Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39640 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
safarigirl: Intimacy like kissing and cuddling or s*x? If the latter, as long as the former is practised, it can last as long as both couples want, but if there's zilch intimacy...ask your pastor, me no know
this is just a pretentious statement a woman that wants kissing and cuddling wants sex!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Tassembly(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Royvic: I want your opinions about dis........we met as colleagues in the office, and then later the friendship took a boost after she invited me to spend the weekend with her family.

Later on, we started dating and now she wants to spend every passing minute with me. Even though she got another job else where we still spend weekend together. But we wouldn't go intimate.......

You know what i mean. She has a fantastic christian life, i'm building mine too. We love each other so much. But i don't know if to stop her from spending nights wit me will not give her the impression that am going out with another?

Thanks for your suggestions....

@ op, beware,girls are murdafuccka , don't be fooled. Someone else is fucckingg her bro. Beware,

Advice
You aint the first men"You beta watch yoself homie,75percent of the time a girl don't really want you,she's seeing da paper you heard me.she throw da azz on you,she recognize you a lame,seeing you in mall with her, what kind of pimppin is that,you sleep at night with her and she claiming that she's a saint,she got a tag on her,numbers weigh out of your range. throw all your dough at her,she'll pick up your money and move,don't go to mall with her,don't go to church with her,that girl is lose till you know.

If a niggga want to be stupid, let them be stupid.

Qoute from #juvenile" watch yoself.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by brainzdh(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
yuzedo: One seconds! angry undecided

Sorry Sir, it's 1second.
#Don'tShootMe grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
here are some mind bogging questions:

why are gurls usually the ones that suggest no sex b4 marriage?
after they've freely spread eagle for alota other guys? or they could even be killin it somewhere else but here.

why is it that guys still have to spend even though they aint hittin it, or maybe, some1 else is helping em weed his farm while he is busy sponsoring? isnt this selfishness from them ladies?

why do guys agree to this r/ship selfishness when they know they would be getting it else where?

why would any1 that has blood flowing in her veins and crazily in luv, not want to share it all with her other? angry angry

there aint nothing to discuss, if we aint hittin it, dont ask me for anything. bsides, only f00ls buy wholesale.

a friend is suffering from this kinda ish now cos she insisted she aint down for no s3xxx until after marriage, he obliged only for him to discover after the marriage, that she was mutilated, and having s3xx with her is like doin an official work cos she feels nothing. he cheats alot now

or should i talk about the other who'z wife's southern hemisphere stinks like shyte? or it is the one that cum once and just becomes an immobile object?

hear this guys, dont fall for this crap trap!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by brainzdh(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

LOL you just said you had issues with him during that 6year period
if he was faithful he never would have asked you for it
my dear your husband was sexually active during that 6year period OK

tell him i said so grin grin

Una wan cause problem for this marriage oooo! Allow d babe to continue 2 dey spread d 'TESTimony'
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
For me,it is a mus go area.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by thelastmediator: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
If she is a virgin, we will wait till whenever. If otherwise she will ask me herself. I don't even need to pressure her.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by joeace2020(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
brainzdh:

Sorry Sir, it's 1second.
#Don'tShootMe grin

u r new to Nairaland... check yuzedos profile den posts... as for topic..... modaffuckn church hypocrites
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by peripso(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm shocked
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by princessayesha(f): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Virgin or no virgin allow the innocent girl. If u think u can't abstain then let her be. Girls like her are needed to encourage the younger ones. @

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by V0lv0(f): 3:24am On Oct 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Omo_Alata: hmmm, so you would have been ok with him having sex with other women, as long as he comes back and marries you in the end?

Smh for some women. AIDS is real.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Omo_Alata:

so cos he trusted you with his salary and atm meant he was faithful?? wow, i am speechless
Nymph-o! Let d chick b na... Hian!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Brokenbars:
Dnt b adicted 2 sex. Even now dat we re maried, somtimes we stay 2geda 4 a month witout sex. we play, we kiss...its fun.
A wot? Month? And u married? Kai! I pirri u....

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by buoye1(m): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2013
As long as the two parties remain focused and determined to do so.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by buoye1(m): 4:47am On Oct 23, 2013
cluewebhost: Long distance relationships can last as long as you want them to
I so muc hate it.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by buoye1(m): 4:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Freiburger:
falls from mango tree grin
N u no die
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by buoye1(m): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Linqsz:

who is ur English teacher?
Patience Jonathan Ebele AKA Madam Fresh Air
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by axum: 4:58am On Oct 23, 2013
A relation without intimacy for me will last after by sperm has build up and needs to be released through any method other than by my hand.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Why would u sleep with a woman u have not married, why would she come to your house without any one accompaning her? Why would the two of u sleep on the same bed when ure not married, proverbs 20 vs 17. Bread of deceit is sweet to a man, but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel. That bed must remain undefiled.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Sike(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2013
...Same time it'll take to carry a pregnancy - 9 MONTH
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by shegzi(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2013
I think romance and may be no penetration can walk for me
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by clefstone(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2013
The crazy tin about sex is that it neva eva comes to a point u can say 'i hv had my fill' or 'i hv had it wit d best i dont need anoda'. Know y? Cos its a primordial instinct meant to populate d earth, even animals hv it. That makes the one that has greater self control a higher being, superior in thinkin to animals(basic logic). However, its a tough situation u find urself especially if u r not a virgin. It gets more complicated if she's not a virgin, which u must determine objectively. Its quite easy to sleep wit a girl u've had sex wit b4, whether u r dating her or not i.e if shez not a virgin, she most likely wud be doin it wit at least someone shez done it wit b4. But if u want to sleep well at night nd not lose sleep ova this, jes reason tht u r doin this for you nd not for her or anyone. Meanyle, all those advicing him to bleep it, if u do g to church at all, you r d greatest hypocrite of em' all
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Tbozz2013(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2013
One of bob marley. Track says ω̴̩̩̩̥o̲̣̥ sex ω̴̩̩̩̥o̲̣̥ love, if Ƴöů truly love U̶̲̥̅̊я partner ω̴̩̩̩̥o̲̣̥ matter how †ђξ conditions, Ƴöů go give her even @ all ‎​Na̶̲̥̅̊ 1 short. That's enof
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by litetias(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2013
If I were you I would claim my territory. #Justsaying
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by litetias(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2013
thelastmediator: If she is a virgin, we will wait till whenever. If otherwise she will ask me herself. I don't even need to pressure her.
She will ask you herself abi? Just get ready to sleep for waiting room.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Gialmine(f): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Am glad †̥ know that there are reasonable people out there who still believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the value 'No To Premarital Sex'
I still dnt understand why on earth will a guy agree †̥ 'No Premarital Sex' with his boo; gets into the relationship ªϞd start complaining. When u know u can't share the same value with her, why don't u jst make that clear I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the beginning? Why not let her go?
People are entitled †̥ what they wants with their body~Even when they know it's a sin. But trying †̥ force people or make them go against their wish is what I don't comprehend.
Its normal for Ʊ †̥ oscillate btw these two views but Ʊ should tryna keep †̥ your agreement/promise, bro.

Hope it turns out well.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Stallion77(f): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2013
cluewebhost: Long distance relationships can last as long as you want them to

Long distance relationship without true commitment such as engagement or marriage is a scam.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2013
“Men lose more conquests by their own awkwardness than by any virtue in the woman.”

- Ninon de L'enclos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . .therefore, I always try to avoid any form of awkwardness when dealing with the opposite sex. If intimacy does not occur after two private meetings (at most) in spite of my efforts, na waka be dat o. Better to opt out quickly with your playboy dignity intact, than to mumu yourself indefinitely. No be me one mgbeke go use test her 'fake virtue' acting skills. No time for B.S.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Talius(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Jenams: I can not marry any lady in present day nigeria without sex, gettin her pregnant, and then havin a baby first.
Guy, shey na quarell, see the things wey u list
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by sharon747(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Bros it is not a must you must have sex in all relationships, there relationships you see they love themselves very well but no sex, it possible to be in relationship without sex,Sex is not love. As you see her as a Christian girl live her like that and you to build your own Christian life but if she is cheating you is left for her and her God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.