Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nba Season '08/09 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Season '08/09 (71352 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / NBA Season 2010/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2008
name your top 3
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2008
BOSH
KG
D. HOWARD
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

The Warriors then were a very different team then now.

of course because a one dimensional 8 seed usually beats a 1 seed in less than 7 games.  

A-40:

No mind am  grin ;DYou are just a hater Dirk is one of the top 3 big men in the game right now

my man, stay off the palm wine.  where did dwight howard, stoudamire, tim duncan, chris bosh, kevin garnett disappear to?

call me an hater but dirk doesn't play big.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2008
bawomolo:

my man, stay off the palm wine.  where did dwight howard, stoudamire, tim duncan, chris bosh, kevin garnett disappear to?

call me an hater but dirk doesn't play big.  
Keep sipping your haterade juice shey you hear?Chris Bosh is not capable of shining Dirk's shoes neither is Dwight Howard or Amare Stoudamire the only comparisons that i can accept is Tim Duncan of course and K.G which is debatable sef he has Paul Pierce and Ray Allen to back him up.Dirk is top-notch take it or leave it 7 time All-Star appearances and 1 time League MVP its not beans

Kai i never see this kind 7 footer before wey dey shoot Free throw and Handle rock like PG wey be one of the highest scorers for league i am a Nowitzness

Dirk is one of The premier players in this league take it or have a coke and a smile and leave it
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2008
A-40:

Keep sipping your haterade juice shey you hear?Chris Bosh is not capable of shining Dirk's shoes neither is Dwight Howard or Amare Stoudamire the only comparisons that i can accept is Tim Duncan of course and K.G which is debatable sef he has Paul Pierce and Ray Allen to back him up.Dirk is top-notch take it or leave it

i'm i reading this right, dwight howard is no match for nowinzki? abegi, dwight howard is up there him with a better post presence.  nowitzki is a small forward in a power forward's body.  KG was balling in Minnesota so now who dey hate  grin.  does dirk even play defence up to the level of kg or howard?

let me refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7cG9NrfhM0
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2008
Shyte happens but till Dwight Howard makes it past Detroit please don't compare him to Dirk i don't do too much youtube i deal with cold hard facts Mon Frere even Roberto Baggio that dragged Italy to the world cup final went on to miss the deciding penalty so what are you on?
Dude he even had 29 points on the night? greater players have choked in Finals i.e Kobe Bryant but that doesn't mean you should compare upstarts like Howard to him your second comparison does not make any sense Dwight Howard is built like a centaur how won't he have a stronger inside presence
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2008
A-40:

Shyte happens but till Dwight Howard makes it past Detroit please don't compare him to Dirk i don't do too much youtube i deal with cold hard facts Mon Frere even Roberto Baggio that dragged Italy to the world cup final went on to miss the deciding penalty so what are you on?
Dude he even had 29 points on the night? greater players have choked in Finals i.e Kobe Bryant but that doesn't mean you should compare upstarts like Howard to him your second comparison does not make any sense Dwight Howard is built like a centaur how won't he have a stronger inside presence

why does a 7 footer play like a marshmallow small forward. that's a mystery that hasn't been solved yet. dwight howard came to the league has a somalian body double but look at him now playing like a big man under the coaching of ewing. shyt happens but it becomes a pattern when it happens regularly. again i don't see nowinzki hustling on defense like KG,howard or tim duncan. cold hard facts is that nowinzki is a regular season wonder.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2008
bawomolo:

why does a 7 footer play like a marshmallow small forward. that's a mystery that hasn't been solved yet. dwight howard came to the league has a somalian body double but look at him now playing like a big man under the coaching of ewing. shyt happens but it becomes a pattern when it happens regularly. again i don't see nowinzki hustling on defense like KG,howard or tim duncan. cold hard facts is that nowinzki is a regular season wonder.
Are you a clown? don't you watch European Basketball can you compare the build of Howard to Dirk's? Dirk does his defensive bit and be honest Dwight Howard only started playing D this season
You must have been hiding under a rock when he dumped 50 points on Phoenix in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals abi?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 4:07am On Dec 06, 2008
right now, dwight howard is on top of dirk talkin bout big men, howard dominates both ends of the court and are u doubting KG?, don't let people hear abeg, KG will teach dirk A-Z about defendin, that should not even be argued at all at all. . . .but u can't put bosh over dirk yet

all of a sudden this lakers now like risky end games. . . .2 pts win tonight when they were leading with as much as 30 in d same 4th qquarter, can't they see as cavs and celts are playin stifling defence with good offense even as lebron is chillin on d bench, they gats to build d fear and swagga now. . .see as cavs and celts taught pacers(that beat lakers) some serious lessons

23reb21pts for howard, thats like sayin[b] i'm everywhere [/b]
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2008
lai-lai:

right now, dwight howard is on top of dirk talkin bout big men, howard dominates both ends of the court and are u doubting KG?, don't let people hear abeg, KG will teach dirk A-Z about defendin, that should not even be argued at all at all. . . .but u can't put bosh over dirk yet

all of a sudden this lakers now like risky end games. . . .2 pts win tonight when they were leading with as much as 30 in d same 4th qquarter, can't they see as cavs and celts are playin stifling defence with good offense even as lebron is chillin on d bench, they gats to build d fear and swagga now. . .

23reb21pts for howard, thats like sayin[b] i'm everywhere [/b]
Well we are waiting for him to win his first League MVP when he does that you can rate him over Dirk.I ain't doubting K.G but he had two other all-stars on his team his ring is the only thing he has over Dirk i have never argued that Dirk is the best defensive player sef but i damn sure know he is better offensively than K.G or Dwight Howard
bawomolo dey mention Chris Bosh haha Chris freaking Bosh shocked shocked thats like comparing Zach Randolph to Tim Duncan absolute Ludacris grin grin

As for your lead men thats basketball the larger your lead the easier it is to get complacent but the fact that it was against a shyte Wizard team without Arenas gives room for concern remember Game 4 of the Finals last year when y'all threw a huge lead away
Walahi is it just me or are the Cavs the only hope of ending the Celts reign in the East
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2008
A-40:

Are you a clown? don't you watch European Basketball can you compare the build of Howard to Dirk's? Dirk does his defensive bit and be honest Dwight Howard only started playing D this season
You must have been hiding under a rock when he dumped 50 points on
Phoenix in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals abi?

see this wayo man  grin.  how does dirk do his defensive bit. at 7 foot he should be better defensively than the likes of marcus camby, ben wallace.  hasheem thabeet of uconn is an example of how a real big man should play defense.  

no offense but has any one had trouble putting up points against the phoenix suns.  Superman is improving while dirk has reached his peak (he won't get much better).    

you have a hard time justifying how dirk belongs in the same league as kg or tim duncan. you should compare dirk to david west of new orleans and not the big fundamental.   plain disrespectful  grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 4:37am On Dec 06, 2008
lol, bosh is averaging 26 and 10 while dirk averages 25 and 9. now tell me how both aren't comparable. both have similar assist stats so in what way is nowinzki superior to chris bosh based on offensive statistics.  don't let the world hear this o  cheesy
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2008
nowitzki is nowhere near KG, please. . . .KG won the mvp in 2003/2004 with a less impressive supportin cast than dirk had when he won his at minnesota, only a shaq-kobe legacy held them back,  . . . just check out KGs feats before u bring dirk close to him, they aint close at all, it is also worth remeberin that dirk choked on his team against an 8th seed in his supposedly best season

this cavs and celts defence can be so suffocating, i wonder what will be the overall points total of their match-ups
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by omitutu: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2008
Come on guys. . . . .

Why y'all dissing Dirk like this.

I will take Nowitzki over Howard, for now that is. Howard is a
better defender, yes, but his advantage on defence cannot
make up for the advantage Dirk has on offence.

Unlike Rasheed for example, Dirk has a legit inside outside game.
Drive past a big man, or post up against smaller guys.

Howard's offensive game can be downright ugly, as the Pistons showed
in the playoffs last season. His hook shots have no polish, and he wasn't
even able to dominate Jason Maxiell shocked shocked who is almost 5 inches shorter.

Compared with KG, well, I don't think any team would go wrong having either
of the two, although KG would prolly be my choice for his defence, and they are
places on the floor where he is money on the offense.

Chris Bosh, I am liking the more. But he is not the threat from the outside that Dirk
is, neither is he that better a defender.

I mean we could go on and on, but to say Dirk is shyte is far far from the truth.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
@bawomolo
How many European ballers could defend?was it Divac? can Okur defend? Gasol? Parker? we all know defense is not the strong point of European ballers and if you don't know that then you obviously just started watching ball and now going back to that the entire Dallas franchise was not exactly known for defense till Avery Johnson came to town at a point they where called the Allas Mavericks notice the omission of the D you can't sit there and tell me Dirk's defensive ability has not improved since Avery coached the Mavs

Name 3 players that have dumped 50 on Phoenix in the last 4 years??

I never compared Dirk to Duncan but i can compare him to K.G and please you have yarned enough dust for one day now you are comparing Dirk to David West its obvious you just started watching Basketball

Superman my ass!! let Mr Howard go Superman on Detroit make i see yeye  grin grin

lai-lai:

nowitzki is nowhere near KG, please. . . .KG won the mvp in 2003/2004 with a less impressive supportin cast than dirk had when he won his at minnesota, only a shaq-kobe legacy held them back,  . . . just check out KGs feats before u bring dirk close to him, they aint close at all, it is also worth remeberin that dirk choked on his team against an 8th seed in his supposedly best season

this cavs and celts defence can be so suffocating, i wonder what will be the overall points total of their match-ups
I don't think you know what you are saying at all!! K.G had a less impressive supporting cast? i laugh in Portuguese are you talking of a team that had Sam Cassell (won the championship back to back with Houston) and Latrell Sprewell at the peak of their powers both guys averaged almost 20 points per game that season.I repeat the ring he won last season is the only thing he has over Dirk

omi tutu:

Come on guys. . . . .

Why y'all dissing Dirk like this.

I will take Nowitzki over Howard, for now that is. Howard is a
better defender, yes, but his advantage on defence cannot
make up for the advantage Dirk has on offence.

Unlike Rasheed for example, Dirk has a legit inside outside game.
Drive past a big man, or post up against smaller guys.

Howard's offensive game can be downright ugly, as the Pistons showed
in the playoffs last season. His hook shots have no polish, and he wasn't
even able to dominate Jason Maxiell  shocked shocked who is almost 5 inches shorter.

Compared with KG, well, I don't think any team would go wrong having either
of the two, although KG would prolly be my choice for his defence, and they are
places on the floor where he is money on the offense.

Chris Bosh, I am liking the more. But he is not the threat from the outside that Dirk
is, neither is he that better a defender.

I mean we could go on and on, but to say Dirk is shyte is far far from the truth.
No mind them jare comparing upstarts like Howard,Bosh and Stoudemire to Dirk only God knows when they started watching their basketball a Stoudemire that cannot lead the star studded Suns past the Spurs if all the Spurs players where on wheel chairs is who they are comparing to Nowitzki,Dirk is an all-rounder Free throw's,3 pt shooting,Driving to the hoop Dirk ain't your average PF

All you peeps talking down on Dirk need to go watch Game 7 of the Western Conference Semi Finals against the Spurs @ San Antonio
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2008
i'll take howard over dirk RIGHT NOW, that was what i said b4 and thats what i still stand by. . . .
and KG over dirk before, now and in the future
we'll see who was (happier with that careers) and more successful in 15 years time, hit me up then to resume part 2 of d argument . . .

but in my nba video games, i love dirk. . . so reliable, lol
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
No mind them jare comparing upstarts like Howard,Bosh and Stoudemire to Dirk only God knows when they started watching their basketball a Stoudemire that cannot lead the star studded Suns past the Spurs if all the Spurs players where on wheel chairs is who they are comparing to Nowitzki,Dirk is an all-rounder Free throw's,3 pt shooting,Driving to the hoop Dirk ain't your average PF

na wa o, wasn't amare suspended for the decisive game in the spurs series.  your wayo again  cheesy.  european big men are soft except for a few of them. they have no excuse for lousy defense and over dependence on the 3pt shot. ak-47 is an exception who has gotten over his slump.  dirk isn't your average PF but he doesn't belong in the elite.

I never compared Dirk to Duncan but i can compare him to K.G and please you have yarned enough dust for one day now you are comparing Dirk to David West its obvious you just started watching Basketball

gold dust has value grin, let's even go further. dirk is in the league of josh smith, al horford and not the big boys grin grin.

you are right about howard lacking range, he can't shoot free throws either.   dirk isn't crap but he has obviously peaked in his career.  howard is going up. dirk is what he is at this point. i would take a promising player in howard.  the mavericks,suns, kings never won a ship with great offense so howard is a better option.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2008
lai-lai:

i'll take howard over dirk RIGHT NOW, that was what i said before and thats what i still stand by. . . .
and KG over dirk before, now and in the future
we'll see who was (happier with that careers) and more successful in 15 years time, hit me up then to resume part 2 of d argument . . .

but in my nba video games, i love dirk. . . so reliable, lol
Yes that is your opinion i ain't sweating you on that at all but as far as i am concerned till he wins the League MVP and drags his lightweight Magic past Detroit and into a Conference Finals not to talk of an NBA Finals like Lebron he is no superman and can in no way be compared to Dirk for all we know there is no guarantee he would be as good in the next 3 or 4 seasons as he is now consistency is the key here
As for your argument on K.G have you realized that your earlier claim that he had less to work with at Minnesota was a total fallacy grin grin K.G has been very lucky to end up in a team like the Celts who had pieces like Pierce and Allen that could complete the puzzle argue from now till next year all Dirk needs is a ring to be at par with K.G

bawomolo:

na wa o, wasn't amare suspended for the decisive game in the spurs series.  your wayo again  cheesy.  european big men are soft except for a few of them. they have no excuse for lousy defense and over dependence on the 3pt shot. ak-47 is an exception who has gotten over his slump.  dirk isn't your average PF but he doesn't belong in the elite.
Are you high on la-la? what happened to Amare in last seasons playoff series? how about 04-05 Conference Finals damn he has not even managed to drag the series to 7 games before so quit comparing him to Warriors like Dirk.Dirk is in the elite only Duncan can be rated as a better PF in the West

bawomolo:

gold dust has value grin, let's even go further. dirk is in the league of josh smith, al horford and not the big boys grin grin.
Try your luck at analysing comedy its obvious Basketball is not your field lol you don't even have any points to push anymore

bawomolo:

you are right about howard lacking range, he can't shoot free throws either.   dirk isn't crap but he has obviously peaked in his career.  howard is going up. dirk is what he is at this point. i would take a promising player in howard.  the mavericks,suns, kings never won a ship with great offense so howard is a better option.
Dirk is still at his peak! unless you have been watching WNBA grin grin a decent PG and a Center is all he needs enough of this your Howard bull crap he wouldn't survive Lebron and the Cavs not to talk of the Celtics he is not all that
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2008
I bet you Mark Cuban and the rest Dallas would not mind giving up Dirk Dirk for Howard.
Dirk Dirk is not a champion he has not proven himself worthy of one in the past.

Howard has almost single handedly made the magic a eastern champion contender
(all though we all know that Boston will go all the way)

Hey who here thinks that Iverson is going to dismantle the Detroit chemistry?
I don't know what Detroit was thinking when they traded away a Champion like Billups?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

I bet you Mark Cuban and the rest Dallas would not mind giving up Dirk Dirk for Howard.
Dirk Dirk is not a champion he has not proven himself worthy of one in the past.

Hey who here thinks that Iverson is going to dismantle the Detroit chemistry?
I don't know what Detroit was thinking when they traded away a Champion like Billups?
Do you watch your basketball via Al-Jazeera so its Howard that has proven himself as a champion abi? i have heard! anyone that watched that Final in 06 would tell you that generous officiating and ill luck mixed with some poor calls remember Josh Howard's blunder in game 5? was what cost us the championship Howard has not done squat to be mentioned in the same breath as Dirk

JosBoy4Lif:

Are you kidding me shocked shocked single handedly ko single leggedly ni!! i am sure you don't know they have solid players like Turkoglu and Rashad Lewis in their roster
Orlando ain't legit they still have the Celts,Cavs and the Pistons ahead of them in the East they ain't contending nothing they are too light-weight
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2008
A-40:

Do you watch your basketball via Al-Jazeera so its Howard that has proven himself as a champion abi? i have heard! anyone that watched that Final in 06 would tell you that generous officiating and ill luck mixed with some poor calls remember Josh Howard's blunder in game 5? was what cost us the championship Howard has not done squat to be mentioned in the same breath as Dirk
Are you kidding me shocked shocked single handedly ko single leggedly ni!! i am sure you don't know they have solid players like Turkoglu and Rashad Lewis in their roster
Orlando ain't legit they still have the Celts,Cavs and the Pistons ahead of them in the East they ain't contending nothing they are too light-weight

And I bet Dallas is contending in the West for you? Fat Chance.
The Magic have a better chance at post-season play than Dallas.

You guys traded of Devin Harris for Kidd and it has no reaped any rewards.
High-powered offense will get you to the play-offs, but it wont do you squat once your there.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2008
a-40 you are in denial my man.  you know damn well most teams in the league would die to have dwight howard.  dirk is not part of the elite, who is deceiving you. stay of mark cuban's blog bro  cheesy

the magic is a marginal team without howard.  i believe would improve to become a dominant big man, someone dirk would never be.  dirk is not that good of a passer compared to lamar odom or chris webber
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 2:01am On Dec 07, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

And I bet Dallas is contending in the West for you? Fat Chance.
The Magic have a better chance at post-season play than Dallas.

You guys traded of Devin Harris for Kidd and it has no reaped any rewards.
High-powered offense will get you to the play-offs, but it wont do you squat once your there.
The West is only about the Lakers and the others right now i don't see any team pushing them off the top of the hill same way as i don't see your Magic going past 4th seed and losing to Boston in the Eastern Conference Semis the Magic have no chance against the Celts,Cavs and Pistons.Gba be!!

I agree with your second point i think the Mavs made a stupid move by trading a washed up PG like Kidd for Devin Harris that could still give us offense and was improving on his D i have said it that Dirk would thrive with a better PG and Center

Tell that to your Orlando Magic

bawomolo:

a-40 you are in denial my man.  you know damn well most teams in the league would die to have dwight howard.  dirk is not part of the elite, who is deceiving you. stay of mark cuban's blog bro  cheesy

the magic is a marginal team without howard.  i believe would improve to become a dominant big man, someone dirk would never be.  dirk is not that good of a passer compared to lamar odom or chris webber
Lamar Odom? Chris Webber? what is fantastic about their passing this your name calling is bordering on straight up ridiculous when you are tired of clowning please tell me

People would want Dwight Howard for obvious reasons he is younger and is assumed to have more left in the tank than Dirk which is true barring injuries or anything but on current achievements so far Dirk is an elite 7 All stars and 1 League MVP no be beans i have told you when Howard achieves that get back to me
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 2:55am On Dec 07, 2008
sharrap. lamar odom has been considered a point forward along the likes of chris webber and scottie pippen. who says superman won't have such amount of all-stars after 10years in the league. you still haven't explained how dirk get's outrebounded by smaller guys.

anyway on a lighter side, derrick rose for president grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2008
bawomolo:

sharrap. lamar odom has been considered a point forward along the likes of chris webber and scottie pippen. who says superman won't have such amount of all-stars after 10years in the league. you still haven't explained how dirk get's outrebounded by smaller guys.

anyway on a lighter side, derrick rose for president grin
End of argument!! what really is your point i think we should end this before you compare Michael Olowokandi to Dirk these your comparisons are simply outlandish
We shall wait till he amasses that total then you can compare i told you the J.J Barea incident happened just once how else can i say it i don't speak no other languages tongue
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2008
u guys are stil on this dirk guylets argue about somebody else abeg

cavs hav don it again holdin Charlotte to 74 pts, yesterday james held granger to 4 points, today wallace to 1 point. . . this defence is getting to much abeg
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by omitutu: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2008
lai lai. . . . its true oo

this stifling defence makes for poor TV and at a time when
teams like the bobcats and grizzlies are finding it difficult to
fill seats.

At least the Lakers are scoring and giving points away. There is hope

lol @bawo

u just wan humiliate Dirk sha.

Like I said before, Dwight Howard is panya on offense.
He is hardly better than Andrew Bynum in my opinion tongue tongue
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2008
dont mind those cavs, all they like is to be embarassing opponents star players. . . .lol
soon, somebody will score 30 points only

now, phil jackson is aware that d second unit cant be playin most part of the fourth quarter in away games. . . no team is palasa(unless thunder f course)
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2008
can pacers pull off the upset against celts

celts 78-pacers 81, 4th quarter about to start
pacers do a good job of stayin with the elite teams even if they end up losing this one, if they could jst stay with the rest. . . .
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:54am On Dec 08, 2008
What the hell is going on with the raptors they drop their last three straight. Today's loss against Portland was a heart breaker.
(Oden is such an unpolished player, but Portland looks good and I don't how?)
On a lighter note I see the Cav's giving a run against Boston in the east.

I think Detroit will fall off by mid-season. Allan Iverson is too individualistic for the Pistons system of play.
I am still a firm believer that OJ Mayo will be MVP because he takes 20 shots a night, and plays for a depleted roster.

But I am starting to be a Derrick Rose fan too. The man is lightning quick, up there with the likes of TJ Ford and Iverson.
I am surprised that New Jersey is above .500 . I thought they were on crack when they traded away Jefferson for Yi. Harris is killing it for them though.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by WadeFTW: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
DWYANE WADE AND DWIGHT HOWARD ARE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AND DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR CANDIDATES

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/awards?page=awards-081202
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2008
@omi tutu
Of course Howard is panya on offense  grin grin so is Jason Kidd with each Mavs game i watch with regret each time i remember Devin Harris is putting up MVP numbers with the Nets

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Reply)

Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.