Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tracking Your Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tracking Your Husband (6258 Views)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Big brother? please! Is it not a shameful thing for a big brother to turn to a stooge for his little brother? America dictates for the British and decides when Gordon Brown will wake up, shit or fart. Y'all are wimps and I commend y'all too for your American Hero worship. Una no get life for real!!!

Don't letz veer off-topic. . . . . I have dealt with this UK/USA topic more than 20 times on this forum.
The last thing i need now is a trailer park chic arguing with me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
The last thing i need now is a trailer park chic arguing with me.
na waoh, na me say make your "urchinous" babe put GPS in your gall bladder? tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

na waoh, na me say make your "urchinous" babe put GPS in your gall bladder? tongue tongue

Sinner!!!!

Do u still drive humungous trucks, wear dungarees and keep a piece in ur pantyhose?? tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic,

You make it sound as if this GPS thingy can not track a wife's wakabout. Abi you wan talk say na only men get monopoly of marital infidelity?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic,

You make it sound as if this GPS thingy can not track a wife's wakabout. Abi you wan talk say na only men get monopoly of marital infidelity?
You can't place that sht on a woman without her noticing it in 2 seconds, We are hyper smart!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
Do u still drive humungous trucks, wear dungarees and keep a piece in your pantyhose??
I drive a 5.4L 300 hp V8 lincoln blackwood truck and it's sexy and not humongous. We are not up to 10 that owns it in Germantown. don't wear dungarees and the pantyhose thing, hmm
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

I drive a 5.4L 300 hp V8 lincoln blackwood truck and it's sexy and not humongous. We are not up to 10 that owns it in Germantown. don't wear dungarees and the pantyhose thing, hmm

Stop running your mouth. . . . Not up to 10 ma ass!!!
U wear dungarees and Intel says you are blue-collar plus u keep a piece in your XXXXXXXX
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
Intel says you are blue-collar
roflmao; Ask around, i'm the lone chic here that is proud to say i've been a truck driver(18 wheeler) across the continental US, milked cows in Nebraska(can you stand their farts you wimp), I still do carpentry and plumbing jobs around my house(it saves me some damn money) and am a survivor, You can't beat that, Ajebutter!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Again, we are not up to 10(only 2 chics) that rolls on blackwood out here, playa!
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

roflmao; Ask around, i'm the lone chic here that is proud to say i've been a truck driver(18 wheeler) across the continental US, milked cows in Nebraska(can you stand their farts you wimp), I still do carpentry and plumbing jobs around my house(it saves me some damn money) and am a survivor, You can't beat that, Ajebutter!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Again, we are not up to 10(only 2 chics) that rolls on blackwood out here, playa!

Milked cows??
Thank U very much. . . . .I can't stand the cow's farts or yours!!!

U do carpentary, plumbing jobs and drives 18-wheeler. . . . .I aint surprised.
I have always known u have a XXY chromosome. . . . What kinda piece do u carry??
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
Milked cows??
Thank You very much. . . . .I can't stand the cow's farts or yours!!!
That's why you are a wimp.

You do carpentary, plumbing jobs and drives 18-wheeler. . . . .I aint surprised.
I said I drove the 18 wheeler,
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

That's why you are a wimp.

I am not a wimp. . . . If i tell u the things i have dipped ma hands into, u would bow down and kiss my toes!!!

I said I drove the 18 wheeler,

Good for you!!!
I drove caterpillars in Ilesha too to clear a piece of land. cool
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
I am not a wimp. . . . If i tell u the things i have dipped ma hands into, u would bow down and kiss my toes!!!
Like 419 and gigolo?

I drove caterpillars in Ilesha too to clear a piece of land.
Who dash you land in Ilesha?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Like 419 and gigolo?

Shut up you cunt!!!!
U think i am like all y'all Ijesha brovas.

Who dash you land in Ilesha?

I have a huge piece of land in ur village.
Only 2 families have bigger ones than mine so RESPECT.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
Shut up you cunt!!!!
You think i am like all y'all Ijesha brovas.
Whatever, Ijesha brovas worked for their huge success, you can't beat that.

I have a huge piece of land in your village.
Only 2 families have bigger ones than mine so RESPECT.

Standing on the promises God made to Abraham, huh? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic
Could it be that u enjoy ursef hating Men?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Whatever, Ijesha brovas worked for their huge success, you can't beat that.
Yea. . . . . .They were bloody shrewd businessmen. . . .
Most of em dabbled into Bloodmoney too so the word success should be used with care.

Standing on the promises God made to Abraham, huh? tongue tongue tongue tongue

LMAO. . . . . That was funny!!!
Anyways, i won't blow ma trumpet. . .  .Letz stick to the topic!!

Where exactly do u wanna put ur bug?? Your boo's butt?? tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yea. . . . . .They were bloody shrewd businessmen. . . .
Most of em dabbled into Bloodmoney too so the word success should be used with care.

there's nothing like blood money in my books and they don't exist. As far as am concerned, succesful Ijesha bruvas are reaping from mere haterade poured on them from those that wanna be like them.

Where exactly do u want to put your bug?? Your boo's butt??
In his prostates.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
There is another method, though its for ladies cheating on their guys, There is an electronic meter that could be installed into her vagina. After having sex with her, you read the metre, LOL. Innovation. If you want to buy the metre, i sell it
Re: Tracking Your Husband by DualCore1: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
trynna track us will only cause unnecessary heartaches. some things a berra left unknown.
too much fuss over nada.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

there's nothing like blood money in my books and they don't exist. As far as am concerned, succesful Ijesha bruvas are reaping from mere haterade
poured on them from those that want to be like them.

I dont hate Ijesha peops. . . . Ma mum is from Ilesha.
Matter of fact, i like when they speak their language. . . . I actually pay kids to diss emselves in their language.
Shyte is funny. tongue tongue

In his prostates.

I think ur boo named the wrong pocket. . . . .
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
There is another method, though its for ladies cheating on their guys, There is an electronic meter that could be installed into her vagina. After having sex with her, you read the metre, LOL. Innovation. If you want to buy the metre, i sell it
Lol; Toto no get meter, that's why you cannot read the mileage. Have you heard of veejay rejuvenation surgery ? Indeed Liz Taylor can turn to a virgin with that surgery, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2008

RedHotChic
Could it be that u enjoy ursef hating Men?
I don't hate men, i love them and sleep with them sometimes but i just like to control their cruise and not their cruise controlling me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
I think your boo named the wrong pocket. . . . .
Booohooooo, I am conversant with every inch of him tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2008
Seriously if I found out that my wife was tracking me, I'll send that crackhead packing faster than she knows what's up.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2008
Seriously if I found out that my wife was tracking me, I'll send that crackhead packing faster than she knows what's up.
That is if the house and children belongs to only you, na? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

That is if the house and children belongs to only you, na? shocked shocked shocked shocked

This babe needs help. . .

U must think all MEN are free-loaders like your geezers.
Who would stay in a woman's house?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Who else would the house belong to?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

You always sound rediculous
I dont know for other men
But for me
I CANT STAY IN A WOMANS HOUSE

I HAD BETTER REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE OR MOVE INTO THE STREETS.
do you get?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by TheSly: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hannibal:

You must think all MEN are free-loaders like your geezers.
Don't mind this yeye ijesha babe!. . . . .Ko gbadun!
Sometimes she makes me Wanna give her a dirty hot slap for the krauts and bunkums she spews here.
Hell!. . . . . .Who in his right senses would stay in a woman's crib??
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
Akpo Jude:

I don't know for other men
But for me

I HAD BETTER REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE OR MOVE INTO THE STREETS.
do you get?

RedHotChic is a dominatrix.
She goes to the streetz, pick tramps up. . . . .brush em up and let em stay in her house.
Obviously, all powers belong to her. . . She has got the man by the balls(nuthing wrong with that as long as she foots the bill).
What i won't stand is for her to think ALL men are satisfied with such SHITuation. angry angry angry angry

The Sly:

Sometimes she makes me Wanna give her a dirty hot slap for the krauts and bunkums she spews here.

She is a super prat!!!!
U are even nice giving her a dirty slap.
I'm ready to order for her female circumcision in Kenya. angry angry angry angry
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2008

You must think all MEN are free-loaders like your geezers.
That's what y'all say but end up doing it anyway.

Who else would the house belong to?
The person that paid the rent. You wonder why Kemi sent her husband(The Wema bank Ex MD) packing?

I don't know for other men
But for me

[b]I HAD BETTER REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE OR MOVE INTO THE STREETS.
do you get?
[/b]
Only in Warri. A lot of Nigerian men live off their women abroad and of course in lagos. If you lose your job and your wife still has hers, will you pack to your fathers house till you get another? Useless male egomaniacal machismo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
You wanna slap me? i may press charges while you are cooling off in Alagbon. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) / Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.