Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months (6613 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by ITbomb(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
and yet another good reason to test run before purchase.
The days are evil.
Someone said the worst place to marry is the church, they will finish enjoying their life and use the holiness clause to keep you from knowing the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITbomb: and yet another good reason to test run before purchase.
The days are evil.
Someone said the worst place to marry is the church, they will finish enjoying their life and use the holiness clause to keep you from knowing the truth.
u make brain bro cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Kslib(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Christian Doctrine of not having sex before marriage?----- Nigerians and religion sef.
Let me give you a biblical advise since una like religious doctrines well well.
Now,Since he married her in the church, and her pussy is wide as the RED SEA, then he has to face his fears and pass The Sea like the Israelites did. When una born the pickin, abeg no forget to name am Moses.
All izz well!

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Heavy dowry on a loose COMModity embarassed undecided grin
guy u cn xay dat again...ama quote diz a 100 times....
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by chunny01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
End time pu*sy.

Make she use allom wash am na, I hear say d tin dey help tighten am
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kslib: Christian Doctrine of not having sex before marriage?----- Nigerians and religion sef.
Let me give you a biblical advise since una like religious doctrines well well.
Now,Since he married her in the church, and her pussy is wide as the RED SEA, then he has to face his fears and pass The Sea like the Israelites did. When una born the pickin, abeg no forget to name am Moses .
All izz well!

@ Kslib Funny U.

Anyway to the Poster,I advice u just divorce,Don't mind all dis ladies here saying Trash.U spent 20yrs doing Prostitude and u want a fool to kip u at home?? What d Bleep? You both ain't compatible ,

80% of people telling you here to accept it ..If it's happens to them.They woun't.
U doing prostituition or dating sugar daddy and u want to find a good man to marry to suffer ? What else's in the Marriage to enjoy Am not saying marriage is all about sex but it mostly part of it.

It's better u divorce her and get someone from ur mind than committing adultery soon or later the poster will be forced to.
S h i t .

@Poster am sorry u fell into the hand of those girls dat wasted dere life.She is smarter than U.well at list she still got married.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do u guys expect de man to be swimming @ a pool every night in de name of enjoying wot he paid for(dowry)?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
chunny01: End time pu*sy.

if even de girl shud be an automatic virgin, wot abt de trust,love & respect her husband had 4 her b4 de marriage?
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
timothy001:

@ Kslib Funny U.

Anyway to the Poster,I advice u just divorce,Don't mind all dis ladies here saying Trash.U spent 20yrs doing Prostitude and u want a fool to kip u at home?? What d Bleep? You both ain't compatible ,

80% of people telling you here to accept it ..If it's happens to them.They woun't.
U doing prostituition or dating sugar daddy and u want to find a good man to marry to suffer ? What else's in the Marriage to enjoy Am not saying marriage is all about sex but it mostly part of it.

It's better u divorce her and get someone from ur mind than committing adultery soon or later the poster will be forced to.
S h i t .

@Poster am sorry u fell into the hand of those girls dat wasted dere life.She is smarter than U.well at list she still got married.
hmmmmm sum1 sang hw dip is ur luv..d lady xaid, her luv is deeper dan d ocean,dat wat she is showin him...dip love man..RED SEA..dip luv
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by chunny01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
if even de girl shud be an automatic virgin, wot abt de trust,love & respect her husband had 4 her b4 de marriage?
He never married her a virgin n should not xpect 2 see a perfect girl just because he met her in d church.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Aizebioje(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Acidosis:

Thats the only word you people understand on Nileraaaland - Hypocrite..

Guys like you would readily beat the lady to coma... and then come to Nileraaaland to form "saint", "I-can-accomodate-anything-even-if-shes-an-hermaphrodite" grin grin grin

I'm not surprised though grin grin Thats what y'all say on Nile-raaaland.
grin
Good afternoon! I spoke my mind and every is entitled to opinions! And uh FYI, I never hit a lady. Harsh words maybe but beating up a lady? Nah! That's an act of cowardice!
Back to the topic! The guy should've asked questions during courtship! Long skirt doesn't guarantee nothing! Like I said before, EVERYONE HAS A PAST! Let's ask ourselves what if the girl's genitals is not as wide as the Op has made it seem and the guy's d.i.c.k isn't as big as an average man's This is a very one-sided story. Also instead of contemplating divorce why not try and make lemonade out of the whole situation!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Op,I can help the lady in question tighten up.Send me a PM.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Warr is thisAbeg go and tell that ur friend to vent his anger on the size of his pirinpee undecided undecidedand leave his wife alone undecided
Some guys with thier peanuts wud be expecting a virgin feel pains.... angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
chunny01: End time pu*sy.

if a girl uses alum her "youknowwhat" will be kinda messed up and her hubby will notice, alum kinda reduces the moisture and makes the walls

of the @!#$#@ inelastic, hard and scrappy, though there might be a feeling of tightness, it feels like your d1kc is encased in a @!$#! thin

condom, sliding in and out of a dry and excited pvzzci........it also reduces the feeling of the girl to the barest minimum, not good at all,....

the best thing for the girl is to do kegel muscle exercises..........

also note that a wide "playstation" is not necessarily due to promiscuity, the physical attributes, physiognomy, and anatomy and genes are just a few of what determines tightness.

some girls fvkc a whole lot but still remain tight. some do it a few times and it seems like..........

don't judge a book by its cover.

girls with phat pvccii lips always feel tight cos those lips will get a hold on your pee when you are shafting.........like I said the genes, anatomy,...etc also come to play.

I am not excusing the girls that trade in "general merchandise" though, thereby leading to wide knowledge in private places, am just saying its not always the case

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
@OP! I tink the "broda" is exaggerating the whole tin badly,
1.did he marry her dat she has neva met a man b4?
4rm ur writ_up he has concluded dat she was very promiscous wic is very unfair!
2.he dat is a "broda",hw did he know the "normal size" of a woman genitals. dat is either small or big/abnormal or crazy!
Actually it means the "mr broda" is the one who as chop too muc 2 know diff types of women.
3.d man should understand dat women av diff genital anatomy.some are muscular,som are thin walld,som are plain,som are clearly defind.mstly what u describe as "deep" is fantasy termilogy.
4.ok even if she had an intimate past.does it judge her as a bad person!dats unfair!
She chose to marry him and not her pastlife.
5.in anycase,is he feelng insecure about d size of his +*&*
6.i dnt see any problem at al unles u ar implyng dat she is a single mother posing as a single sphinster/she currently has extramarital activity ,wic is a totally dif accusation!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Jman06(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aizebioje: Abeg make I hear word! Everybody has a past! Will the brother say he hasn't b.anged a whole lot of gals before he met her Did the girl ever tell him she was a virgin? Did he marry the girl because of her virginity? HYPOCRITE!!!
What if he hasn't banged 'a whole lot of girls' ?Do u think every guy is into the banging stuff like u?Some guys have got morals...that's d truth!
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Fecodear(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Not a good way of starting a marriage, I tell you...
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ppl advocatng test runs usualy end up wit ds kind of problem becoz dey are mstly pursuing fantasies of intimacy only 2 encounter realities.
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
thorpido: @Op,I can help the lady in question tighten up.Send me a PM.
With a spanner?...lol
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Aizebioje(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jman06: What if he hasn't banged 'a whole lot of girls' ?Do u think every guy is into the banging stuff like u?Some guys have got morals...that's d truth!
I believe i'm one of those guys who subscribe to the no sex before marriage rule!

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Na wetin cause all diz sermon na..haba...simple mata..
Person buy bb 50+k,he carry am reach house,find out xay na china..na wetin him go do na..no b 2 return am..abi u go tell am 2 use am,xay fone na fone..abeg op u knw wat 2 do...leave diz pple wey dy deceive demxefz
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Adeshina365: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Please this is a true life story....

Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE, a brother in a church married an acclaimed sister in the same church & after de white wedding, the man discovered that his wife's PRIVATE PART is as wide as RIVER NILE,deep as the RED SEA due to her affairs with men. Now, de trust is gone because he met de lady in de church & she has been putting on long skirt & blowse.PLEASE IF YOU ARE TO BE THE BROTHER,WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO?

Biaach just scammed the brother man...Na for better,for worse
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Zukoslim(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aizebioje:
I believe i'm one of those guys who subscribe to the no sex before marriage rule!
i laf u..i dy wait 4 ur own story 4 NL..trust me....u won buy honda car u knw check d under(u knw na)..i pity u
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
OP, are you He that maketh a wife out of the woman with the well in between her thigh?

I beseech thee to seek the face of GOD in this case, for the King of Kings abhorreth divorce. You can also confirm if thy wife ever conceived any child in thy womb, that my dear child could be the cause, for this her case is not for mere mortals to handle

.....i'd advice ye take heed, lest ye fall.....
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jman06: With a spanner?...lol
Naaaah.It's part of my job.U can check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Aizebioje(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim:
i laf u..i dy wait 4 ur own story 4 NL..trust me....u won buy honda car u knw check d under(u knw na)..i pity u
Lol... Trust me u nr go hear my own tori 4 here!
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by WisdomMe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
The fact is dat if u com in contact wit a lady dat her private part is natualyy wide/deep, u'll knw if u re into de game
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Aizebioje(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
The fact is dat if u com in contact wit a lady dat her private part is natualyy wide/deep, u'll knw if u re into de game
THANK YOU!!!
Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Its amazing what nigerian women av 2 go thro and the amt of "stggmatization,labeling" dey face.
Does it mean a women has large ? mean she is bad,promiscz & a cheat,wilnt be a gud wife,cant cook,wnt be a world clas executive
ah ah! Dis labeling is wrng & it should stp

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
baralatie: Its amazing what nigerian women av 2 go thro and the amt of "stggmatization,labeling" dey face.
Does it mean a women has large ? mean she is bad,promiscz & a cheat,wilnt be a gud wife,cant cook,wnt be a world clas executive
ah ah! Dis labeling is wrng & it should stp

Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by firetrap(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
everyone is looking at this from only one point of view.

let's look at it this way, what if the guys prick is not even average sized.

p.s. some women have naturally loose vãgïñå

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months by pasqal09: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
firetrap: everyone is looking at this from only one point of view.

let's look at it this way, what if the guys prick is not even average sized.

p.s. some women have naturally loose vãgïñå
Yeah u have a point, since there are natural variations in the size of dicks for men, I tink it is so in women too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.