Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (20610 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Caracta(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
DICKtator:

tHE BIble said Eve scammed Adam!!!!. Your beauty always do!!!. You don't need to point a gun!!!

grin grin grin grin

Now you are talking. Some guys can fall into a ditch while staring at a lady. And some of them can beg ehn...chei! Truth is a lot of you can smell scammers a mile away but you just want to satisfy "junior" down there. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Danhumprey: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
rokiatu:
@Poster, surely you are a clown. Heres your opportunity to make us laugh. grin grin grin
As in eh! He is a real clown! I can't stop laughing. grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
sweetestguy: hi dear, ure here again

Sweetie I was just passing by when I saw this rubbish topic. Boooo to the OP! LoL

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Danhumprey: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Marthakings: i have no problem with this whole relationship, s£x and money thing... so whenever i see a thread or any topic of this sort, i do not feel quilty.... datz y amma special gurl :-D
Special gal in your next life,abi? You don't feel guilty because probably you ain't one of such gals the OP is talking about.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Sheenor: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
ikekings1: Mtchewww...
I dey tel yuh
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bigflamie:
Is that your kitten I'm seeing on your profile pics? It must be as dark as some kinda smoke sh*t.

That is your imagination hunni, which indicated that you need to get laid asap!!!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Danhumprey: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
So far,Ogugua is the only gal who has made much sense on this thread. And to say she is a gal,make her ever special and stand-out among the rest. She isn't taking sides with guys,she is just stating the fact!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
prinx55555: Am pleased with diz bro. Guess swtG wrote d hell-off a crap... And all doz moffekin wh*re b like *i must hide unda dis* f*ck SwtG. #teamNiGGYZ. As per d d*mn swtg posted why da f*ck wud i waste my money on b*tchz? wen 97% of doz girlz (d*mn much beter dan d rest 3) b like *huuuuuush i nid 2 get down with dis guy* more greese Leonard. Luv ya. Feck Girls(gud in rotational love and sex) feck love(legs open very easy). Phewwww. Am gone.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
You must be related to Musiwa!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sweetie I was just passing by when I saw this rubbish topic. Boooo to the OP! LoL

grin cheesy
lol d illustration was crap, my kid cousin in primary 3 wud hav done beta
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by saintNinoBran(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Both male and female are in the same category, none is better than the other, they are always birds of the same feathers.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Seriously though, the OP didn't make any point.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Bigflamie(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
rokiatu:

That is your imagination hunni, which indicated that you need to get laid asap!!!
Hey! I'm seeing some stuff there and you call it "imagination" undecided
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bigflamie:
Hey! I'm seeing some stuff there and you call it "imagination" undecided

Back to topic sicko.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
sweetestguy: lol d illustration was crap, my kid cousin in primary 3 wud hav done beta

LOL like I said earlier, he is a goat. grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yes Nigerian girls are really foolish cos if person wan claim say she wise say she wan chop my money and no go do wetin i expect make she do, i go just vex enter my villa and before i come back, one of her legs go heavy pass dangote truck filled with cement. Na there we go know who be who. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by ikekings1: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nawa ooo... So this mtcheww topic made it to front page? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
RedBenson: Yes Nigerian girls are really foolish cos if person wan claim say she wise say she wan chop my money and no go do wetin i expect make she do, i go just vex enter my villa and before i come back, one of her legs go heavy pass dangote truck filled with cement. Na there we go know who be who. Nonsense!!!

Hahahaha funny!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by prinx55555(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
vivacious vivi:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
You must be related to Musiwa!
nat only Musiwa buh wasimu. sadsadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
prinx55555: Am pleased with diz bro. Guess swtG wrote d hell-off a crap... And all doz moffekin wh*re b like *i must hide unda dis* f*ck SwtG. #teamNiGGYZ. As per d d*mn swtg posted why da f*ck wud i waste my money on b*tchz? wen 97% of doz girlz (d*mn much beter dan d rest 3) b like *huuuuuush i nid 2 get down with dis guy* more greese Leonard. Luv ya. Feck Girls(gud in rotational love and sex) feck love(legs open very easy). Phewwww. Am gone.
Please don't go yet, wait for me cos I'm coming with you, I need to follow you to where you get whatever it is you smoke from, like seriously that shyt is good.wink
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Afrok(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg both sexes ar foolish, just dt dere foolishness comes to play under different circumstances. Smart girl nd smart boy can hardly date, one of dem must be a fool johr weda u receive or u give out (money)...
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL like I said earlier, he is a goat. grin
lol, abeg pity am smaLl na
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Bigflamie(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
rokiatu:

Back to topic sicko.
And what's the foolish topic all about.
The Op must be high on some crap for creating this senseless thread. angry
But @ the other hand you need to do some f*cking cleansing in there. sad
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bigflamie:
Is that your kitten I'm seeing on your profile pics? It must be as dark as some kinda smoke sh*t.

Yes i can see the kitten too. So so dark! I think she was having a quickie and suddenly was interrupted thus she sat in such style. grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by networkgenuis: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op bro...
Nice one. I actually laughed so hard grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by UjSizzle(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hard as I tried, I couldn't make sense of what the OP wrote
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by prinx55555(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
sweetestguy: Op, u didn't rily potray wat u wanted to say well enof. Only doz dat read d former thread abwt d guys wud undastand. U wud hav copied my post and edit it to the females side(change tins,we're I adres d guys,u adres d girls)
wotz even ur point here dear? Ar u high on some sh+tz?
Danhumprey: So far,Ogugua is the only gal who has made much sense on this thread. And to say she is a gal,make her ever special and stand-out among the rest. She isn't taking sides with guys,she is just stating the fact!
tryna b a gud boy. SMH. 2hell wiv dat so-called Ogugua or woreva

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Caracta:

I get your point. This is an over-flogged issue and i am really sick of "these" guys acting all proud and holy. Sometimes you just get really pissed when you had a long day from work, trying to fend for yourself and others and then come online to see crap about how girls do this and that. Whining here and there like an african witch. Na before i dey act nice, my message has changed now.

Besides, caracta doesn't act nice on threads like this. What's the big deal about helping someone? If you know the person is beginning to act like a pest, cut him/her off and give reasons. Some of these girls don't even understand their materialistic levels because the guys keep giving them. Why call them f00ls? Some of these little boys here need to go ask matured men how they deal with materialistic girls, not by calling them f00ls over the internet.
when olodos think they got an opinion...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by haibe(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Merkki: Lol. This topic again. Nigerian men can be very funny. Cowards.

Yes, nigerian men like your dadgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bigflamie:
And what's the foolish topic all about.
The Op must be high on some crap for creating this senseless thread. angry
But @ the other hand you need to do some f*cking cleansing in there. sad

You really need to f..u.cking get your eyes some glasses. Firstly, am wearing something, so I have no clue what you are looking at. Secondly even if it was blue or yellow it ain't your fu..cking
business nor worry. You can shove your advice up your anu..s\. Good day. smiley

1 Like

undecided undecided undecided
sweetestguy: lol, abeg pity am smaLl na

lol he's spared! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / What Makes A Relationship Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.