Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39660 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Stylishrita: In my opinion, a relationship can last till marriage without sex. It just depends on what u want from it. I think this should be discussed between u A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ur boo.

Mynd_44: Well you need to talk to her and tell her what you want, listen to what she wants and you two should come to an agreement

Agreed.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
A relationship can definitely last until marriage, without sex. But it would take a lot of discipline and control. The only thing you should be doing is kissing, preferably on the cheeks, cuddling and hugging. If you're going to kiss on the lips, make sure it doesn't lead to anything else. If you think her spending nights might lead to you two doings things you shouldn't be doing, then talk to her. Maybe her sleeping over, especially so often isn't a good idea. Seems she just loves your company and wants to spend time with you without sex, but you might have trouble restraining yourself. If she does continue to spend the night, you can read the Bible together and pray together, that would help keep your mind off sex. Spend time outdoors and do fun activities outside, sleep in separate beds when you get back home.

12 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
A relationship without sex

I de-laff (aka ____)

its like food without drinking water

make una dey deceive unaselves

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by JoeMosco(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: Flee every appearance of evil undecided .
If indeed you lover her, why not go ahead and do the needful as per marriage to avoid falling into sin?
So in your opinion marriage is a SEX CERTIFICATE
Long relationship is dangerous sad
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]

Thats maturity right there. You clearly care about her smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by JoeMosco(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: Flee every appearance of evil undecided .
If indeed you lover her, why not go ahead and do the needful as per marriage

Long relationship is dangerous sad
So in your Opinion marriage is a SEX CERTIFICATE
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: your papa embarassed embarassed

meaning say u no attend class at all oh!
cos d man good wella

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Joe Mosco][/quote]Have I said so?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Linqsz:

who is ur English teacher?

Hilarious. grin
But also ironic.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by chi4ik(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bro just b strong, my girl friend $ I never had sex before $ we agreed not to have sex till God join us 2geda but "we do kiss". It can last as long as you want if you both love each other without cheating on each other but PLEASE set ur boundary with her. And always pray to God to guide you cos you can't control sexual org on ur own. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: She spend nights at your place??! . . shocked

OP, you be wood? angry
what kind of question Is this? Must you sleep with a girl once she visits or Is sex d main purpose of paying a visit to someone you love?? If you lack self control, dont ridicule others for displaying such...

Op, talk with her and reach a compromise....

7 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Ourboss: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
My wife & I dated four good years without intimacy and our honeymoon was as sweet as honey. Understanding matters a lot in any relationship.

8 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
but seriously!!

why would someone have a girlfriend and not check out her bootay
and prowess in bed!!

Like seriously

And you call yourself a MAN shocked shocked

nor be BLOOD dey work we body!!

Na wa oh!

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Iaz93: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Freiburger:
Question of the century cheesy. wetin you say make the guy do?
There's no harm in testing what you want to buy.

The guy should forget all those superstitious beliefs and make love to her now!!

He doesn't want to sleep with her cuz he thinks it's a grave sin, he has forgotten that all sins are equal in the sight of God.

OP, keep playing daft!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Joe Mosco: So in your Opinion marriage is a SEX CERTIFICATE
You said so.
And truly there is no sin in it cool
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by SUNNY45: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though

High level language! Thanks to FORTRAN...Decoding tins. 2 years in d real sense is interpreted to be 2 days grin grin grin....Baaaaaddddoooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
You have to test drive a car before you buy it

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Till you get married seriously. help ur relationship with God by staying away from sin, ud be glad u did. There's more to a relationship dan sex, i think if u can get past not having sex willingly and still stay together, i doubt if anything else would be able to part you both. The trends of the society should not sway you, do what God would be pleased with unaamean brov.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]

The most important question here, are you faithful? how many have you entered? the truth shall set you free
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by JoeMosco(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: Have I said so?
that is d simple implication..... People should get married because they want to be together not because they want to run away from the guilt of premarital sex.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ourboss: My wife & I dated four good years without intimacy and our honeymoon was as sweet as honey. Understanding matters a lot in any relationship.

chi4ik: Bro just b strong, my girl friend $ I never had sex before $ we agreed not to have sex till God join us 2geda but "we do kiss". It can last as long as you want if you both love each other without cheating on each other but PLEASE set ur boundary with her. And always pray to God to guide you cos you can't control sexual org on ur own. All the best.

na wa oh!!

3 inches full these thread oh
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivichocs: what kind of question Is this? Must you sleep with a girl once she visits or Is sex d main purpose of paying a visit to someone you love?? If you lack self control, dont ridicule others for displaying such...

Spot on! Thank you. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Iaz93: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivichocs: what kind of question Is this? Must you sleep with a girl once she visits or Is sex d main purpose of paying a visit to someone you love?? If you lack self control, dont ridicule others for displaying such...

Not just any girl. That's his fiancée.

Not just a visit. She has been spending nights.

It's not about the self control thing. It's common sense. She wants to make love to him, but he no dey grab .

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

The most important question here, are you faithful? how many have you entered? the truth shall set you free

help me ask him grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ourboss: My wife & I dated four good years without intimacy and our honeymoon was as sweet as honey. Understanding matters a lot in any relationship.
God bless your marriage. ..I don't know y soo much importance is attributed to sex dz days...some have even forgotten is a sin against God and holy spirit. ..Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Not just any girl. That's his fiancée.

Not just a visit. She has been spending nights.

It's not about the self control thing. It's common sense. She wants to make love to him, but he no dey grab .

its easy to clearly differentiate the men with 9-15" badonkey and those with 11/2 to 3 inch badonkey

cos there is NO way NO man would lay on a bed with a woman he loves and wanna marry and tell himself

No way imma touching this lady - LMAO!!

Okay okay i grab d logic lets all keep decieving ourselves

I waited for 19years before making love to my wife too grin grin grin

if you are a VIRGIN in this thread raise your hand

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mine lasted 6years without sex. we kissed and dat was all. we are now married and im glad he waited. we quareled most time cos of it and i feared he will leave me but i was bent on not giving in. he was my first and only man. so, d ansa is YES.

11 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is how it should be.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: Mine lasted 6years without sex. we kissed and dat was all. we are now married and im glad he waited. [size=18pt]we quareled most time cos of it[/size] and i feared he will leave me but i was bent on not giving in. he was my first and only man. so, d ansa is YES.

grin grin grin grin

No offence but your man don chop for outside tire use handkerchief clean mouth, toothpick remove meat from him teeth

18 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013

Were you faithful in this 4 yrs period?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
am a virgin...
and i'm saving myself for my wife.
I will give her the gift during our honeymoon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.