Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (353882 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by scholarseyi: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please which engine oil and Transmission fluid is best for Lexus RX 350 2010 with 141,000 mileage
Re: Club-Lexus by dru23(m): 4:26am On Aug 25, 2021
scholarseyi:
Please which engine oil and Transmission fluid is best for Lexus RX 350 2010 with 141,000 mileage

For your engine oil 0w20 pennzoil is highly talked about among Lexus car owner

For your ATF picture below.. If your transmission fluid as a pinkish color don't change it .. But if it is dark color plz change... Talk to a car expert either way .. Transmission fluid is not something u change often and if u do change it often u can end up damaging it...

The Rx350 is 1 of my favorite car ...take good care of it and pamper it like a baby..

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by chukel(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2021
radautoworks:
they are but they are using long life filters with short life oil. Let me simplify. Imagine a paper napkin you are using to filter sand from water. A thick napkin will hold together much longer than a thin one before ripping apart. Lagos filter is your thin napkin.
the other way round. Short life filters with long life oil
Re: Club-Lexus by chukel(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2021
BarrSly:
If you are in Benin City I could direct you to my mechanic he does a perfect job on my is250 ... if you don’t mind.

guy, seems you are spending so much on your newly acquired IS250. Why?
Re: Club-Lexus by BarrSly: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
I am not SPENDING on REPAIR I am SPENDING on MAINTENANCE.....

chukel:
guy, seems you are spending so much on your newly acquired IS250. Why?

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by chukel(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2021
BarrSly:
I am not SPENDING on REPAIR I am SPENDING on MAINTENANCE.....

replacement of steering rack isn't maintenance.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
chukel:
Lexus/Toyota,/scion regards steering rack and pinion as a wear and tear item.
Re: Club-Lexus by chukel(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
kingreign:

Lexus/Toyota,/scion regards steering rack and pinion as a wear and tear item.
is it a routine replacement part? Routine replacement parts are maintenance parts. Is there any mileage you replace steering rack?
Nb: IS250 is electronic
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
chukel:
is it a routine replacement part? Routine replacement parts are maintenance parts. Is there any mileage you replace steering rack?
Nb: IS250 is electronic

It's not a routine maintenance part, but Toyota motor corporation says its a wear item (which I personally find funny but truthful).
Re: Club-Lexus by BarrSly: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-2nd-gen-2006-2013/813101-2006-lexus-is250-steering-rack-recall.html

Oga the steering rack issue was a general one with all is250 2006 - 2010 and there was a recall on most of them same way oil shortage in most 2007 - 2009 Camry is a popular thing.

Come to think of it, now I remember you. You were the shady dealer who attempted to sell me an is250 in Enugu or somewhere in the east...

good thing I did not buy from you but went and purchased from AMDMAN cause with this kind of attitude of yours keeping such anger in mind since all this while, only God knows what else you have up your sleeves.

chukel:

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by chukel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
BarrSly:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-2nd-gen-2006-2013/813101-2006-lexus-is250-steering-rack-recall.html

Oga the steering rack issue was a general one with all is250 2006 - 2010 and there was a recall on most of them same way oil shortage in most 2007 - 2009 Camry is a popular thing.

Come to think of it, now I remember you. You were the shady dealer who attempted to sell me an is250 in Enugu or somewhere in the east...

good thing I did not buy from you but went and purchased from AMDMAN cause with this kind of attitude of yours keeping such anger in mind since all this while, only God knows what else you have up your sleeves.

me, shady dealer? You must be very stupid. You must be very silly. What made me shady. Have i ever met you? Have we ever transacted? You must be very stupid to call me shady. Am i responsible for you buying a lemon? I have bought and sold over 6 lexus IS250 and none had steering issue. Not even one. Reason i was surprised at yours. And all you came up with is that i am shady. Provide evidence of my shady deal bastard.
Re: Club-Lexus by zevous: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
dru23:

For your engine oil 0w20 pennzoil is highly talked about among Lexus car owner

For your ATF picture below.. If your transmission fluid as a pinkish color don't change it .. But if it is dark color plz change... Talk to a car expert either way .. Transmission fluid is not something u change often and if u do change it often u can end up damaging it...

The Rx350 is 1 of my favorite car ...take good care of it and pamper it like a baby..

Pennzoil is a very good oil and I can attest to its quality. I’ve been sourcing from Dru since I got my Lexus and it’s a very good oil. At Dru do you have pennzoil oil available now. I need please
Re: Club-Lexus by dru23(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
zevous:

Pennzoil is a very good oil and I can attest to its quality. I’ve been sourcing from Dru since I got my Lexus and it’s a very good oil. At Dru do you have pennzoil oil available now. I need please

For now No..... Due to logistic issues for the past few months.. Getting a container to load was very challenging ..... So we finally got one and all the goodies will arrive by Xmas period.........

They will be more than enough to go around.... We got you covered and we appreciate your business

Re: Club-Lexus by radautoworks: 3:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Club-Lexus by zevous: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2021
dru23:

For now No..... Due to logistic issues for the past few months.. Getting a container to load was very challenging ..... So we finally got one and all the goodies will arrive by Xmas period.........

They will be more than enough to go around.... We got you covered and we appreciate your business

Which other quality oil do you have available? I’ll be due for servicing next month
Re: Club-Lexus by dru23(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
zevous:

Which other quality oil do you have available? I’ll be due for servicing next month

We have Mobil 1 Extended Performance..... We did a huge delivery about two weeks.. So we might have some left.........

Due to high demand and unstable naira .. We advice that you buy extra and keep aside.. Exchange rate has not been good at all .... And shipping companies are having tough time delivery containers to various customers in the USA now ..........

There is also a shortage of truck drivers as we speak now.... The USA haulage industry is going through tough time... Nobody wants to work ..........

Once goods arrive we advice to buy extra and keep........ We thank you for your loyal support ....

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by scholarseyi: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
What type of Mobil 1 0w-20 can I use for my LEXUS Rx 350 2010 with 142,000 mileage in the absence of Pennzoil recommended for me on this platform. Because I can see different type of Mobil 1 0w-20 ( Extended performance, high mileage e.t.c)
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
scholarseyi:
What type of Mobil 1 0w-20 can I use for my LEXUS Rx 350 2010 with 142,000 mileage in the absence of Pennzoil recommended for me on this platform. Because I can see different type of Mobil 1 0w-20 ( Extended performance, high mileage e.t.c)
5w20 is the best for your vehicle.
Re: Club-Lexus by scholarseyi: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pls add this number to Lexus club what's app 08151635522
Re: Club-Lexus by hupo: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please, speedometer for RX 350 2008 doesn't deflect when gas pedal is depressed. Any ideal what the issue is. Thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by DanielsParker(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2021
My battery is dead, leaking acid and cannot start my vehicle anymore. I want to opt for replacement rather than refilling the acid. What good brand of battery can I buy for my Lexus ES 300. Sedan
Re: Club-Lexus by Berachahrent: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
DanielsParker:
My battery is dead, leaking acid and cannot start my vehicle anymore. I want to opt for replacement rather than refilling the acid. What good brand of battery can I buy for my Lexus ES 300. Sedan

Get Bosch Battery ( sealed, maintenance free )

Re: Club-Lexus by izmercy(m): 3:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning all,
please what's the price of RX 300 catalyst and which gear oil is must suitable.
Thank you,
Re: Club-Lexus by KMVBO(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Dear all
My Lexus GX470 ABS is having issue. The ABS light is on and the brake is failing. Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
KMVBO:
Dear all
My Lexus GX470 ABS is having issue. The ABS light is on and the brake is failing. Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you

Is there ABS or Trac and VSC light permanently on or flashing on the dash?
Re: Club-Lexus by KMVBO(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
kingreign:

Is there ABS or Trac and VSC light permanently on or flashing on the dash?
Thank you. Permanently on
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
KMVBO:

Thank you. Permanently on
Scan it and we can assist you find solutions with the codes you get.
If you're in Abuja, contact 07034581213. He's good with Lexus.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by OfficialDJ: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2021
chukel:
me, shady dealer? You must be very stupid. You must be very silly. What made me shady. Have i ever met you? Have we ever transacted? You must be very stupid to call me shady. Am i responsible for you buying a lemon? I have bought and sold over 6 lexus IS250 and none had steering issue. Not even one. Reason i was surprised at yours. And all you came up with is that i am shady. Provide evidence of my shady deal bastard.
shots fired..
Wawulence everywhere
Re: Club-Lexus by homeboy205: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
I took my time to read this From page 1 to the end. I belong here now after dropping camry for Lexus

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Fingalin: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
homeboy205:
I took my time to read this From page 1 to the end. I belong here now after dropping camry for Lexus

Na now U marry better wife! She will need extra care and pampering though. Congratulations.
Re: Club-Lexus by homeboy205: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Fingalin:

Na now U marry better wife! She will need extra care and pampering though. Congratulations.

Thank you. Yes oo na better wife… I CAN NEVER EVER GO BACK TO BORING CARS AGAIN. Especially Toyota’s. I love this luxury life and I don’t care about fuel economy. Meanwhile, car is 2005 ES 330

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (140) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.