Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? (8470 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2008
Queenisha:

Gbam!!
If you're a carpenter, look for a seamtress
If you're a seamstress,look higher than a carpenter

Lmao!!!

Hannibal:

I was only quoting what these peops said. . . . It ain't me opinion.

Don't make me kick your butt!!!!!
Honour thy pact and the deal is STILL 2 for 1 cool cool

Your opinion or not that's very disgraceful.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2008
Ladies like H.R Hotness(the cheek grin) will tell you the head usually plays a part in the love equation.

I disagree. There is something of the irrational about love. It will not be love if it succumbs to some
calculus.

We are not Hindus who practice a caste system.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2008
stillwater:

Your opinion or not that's very disgraceful.

Look at this lil rat?? cheesy wink
Whats disgraceful about the school of thunks that YAHOO is a non-violent crime and Armed Robbery is??
Are u this fickle??
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2008
Have u seen what hardship and poverty has turned Nigerian girls into? President YARADUA must say something about this topic.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2008
All you small small children,keep on shouting lovu lovu.
When it's time to marry believe me  love is not enough o
Thereare other condiments to the equation ooooooo

especially to the girls here
don't let love blind you
open ya eyes too.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by eldee(m): 12:39am On Jul 07, 2008
Queenisha:

meka abeg don't blame the girl jo.
who wants to suffer ?
she must have fancied the carpenter genuinely until she loved him no more.
She has a right to change lovers
Yeah . . . you get more money from getting a new job than asking for a pay rise

doyin13:

Ladies like H.R Hotness(the cheek grin) will tell you the head usually plays a part in the love equation.

I disagree. There is something of the irrational about love. It will not be love if it succumbs to some
calculus.

Abi ooh
I saw on BBC sumtime ago that we tend to overlook the inadequacies of pple we have emotional attachments for
Like how pple that fall in love with the disabled pips, is it their desire to carry pple about?

Love is not worked by the brain
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

My guy, maybe for you. For me the head is an equally important part of the equation. I wont waste my time with you if i dont think that you will be a strategic asset to me in the longterm except of course if u're just available as a bootycall.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by ASL33: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2008
@David
Those things are very expensive and no woman in her right mind wants to raise babies with nappies she has to wash 2ce a day for 2 years non-stop.
The bolded prompted ma post. Are you trying to say that those gyls that are married to carpenters are not in their right mind. I believe there is social stratification.
@Queenisha/osisi
You just a chameleon
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

calculus.

That's not true. I can see you still have a Snow white fairy tale tucked under your pillows. cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

Look at this little rat?? cheesy wink
Whats disgraceful about the school of thunks that YAHOO is a non-violent crime and Armed Robbery is??
Are u this fickle??

This must be jackal.
always ready to explode like a dirty bomb lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2008
Queenisha:

All you small small children,keep on shouting lovu lovu.
When it's time to marry believe me  love is not enough o
Thereare other condiments to the equation ooooooo

especially to the girls here
don't let love blind you
open ya eyes too.

All I will say about this woman is she named her pikins Shanikwa and Taninikwa
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by HRhotness(f): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2008
stillwater:

That's not true. I can see you still have a Snow white fairy tale tucked under your pillows. cheesy

Obviously  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

Have u seen what hardship and poverty has turned Nigerian girls into? President YARADUA must say something about this topic.

I witnessed it meself in 2005 Christmas.
Nigerian gurls are potential hookers everywhere u turn. . . .
These babes are hustlers. . . siblings, cousins and friends were all fighting over rich men.
It's pathetic.

@ Queenisha,

Who is u??
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

Look at this little rat?? cheesy wink
Are u this fickle??

Pathetic and by the way you're the rat here.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

ROFL.
ASL33:

@David The bolded prompted ma post. Are you trying to say that those gyls that are married to carpenters are not in their right mind. I believe there is social stratification.
@Queenisha/osisi
You just a chameleon

Is this 4play?
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2008
ASL33:

@David The bolded prompted ma post. Are you trying to say that those gyls that are married to carpenters are not in their right mind. I believe there is social stratification.

You cant hanker after what you never had. A poor pepper seller probably doesnt know better, she wont think twice about marrying a carpenter afterall her father was never more than a taxi driver so poverty is all she's known.

Imagine a middle class chic who has seen her friends and elder sisters married with fairly higher standards of living? What love will drive her to marry a carpenter so she can be using a small kerosene stove to cook when her mom always used a gas stove?
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

hey man you need to take a step back with that response. that is truly offensive.

Hannibal:

I witnessed it meself in 2005 Christmas.
Nigerian girls are potential hookers everywhere u turn. . . .
These babes are hustlers. . . siblings, cousins and friends were all fighting over rich men.
It's pathetic.

seriously?? you think that all nigerian girls are basically gold diggers?? cause that is not the case. there ladies out there who want to feel financial secure. in case something happens they know they got something to fall back on.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2008
davidylan:

You can't hanker after what you never had. A poor pepper seller probably doesnt know better, she wont think twice about marrying a carpenter afterall her father was never more than a taxi driver so poverty is all she's known.

Imagine a middle class chic who has seen her friends and elder sisters married with fairly higher standards of living? What love will drive her to marry a carpenter so she can be using a small kerosene stove to cook when her mom always used a gas stove?

Gbam!!
Her love for her parents won't even let her do such
Her mom may die of a heart attack
That's where her love must be truly shown.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2008
Queenisha:

Gbam!!
Her love for her parents won't even let her do such
Her mom may die of a heart attack

Lmao!!! grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2008
My posts are not derived from some hollywood flick or some fairy tale angry angry,

I dey talk from experience.

I know lots of chaps, with the most awful viewpoints and prospects on and in life, who through
the sheer force of their personality manage to get ladies rich and poor.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2008
They say love is blind, But the naija love, the eyes dey shine red like person wey smoke WEED. grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by eldee(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2008
@Hannibal
She's Sheniqua, can't you smell it already?

mekaboy:

They say love is blind, But the naija love, the eyes dey shine red like person wey smoke WEED. grin
Hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

You got it right again.
Our love dey smoke wee wee aka guff
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2008
stillwater:

Pathetic and by the way you're the rat here.

Go away!!!!!
Baby RAT.

@ Queenisha,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know ya now.
This is Sheniqua the mother of Raekwon and Tianisha.

doyin13:

I know lots of chaps, with the most awful viewpoints and prospects on and in life, who through
the sheer force of their personality manage to get ladies rich and poor.

Through lies and tricks. . . . .
They catch up later and sometimes puts the relationship into jeopardy.
This is anutha factor why married women sometimes cheat cos they belatedly realised they have walked into the wrong marriages. grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

love or not, my eye dey open like never before. Cant marry an academic failure, cant marry a poor chic, cant marry one who cant speak english well, wont marry one with no future prospects, cant marry a sloppy chic, cant marry one without decent manners . . .

If that makes me a bad fellow no problem, at least i will be enjoying my marriage no?

Marriage is 5% love, 95% reality.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2008
davidylan:

love or not, my eye dey open like never before. Cant marry an academic failure, can't marry a poor chic, can't marry one who can't speak english well, wont marry one with no future prospects, can't marry a sloppy chic, can't marry one without decent manners . . .

If that makes me a bad fellow no problem, at least i will be enjoying my marriage no?

Flesh and blood did not reveal these things to you.
Don't mind these people lying through their gapped teeth
Even the 5% love sef is based on reality.
Without reality,there is no love.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

Through lies and tricks. . . . .
They catch up later and sometimes puts the relationship into jeopardy.
This is anutha factor why married women sometimes cheat because they belatedly realised they have walked into the wrong marriages. grin

Are you trying to tell me, you actually tell all the home truths to a lady you are chasing? undecided

davidylan:

love or not, my eye dey open like never before. Cant marry an academic failure, can't marry a poor chic, can't marry one who can't speak english well, wont marry one with no future prospects, can't marry a sloppy chic, can't marry one without decent manners . . .

It seems I am the only one with an infatuation for those Iya Alata's, those ones wey their yansh dey move in rythm
with their wares.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2008
True love has no Price Tag, Once the girl leaves the carpenter for the rich man, its no more love, because there is no guarantee that she will not go for a richer man. Celien dion siad, LOVE DOES NOT THINK TWICE, IT CAN COME ALL AT ONCE. you dont love with ur head u love with ur heart. Why do u think they say, ONLY FOOLS FALL IN LOVE, because when ur in love u do foolish things.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 12:57am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

Are you trying to tell me, you actually tell all the home truths to a lady you are chasing? undecided

The only thing i hide is ma sexcapades.
Every other thing is the gospel TRUTH.

mekaboy:

True love has no Price Tag, Once the girl leaves the carpenter for the rich man, its no more love, because there is no guarantee that she will not go for a richer man. Celien dion siad, LOVE DOES NOT THINK TWICE, IT CAN COME ALL AT ONCE. you don't love with your head u love with your heart. Why do u think they say, ONLY FOOLS FALL IN LOVE, because when your in love u do foolish things.

If Celine Dion experiences 1% of the abject poverty in Nigeria, she would change her ideologies.
In this modern era, money answereth all.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2008
davidylan:

hmmm, i have problem with the highlighted area. i feel a marriage is 25% spiritual, 25%, love, 25% romance, 25% substance.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

True love has no Price Tag, Once the girl leaves the carpenter for the rich man, its no more love, because there is no guarantee that she will not go for a richer man. Celien dion siad, LOVE DOES NOT THINK TWICE, IT CAN COME ALL AT ONCE. you don't love with your head u love with your heart. Why do u think they say, ONLY FOOLS FALL IN LOVE, because when your in love u do foolish things.

and there is no guarantee the rich man will not go for a poorer girl.
What are you saying?

Yes we do foolish things when we're in love that has nothing to do with finances.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

If Celine Dion experiences 1% of the abject poverty in Nigeria, she would change her ideologies.
In this modern era, money answereth all.

Even the celine dion nwa left her impoverished home where her parents with 12 children lived in a "see me I see you" and married her music manager.So what is she rapping about now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Black American Women Difficult? / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.