Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tracking Your Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tracking Your Husband (6257 Views)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracking Your Husband by TheSly: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

You want to slap me? i may press charges while you are cooling off in Alagbon. shocked shocked shocked
Shut up!. . . . . . .Alagbon ko. . . . . . .Ologede ni!
Thank your stars. . . . . .That am not in your hood. . . . . . cool
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hannibal:

RedHotChic is a dominatrix.
She goes to the streetz, pick tramps up. . . . .brush em up and let em stay in her house.
Obviously, all powers belong to her. . . She has got the man by the balls(nuthing wrong with that as long as she foots the bill).
What i won't stand is for her to think ALL men are satisfied with such SHITuation. angry angry angry angry

She is a super prat!!!!
You are even nice giving her a dirty slap.
I'm ready to order for her female circumcision in Kenya. angry angry angry angry
tks dude

redhotchic
not warri
but u could say Benin
u seem to forget that warri men have seen the worst situation while growing
so trust him that he makes a good planner (for raining days)
dont forget that u live life learning from others mistake
so once again u get it wrong! angry
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

The person that paid the rent. You wonder why Kemi sent her husband(The Wema bank Ex MD) packing?

Who says you have to pay rent? Why not just buy it?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChics
its mostly those of u that want to say/show they are strongh that are always the weak type.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2008
Who says you have to pay rent? Why not just buy it?
Every Nigerian man has money to buy a house all of a sudden. Who are these people that kiss my ass offline for house rent reduction? You guys should reduce this online booboo abeg.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChics
its mostly those of u that want to say/show they are strongh that are always the weak type.
Trust me am not weak, I've seen it all, You are messing with the wrong chic. You better run home before your wife locks you out. tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Every Nigerian man has money to buy a house all of a sudden. Who are these people that kiss my ass offline for house rent reduction? You guys should reduce this online booboo abeg.

The irony!
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2008
Akpo Jude:

RedHotChics

Exactly. . .

RedHotChic could actually be someone's doormat. . .
She cooks, cleans, milk cows, scrubs, washes her spouse's soiled boxers amongst other stuffs.
Then she comes online to show useless bravado.

Who else thinks RedHotChic needs to be CIRCUMCISED??  wink wink wink
Re: Tracking Your Husband by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2008
Akpo Jude:

RedHotChics

you pretty much just called out all the men in the world.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Her partner in online "strength" has shown up just in time.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by TheSly: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Egbami!. . . . . .This is ridiculous. . . .who is this one again o cheesy
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Trust me am not weak, I've seen it all, You are messing with the wrong chic. You better run home before your wife locks you out. tongue tongue
where could I be this time of the day?
and who told U I`m married?

But wait oh
a whole original like me nie u dey tell say he dey mess with wetin?
the rong chic, abey from the way u dey sound
u be good girl trying protect ur sef/heart

anyway sha
nor worry en,if heart break come live with it en,
WAIT ABI UR HEART NOR BE KPORMOR?  
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2008
Exactly. . .

She cooks, cleans, milk cows, scrubs, washes her spouse's soiled boxers amongst other stuffs.

Who else thinks RedHotChic needs to be CIRCUMCISED??

So you'll actually be happy if am someone's doormat? Did your education influence you at all? I thought lots of naija guys are ready to accept the Bella power that will soon sweep through Nigeria like hurricane?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by TheSly: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Exactly. . .

Who else thinks RedHotChic needs to be CIRCUMCISED?? wink wink wink
No doubt about that!. . . .She's one of them type who calls their husband. . . .MY LORD. . . .MY Savior n sh*tz!
She's just tryin' to vent her anger on 'em males up here.
Oniranu! tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh onyi
are u taking sides with her ?
or u r just supporting cos its her against hims?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2008
where could I be this time of the day?
and who told You I`m married?
Oooh peleee; No woman agreed to marry you? why? is it because of money or just because you are timid?
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2008
No doubt about that!. . . .She's one of them type who calls their husband. . . .MY LORD. . . .MY Savior n sh*tz!
She's just tryin' to vent her anger on 'em males up here.
Oniranu!
Lmao; Lord ko saviour ni,
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 12:23am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

So you'll actually be happy if am someone's doormat? Did your education influence you at all? I thought lots of naija guys are ready to accept the Bella power that will soon sweep through Nigeria like hurricane?

After reading your drivel, prattle and piffle. . . . . .I will be very happy if u are actually someone's doormat!!!
Matter of fact, i think u set out to date the degenerates and the social deviants of this world to show WOMAN POWER.
Any man willing to stay in your house as a spouse is a complete FAILURE.
If he's Nigerian, he needs spiritual deliverance. . . . . .Naked bath @ the Lekki Beach on Easter Monday. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Oooh peleee; No woman agreed to marry you? why? is it because of money or just because you are timid?
I don`t plan getting married now
If I`d wanted one for wife I would have got FIVE OF THEM?
but sorry I`m not asking U to be 1 of d 5!  grin
Re: Tracking Your Husband by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2008
Im not taking sides. personally i couldnt track my husband. there would be no need to. with a girl like me, shoot i dont got to worry. no one else can compare. cool cool cool
Re: Tracking Your Husband by eldee(m): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2008
@topic
Why would you marry a man so you can put a tracking device under his car and hope he does sumn wrong?

Hannibal:

Exactly. . .

Who else thinks RedHotChic needs to be CIRCUMCISED??  wink wink wink
I second your motion jare . . .
She's been getting that thing too much cheesy
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2008
roflmao :p
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2008
eldee:

I second your motion jare . . .
She's been getting that thing too much cheesy

U are the man!!!!
Clitoral erections is the cause of RedHotChic's attitude.
When she gets[b] it[/b] completely removed, she would be completely neutered. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by AkpoJude(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm not taking sides. personally i couldnt track my husband. there would be no need to. with a girl like me, shoot i don't got to worry. no one else can compare. cool cool cool
u did make some sense
while dont u try explain that to RedHotChic
maybe since U are a lady she will admit it to u and even more
Re: Tracking Your Husband by StephenP(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm not taking sides. personally i couldnt track my husband. there would be no need to. with a girl like me, shoot i don't got to worry. no one else can compare.  cool cool cool

Compare to what? I'm hella sure it ain't beauty. LOL
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Sisikill: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2008
Hmmm, maybe I spoke too soon about this tracking thingy. In my defence though, I didn't think it would work but. . . errr. . . I've changed my mind after seeing how well it's working for RedHotChic right now.  wink

Brilliant, Brilliant marketing strategy RedHotChic.  A'ight,  I'll take 2. . . no 3, you know what, just make it a dozen.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by TheSly: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

You are the man!!!!
Clitoral erections is the cause of RedHotChic's attitude.
When she gets[b] it[/b] completely removed, she would be completely neutered. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nahhhhhhhhhh This babe is hell stubborn!
A woman that could come up with this BS all in the name of tracking your husband would come up with another alternative. . .
Plssssssssss. . . . Think about this, the reason for all her lewd threads is as a result of what sum men have shown her!!
What i think would happen if you remove Funmi's thing is:

1: More unlimited lewd topics saying men are EVIL n shitz!!! cheesy
2: She would be advising all 'em ladies to start doing IT through their ears. . . . . .

Last time i checked. . . . . . her ears are as big as that of elephant!! tongue tongue
Oniranu oloju kongba ijesha babe!!! tongue tongue
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2008
The Sly:

Nahhhhhhhhhh This babe is hell stubborn!
A woman that could come up with this BS all in the name of tracking your husband would come up with another alternative. . .
Plssssssssss. . . . Think about this, the reason for all her lewd threads is as a result of what sum men have shown her!!
What i think would happen if you remove Funmi's thing is:

1: More unlimited lewd topics saying men are EVIL n shitz!!! cheesy
2: She would be advising all 'em ladies to start doing IT through their ears. . . . . .

Last time i checked. . . . . . her ears are as big as that of elephant!! tongue tongue
Oniranu oloju kongba ijesha babe!!! tongue tongue

Honestly, i have met misnadrists in me life. .  . . . I'm yet to see anyone as reprobated as RedHotChic. . . . .
Maybe we should do double whammy on her to neuter her completely.
Circumcision and SPAYING. . . . .   cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tracking Your Husband by onyinye2(f): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2008
StephenP:

Compare to what? I'm hella sure it ain't beauty. LOL

so not funny. seriously. didnt have to go there. wasnt even talking in a physical sense.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2008
Who else thinks RedHotChic needs to be CIRCUMCISED??
Early man. We are not in 1308.
Re: Tracking Your Husband by RedHotChic(f): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2008
Honestly, i have met misnadrists in me life. . . . . I'm yet to see anyone as reprobated as RedHotChic. . . . .
Maybe we should do double whammy on her to neuter her completely.
Circumcision and SPAYING. .
rotflmao, Ilesha queen don suffer for here. who is giving these men this free haterade this evening? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tracking Your Husband by Hannibal: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Early man. We are not in 1308.

I agree the method is CRASS but it's the most effective way to curb your misandristic attitude. grin cheesy

RedHotChic:

rotflmao, Ilesha queen don suffer for here. who is giving these men this free haterade this evening? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't be angry with us. . . . . I think we should have u spayed once and for all!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel / Fine Boys Never Lack / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.