Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (355543 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by dare01: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2019
KINGreignn:
Na club_lexus thread be this, not praise and worship and adore thread.

Them wan turn club lexus to hook up zone. grin
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2019
dare01:

Them wan turn club lexus to hook up zone. grin
Local man just shock.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
radautoworks:
Should I settle this? I mean I have math degrees and also taught math all the way to grad school level. grin
please do. I will be happy to take corrections where i may have missed something.
Re: Club-Lexus by radautoworks: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

please do. I will be happy to take corrections where i may have missed something.

Okay. EVERYBODY IS WRONG. go to bed grin
Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
awele186:
Please who uses a lexus es350 2013 upwards here. How's the maintenance and reliability

Bros, its a Lexus. You can hardly go wrong with it. Unless you buy one that has been bastardized by the former owner.
I have a friend that owns a 2013 GS 350. he has had it for 4 years and only changed battery once, alternator(which i believe he was scammed. nothing wrong with the original), stab linkage. Best car he ever owned. GS and ES aren't far apart and i believe the run similar engines.

Mostly, ensure it is "Made in Japan". I don't really trust the ones assembled in the US. The Japanese just do it better.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Okay. EVERYBODY IS WRONG. go to bed grin

LOL!
touché

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

Bros, its a Lexus. You can hardly go wrong with it. Unless you buy one that has been bastardized by the former owner.
I have a friend that owns a 2013 GS 350. he has had it for 4 years and only changed battery once, alternator(which i believe he was scammed. nothing wrong with the original), stab linkage. Best car he ever owned. GS and ES aren't far apart and i believe the run similar engines.

Mostly, ensure it is "Made in Japan". I don't really trust the ones assembled in the US. The Japanese just do it better.

Any Lexus irrespective of manufacturing plant or country of assembly will do great. My RX330 is Canadian made, its still going strong.

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
KINGreignn:

Any Lexus irrespective of manufacturing plant or country of assembly will do great. My RX330 is Canadian made, its still going strong.

Oh i agree with you completely. Compared to the competition, any Lexus will perform better. However, I've heard some funny stories that can be traced down to where the vehicle was manufactured.

Just like the German cars. There is no denying that Mercedes built in Germany is more reliable than that built in the US.

Again, yours was imported from Canada doesn't necessary mean it was manufactured there o. be sure
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

Oh i agree with you completely. Compared to the competition, any Lexus will perform better. However, I've heard some funny stories that can be traced down to where the vehicle was manufactured.

Just like the German cars. There is no denying that Mercedes built in Germany is more reliable than that built in the US.

Again, yours was imported from Canada doesn't necessary mean it was manufactured there o. be sure

Made in Canada. That is what is boldy typed on the vin sticker. The vin starts with the prefix '2T2HA...'
Re: Club-Lexus by awele186: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thank you so much

Mostly, ensure it is "Made in Japan". I don't really trust the ones assembled in the US. The Japanese just do it better.[/quote]
Re: Club-Lexus by boycasio(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2019
ak22:
Good evening all, I'm fan of Lexus, I use sc430 but I need to get Lexus IS 250 for my wife .
Pls which year can I get for her in term of Ruggedility and maintenance ?

Hi I drive both 2007 Lexus GS350 and 2008 Lexus ES350... believe Lexus is a very sweet ride! I once had 2005 Es 330, intact I have never owned any car apart from Lexus and if I’m to buy another car it will still be Lexus. IS is a sweet ride, I just imported one for sale last week, it’s a 2007 IS 250, clean title, 78k miles, VIN is available for you to check and confirm your self, if you are really interested u can send me a private message!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by theoilguy: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello all,

We have in stock USA Mobil 5w20 and 5w30 extended performance. Our price is 17,000 naira. However, for a limited time offer, we are giving the next 10 buyers at 16,500 naira only.

Offer valid while stock lasts!!
Re: Club-Lexus by sonety2k(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Lexus King Of the Road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by fohia(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good evening Gurus
I noticed black smoke coming out from my exhaust n my fuel consumption is very high. I went to scan n these code p0300 n p0171 showed... I have changed d Air flow meter, serviced my nozzles, my plugs are still ok this is d 3rd day I hv gone to my technician n we are yet to make d black smoke disappear.

My concern now is that my technician is saying he will check d brain box tomorrow n possibly replace it, I feel we are doing trial and error method n I don't want to spend money again buying sth when mine is still good.

Please what's ur advice on this
Re: Club-Lexus by dare01: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
fohia:
Good evening Gurus
I noticed black smoke coming out from my exhaust n my fuel consumption is very high. I went to scan n these code p0300 n p0171 showed... I have changed d Air flow meter, serviced my nozzles, my plugs are still ok this is d 3rd day I hv gone to my technician n we are yet to make d black smoke disappear.

My concern now is that my technician is saying he will check d brain box tomorrow n possibly replace it, I feel we are doing trial and error method n I don't want to spend money again buying sth when mine is still good.

Please what's ur advice on this

You didn't give the model of the car and year?
Re: Club-Lexus by dare01: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
dare01:

You didn't give the model of the car and year of production
Re: Club-Lexus by fohia(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
dare01:

You didn't give the model of the car and year?

Lexus es330 2004
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
fohia:

Lexus es330 2004
Sell it. Buy Benz. Joking. Scan the car.
Re: Club-Lexus by sKeetz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please who knows any good Lexus mechanic in Enugu?
Re: Club-Lexus by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
sKeetz:
Please who knows any good Lexus mechanic in Enugu?

Well, OPUSDEI1 is at Nnewi.
Re: Club-Lexus by sKeetz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Well, OPUSDEI1 is at Nnewi.

Thanks heavenlybang but Nnewi is too far. The car is in Enugu.
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
sKeetz:

Thanks heavenlybang but Nnewi is too far. The car is in Enugu.

Try Lagos State instead then.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Eddee(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Try Lagos State instead then.

Chief demeanor grin

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by feezy(m): 4:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2019
Please can somebody explain to me what the meaning of this sign on Rx 350 2012?

Re: Club-Lexus by radautoworks: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2019
austino677:
Please can somebody explain to me what the meaning of this sign on Rx 350 2012?

Tire pressure low
Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2019
radautoworks:

Tire pressure low
okay thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
radautoworks:

Tire pressure low
turned the ignition this evening seeing lots of signs

Re: Club-Lexus by radautoworks: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
austino677:
. Were you recently in water or a collission?

Check engine, power steering, battery, ABS, parking assist, etc. Your ABS light was always on yesterday. Could be the module. Need to scan the car.
Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
radautoworks:
. Were you recently in water or a collission?

Check engine, power steering, battery, ABS, parking assist, etc. Your ABS light was always on yesterday. Could be the module. Need to scan the car.
i just bought the car... Toks
Re: Club-Lexus by TissuePaper: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
austino677:
i just bought the car... Toks
any pictures of the car, let me tap into ur blessings
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
austino677:
Please send me a whatsapp message of your VIN if it's okay by you. I wish to carry out a bunch check. I'm suspecting a flood salvaged vehicle. 07034581213. From the result, we know what steps to take in assisting you

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (141) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.