Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? (8468 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2008
Queenisha:

Even the celine dion nwa left her impoverished home where her parents and 12 children lived in a "see me I see you" and married her music manager.So what is she rapping about now?

E no mean say every lady wey dey im condition dey marry im music manager. . . . . .
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by eldee(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

If Celine Dion experiences 1% of the abject poverty in Nigeria, she would change her ideologies.
In this modern era, money answereth all.
Now comes the question, which is more powerful?
The wealth of the guy? or the poverty the girl grew up wiv?

onyinye2:

hmmm, i have problem with the highlighted area. i feel a marriage is 25% spiritual, 25%, love, 25% romance, 25% substance.
Yeah we know you went to that marriage seminar tongue tongue
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2008
eldee:

Yeah we know you went to that marriage seminar tongue tongue

ha ha ha, very funny tongue but i never went to no marriage seminar when im not even married.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2008
If you can not die for what u believe in, you can not live for it. Have u people forgoten about romeo and juliet? i believe most of u have watched titanic, do u see the real love of a rich girl and poor guy. but its hard for a poor girl to love genuinely. lol grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

hmmm, i have problem with the highlighted area. i feel a marriage is 25% spiritual, 25%, love, 25% romance, 25% substance.

I'm talking of what it actually takes to decide you want to marry that girl . . . love is a mere 5% of the so many things you need to take into consideration before deciding this is the woman u want to spend the rest of ur life with.

Spirituality, compatibility, family, friends, behaviour are all part of the remaining 95%. Romance keeps the flame of marriage burning . . . if u're both financially incompatible it can only burn for so long.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2008
eldee:

The wealth of the guy? or the poverty the girl grew up with?

I wonder!
didn't she see those roadside tambourine players in Quebec ?
The girl had been eating plain dumplings and drinking pure water since childhood and saw an opportunity to help her family move out of  the Ojota of Quebec
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Queenisha: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

If you can not die for what u believe in, you can not live for it. Have u people forgoten about romeo and juliet? i believe most of u have watched titanic, do u see the real love of a rich girl and poor guy. but its hard for a poor girl to love genuinely. lol grin

and what happened later?
They died
Isn't that enough warning? grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

If she truly loved him, she shoulda died in the water with him!!!
Love me bloody foot!!!
Didn't she re-marry when she got to NY??

eldee:

The wealth of the guy? or the poverty the girl grew up with?

Of course, the wealth of the guy is 100% more powerful.
A gal that grew up with poverty wants to leave that bracket and sit on top of the rich echelon.
The goal is to ENSURE her kids don't experience what she has been through so her eyes are BLOOD SHOT. grin cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

oh brotha, dont hold your breath. those are just two biased movies that you choose just to make you look like you right when you and i both know there are plenty of movies when a poor girl marries a rich man. ever heard of Cinderella??
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

If she truly loved him, she shoulda died in the water with him!!!
Love me bloody foot!!!
Didn't she re-marry when she got to NY??

I should have known you were the kinda chap who would let your lady roast in the face of danger. . . . . , . .

News Flash man. . . .It is our fate as men, We are fated to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2008
Well love should not be based on what u will get in return, Love should not be based on comfort. you can only see true love in hardship.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

I should have known you were the kind of chap who would let your lady roast in the face of danger. . . . . , . .

News Flash man. . . .It is our fate as men, We are fated to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Eyyaaahhhh  cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

I should have known you were the kind of chap who would let your lady roast in the face of danger. . . . . , . .

Doyin, True love is living together and dying together. . . .
Bonnie n Clyde died together. . . . .
Now, thats true love and they should be role models for love wannabes if u ignore the fact that they were career criminals. grin angry
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:17am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

Well love should not be based on what u will get in return, Love should not be based on comfort. you can only see true love in hardship.

there is some truth in that some what of a liable response. hardship those make the love between two stronger. if the love of two people can withstand the sorrows of life then that love is true. but love should also be about comfort. if im in love with the person im with then i there to be some comfort. i dont want to have to suffer the whole time. what kind of relationship is that.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by kingdong(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

Oga faith yur fate alone abeg. U r OYO.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

there is some truth in that some what of a liable response. hardship those make the love between two stronger. if the love of two people can withstand the sorrows of life then that love is true. but love should also be about comfort. if im in love with the person im with then i there to be some comfort. i don't want to have to suffer the whole time. what kind of relationship is that.

heheh what's comfort when you can always eat "love"? cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2008
stillwater:

Eyyaaahhhh  cheesy

Eeeeeyah nothing. . . . .I take my job as a man seriously cool cool

And I see it as the highest honour when a man puts his life on the line to protect his woman
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2008
if a rich girl tells a a guy she loves him, you can be 90% sure its true, because there is little or no reason to lie, but if s poor girl says she loves you, wait till she has a taste of the other part of life and see if she will still love you .
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:26am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

if a rich girl tells a a guy she loves him, you can be 90% sure its true, because there is little or no reason to lie, but if s poor girl says she loves you, wait till she has a taste of the other part of life and see if she will still love you .

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's no brainer. . . . .A poor gurl wants to enjoy LIFE.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

mayne i wish you would come to the states. it will be a eye opener. you think because a girl is rich she no longer sees men as an opportunity, then you got a lot of experiencing to do. mayne the girls will eat up your ATM card faster than you post your radical responses.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

And I see it as the highest honour when a man puts his life on the line to protect his woman

Awwwwww cheesy
Some big rats think otherwise cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

mayne i wish you would come to the states. it will be a eye opener. you think because a girl is rich she no longer sees men as an opportunity, then you got a lot of experiencing to do. mayne the girls will eat up your ATM card faster than you post your radical responses.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Take it easy on Mekaboy!!!!!

doyin13:

Superman, Doyin. cool cool cool
Bloody liar. . . . .You are the 1st to jump when disaster strikes.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 1:30am On Jul 07, 2008
for me i will take the i love u i get from a wealthy girl more serious than the one from a poor girl.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by eldee(m): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

What of me that wants to live only to protect the rest of my family grin grin
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

for me i will take the i love u i get from a wealthy girl more serious than the one from a poor girl.

It seems u are not telling us the whole STORY. . .
Fess up, did a poor girl ditch you for a rich geezer?? cheesy cool

eldee:

I hope Osama is reading this. . . . .
You are a suicide bomber material. cool tongue
Afterall, your ideology is: Live And Let Die. tongue tongue
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

oh i wish you would come to the states. ha ha ha, some of these woman you see as sincere will leave you hand cuffed to a bed, broke and alone cheesy
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by mekaboy(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2008
The truth is that love cannot be bought by money, how can a rich guy u meet in just a few days, destroy the love u claim to share with this guy for years? men money is becoming more powerful by the day.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by doyin13(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2008
Hannibal:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Take it easy on Mekaboy!!!!!

Superman, Doyin. cool cool cool
Bloody liar. . . . .You are the 1st to jump when disaster strikes.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself bro. . . . . .

eldee:

Well, I am sure your lady calls you daddy tongue
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by TheSly: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

Trust me. . . .I was far asleep when my PC alerted me that some krauts have been spewed! cheesy
Put ma life on line for a woman. . . . .? ? ? Ever heard of this Yoruba line??
Eni ti o ba ti ori ele kan ku . . . . . . . . Igba a gun ori e. . . cheesy

Sorry i can't even risk a scratch for no woman. . . .
Thats me . . . .The realest legend alive!. . . . . cool
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by onyinye2(f): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

ahh that is really romantic. don't know many guys who would do that.

@ The Sly

you wouldnt even defend your woman's honor?? not a true man.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Hannibal: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

The truth is that love cannot be bought by money, how can a rich guy u meet in just a few days, destroy the love u claim to share with this guy for years? men money is becoming more powerful by the day.

Money has always been POWERFUL . . . . . and YES, it answereth everything.
Every poor gurl has a price, Any geezer ready to match her conditions would walk away with her even if she is in a 200 year-old relationship.

doyin13:

I wouldn't be able to live with myself bro. . . . . .

You of all PIMPS. . . . .
I am sure you would humping anutha chic before her funeral. tongue cool

@ The SLY,

Doyin is just fooling around. . . . .I know him very well.
He is a randy billy goat.
Re: Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2008
The Sly:

Trust me. . . .I was far asleep when my PC alerted me that some krauts have been spewed! cheesy
Put ma life on line for a woman. . . . .? ? ? Ever heard of this Yoruba line??
Eni ti o ba ti ori ele kan kuIgba a gun ori e. . .

Sorry i can't even risk a scratch for no woman. . . .
Thats me . . . .The realest legend alive!. . . . . cool

I don't know about life but when u're in love you will give everything humanly possible to protect her.
haha when i was a teen too i thought i'd never risk scratch for a woman . . . a few yrs later my worldview had changed. I once gave my gf then my entire budget for my final yr project because she wanted something badly and her parents wouldnt give her. You just cant say no bro . . . not for a woman u love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.