Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455185 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: kiss graviton and walspring stay clear angry
Hahahahahaha. Slimmy? Hahahaha. Why asking them to stay clear?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: Hahahahahaha. Slimmy? Hahahaha. Why asking them to stay clear?
tongue I forgot to include joenice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by chikenjoku1yah: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
i was denied visa on d 9th of July this month,,the 3rd time in Abuja, i have shown my first n second transcripts on the trend and i was corrected n fortified by d gurus to go bk. drawing reference from my second interview on April few months ago for fall.many said i was denied visa d second time because i applied early for falls after been denied the first time in abuja on the 31st of December for spring,so i had to defer my admission to fall. during d second interview i got every question very correctly till she asked me to give her bk my i20 again d second time,,asking me when i was suppose to be in skool i told her my i 20 said on or before the 11th of august 2014,after a while she passed me d refusal paper document smilingly,,,on the third interview 9th of july few days bk.d VO was seriously holding hands on d nature of my appointment scheduling she was saying i scheduled appntmt on december,april n july she said why d close proximity,,i tried to explain but she wouldnt want to listen, i dnt no wat d last interviewer wrote on my profile and shes trying to hold hands there. she couldnt allow me utter a word she bearly asked of iELT I told her my skool required TOEFL and is in my i20 and i presented it to her she said why didnt i write IELT,,I Boldly n angrily told her my skool required toefl n she passed d document saying she wish me luck in my education or sometime,, PLS GUYS WAT DO I DO,,DO I GO BK? IS THERE ANY GOOD CHANCES FOR ME? OR DO I STILL DEFER MY ADMISSON?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: tongue I forgot to include joenice.
Hahahaha, you see your life now? cheesy

Slimmy, what you're looking for is so many out there. So relax and don't get too excited cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: Hahahaha, you see your life now? cheesy

Slimmy, what you're looking for is so many out there. So relax and don't get too excited cheesy
leave me alone Joe angry You've had your way in the romance section.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by chikenjoku1yah: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2014
i was denied visa on d 9th of July this month,,the 3rd time in Abuja, i have shown my first n second transcripts on the trend and i was corrected n fortified by d gurus to go bk. drawing reference from my second interview on April few months ago for fall.many said i was denied visa d second time because i applied early for falls after been denied the first time in abuja on the 31st of December for spring,so i had to defer my admission to fall. during d second interview i got every question very correctly till she asked me to give her bk my i20 again d second time,,asking me when i was suppose to be in skool i told her my i 20 said on or before the 11th of august 2014,after a while she passed me d refusal paper document smilingly,,,on the third interview 9th of july few days bk.d VO was seriously holding hands on d nature of my appointment scheduling she was saying i scheduled appntmt on december,april n july she said why d close proximity,,i tried to explain but she wouldnt want to listen, i dnt no wat d last interviewer wrote on my profile and shes trying to hold hands there. she couldnt allow me utter a word she bearly asked of iELT I told her my skool required TOEFL and is in my i20 and i presented it to her she said why didnt i write IELT,,I Boldly n angrily told her my skool required toefl n she passed d document saying she wish me luck in my education or sometime,, PLS GUYS WAT DO I DO,,DO I GO BK? IS THERE ANY GOOD CHANCES FOR ME? OR DO I STILL DEFER MY ADMISSON?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2014
chikenjoku1yah: i was denied visa on d 9th of July this month,,the 3rd time in Abuja, i have shown my first n second transcripts on the trend and i was corrected n fortified by d gurus to go bk. drawing reference from my second interview on April few months ago for fall.many said i was denied visa d second time because i applied early for falls after been denied the first time in abuja on the 31st of December for spring,so i had to defer my admission to fall. during d second interview i got every question very correctly till she asked me to give her bk my i20 again d second time,,asking me when i was suppose to be in skool i told her my i 20 said on or before the 11th of august 2014,after a while she passed me d refusal paper document smilingly,,,on the third interview 9th of july few days bk.d VO was seriously holding hands on d nature of my appointment scheduling she was saying i scheduled appntmt on december,april n july she said why d close proximity,,i tried to explain but she wouldnt want to listen, i dnt no wat d last interviewer wrote on my profile and shes trying to hold hands there. she couldnt allow me utter a word she bearly asked of iELT I told her my skool required TOEFL and is in my i20 and i presented it to her she said why didnt i write IELT,,I Boldly n angrily told her my skool required toefl n she passed d document saying she wish me luck in my education or sometime,, PLS GUYS WAT DO I DO,,DO I GO BK? IS THERE ANY GOOD CHANCES FOR ME? OR DO I STILL DEFER MY ADMISSON?
Sorry about that. I think you have to pray hard. Some forces might be pulling you down. Brother, pray hard and ask God to intervene. Though not everyone would get to the Promised Land. You know what i mean.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
@Joenice yes it's a US Address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=chikenjoku1yah]i was denied visa on d 9th of July this month,,the 3rd time in Abuja

Bro, Please quickly state the name of the skool? are you consistent with the skool and course of study? bsc or msc? did you tell them u have someone for yankee as a relative? which bank statement do u have with you? whats ur score in TOEFL u are presenting to VO? how do u dress? have u travel out before on ur passport? provide answer to this and let us start from there...willingly to offer the best answer for you end to end...really pain me seriously...pls try and look at my transcript posted last 4 weeks and try to check somethings out...all da best broda

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Joenice yes it's a US Address
Oh no. It should have home country mailing address for the sake of home ties. Well, impossible is nothing. So don't worry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Chikenjoku, sorry about your denial, but you have to take things easy. Don't rush yourself, don't show desperation.

How old are you?

Which school are you going to?

When did you finish sec school?

What course are you going for?

Who is your sponsor?

Please, share once again your interview transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: Chikenjoku, sorry about your denial, but you have to take things easy. Don't rush yourself, don't show desperation.

How old are you?

Which school are you going to?

When did you finish sec school?

What course are you going for?

Who is your sponsor?

Please, share once again your interview transcript.
And what he does right now. (Occupation wise).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: And what he does right now. (Occupation wise).

are you single or married...searching or engaged like Abimbola...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
One of my friend give me application money to do admission by force ooo coz he knew i will soon leave Naija..he gave me application fee for Troy university he was denied admission....Reason was his WAEC result was below 60% ( meaning they want him to score grade B all thru) we wasted 30 dollars. Also NEU also denied him oo coz of his Low toefl result of 49. Please house i dont know much about Bsc admission like dat..Please kindly help him out....na busy guy..what can i do now...please give me any school for yankee that can give dis guy admission...am a guru cant do bad thing for him like giving him CC skool..he said he cant waste 29k on Standardized anymore that i should go for CC..which i know na RED flag...any info pls......just tired coz for my guy eyes he be like say am a bad person ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
olumide098: One of my friend give me application money to do admission by force ooo coz he knew i will soon leave Naija..he gave me application fee for Troy university he was denied admission....Reason was his WAEC result was below 60% ( meaning they want him to score grade B all thru) we wasted 30 dollars. Also NEU also denied him oo coz of his Low toefl result of 49. Please house i dont know much about Bsc admission like dat..Please kindly help him out....na busy guy..what can i do now...please give me any school for yankee that can give dis guy admission...am a guru cant do bad thing for him like giving him CC skool..he said he cant waste 29k on Standardized anymore that i should go for CC..which i know na RED flag...any info pls......just tired coz for my guy eyes he be like say am a bad person ooo
he should check northern Arizona university. Check their requirement and know what's up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
olumide098:

are you single or married...searching or engaged like Abimbola...lol
Disillusion!!

I would rather marry out rightly than engage someone. I am a free agent. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: Disillusion!!

I would rather marry out rightly than engage someone. I am a free agent. cheesy
No wonder you spend most of your login time in romance section. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Olumide, what's the guys o'level result like?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: Olumide, what's the guys o'level result like?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=olumide098][/quote] he would get admission with northern Arizona university. But they request for waec verification of result grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
How? make we relate for bb joor..coz the guy fit wish me bad if i didnt perform miracle ooo...
slimmy05: he would get admission with northern Arizona university. But they request for waec verification of result grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Olumide098,we've tackled that guy's issue..no school would accept him with that waec without backing it up with an English test.

Nobody,likes to write these tests,but if a school waives it for you,can you escape it at the consulate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls guyz...My flight stuff asked me to pick seat number for flight..please which side for aeroplane make sense to sit down oo coz i experienced bad side of plane sometime last year when i travel to Ghana and sat down near the wings of aeroplane...pls give me and let me update my form sharp sharp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
stevecrun: @Olumide098,we've tackled that guy's issue..no school would accept him with that waec without backing it up with an English test.

Nobody,likes to write these tests,but if a school waives it for you,can you escape it at the consulate?

Have explained to him..thank God his the one paying since ooo...he said he can not sit down for any nonsense exams that i should get him i20 by force...anyway have solved the problem with the help of my Brother Great reseacher in the house..full time biggest boy for nairaland...anyway i want to get him the fucking i20 before the end of next month so that he wont curse me ooo...if na Msc i sabi that one die..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
olumide098: Pls guyz...My flight stuff asked me to pick seat number for flight..please which side for aeroplane make sense to sit down oo coz i experienced bad side of plane sometime last year when i travel to Ghana and sat down near the wings of aeroplane...pls give me and let me update my form sharp sharp
try window seat grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by felixcoco(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello Admin, Please i need a university that offers computer engineering in the United state with Low tuition fee and their admission still on. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: try window seat grin

Give me the best answer ja re...need to fill before others will start filling it joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
felixcoco: Hello Admin, Please i need a university that offers computer engineering in the United state with Low tuition fee and their admission still on. Thanks
your fee is 1million for colsultation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
olumide098:

Give me the best answer ja re...need to fill before others will start filling it joor
the seat before the window is OK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
fadinus:

Yes u did, that's how I did mine. The vo may ask you about it so be consistent.

Sure thing bro, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: the seat before the window is OK.

Check it out and pick one ja re

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello friends,
Pls help me review this reponse:
Why Computer science?
I have always had passion to study computer science since I started working with micro computers in sec sch, while growing up I also realised that Nigeria and the world @ large has become a global village; thereby increasing the need for computer expert year by year..

And my TOEFL is kindda low too scored 66, hope I am safe in the face of the VO

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.