Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (20606 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta:

Yes i am. A smart one at that cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Merkki: Lol. This topic again. Nigerian men can be very funny. Cowards.
and you think you girls are notdumbfvck
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Oahray: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mtscheeew! I think the gender thing is overrated anyway.

Today it's a guy complaining about girls...
Tomorrow a girl, about guys...
The day after, an internet feminist forcing her opinion down everyone's throats...

Una no dey tire? angry
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Poster

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
nolly505: Here is an opportunity for you to Become a Nollywood Actor/Actress. simply contact us via : 08145947870 for more details.
@Poster, surely you are a clown. Heres your opportunity to make us laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by faradexs09(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
What a piece,mmm who is to blame?
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
I've already said I am willing to pay for the right pusssy.

If she thinks she's too sharp and is scamming me, na she sabi.

We dey spend pass that one for club sef. undecided
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Polio: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Poster

You are a jobless dum-dum

Get a facccccking life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by 3ace(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP, dis ya defence e get as e be.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by OlowoB(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta: *rolls eyes*

I don't give festive monkeys about previous thoughts and opinions.

My own is that, it takes a high sense of stupidity for a girl to 'scam' a fully grown man and he turns back to complain. Did she force the money out of you? Did she point a gun at you? Did she break into your bank account forcefully? Who gave her the money? You! So what's the ish? Some of you even BEG to spend on a girl.

Y'all should stop hiding behind your keypads feeling all high and macho. Stop spending if you so wish. It's not a criminal offence. Pffffttttt

And I guess it also takes a high sense of 'madnesss' for a gal 2 complain after a guy spends on her and den f**ks and dump her and den she comes on nairaland complaining
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls can the person who put this on the frontpage modify it for easy reading
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Pelummy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
jmoore: This is the remix....

smh
real remix angry

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

who cares undecided
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Gwekzy: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chan. Shu jai m shu resd ytqo
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by dotbaba20: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Der is No gur or group of dem dat cn force m 2 lov her or dem no mata wat she cn b given m. Gbabe
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Iaz93: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Well, because she didn't force it from him doesn't mean she isn't to be blamed or not wrong. It's common sense (I'd hope) to say no to whatever he's offering you if you don't like him, and move on with your head held high. There's no rule or law saying a girl, bad intentions or not, shouldn't take money from a [s]foolish (since the other thread said foolish)[/s] man. With that same token, whatever she's labeled as afterwards, she deserves.

Anyway, the moral is two wrongs don't make a right. Men, stop throwing money and gifts at a girl you don't know. O di kwa risky. Girls, do yourselves a favor: if you don't like him, then say no and move on as a self-respecting woman. If you need money, then get a job or ask your parents.
Christ! I just wish there are two oguguas, so that sexkillz will hold one and I'll have mine.

kiss
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
OlowoB:

And I guess it also takes a high sense of 'madnesss' for a gal 2 complain after a guy spends on her and den f**ks and dump her and den she comes on nairaland complaining

Yes it is grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by mayor007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
I fucking hate gender wars but obviously, some peeps gat a lotta time on their hands.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
i have no problem with this whole relationship, s£x and money thing... so whenever i see a thread or any topic of this sort, i do not feel quilty.... datz y amma special gurl :-D
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by AmucheJane(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can't read meaning out of this post. Is meaningless to me. Is high time we all learn to mind our business, live your own life and stay out of someone else life. What ever you sow, you must reap.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Ugom38(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
@op,this issue shouldn't continue,there are girls who wouldn't want to collect anything from a guy but the way they try to show you they've got it,i myself will decide to help you squander it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
imagine dis scenario,where i did my 4th yr i.t,at the close of work i stood waiting for the staff bus and behold this effeminate mumu and maga came to me and his comment"wow fine girl i've been seeing you for quite some time and i want to let you know that i,ve been employed for some months now and will really like to spend my money on you[its an oil company ],wot do you say,will u give me ur number".
As an girl i looked around for recharge card sellers but none was in sight, he woulda started with the #1500 own first b4 i'll walk out on him and into the bus. wink wink wink

suffice it to say that i warned him never to near me again.infact he was just lucky that my IGBO spirit was not wit me then,i was just in my church mood
who is to be blamed undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP, Mukina did you more harm than good by putting this crap on the FP. I don't understand the bullsh_it you put up there. Smh!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Haha, una stil de here, op nice thread, bt hw come nobody don insult u, omo u lucky oo, lol
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Stegomiah: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
The OP can do better than the illustration he used, c'mon, did you read the previous thread, the guy killed it, he gave a concrete illustration that garnered him many likes, because a guy is shy and the gal is all over him does not generalise nigerian gals as being foolish, you can do better.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op, u didn't rily potray wat u wanted to say well enof. Only doz dat read d former thread abwt d guys wud undastand. U wud hav copied my post and edit it to the females side(change tins,we're I adres d guys,u adres d girls)
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by rill: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op i'm sorry to say buh u made zero sense with wah u wrote. The story doesn't even add up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mtchewwwwwww

Absolute rubbish!!!
posted by a daft, attention seeking he GOAT!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amaaskia: Mtchewwwwwww

Absolute rubbish!!!
posted by a daft, attention seeking he GOAT!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hi dear, ure here again
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by DICKtator: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta: *rolls eyes*

I don't give festive monkeys about previous thoughts and opinions.

My own is that, it takes a high sense of stupidity for a girl to 'scam' a fully grown man and he turns back to complain. Did she force the money out of you? Did she point a gun at you? Did she break into your bank account forcefully? Who gave her the money? You! So what's the ish? Some of you even BEG to spend on a girl.

Y'all should stop hiding behind your keypads feeling all high and macho. Stop spending if you so wish. It's not a criminal offence. Pffffttttt

tHE BIble said Eve scammed Adam!!!!. Your beauty always do!!!. You don't need to point a gun!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by jahbiz: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
The person with better points win an argument/discussion either the person is right/wrong. On this issue you may be right but you dont have enough point to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oahray: Mtscheeew! I think the gender thing is overrated anyway.

Today it's a guy complaining about girls...
Tomorrow a girl, about guys...
The day after, an internet feminist forcing her opinion down everyone's throats...

Una no dey tire? angry
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.