Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nba Season '08/09 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Season '08/09 (70927 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / NBA Season 2010/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Season '08/09 by gabelogan(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2008
knicks all the way baby!!!
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2008
you do realize chris duhon is your starting PG right??
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by gabelogan(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

you do realize chris duhon is your starting PG right??

thats what people are speculating, but i'd prefer steph.

steph is still a monster!!
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2008
gabe_logan:

thats what people are speculating, but i'D prefer steph.

steph is still a monster!!

steph is a fantasy basketball monster, on the court he is nothing but a ball hogger. has eddy curry solved his rebounding problems, is zach randolph going to average more than one block a game?? it's hilarious how a guy that was 3rd string in chicago becomes a starter for the knicks. so what's up with jerome james grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2008
@gabe_logan
Have you gone loco? why are you desecrating this thread with the names of your shitty Knicks i have told you those guys are not better than Dodan Warriors grin.Winning 30 games should be your target this season
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2008
First and foremost, my babies won their first game! GO HORNETS! kiss kiss kiss
I can't believe Cavaliers lost their game today. That's just not right.
For Monday's game - Heat lost their game?

Anyway, anyone watching Jazz vs. Lakers?
It should be a good season.
Gabe logan - what yeye houston? better pray they win properly this season.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JeSoul(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
J-girl,
its preseason, none of those wins or losses matter smiley.

Gabe,
you should listen to the prophet A-40 and stop 'desecrating' the thread with Knicks pictures smiley.

A-40,
don't you think you're being a little too generous there? Knicks win 30 games? smiley I have them somewhere in the mid-low 20's grin

bawomolo:

steph is a fantasy basketball monster, on the court he is nothing but a ball hogger. has eddy curry solved his rebounding problems, is zach randolph going to average more than one block a game?? it's hilarious how a guy that was 3rd string in chicago becomes a starter for the knicks. so what's up with jerome james grin
hehe . . . true. It appears the bar is set extremely low in NY.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
The Miami Heat will suprise alot of people this year

I predict a 98-0 record. . .

But seriously, I expect us to win at least 45 games this year (barring injury)

Wade will be MVP, Beasley ROY, and will make the semifinals as a 4-6 seed in the east.

My predictions.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
it's hillarious how pat riley tanked last season just to get an high draft pick. the heat would be fine if dwayne wade stays healthy. beasley has character issues though
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Jesoul
Lol i didn't say they where gonna win 30 games i said they should make it their target if they win 25 its still all good don't you think wink?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

it's hillarious how pat riley tanked last season just to get an high draft pick. the heat would be fine if dwayne wade stays healthy. beasley has character issues though

Exactly, what are his character issues?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
Just saw a few clips of my boys in action and i must confess they looked pretty sharp
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2008
JeSoul:

J-girl,
its preseason, none of those wins or losses matter smiley.
I know. . . it's a good preview though. I love it! That they are this versatile in Preseason, I am hoping it's a sign of better things to come. That's where my excitement stems from smiley
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2008
millco88:

Exactly, what are his character issues?

http://sportsbybrooks.com/michael-beasley-just-spent-50000-on-marijuana-19986

there were rumors of him being uncoachable at kansas state. did you see the way OJ mayo embarassed K-state at the NCAA's. i doubt if beasley can turn a team into a winner. we may be looking at the next zach randolph or derrick coleman. and admit that pat riley tanked, shawn marion wasn't that injured.

annyway in derrick rose we trust. grin grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
bawomolo:

http://sportsbybrooks.com/michael-beasley-just-spent-50000-on-marijuana-19986

there were rumors of him being uncoachable at kansas state. did you see the way OJ mayo embarassed K-state at the NCAA's. i doubt if beasley can turn a team into a winner. we may be looking at the next zach randolph or derrick coleman. and admit that pat riley tanked, shawn marion wasn't that injured.

annyway in derrick rose we trust. grin grin

You are an idiot. Frank Martin admit that Beasley was by far the best player hes ever coached on countless interviews by the AP or media. Where do you get your sources from?

Here is one of his quotes on Beasley
"Michael is by far the best teammate I've ever been around,"

And how did Mayo embarrass K-State when K-State ended up winning that game rather handily, 80-67. Quit your lies.

Here is the proof, you liar:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=284000008

Beasley is playing alongside Wade and Marion. That should make his transition to the league very easy as he doesn't have to carry the burden as the go-to guy. Derrick Rose is taking over the reigns of a team that doesn't have a player near the caliber of a Wade or Marion. Futhermore, he is playing perhaps the toughest position to learn in the NBA, the point guard. That just spells disaster.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2008
millco88:

You are an idiot. Frank Martin admit that Beasley was by far the best player hes ever coached on countless interviews by the AP or media. Where do you get your sources from?

Here is one of his quotes on Beasley
"Michael is by far the best teammate I've ever been around,"

And how did Mayo embarrass K-State when K-State ended up winning that game rather handily, 80-67. Quit your lies.

Here is the proof, you liar:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=284000008

Beasley is playing alongside Wade and Marion. That should make his transition to the league very easy as he doesn't have to carry the burden as the go-to guy. Derrick Rose is taking over the reigns of a team that doesn't have a player near the caliber of a Wade or Marion. Futhermore, he is playing perhaps the toughest position to learn in the NBA, the point guard. That just spells disaster.

oops my bad about the USC game, na juju make me say that one. they actually were embarassed by an offensively challenged badger team. go big ten grin

beasley wouldn't have done anything in K-state without walker, other sources have said beasley has character issues. do you expect a coach trying to recruit to blast a player during an interview. his career would prove he is nothing more than a zach randolph. who told u a rookie can't play point guard, chris paul, deron williams etc did well in their rookie season. the PG on your team is marcus banks, now that spells disaster.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
bawomolo:

beasley wouldn't have done anything in K-state without walker, other sources have said beasley has character issues. do you expect a coach trying to recruit to blast a player during an interview. his career would prove he is nothing more than a zach randolph. who told u a rookie can't play point guard, chris paul, deron williams etc did well in their rookie season. the PG on your team is marcus banks, now that spells disaster.

OK buddy, let me dummify things for you, since you lack comprehension skills. Exactly WHAT character issues does he have? Read the question carefully. Give me some examples. Quit letting the media speak on your behalf. Stop justifying Beasleys issues because so-and-so said it. GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES. You continue to compare him to Zach Randolph, yet you can't give me one example of the so-called character issues.

On the second bold. Derrick Rose has potential, but he is still raw offensively. His jumpshot is still suspect and he doesn't have nearly the court vision of both a Deron Williams or Chris Paul. He only seems like a PG, because he is a WILLING passer, but no exceptional court vision. Two different things. He has little range, poor shooting mechanics, and he seems to be injury-proned at already a young age as he gets knee tendinitis on occasions (NOT GOOD). He was only drafted by the Bulls based on athleticism and perception as a hometown hero (hes from Chicago), and also because they believe his weakness can be taught overtime. He has no PG skills right now. Face the facts.

On top of it all, he didn't look all that impressive in the summer league.

And I like how you bash our PG position. MARIO CHALMERS, the same PG that SCHOOLED DERRICK ROSE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, will be given the reigns to start on the Heat sometime during the season.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
Raptors!!! I'm expecting them to go further than last year. Now that the have the addition of J. O'neal man just needs to stay healthy.
And hopefully Bargnani can live up to his billing. We will see,
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2008
millco88:

OK buddy, let me dummify things for you, since you lack comprehension skills. Exactly WHAT character issues does he have? Read the question carefully. Give me some examples. Quit letting the media speak on your behalf. Stop justifying Beasleys issues because so-and-so said it. GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES. You continue to compare him to Zach Randolph, yet you can't give me one example of the so-called character issues.

On the second bold. Derrick Rose has potential, but he is still raw offensively. His jumpshot is still suspect and he doesn't have nearly the court vision of both a Deron Williams or Chris Paul. He only seems like a PG, because he is a WILLING passer, but no exceptional court vision. Two different things. He has little range, poor shooting mechanics, and he seems to be injury-proned at already a young age as he gets knee tendinitis on occasions (NOT GOOD). He was only drafted by the Bulls based on athleticism and perception as a hometown hero (hes from Chicago), and also because they believe his weakness can be taught overtime. He has no PG skills right now. Face the facts.

On top of it all, he didn't look all that impressive in the summer league.

And I like how you bash our PG position. MARIO CHALMERS, the same PG that SCHOOLED DERRICK ROSE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, will be given the reigns to start on the Heat sometime during the season.

lmao how did mario chalmers school derrick rose, you do realize the tigers lost the game due to poor FT in that game. derrick rose was beasting throughout the national championship game. derrick rose and CDR lead memphis to the national championship game.

lol@derrick rose has no PG skills, go and watch his games at Highschool. he did it all at simeon. derrick rose as a freshman is better than chris paul and deron williams as freshmen. he distributed the ball in the early minutes of the game but become the man at the later stages ala isiah thomas. derrick rose is one of the best at driving to the basket. yeah he needs to work on his outside shot but his handle is beautiful, the same can't be said for that bum named eric gordon tongue.

and lol@mario chalmers would start sometime during the season, mario chalmers is nothing more than a jarrett jack. goodluck with marcus banks while the bulls have excess at the guard position. goodluck with blount at center grin

the character issues were he didn't work well in practice and was resistant to coaching, not being able to stay off the blunt for a simple rookie program says something about his thinking. 50,000 dollars on weed when recession dey happen shocked.

read this article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101466.html

michael beasley aka derrick coleman aka zach randolph.

How one of the country's best high school basketball players ended up spending his senior season here at Notre Dame Prep, in a small city 50 miles west of Boston, confounds even Beasley. His high school career -- a six-school, five-state odyssey -- stopped making sense long ago, he said. "I just go from one place to the next," said Beasley, who is from Gaithersburg. "I hardly even think about it."

yeah the i don't care attitude is what u want in a player
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
bawomolo:

the character issues were he didn't work well in practice and was resistant to coaching, not being able to stay off the blunt for a simple rookie program says something about his thinking. 50,000 dollars on weed when recession dey happen shocked.

read this article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101466.html

michael beasley aka derrick coleman aka zach randolph.

How one of the country's best high school basketball players ended up spending his senior season here at Notre Dame Prep, in a small city 50 miles west of Boston, confounds even Beasley. His high school career -- a six-school, five-state odyssey -- stopped making sense long ago, he said. "I just go from one place to the next," said Beasley, who is from Gaithersburg. "I hardly even think about it."

yeah the i don't care attitude is what u want in a player

Nice logic Sherlock. Beasley has been to 6 schools in 4 years. OK, so Beasley was caught at the camp in the room w/ weed and hookers. Again, I ask you (and I beg go check yourself for ADD): Exactly how are those character issues? Has Beasley ever been arrested? Has he ever been caught w/ DUI? Has he been known not to get along w/ teammates or coaches? Most of the things that he does are out of IMMATURITY, which is completely normal for someone is age.

Heck I've cut a girls ponytail in grade school. That is what being a kid is all about. Eventually given his age, he'll grow out of it.

Beasley sounds more like Dennis the Menace than Dennis Rodman to me. Most of the stuff he does are not worth talking of.

Did you know that Kevin Durant has been to 4 schools in HS? Does that mean he has character issues? Hey hypocrite, your own boy Derrick Rose was pulled over and had to appear in court for going over 100 mph on a highway. That is more of an issue than anything Beasley did.

Give me links and references to prove your statement in bold

By the way, are you catching my boy Beasley on ESPN2 right now? Unbelieveable touch.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
bawomolo:

lmao how did mario chalmers school derrick rose, you do realize the tigers lost the game due to poor FT in that game. derrick rose was beasting throughout the national championship game. derrick rose and CDR lead memphis to the national championship game.

lol@derrick rose has no PG skills, go and watch his games at Highschool. he did it all at simeon. derrick rose as a freshman is better than chris paul and deron williams as freshmen. he distributed the ball in the early minutes of the game but become the man at the later stages ala isiah thomas. derrick rose is one of the best at driving to the basket. yeah he needs to work on his outside shot but his handle is beautiful, the same can't be said for that bum named eric gordon tongue.

and lol@mario chalmers would start sometime during the season, mario chalmers is nothing more than a jarrett jack. goodluck with marcus banks while the bulls have excess at the guard position. goodluck with blount at center grin

You dare ask how Chalmers schooled Rose?!?!?!? Did you see when CHALMERS HIT THE CLUTCH 3 IN ROSE FACE to send the game to overtime? Did you miss the lockdown D he gave Rose during the stretches? Did you miss the FT that Rose missed at the most critial part of the game? Nice job Derrick Rose. Guess who was the MVP of the Final Four tournament. MARIO FREAKING CHALMERS If he was the MVP of the whole tournament then he must've been doing something right.

Nuff said. All you do is make excuses for your boy. Rose has no court vision. He can't see the court like a CP3 or a Deron Williams. He gets by through the crazy athleticism, I'll give you that, but very minimal skills.

And that athleticism has taken a toll on his body already at 19. He admits he has to go for constant MRIs on his knees and already sat out games during the summer league b/c of the tendinitis from his knees. I smell bust.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2008
Saw some of the Heat vs Nets game and Dwyane Wade was pretty sizzling if he brings some of his olympic form to the regular season and he can stay clear of injuries then there is hope for the Heat also Beasley was looking very impressive but there are still a few weak points as they don't have a natural post up player and that could be a problem when executing half-court offense

The Raptors made a good move in getting Jermaine the question is can he stay fit? because if he can the Raptors would not just make the playoffs they would also go past the first round with the likes of Bosh and Calderon already there

I can't wait for this season to start its going to be a real hum-dinger i would love to see how Camby would fit into the Clippers
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2008
Exactly how are those character issues?

talk about excuses, why don't you write about smoking weed and hanging out with hookers on your resume and see how many interviews you would get. he was literally chased out of those schools including the notorious factory called oak hills academy

Derrick Rose was pulled over and had to appear in court for going over 100 mph on a highway. That is more of an issue than anything Beasley did.

who said derrick rose was clean, his recruiting by memphis was shady, rose was expected to attend illinois before the boosters got involved. rose isn't dumb enough to take 50,000 dollars worth of kush and whores into a locker room.

millco88:

You dare ask how Chalmers schooled Rose?!?!?!? Did you see when CHALMERS HIT THE CLUTCH 3 IN ROSE FACE to send the game to overtime? Did you miss the lockdown D he gave Rose during the stretches?

lmao one three and somehow chalmers schooled Rose, why wasn't chalmers drafted ahead of mayo, jerryd bayless, eric gordon and derrick rose then? that's right, because he is nothing but average.  derrick rose was balling on the fast break during that game.  the game was lost LATE due to sloppy FT shooting. no analyst would tell u chalmers schooled rose.

By the way, are you catching my boy Beasley on ESPN2 right now? Unbelieveable touch.

it's the preseason, i'm not interested.

Did you miss the FT that Rose missed at the most critial part of the game? Nice job Derrick Rose. Guess who was the MVP of the Final Four tournament. MARIO FREAKING CHALMERS If he was the MVP of the whole tournament then he must've been doing something right.

NBA scouts sure didn't think he was worth a first round pick. wasn't chalmers just a 3rd team all-american or something like that. puhleeze.

Nuff said. All you do is make excuses for your boy. Rose has no court vision. He can't see the court like a CP3 or a Deron Williams. He gets by through the crazy athleticism, I'll give you that, but very minimal skills.

lol,  you don't know what u are talking about.  the same Rose that turned joey dorsey and charles douglas roberts into stars. even robert dozier was getting alley hoops from derrick rose.  derrick rose was averaging career highs during the NCAA's(when it counts). he knows when to distribute and when to shoot.  what's bad with crazy athleticism, wasn't dwayne wade a crazy athlete at marquette. talk about hypocrisy.

And that athleticism has taken a toll on his body already at 19. He admits he has to go for constant MRIs on his knees and already sat out games during the summer league b/c of the tendinitis from his knees. I smell bust.

derrick rose is feeling fine,  in about three season, he would be part of the top tier of point guards. the same can't be said for marcus banks and little mario.   the heats have no depth compared to the bulls. it's the hard truth buddy
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 4:27am On Oct 10, 2008
derrick rose played decently today, he is learning fast. gerald green still exists. i though he and sebastian telfair had gone to europe grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Saw some of the Heat vs Nets game and Dwyane Wade was pretty sizzling if he brings some of his olympic form to the regular season and he can stay clear of injuries then there is hope for the Heat also Beasley was looking very impressive but there are still a few weak points as they don't have a natural post up player and that could be a problem when executing half-court offense

Good analysis there, A-40. At least we have someone here who knows basketball. I would like to shed some light on your comments. The Heat don't necessarily need a post player, rather a defensive big that can alter shots. We already have enough offensive juggernauts in Wade, Beasley, Marion (off the ball) and Haslem. A Dalembert-type player would be ideal to pair up w/ Beasley in the post. Their games would complement each other. It would take the burden off Beasley defensively and let him focus more on the scoring.

The Heat plan on playing small-ball, so get used to the Phoenix, run-n-gun style. Hopefully Zo can come back in time so we wouldn't get killed in the half-court game, like you said. Teams like Detroit LOVE to execute that way.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
bawomolo:

talk about excuses, why don't you write about smoking weed and hanging out with hookers on your resume and see how many interviews you would get. he was literally chased out of those schools including the notorious factory called oak hills academy

who said derrick rose was clean, his recruiting by memphis was shady, rose was expected to attend illinois before the boosters got involved. rose isn't dumb enough to take 50,000 dollars worth of kush and whores into a locker room.

lmao one three and somehow chalmers schooled Rose, why wasn't chalmers drafted ahead of mayo, jerryd bayless, eric gordon and derrick rose then? that's right, because he is nothing but average. derrick rose was balling on the fast break during that game. the game was lost LATE due to sloppy FT shooting. no analyst would tell u chalmers schooled rose.

it's the preseason, i'm not interested.

NBA scouts sure didn't think he was worth a first round pick. wasn't chalmers just a 3rd team all-american or something like that. puhleeze.

lol, you don't know what u are talking about. the same Rose that turned joey dorsey and charles douglas roberts into stars. even robert dozier was getting alley hoops from derrick rose. derrick rose was averaging career highs during the NCAA's(when it counts). he knows when to distribute and when to shoot. what's bad with crazy athleticism, wasn't dwayne wade a crazy athlete at marquette. talk about hypocrisy.

derrick rose is feeling fine, in about three season, he would be part of the top tier of point guards. the same can't be said for marcus banks and little mario. the heats have no depth compared to the bulls. it's the hard truth buddy

I'm done arguing w/ you. It is apparent I am arguing w/ a media-chugging, blind homer that can't think for himself.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
you call udonis haslem an offensive juggernaut. dude you are worse than an homer. anyway get used to mark blount. no depth having ass team cheesy
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2008
bawomolo:

you call udonis haslem an offensive juggernaut. dude you are worse than an homer. anyway get used to mark blount. no depth having ass team cheesy

Strange comment about depth, esp. coming from a Bulls fan. Our depth is better than your starting bigs. Did you happen to catch Beasley torching Noah and Tyrus Thomas, in the summer league? The guy went off for 28 points & 9 boards on your starting bigs in his first ever game at the professional level. They had to put Thomas and Noah on an IV and respirator. They both looked lost guarding Beasley. The same homer that relys on an already broken down Derrick Rose to save this pathetic franchaise. I laugh just looking at your bigs.

Gooden? Noah? Tyrus Thomas

ROFL

Udonis Haslem is more of an offensive threat than any other bigs on your team (LOL).

Once again, Bulls are projected to be in the lottery, while everyone has the Heat making the playoffs.

Keep getting used to the lottery jack. Besides, half of your team were former lottery picks (LMAO).
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by millco88(f): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2008
Gabrielle Union? hmm i hope she can help him focus on his basketball from Starr Jones to Gabrielle Union shocked too bad he had to split with his wife

@millco
When push comes to shove you guys are gonna need a post-player that would run that half-court offense
Run and gun will not always work just ask the Suns they would always have problems when they come across the likes of the Spurs or in your conference the Pistons and Celtics i also think you guys are pretty short on the PG spot but all in all y'all have a good team could use a stronger bench though
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2008
]
DWYANE WADE IS DATING GABRIELLE UNION. WAY TO GO DWYANE!

http://theybf.com/index.php/2008/10/08/ybf-exclusive-dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-make-it-official/

[quote][/quote]

Woooow. . . . .the guy is really into older women. . . . . . . . . shocked
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by davidylan4(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2008
what a doggone shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply)

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.