Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tracking Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tracking Your Husband (6246 Views)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2008
There is an inexpensive way to end uncertainty.

Facts about Infidelity:
Due to the secretive nature of affairs it is hard to get a definitive percentage of cheating men and women.
Estimates range from; 22% -85% of men have an affair depending on the study.
As many as 70% of affairs are not discovered.
Suspicion of adultery can destroy a marriage even if there is no cheating spouse.

Easy ways to put him under surveillance:

Fortunately modern technology such as a personal tracking device has given us a reliable inexpensive way to relieve suspicion or confirm fears.

Two Types of GPS Personal Locators:

Active GPS Personal Tracking: Active GPS personal monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a vehicle at all times. You can see where it is in real time. You can also look at history; where the vehicle was, how long it was there, how fast it was going. Active GPS tracking can notify you if the vehicle is involved in an accident or if it leaves a specific geographic area.

The Rover is an active device personal monitoring device that allows you to monitor your spouse in real time. It can alert you when something is wrong and provide a complete history. It can also be set to monitor details like seatbelt usage and speeding. This auto personal surveillance device lets you locate your spouse at anytime letting you know where they are.

Passive GPS: A passive tracking system records the history of a vehicle. That history can later be downloaded and reviewed. You cannot locate a vehicle in real time with a passive system. It does tell you where a vehicle was and for how long and the speeds at which it was traveling.

It allow you to review data on your spouse driving and locations after the fact by downloading data.

Girls, [/b]It's time to end the suspicion and catch 'em in the act. It's really worth a try than living in fear.
[size=14pt]If you can't get the GPS, copy his car mileage and measure the distance from home to his work place. Do the same at night when he comes back and it'll give you an idea if he veered somewhere else apart from coming home.
[/size]
If the distance from home to work is 15 miles, he shouldn't drive more than 32 miles per work day. You may still need the GPS to beat the office romance because those creatures called men are very creepy.

[b]Guys
, You can shoot me for all I care. i just have to share this information.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2008
Talk about stalker lipsrsealed

Nah mehhn, this is too extreme o
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Gamine(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2008
hahahahaa

I was gonna do this for my Final Year project!!!
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
IWomen i fear una,unfaithful ppl, just took my girlfriend to take a lie dectective test and shes been,
Re: Tracking Your Husband by spikedcylinder: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
Imagine the man finding out he's being tracked. Your own don finish! shocked shocked
Re: Tracking Your Husband by DualCore1: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
one more entry added to my k1nda-chics-i-shouldnt-screw-with list

>RedHotChic
Re: Tracking Your Husband by sistawoman: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
too much time and effort trying to figure out if he is cheating.  I believe what is done in the dark will come to the light.  I dont have to be sneaking around checking up behind him to make sure he is faithful.  If he is cheating it will land in my lap and when it does he should have his things already moved out, cuz we are over.

I am not going to yell, shout, cut things up I am just going to keep it moving and move on without him.  I know this because I have been cheated on in the past and when i found out i kept it moving.  he begged and he pleased but it was over, i could never trust a cheat again.

I have 3 children and 2 of his to take care of, running up behind him is just too much time and energy that can be spent on my children, my job, my business, my marriage and my life.  God reveals all things in due time.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ thread
Don't these women have a life to live?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
And what happens when he leaves his car at work and takes a taxi to his lover's place?
That's why the ankle bracelet they usually give ex jail birds may be handy very soon for tracking husbands, tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
one more entry added to my k1nda-chics-i-shouldnt-screw-with list

>RedHotChic
You betcha!!
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Geniall: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2008
You're so sad, RedHotChic. Why not just hire me - a private investigator - to do the job?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
You're so sad, RedHotChic. Why not just hire me - a private investigator - to do the job?
You may end up sleeping with him. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by tope2000(f): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
why would i want to
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Geniall: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

You may end up sleeping with him. tongue tongue tongue

LOL. Not likely.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Esss(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
Talk about freaks!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Redhotchic I dread you no be small.

I need to get my car sweeped for bugs. See these freaks o!! Lord deliver me from girls like redhotchic.

Omo see conspiracy!! the only thing is that your system is beatable. why dont you try placing the tracker on your husband.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2008

Omo see conspiracy!! the only thing is that your system is beatable. why don't you try placing the tracker on your husband
You haven't heard of ankle bracelet? It comes with chips that can enable me track you with my laptop while chatting on nairaland. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

If am not in my computer, I can give a friend my husband's tracking number to help me keep him in check. Welcome to the new world babe.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
1) Why are you married to him if you don't trust him?

2) Can't he arrest you for stalking him and invading his privacy?

3) How would you install it without him knowing? You know we men notice every difference in our cars.

4) Women cheat too, you know, so that GPS thing could backfire.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
Can't he arrest you for stalking him and invading his privacy?
My dear, you lose your privacy to your spouse the day you got married. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Esss(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
Thank God for divorce!!

You will be back in your fathers house long before i wear any tracking bracelet.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
LOL. Not likely.
Likely? Common girl, I expected you to say "Hell No". tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by sistajay(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
Best to leave the man to his own devices, why track him?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

You haven't heard of ankle bracelet? It comes with chips that can enable me track you with my laptop while chatting on nairaland. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

If am not in my computer, I can give a friend my husband's tracking number to help me keep him in check. Welcome to the new world babe.

All i have to do is take off the ankle bracelet and tie it around ma dog's neck when i am leaving the house.
The dog stays at home watching tele-tubbies while i am shagging me brains out 30 miles away.
On ur laptop. . . . . .The tracking would reveal i am snoring at home whereas i am NOT!!!
So what say thou?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
Thank God for divorce!!

You will be back in your fathers house long before i wear any tracking bracelet.
Roflmao; I can also send you packing if you refuse to wear them.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

My dear, you lose your privacy to your spouse the day you got married. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Then y'all should not trip when we check your emails, calls history and text messages.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Geniall: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Likely? Common girl, I expected you to say "Hell No". tongue tongue tongue

LOL. That's because I'm not a girl.
grin
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
All i have to do is take off the ankle bracelet and tie it around ma dog's neck when i am leaving the house.
The dog stays at home watching tele-tubbies while i am shagging me brains out 30 miles away.
On your laptop. . . . . .The tracking would reveal i am snoring at home whereas i am NOT!!!
So what say thou?
Sorry dearie, the ankle bracelet beeps whenever you want to tamper with it unless you have the combination. You ever wonder why those on probation that wear them cannot take it off at home and travel without the law enforcement knowing? You are caged boy!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Let's not even talk about the GPS device I'll also install on your cell phone, as a matter of fact, by 2015, there will be chips you can install in their deeks to beep on your wives laptop anytime it gets hard in her absence. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
LOL. That's because I'm not a girl.
Oooh ma bad, I won't still hire you because you may flip the coin on me and join him in his shitty business.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hold up! What would the dude be doing while you put on the ankle bracelet?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
Then y'all should not trip when we check your emails, calls history and text messages.
Please, that's busy body, we don't cheat na? besides, who sends love e mails these days or do you enjoy reading junk mails?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hold up! What would the dude be doing while you put on the ankle bracelet?
Sleeping.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Pennywise(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2008
@RHC,

Well done. How very clever? Keep tracking. But I think you are going to be changing husbands for a long time.

No doubt you will have cause to revise those statistics upwards when you know enough about men.Eventually. This is the reason why some men give up hotel rooms all together in preference for the home- Snooping wives.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by debosky(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:
as a matter of fact, by 2015, there will be chips you can install in their deeks to beep on your wives laptop anytime it gets hard in her absence. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

will the chip tell you the cause of the erection too? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? / When You Ask A Deeper Life Girl For Her Unclad Picture-(photo) / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.