Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nba Season '08/09 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Season '08/09 (70915 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / NBA Season 2010/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 1:51am On Oct 11, 2008
He is a gigolo lol. but seriously it seems older women is where its at look at the likes of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

Things change quickly though i can remember when he won the Championships i can remember how glowingly he spoke about his wife how things degenerated so quickly has gotta be the 8th wonder
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2008
True dat, with the likes of Demi Moore and co. . . . , shocked shocked

I'll say. . . . .as long as the marriage keeps thriving. . . . . . .

Gabrielle is a wonderful girl, she also has gone through a Divorce. . . . . .

I hope he treats her well. . . . . . .
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

True that, with the likes of Demi Moore and co. . . . , shocked shocked

I'll say. . . . .as long as the marriage keeps thriving. . . . . . .

Gabrielle is a wonderful girl, she also has gone through a Divorce. . . . . .

I hope he treats her well. . . . . . .
I doubt if those guys are going to get married i am not even sure they would last that long i might be wrong but judging from her antecedents its hard to see it last but i don't see why D.Wade would leave his thorough chic for Gabrielle Union it just doesn't add up
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 3:10am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

I doubt if those guys are going to get married i am not even sure they would last that long i might be wrong but judging from her antecedents its hard to see it last but i don't see why D.Wade would leave his thorough chic for Gabrielle Union it just doesn't add up

Yup, what can I tell u, . . . . . . . . . . .its sad . . . .it really is sad,

Me thinks Gaby is headed for da NBA wives Club, . . . . . . . . wink
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Yup, what can I tell u, . . . . . . . . . . .its sad . . . .it really is sad,

Me thinks Gaby is headed for da NBA wives Club, . . . . . . . . wink
Lol did you mean NBA Jumpoff's club grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2008
I see u've got joke thats cool. . . . . . . . . . cheesy

I know she'll be court side cheering her man on tho. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 4:12am On Oct 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

I see u've got joke thats cool. . . . . . . . . . cheesy

I know she'll be court side cheering her man on tho. . . . . . . . . cool
Lol its not easy to date a ball-player grin
It just has its not gonna last written all over it
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Lol its not easy to date a ball-player grin
It just has its not going to last written all over it

I can see where u coming from. . . . . . . . .

But I'm hoping the best for my girl tho. . . . . .

She'll prolly "pop" some babies out for him in a year or two,. . . . . what say u?. . . . . . . . . . . . tongue
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

I can see where u coming from. . . . . . . . .

But I'm hoping the best for my girl tho. . . . . .

She'll prolly "pop" some babies out for him in a year or two,. . . . . what say u?. . . . . . . . . . . . tongue
Don't get it twisted i like Gabrielle too but i got to say it like it is wink

As for popping babies let them go past six months first
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2008
Once again, Bulls are projected to be in the lottery, while everyone has the Heat making the playoffs.

hatorade.  blah blah blah.  we would settle this dispute on the basketball court. derrick rose would be on his way to an HOF career while beasley would be on his way to becoming the next shareef abdul raheem  grin.

congrats to dwayne wade, dude is a baller on and off the court.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by TOYOSI20(f): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Don't get it twisted i like Gabrielle too but i got to say it like it is wink

As for popping babies let them go past six months first

No sweat. . . . .

Six mth's just around the corner. . . . .

Can't wait to say, "I told u so". . . . . .
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

No sweat. . . . .

Six mth's just around the corner. . . . .

Can't wait to say, "I told u so". . . . . .
I can reduce it to 4 months ooh go and ask Starr Jones grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
Dwayne is dating Gabrielle?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm in shock but why should Gabrielle date Star Jone's left-over.

That aside. . . my hornets keep impressing me. I hope they can keep this up this performance up till the end of the season. They were my aspirin for the Saints last year. I'm still hoping I won't need any aspirin but I'll have my complete joy with them now.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Dwayne is dating Gabrielle?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm in shock but why should Gabrielle date Star Jone's left-over.

That aside. . . my hornets keep impressing me. I hope they can keep this up this performance up till the end of the season. They were my aspirin for the Saints last year. I'm still hoping I won't need any aspirin but I'll have my complete joy with them now.
Please believe it.Its just a way of the world lol

Gabrielle ain't that classy i thought you knew
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Please believe it.Its just a way of the world lol

Gabrielle ain't that classy i thought you knew
I will not let you crush my hopes about Gabrielle.
She's one of the best AA actresses ever.
But Dwayne needs to leave her alone and not spoil her for us.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
stop it, gabrielle is no where near been one of the best AA actresses ever. she is just fine on camera
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
bawomolo:

stop it, gabrielle is no where near been one of the best AA actresses ever. she is just fine on camera
Please name 4 AA actresses better than her.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

I will not let you crush my hopes about Gabrielle.
She's one of the best AA actresses ever.
But Dwayne needs to leave her alone and not spoil her for us.
She is not all that jare! she should be thankful she got not just any ball-player but D.Wade
And i agree D.Wade needs to leave her alone and go back to his thorough chic (his wife thats been there from the get go) we all know Gabrielle's history lol

As for best AA actresses well there are very few AA actresses that can act so whats the biggy?

I like Gabrielle Union but she is not an A-lister and you know it
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

She is not all that jare! she should be thankful she got not just any ball-player but D.Wade
And i agree D.Wade needs to leave her alone and go back to his thorough chic (his wife thats been there from the get go) we all know Gabrielle's history lol

As for best AA actresses well there are very few AA actresses that can act so whats the biggy?

I like Gabrielle Union but she is not an A-lister and you know it
I like her too but I cherish her for being one of the few.
She's not that bad. I think she has done an excellent job keeping herself away from the media.
No big scandals or whatnot.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2008
@j-girl
Well i heard she has snagged a few ball playas not too long ago.Chaka Zulu from DTP e.t.c she has been around the block a little but seriously good AA actresses are really hard to find and its pretty suprising knowing the drama queens most of you girls are
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Well i heard she has snagged a few ball playas not too long ago.Chaka Zulu from DTP e.t.c she has been around the block a little but seriously good AA actresses are really hard to find and its pretty suprising knowing the drama queens most of you girls are
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I heard that too but it was a bunch of failed relationships. . . i hope.
What are you attacking us for again?
We're very good drama queens. . . guys are better drama kings.

AA actresses are good and hard to find but somehow, Tyler Perry finds them.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

Please name 4 AA actresses better than her.

sanna lathan, vivica A fox, halle berry, the chick that acted in hustle and flow and baby boy
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2008
bawomolo:

sanna lathan, vivica A fox, halle berry, the chick that acted in hustle and flow and baby boy
Is there a reason you can't remember her name? If it's who I think I'm thinking about, where's Q. Latifah? Where's Nia Long?
Vivica Fox is a good actress but better than Gabrielle? I don't know. She's a good veteran though.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

Is there a reason you can't remember her name? If it's who I think I'm thinking about, where's Q. Latifah? Where's Nia Long?
Vivica Fox is a good actress but better than Gabrielle? I don't know. She's a good veteran though.

she sang the chorus for it's hard out there for a love-vendor, just forgotten her name. Nia long is good too. Queen latifah is trash jare, na dry jokes full her belle. gabrielle union has ways to go. acting in that atrocious eddie murphy movie made her look worse.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I heard that too but it was a bunch of failed relationships. . . i hope.
What are you attacking us for again?
We're very good drama queens. . . guys are better drama kings.

AA actresses are good and hard to find but somehow, Tyler Perry finds them.
Yeah i left out Sanaa Lathan (my baby kiss)
Rosario Dawson

You girls are the drama queens abeg no contest
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2008
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai1gCYmgObXlGDWH5AZ35nSLvLYF?slug=ap-pacers-williams&prov=ap&type=lgns

We just traded Eddie Jones for Shawne Williams don't know if its a good move because this dude started just six games in two seasons

Hopefully we could offload Devean George as well

On to the Warriors i don't know if they made a smart move by suspending Monta Ellis for a whooping 30 games

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-warriors-ellis&prov=ap&type=lgns

Yeah i know they are trying to maintain discipline but after loosing their best player to the Clippers they go on to suspend their second best player for that number of games now this is what i call pressing the self destruct button
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by jgirl3: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai1gCYmgObXlGDWH5AZ35nSLvLYF?slug=ap-pacers-williams&prov=ap&type=lgns

We just traded Eddie Jones for Shawne Williams don't know if its a good move because this dude started just six games in two seasons

Hopefully we could offload Devean George as well

On to the Warriors i don't know if they made a smart move by suspending Monta Ellis for a whooping 30 games

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-warriors-ellis&prov=ap&type=lgns

Yeah i know they are trying to maintain discipline but after loosing their best player to the Clippers they go on to suspend their second best player for that number of games now this is what i call pressing the self destruct button
I saw this last night. GSW keeps digging their graves. I really can't wait to see them in action at the beginning of the season.

A-40:

Yeah i left out Sanaa Lathan (my baby  kiss)
Rosario Dawson

You girls are the drama queens abeg no contest
I agree with Sanaa to an extent. Like I said you guys are the drama kings . . . no contest. Bunch of jealous men that can bear to see their women happy without them.

bawomolo:

she sang the chorus for it's hard out there for a love-vendor, just forgotten her name.  Nia long is good too.  Queen latifah is trash jare, na dry jokes full her belle.   gabrielle union has ways to go. acting in that atrocious eddie murphy movie made her look worse.
I think I know who you're talking about.
Nia Long is very good and Q. Latifah is somehow good in comparison to some people. I loved Gabrielle best in Deliver us from Eva and Breakin' all the rules. She's a better actress in my opinion and she doesn't really attract scandal because she has a semi-good way of keeping her life private.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
sanaa lathan your baby. adewale ogunleye must not hear that one o grin grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
the suspension is just cosmetic, monta ellis was going to be inactive till december anyway. why did he lie to the team, idiot
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
bawomolo:

sanaa lathan your baby. adewale ogunleye must not hear that one o grin grin
I would decapitate guys if she asked me to so please tell your friend to back off grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by gabelogan(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2008
where are all the heat fans??

your team lost to the nets tonite, but im really liking beasely. that dude looks like he's goin make an immediate impact in the NBA, but the heat are an undersized team.

ill put my money on beasely to average bout 18ppg this season.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by lailai2(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2008
where d lakers gangstas, huh

this should be our season, with the wonderful roster we've got, pre-season matches got me excited thgh defence needs to be workd on a lil

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.