Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (20609 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by swiftycool(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
leonard509: some girls use sex or rather intimacy and even money to make a guy love them .....@ my dear readers,hav'nt you noticed such situations?

At first

have you noticed this senario where a very HANDSOME and SHY guy,less i forget he also has money ....nd she then comes across this guy ...she knows the boy is shy and through my studies that shy nature of his won't let him say just right to her face''I DON'T LOVE YOU'' ...through one way or another ,she'll infiltrate this guy's life ...soon she'll start occupying this guy'z life(like from sitting with him always in class to following him to his house as time goes on she'll start choosing which girl he'll talk to,which girl he'll sit with in class or any occasion in school e.t.c).......wen she starts using money is when i'll have to bring in the sugar mummy ish..i dnt rilli hav to expanciate on that ..m sure most of my readers will either know or those that dnt will surely do by reading some of the comments that'll be posted by those who know....

Thats all i hav to share......ALUTA LEONARD509 was here

From your explanation or rather your description the lady in this case seems quite smart while the guy is being foolish. Its just normal for a go getter to go all out 4 what he or she wants using what he/she has and that's why smart people always dominate fools. Maybe you really need to think about the topic and once again asess the players in context.

It takes a big fool of a man to come out complaining that one girl "chopped"his money after being fooled that she was in love with him and it takes a fool of a man, shy guy or not to be forced into a relationship with a lady he doesn't like, abi what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sweetestguy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Arsenate: this guy cant just stop, can he? Dude u really do worship the female folks, dont you. Why the hell will i be jealous of a woman wrapper who spends the whole day mocking and fighting other guys just so he can have few minutes of fame and cheers from the ladies??
Dud dud. You are really one of the worst breed of men, trust me.
adulterated houseboy, I'm nt fightin anybody, any1 dat curses me(male or female) wil receive it hot from me
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
A "Nigerian Relationship" that inolves a Naija dude and a Naija babe sucks. Our wants is always out of this world if u know what I mean
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by poweredcom(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin NAIJA GYALS ARE ASHEWO....BY ASSOCIATION...LEMME ;DSAY 70%
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Horllami2011(f): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wat's d point in blaming one side wen actually d two sides are guilty...abeg make both sides work on their mistakes!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Shaanteel(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
What makes the girls foolish?? Its the boys who always spend and want sumtin in return...buy gifts,carz,pay fiz,nd al wt nt i tink its clear enuf dt d guys r da folish 1'z fri we gals jare
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Ollybarbie219(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
N he actually started d thread...lmao @ some posts here... As 4 me.......no comment!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by sigmundfreud(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP....
ASUU strike? Unemployment? Or just being juvenile?!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by dBard: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Well, because she didn't force it from him doesn't mean she isn't to be blamed or not wrong. It's common sense (I'd hope) to say no to whatever he's offering you if you don't like him, and move on with your head held high. There's no rule or law saying a girl, bad intentions or not, shouldn't take money from a [s]foolish (since the other thread said foolish)[/s] man. With that same token, whatever she's labeled as afterwards, she deserves.

Anyway, the moral is two wrongs don't make a right. Men, stop throwing money and gifts at a girl you don't know. O di kwa risky. Girls, do yourselves a favor: if you don't like him, then say no and move on as a self-respecting woman. If you need money, then get a job or ask your parents.

Damn..
Sexkillz sure is a lucky man.
Almost envying d mofo..
I duff my hat@u ma'am..b following intently from now on.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2013
@op you sure say you well so?
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Tassembly(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2013
leonard509: If you are u nairaland guru u'll know which topic triggered this one....just incase you don't know its ''nigerian girls are not bad,its the boys who are foolish''...this topic was uploaded by a GUY !can you imagine

NOW BACK TO WHY WE ARE HERE

some girls use sex or rather intimacy and even money to make a guy love them .....@ my dear readers,hav'nt you noticed such situations?

At first

have you noticed this senario where a very HANDSOME and SHY guy,less i forget he also has money ....nd she then comes across this guy ...she knows the boy is shy and through my studies that shy nature of his won't let him say just right to her face''I DON'T LOVE YOU'' ...through one way or another ,she'll infiltrate this guy's life ...soon she'll start occupying this guy'z life(like from sitting with him always in class to following him to his house as time goes on she'll start choosing which girl he'll talk to,which girl he'll sit with in class or any occasion in school e.t.c).......wen she starts using money is when i'll have to bring in the sugar mummy ish..i dnt rilli hav to expanciate on that ..m sure most of my readers will either know or those that dnt will surely do by reading some of the comments that'll be posted by those who know....

a bitchh gon always be a bitchh

if a nigga want to be stupidd,let them be stupidd. word
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by mecussey(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2013
clemz85: The universe is balanced that "as within so without". We are all different manifestation in one conciousness - the numbr of good or bad girls you find so we have it in guyz

My 1cent

If the number of electrons could not balance the number of protons, Atom could not have existed, that is the root of the universe and our earth.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2013
All of una wey dey post curses..una well done...na me be the OP..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Evansff(f): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2013
D guy na baby rubber? If yes then let her hav her way jor!
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Emeralddeee: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
leonard509: All of una wey dey post curses..una well done...na me be the OP..
ehen op how old are you Which school did you attend and what did you graduate with Your post is so obnoxious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by solacec4t(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
leonard509: If you are u nairaland guru u'll know which topic triggered this one....just incase you don't know its ''nigerian girls are not bad,its the boys who are foolish''...this topic was uploaded by a GUY !can you imagine

some girls use sex or rather intimacy and even money to make a guy love them .....@ my dear readers,hav'nt you noticed such situations?

At first

I read ur post over and over again looking for the foolishness in ladies. But my dear, i see NONE
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Lol @ OP. Don't say I didn't try by recommending your topic.

I'll give you this piece of advice: next time you compose a response thread, do it carefully, slowly, and proofread it. The original thread looked like it was written in a calm manner and it had a point that many people easily understood. Your post came across as hastily written, and written merely for the sake of responding to the first. Hence, many people didn't take you seriously.

I applaud your effort though. You said you'd create a thread and you did, so well done there.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Reelsteel: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2013

At first

How did I get to this kiddies Avenue.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
ogugua88: Lol @ OP. Don't say I didn't try by recommending your topic.

I'll give you this piece of advice: next time you compose a response thread, do it carefully, slowly, and proofread it. The original thread looked like it was written in a calm manner and it had a point that many people easily understood. Your post came across as hastily written, and written merely for the sake of responding to the first. Hence, many people didn't take you seriously.

I applaud your effort though. You said you'd create a thread and you did, so well done there.
.......thankz...really i opened this thread xo it'll reach front page....nothing personal...infact i don't even have a girl friend n m not planning to have 1 anytime soon...well my dear i'll say thanks again...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Pinkybush: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013

At first

Rubbish=Crap=Nonesense
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by leonard509(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Pinkybush: Rubbish=Crap=Nonesense
.....e no take me 1hour open am my dear...if you read well you'll notice the dirty works.....m just happy my rubbish made front page...and you viewed it...u also dropped a comment...CRAZY WORLD
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Sike(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sorry OP, but Error sending message... is all i can post.
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by 2rez: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
festwiz: *walks into thread*
*looks around*
*defecates on the floor*
*walks out*

SMH! All I cld imagine z rabiez infected psycho dogggggg. No offeinze dogggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by 2rez: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
donem:
You sound like a Vicious woman.
Az in....over vicious infact, bullward
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by 2rez: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Olly barbie219: N he actually started d thread...lmao @ some posts here... As 4 me.......no comment!
Lol buh jux did dat barbie gal.*smilez*
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
leonard509: .......thankz...really i opened this thread xo it'll reach front page....nothing personal...infact i don't even have a girl friend n m not planning to have 1 anytime soon...well my dear i'll say thanks again...

wink
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
2rez:
Lol buh jux did dat barbie gal.*smilez*
Lol...ah guess
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by jiderefaka: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Left for me both parties make the same mistakes wil still make more if we all t nt careful
Re: Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Caracta:

Yes i am. A smart one at that cheesy

Thats why ur name starts with Ode. Meaning Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.