Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months (6614 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by madone: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
chunny01:
He never married her a virgin n should not xpect 2 see a perfect girl just because he met her in d church.
help me tell him broda

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by nbright: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

For better, for worse! cool cheesy
Is that so?.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by nbright: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Please this is a true life story....

Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE, a brother in a church married an acclaimed sister in the same church & after de white wedding, the man discovered that his wife's PRIVATE PART is as wide as RIVER NILE,deep as the RED SEA due to her affairs with men. Now, de trust is gone because he met de lady in de church & she has been putting on long skirt & blowse.PLEASE IF YOU ARE TO BE THE BROTHER,WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO?
I don't care wether Christian or Islamic or Pagan... Once you are not a virgin, don't tell me no sex before marriage... I am not ignorant ... Some girls after flexing their life's with numerous guys will run to church and start claiming "born again" in other to trap one guilible brother into the "no sex untill after marriage story... @op, you want to know what I would do if I find myself in your situation?.... "Nothing"... Cos I am not so dumb as to believe that trash... I have said it before and I will say it again... Only tell me No se when you are a virgin, if not... Walk away
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by NumberOne2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wisdom-Me:

Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE, a brother in a church married an acclaimed sister in the same church & after de white wedding, the man discovered that his wife's PRIVATE PART is as wide as RIVER NILE,deep as the RED SEA due to her affairs with men. Now, de trust is gone because he met de lady in de church & she has been putting on long skirt & blowse.PLEASE IF YOU ARE TO BE THE BROTHER,WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO?

Hilarious. Is the private part the reason you married her? How long did you court her?
No comments about her behaviour, home making and other stuff, just the private part?
It seems you are no virgin either. Guess you met your match. Have fun, its for life.

PS: A wide female private does not mean that she slept with a million men. It may just be the way her's is or perhaps the guys private part is on the small side. It will be nice to hear both sides of this story.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Deschil: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sick!
pasqal09: He can always go anal with her.undecided
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Deschil: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Have you seen/tried it yourself or are you the husband in question?
Wisdom-Me:
As wide as RIVER NILE & as DEEP as de RED SEA
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by IdJack(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wisdom-Me:

OP this ur story is FALSE....there is no how d woman pu**y will be that wide.....if she has not given birth before. she will still has a tite pu**y.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
IdJack:

OP this ur story is FALSE....there is no how d woman pu**y will be that wide.....if she has not given birth before. she will still has a tite pu**y.
u re de person dat is wrong
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Do we all forget that this is the same place where babies come out through Nd it still goes back to almost-normal!

I repeat, it can't be dt bad!
Op's just exaggerating his tale by moonlight!
Bro, I second your view. As a medical personnel, I know it can never be as bad as "River Nile and Red Sea" The Va.gina has smooth muscles which even after delivery, a process called involution happens. So Wisdom Me I seriously consider this post a fairy tale that's only fit for the Jokes section

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by nbright: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jman06: What if he hasn't banged 'a whole lot of girls' ?Do u think every guy is into the banging stuff like u?Some guys have got morals...that's d truth!
That is one of the thing that I detest about some people... They think every guy has slept with many girls just because they've also slept with numerous babes.. It's very wrong
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by addictiv(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Threads lik3 this are beginning to annoy me. the guy should get out. What sort of nonsense is dis. Can he create a human being? What if she gingers and says he is too small for her. Everyone would tell her to manage. Is this d kinda men, we re breeding now?who cant see beyond their nostrils. Just pity the kinda rubbish people have to go thru because of marriage.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Etuk Bamz:
Bro, I second your view. As a medical personnel, I know it can never be as bad as "River Nile and Red Sea" The Va.gina has smooth muscles which even after delivery, a process called involution happens. So Wisdom Me I seriously consider this post a fairy tale that's only fit for the Jokes section
Doctor try to read meaning into de sentence...it meant dat de girl's punny is wider & deeper as expected. Like I quoted b4, if u re de type dat re into s3x, u'll actually know a lady dat re into it if u com across her
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Heavy dowry on a loose COMModity embarassed undecided grin
Did both of you went for H.I.V screening before marraige? If not, Go for the test asap.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2013
Wisdom-Me:

No sex does not mean be blind or be foolish. If he did not realise his fiancée at the time was a girl about town he has himself to blame not the doctrine.

Now that he is married the question is, is she still indulging in those type of things?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by LordReed(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2013
ITbomb: and yet another good reason to test run before purchase.
The days are evil.
Someone said the worst place to marry is the church, they will finish enjoying their life and use the holiness clause to keep you from knowing the truth.

May they test run your sisters and daughters and all females of your generations well well. Say a BIG AMEN.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nosu(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Some medical practitioners hv spoken on this trend and I believe them totally because I know they are correct.

If u hv prostitute that hv been into this business for years and they still satisfy every man that come their way then I don't see any reason why she can satisfy him.

And if it is true that she has been into tins b4, but now bornagain, that simply means the guy is in for real fun because she has the experience to drive the man to any level and any depth.

A lot of person keep on saying the worse place to get a wife is the church, Which a total object to. That u meet someone in the church doesn't mean she doesn't hv a past. It is because she has a past(that she has repented of) that she is even needed in the church.
Jesus came for sinner and not righteous people like some of us on dis trend

And for the issue of trust, if a lady tells me, while in courtship that she is a virgin and she is not, I will really be cross wit her for days or weeks but I will eventually forgive her and along the line I will teach her the values I believe in and y I do and I know We eventually hv a good life together.

NB: OP story isn't true or the information he gathered was not correct/ complete or the man has a personal challenge
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Badassniggga(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Tell your brother to have her pu.ssy sewn up to accomodate his size.... Shikenah..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.