Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455265 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

See person wey I dey look up to dey call me boss. Glad things are great with you. We go chat later.cheesy
Yes sir! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
slimmy05: Rijo02, so you didn't go with the hackers angry well, welcome once again. grin

Slimmy.........na only me go waka go with the hackers? Cheiii....cheiii, diariz god ooo, diariz god oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
V
godG:

If na me o, I no go go anywhere make people from village no sit on top my matter. cheesy
He can go anywhere legal to do anything legal as long as it is before the school resumption.
With the response so far, I think its safe. The guy needs to go to his uncle place because that's his sponsor and he need to drop some stuff for him and also collect money etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rubywoo(f): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Joenice: What do you do right now? Are you self-employed? Who is sponsoring you?

Right now I'm not doing anything.Just a few voluntary jobs here and there.My uncle is sponsoring me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rubywoo:

Right now I'm not doing anything.Just a few voluntary jobs here and there.My uncle is sponsoring me.
Ok, but do not tell the Visa Officer, you're not doing anything rightnow, otherwise he will think you're desperate. Voluntary job is something, it means you're not idle. So you may just have to tell him too.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rubywoo:

Masters or Undergraduate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rubywoo(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Joenice: Ok, but do not tell the Visa Officer, you're not doing anything rightnow, otherwise he will think you're desperate. Voluntary job is something, it means you're not idle. So you may just have to tell him too.

Thanks a lot for the reply.Would do just that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rubywoo(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
slimmy05: Masters or Undergraduate?

Masters.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rubywoo:

Masters.
can you tell a little about the place you work voluntarily and your role? What programme?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Visa granted some minutes ago at the Owerri embassy. cheesy grin

Congrats bro, enjoy Owerri.. LoollL..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Topiipii(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Feexo:

I was always sleeping in Esho's room all the time 2006 thru 2007 whenever it was too late to go back to town. In fact, Sabur and I were together the whole of last 2 weeks before he traveled some days ago.

When are you moving? And to which school?

Slimmy, Stevecrun, and Domex007, I know I am going to read your successful visa transcript soonest. grin grin grin
Fall 2015 is my target, I'm yet to make a final list.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nikiihardehx(f): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
honeyad:

From his transcript he has been to the United States before nd that's what made things easy.. Don't get it twisted! I'm not saying luck can't be on your side but why not avoid the risk of CC?
d deed has bin done!!! Arms crossed, chilling for d GOD of babalola,C.A.C to take d wheel.....lols!!!I beliv in him....

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
domex007:

Congrats bro, enjoy Owerri.. LoollL..

Lmao! The thread was quiet, I wanted to liven the place up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
twAYz: . Congrats Olumide, pls house is it possible to apply 1st and then do GRE 'n' send result later or to wait for the result b4 applying? Comments 'n' opinions will be appreciated. Thanks

Thank you twAYz. Yes, you can apply now and send your scores later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Topiipii:

You shall make the final list and you shall get your visa when the time comes.... Just do the needful and pray fervently to God.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
nikiihardehx: d deed has bin done!!! Arms crossed, chilling for d GOD of babalola,C.A.C to take d wheel.....lols!!!I beliv in him....
which CC did you apply to??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by youngbilly1: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
straneur:

Haba! your friends can lie o. Even my younger brother get 2 years tourist visa and hes schooling here. They simply failed to convince VO.

thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by youngbilly1: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: Really?! grin I humbly disagree. I have a couple of Malaysia citizens as friends currently schooling in US. Since a citizen of the country can get it, then why not for visitors.
thanks
slimmy05: You mean as old as they are, they can't give a simple reason for visiting Malaysia? They deserve another denial
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
youngbilly1:
thanks
It's ok! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mjseun:

Did you use it of recent? It really sounds cool... I think I'm going to try this.... all I'm after is getting to the interview venue on time. Cheers Goldenchic. Are you actually made of gold? wink smiley. Just kidding
its very okay. I am also using it for my interview my time too is 6.30am. Yes everything abt me is gold even my shit. Lemme knw if u want d address. So gbo mjseun.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mjseun:

OK bro, got your email..... From your post you mean you not a student or an alumni? so how did you now know the guy in AAUA? In your voice now "I think I know this guy in AAUA" smiley Just kidding anywayz.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]

hmmmm... Immediately i saw the pic, my memory flashed back to someone in AAUA who looked exactly like you... The guy and one of my friend are course mate then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Feexo: Walspring, no dey dull yourself now. Your visa has been approved 100% by God. Get up off your butt and pick it up at the embassy jare...

Amen in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ it is settled...!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
See how am going to explain my six years after graduating high sch
Graduated-2008
But could nt partake in d waec exams due to some illness
Sat for waec 2009
Went for a 9 month training course on networking 2010
Got a job as a networking assistance 2011-2013
July 2013,i decided to go back to sch for my bachelor degree
Since then i have been making research and finally here.
Pls wat do u suggest
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Will being a volunteer worker in my dads company (I'm not plannng to tell V.O its my dads company) affect me because I actually finished high school 2010 but I lost my mom that year and it really affected me mentally and otherwise. I was in out of the clinic due to shock and grief complications (LOL I'm the only child")so I couldn't enroll into any college. It was recently that I started moving on.

Also my dad is based in Abuja although he is always out of the country as an international businessman, so I asked for his account statement which he called his bank branch here in Lagos to release it to me. But while cross checking the statement, I saw that there was a printing mistake on the top of the statement by the right (Diamond bank) which had the curency, opening balance, total debit, total credit, closing balance, debit count and credit count. Now in the column, there was a mistake in which the closing balance column is at the total credit's (the numeric figures on the column actually started from "currency" which is supposed to be NGN)
I have called the bank and the custormer care smiled on phone and said its a printing mistake but that's not a problem that the V.O can flip at the "end of statement" page to see the closing balance.

What do you guys suggest I do because my dad is currently in Germany.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Amerinancy,if you've got the time to walk up to your dad's bank seeking they print another..then it's cool,depends on when your visa interview is scheduled.

It's just a typo error as the customer care people stated. All what the visa officer wants to see is the final balance.
You might be lucky,they might not want to see it though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Biko drop d name and add. God Bless
goldenchic: its very okay. I am also using it for my interview my time too is 6.30am. Yes everything abt me is gold even my shit. Lemme knw if u want d address. So gbo mjseun.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idee91: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Topiipii:
fall 2015 is my target 2.... pls can I pm u lets hav some chat... ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amerinancy: Will being a volunteer worker in my dads company (I'm not plannng to tell V.O its my dads company) affect me because I actually finished high school 2010 but I lost my mom that year and it really affected me mentally and otherwise. I was in out of the clinic due to shock and grief complications (LOL I'm the only child"winkso I couldn't enroll into any college. It was recently that I started moving on.

Also my dad is based in Abuja although he is always out of the country as an international businessman, so I asked for his account statement which he called his bank branch here in Lagos to release it to me. But while cross checking the statement, I saw that there was a printing mistake on the top of the statement by the right (Diamond bank) which had the curency, opening balance, total debit, total credit, closing balance, debit count and credit count. Now in the column, there was a mistake in which the closing balance column is at the total credit's (the numeric figures on the column actually started from "currency" which is supposed to be NGN)
I have called the bank and the custormer care smiled on phone and said its a printing mistake but that's not a problem that the V.O can flip at the "end of statement" page to see the closing balance.

What do you guys suggest I do because my dad is currently in Germany.
Hey sorry about that. Why don't you tell the VO your dad has a company in Nigeria? Don't you think it's a strong tie? Again, being the only child is another strong tie, meaning you will return home after your studies for being the only child. wink Explain your predicaments on what happened to you to the VO after your high school in 2010 and pray that he or she gets emotional. Emotion to approve your visa. smiley The only problem you have here is work-experience. I just feel you need to tell the Visa Officer the truth because he or she would want to throw you off balance during your interview in order to know how truthful you're. smiley

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is wrong with NL. My moniker has changed suddenly, I think my account has been hacked. Is anyone experiencing something similar?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Peaches90(f): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
kunlebal:
i can be of help to you if you dont mind, all the best.

Ok. Thank you. How please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Peaches90(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Joenice: You live in Lagos, right? You can go to Republic of Benin or better still get in touch with Amefrica. He's a member of this unique forum.

Ok. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.