Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tracking Your Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tracking Your Husband (6259 Views)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracking Your Husband by savanaha: 3:48am On Jul 09, 2008
I think this red Hot Chick name is Almondjoy and she is lives in America.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2008
Red,

what kind of mess is this *tracking your husband*? You r a troublemaker. We got enough trouble managing our stealth, now u come up with GPS tracking. You r a homebreaker.
Forget about Redhottie for once and think about the advantages of this proposal? Implanting chips in Nigerian men could decimate prostitution in Nigeria and lure prostitutes out of the brothels.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 4:59am On Jul 09, 2008
I think this red Hot Chick name is Almondjoy and she is lives in America.
Redhottie is different from Almondbabe, I miss her tho.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by lui1(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2009
SMSICT IT Solutions Nigeria limited is an enterprise electronic security provider, offering SMS Portals, mobile asset Tracking & Fleet management solution services, web designing, surveilance sytem(CCTV) and IT consultant. With exceptional functionalities within and outside Nigeria.

Vehicle/Human Tracking We use this to determine the geographical location of a vehicle or loved one and transmitting this information to the exact point.

Our smsict TS is a small tracking device unit, about the size of a cigarette packet. Inside the unit one of the latest high sensitive GPS receivers, a GSM modern/SIM card, memory and a battery.

We are Nigeria’s foremost GIS solution provider and supplier of accurate digital maps and GIS data. with the most up-to-date Naija Digital Maps

U can reach us on info@smsictngltd.com
www.smsictngltd.com
Re: Tracking Your Husband by elchux: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
@ red hot chic
you sound like you are not a happy woman (or girl? ).
piece of advice ---- is easier to cover your legs with slippers than cover the entire world with carpet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? / Naija Girls With Wahala(photo) / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.