Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454031 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Stewee: To you guys having your interview today....
Let God speak for you today,Let Him make every crooked path straight today and melt every heart at that consulate so that your joy may be complete!!! Amen.

@doctormalik and co...
Bring home that visa.
We look forward to reading your transcripts.

Malik na sure guy if he follow those things he gained from Nairaland...anyway God favor and mercy will be upon him..by now he should post his success transcript.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Slimmy Ok thanks. I am 23 years old. I didn't take any test, I have a brother in Houston and my Uncle is a Medical Doctor. They only asked me to send my waec result to them, which I did. They have sent me my I-20 and other necessary doc.Just yesterday I got my sevis fee receipt

You are good to go. They don't usually ask for documents unless u give them a reason to. Just be bold and confident.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
@Slimmy thanks so much, the link's gonna help. I finished secondary school 2011
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Slimmy Ok thanks. I am 23 years old. I didn't take any test, I have a brother in Houston and my Uncle is a Medical Doctor. They only asked me to send my waec result to them, which I did. They have sent me my I-20 and other necessary doc.Just yesterday I got my sevis fee receipt
when is your school resuming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Slimmy thanks so much, the link's gonna help. I finished secondary school 2011
alright, good. Just study it well and make sure you give cogent reason as what youve been doing since 2011. Can you highlight your waec result so we could see.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
@Sponge Ok thanks also for your time. Really, I appreciate. But you know my brother and all my relations are over there. My sponsor (Uncle) is over there. You know I am afraid of no "No strong ties at home. @Slimmy. School is resuming on the 25th of August. But in my I-20 they said we should be the before 8th of August's for orientation or something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
American+Nancy = amerinancy smiley hows preparation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014

The VO may see you as a potential immigrant if you fill all this details on ur ds160 plus the fact that you didn't write standard test and applied to CC no credible university, I think you should not tell them that you have peeps in the US and just go defend why you applied to a CC without standard test.. Goodluck
Also be very prayerful, God has the final say..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Sponge Ok thanks also for your time. Really, I appreciate. But you know my brother and all my relations are over there. My sponsor (Uncle) is over there. You know I am afraid of no "No strong ties at home
your profile has a lot of red flag. You need to work on your application. Your sponsor is in thesame state with your school, community college, no standardized test, English lang studies?

You need a proper check. When is your school resuming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
@domex Alright thanks for your time. I appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Sponge Ok thanks also for your time. Really, I appreciate. But you know my brother and all my relations are over there. My sponsor (Uncle) is over there. You know I am afraid of no "No strong ties at home. @Slimmy. School is resuming on the 25th of August. But in my I-20 they said we should be the before 8th of August's for orientation or something

I also have a sister who lives in the same state as my school and a us citizen at that. She is also my sponsor, my mom is a lpr to make matters worse but I still got my visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @domex Alright thanks for your time. I appreciate

You are welcome, when is your sch resuming let's see if we still have time to fix some things about your issue..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by annabee(f): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=ebdib]

You say it like it's so easy.
I like your determination though.

If you want very good scores, know your weakness early and start working towards it.
Generally Nigerian students have poorer verbal than math but not always the case.

You can use manhattan prep.
reassess your score target. Less than
00001% of people who write the exam get perfect scores. So you don't get demoralized when things don't work out.
Goodluck [/quote)
@ ebdib u got mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
@Slimmy Red flag? you are right. I am a bit worried you know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Sponge3:

I also have a sister who lives in the same state as my school and a us citizen at that. She is also my sponsor, my mom is a lpr to make matters worse but I still got my visa.

In this f-1 visa issue, no one knows the final outcome, but God, not all fingers are equal, but with all your red flags you got your visa.. Did you fill all these in you DS 160 when you applied for ur f1 visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
The School will resume on the 25th of August but in my I-20 they said we should be there before 8th of August. (Mandatory Orientation)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
stevecrun: that price make sense..i no mind waiting for 48hours bro..

You better go and make payment via your Visa card now oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: The School will resume on the 25th of August but in my I-20 they said we should be there before 8th of August. (Mandatory Orientation)

Really?? they dont specify..it means your school is a special one ooo...and flight cost for that period...then Go and collect your Visa sharp sharp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2014
@Olumide. A bit tensed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: The School will resume on the 25th of August but in my I-20 they said we should be there before 8th of August. (Mandatory Orientation)

Bro, there is no time again, no time to sit for standard test or apply to another university or to start looking for a nigerian sponsor, just prepare well and pray hard, wishing you God's protection.. Amen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014
@ Domex. Thank you so much for your time. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
domex007:

In this f-1 visa issue, no one knows the final outcome, but God, not all fingers are equal, but with all your red flags you got your visa.. Did you fill all these in you DS 160 when you applied for ur f1 visa?

I sure did but I had a ga position plus tuition waiver maybe that one also helped. Na God do am jare. God is the key.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
@Slimmy, the transcript master. Well done! You're doing a great job here!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Amerinancy: imela maazi charis. grin

When is your interview coming up? Wish you all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: @Slimmy, the transcript master. Well done! You're doing a great job here!!
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2014
domex007:

About this DS160 issue,
When I filled my previous ds160 in Nov last year I filled that I had an uncle in the US, but when filling the new one, the side where they ask
Do you have an immediate relative in the US aside from your parent?
I clicked yes, but when I was asked to specify which relative I didn't see uncle in the options just saw brother, sister, spouse, step father or mother, no uncle so I clicked No and went to the next question which was do you have any other relative in the US? That was where I now clicked yes but it didn't bring out the option where I could select Uncle, it didn't bring out any option at all. Is that how the site is or is there a problem? Do you think I made any mistake or its the site that's just messing up?
I hope I filled it well this time?

Yes u did, that's how I did mine. The vo may ask you about it so be consistent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2014
@KClight, Is your mailing address on your I-20 a US address?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: American+Nancy = amerinancy smiley hows preparation?
Darling I'm doing what I know best and hoping that God fixes all my imperfections.
My faith is solid, my trust in him is relentless, he knows the best for me and his perfect will be done.

Putting doubt into the trash bin where it rightly belongs. My interview will be a miracle to reminisce.
To me and everyone going for their interviews, may we all testify to the glory of God almighty, Amen!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes it's a US address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Sponge3:

When is your interview coming up? Wish you all the best
Coming up soon.
Your moniker is hilarious. Sponge?........ LoL grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Amerinancy: Darling I'm doing what I know best and hoping that God fixes all my imperfections.
My faith is solid, my trust in him is relentless, he knows the best for me and his perfect will be done.

Putting doubt into the trash bin where it rightly belongs. My interview will be a miracle to reminisce.
To me and everyone going for their interviews, may we all testify to the glory of God almighty, Amen!!!!!
kiss graviton and walspring stay clear angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.