hear of the new cashless policy, by central bank of Nigeria.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by AbiJr: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2013
we use to serenade togethr if we both no it
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2013

Would prefer she gives me some of her lemonade
Than a serenade
I don't like to much public attention
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 1:44am On Oct 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Ouch! That's really sad. sad

*singing*

I am married to Jesus,
World leave me alone

cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by sweetp(f): 4:42am On Oct 17, 2013
yes i can, but how many love song are making sence? a we have dis days are kukere and alingo.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by ikennaya100(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2013
any woman, girl, lover. weh fit sing for me.....no b joke my joystick go respond. definitely. she going to b my best and a will make her my queen.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by ebode(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2013
which kind indian film love be that.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Danhumprey: I said it! Most naija babes are shy! See pretty Ogugua just confirmed it. cheesy

Lmao. I serenade in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: Any day my gal serenade 4 me, I will immediately lock all doors and ask her 2 raise her hands up or place dem where I can see dem! Afta dat, I will give her a thorough search and also turn d room upside down! If notin found I will immediately call d police 2 give her seroiuz interrogation! Afta dat I will break up wit her 4 threatening my life! Rubbish!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88: I can't. Not because I haven't met a man deserving of serenading. Just that I'm too shy for that. I'll do almost anything else to flatter him, but singing solo in front of him is one fear I haven't conquered.
You will conquer that fear o. Chineke! What happened to what is good for the goose being good for the gander? shocked
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Swiftboy: I wont forget my first date with this beautiful Chick I met sometimes ago...on our way home she decided to sing for me! She sang her heart out into mine. I reached out to her with tears rolling down my cheek and kissed her passionately! Cant forget that night! Her voice was soo sweet,I mean she sang like beyonce. Oh I missed her!
Gaddemit!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2013
sexkillz: You will conquer that fear o. Chineke! What happened to what is good for the goose being good for the gander? shocked

You're one to talk. Were you not laughing at the idea of men serenading women? Carry your laugh siddown here na lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.