Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117319 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lafuria1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
lirusehn: can u plz face why u here?

am here to discuss with people and debate meaningfully and not throw insult like you do. I don't think you are here to throw insult or are you?

simple fact of life: you don't have to agree with what other people say. just disagree and make your point without being vulgar.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BankuTilapia: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jman06: This got me cracking!lolzzzz...maybe i might just die from laughter maybe..lol

Maybe u might not........ Maybe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Bisjosh(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
This reminds me of the program "CHEATERS"
With the overwhelming camera men and lights
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
That is a lesson to all men. Trust women less
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lirusehn(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
la furia:

am here to discuss with people and debate meaningfully and not throw insult like you do. I don't think you are here to throw insult or are you?

simple fact of life: you don't have to agree with what other people say. just disagree and make your point without being vulgar.
ask ur moma to tell u wot normality dmandz

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by snowflakes22: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
[how u take know way na the husband get d belle? ote author=emilyone]maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked[/quote]
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by pcnwamadi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
like dey say, karma is a bitch, it knows ur address.. My dad always told me wen i turned 18, never in my life to sleep wit anoda mans wife, be it sugar mumy or wat ever dey call it, cos if u do, one day, it comes bak to u.. am sure if u investigate dat mans life he must have slept wit some one elses wife, d favor is being returned by karma.. grin dis goes out to all dose who are looking for sugar mummies (another mans wife and money), one day ur turn is coming, na for AIT we go watch una own.. a word is enof for d wise. am out.. cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by snowflakes22: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
sexymoma: Some men get mind sha... Bleeping a pregnant woman.
If she go do peke nko..

It even a curse to bleep someone's else wife wid pregnancy.
Hian

True talk o embarassed
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Policewoman(f): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
USELESS WOMAN. The man should throw her out in the streets. angry
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by pickabeau1: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
la furia:
Brilliant. Simple and straightforward. Beauty of Islam.

Is it not only the woman who will be stoned
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Come o, why traffic no wan less for this thread? 11pages so far and traffic still dey jampack. Na so una dey like kpekus news? Btw, where is kulyie? The ultimate fan of kpekus news. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by texasbreed: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
josite:

thank you for your observations. And they are supposed to be caught in the act. How many of the women condemning her are fucking only one man as at this point in time of condemning her.it is a human thing and worse will still happen to those condemning her right now. Obviously she lacks discretion and the lover too and the hubby should at worst divorce her.posting her on the internet is an inappropriate response to a human issue that has happened before and will still happened again and is right now happening somewhere else. Women too has a right to be well bleeped just like their male counterpart. The rule is really. "don't get caught". Whose wife or whose husband is not being bleeped by another in this internet era either physically or remotely via bbm/internet.
Best post I've read... Thanks..u are blessed
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by texasbreed: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
josite:

thank you for your observations. And they are supposed to be caught in the act. How many of the women condemning her are fucking only one man as at this point in time of condemning her.it is a human thing and worse will still happen to those condemning her right now. Obviously she lacks discretion and the lover too and the hubby should at worst divorce her.posting her on the internet is an inappropriate response to a human issue that has happened before and will still happened again and is right now happening somewhere else. Women too has a right to be well bleeped just like their male counterpart. The rule is really. "don't get caught". Whose wife or whose husband is not being bleeped by another in this internet era either physically or remotely via bbm/internet.
Best post I've read... Thanks..u are blessed...
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Agrika: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why should this be on the front page, how will the innocent family members and loved ones of this "culprits" feel after seeing this picture
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by realbenson: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
honestly i dont really know the word to use in describing this woman, this is an abomination in the highest order. She stand a chance of losing her husband and she will never marry again in life cos nobody will like to house a prostitude. Shame to her.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Agrika: Why should this be on the front page, how will the innocent family members and loved ones of this "culprits" feel after seeing this picture

Why should you have any sympathy for the ashawo. Serves her right.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
realbenson: honestly i dont really know the word to use in
describing this woman, this is an abomination in the highest order. She stand a chance of losing her husband and she will never marry again in life cos nobody will like to house a prostitude. Shame to her.

Why u wan copy my name? Make copy copy no kill u o o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by armyofone(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Not the normal size of her belly. I heard brothers don't discriminate where they shook it when agros catch them.

coogar:

she's not pregnant - that's the normal size of her belly. these cheap bloggers would write nonsense to drive traffic. which sane man would penetrate someone else's pregnant wife?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2013
lokzie: Even Skyler White waited until she had Holly. Some ladies should just remain single and have their lives the way they want it.

That is the part that pisses me off the most. If you are so 'oh this' or 'oh that', why not remain single, or divorce the man immediately you observe/experience what you feel you cant live with(out)? ??

For the foooools that equate male 'flexing' with female unfaithfulness, do you also equate male wooing with/to female wooing? And male spending in relationships ( and in marriages) with female spending? Since "society" EXPECTS the man to pick the bills when he hangs out with a new date or old date, or with a sister or wife, or any other darn female? is it not also true that society is more forgiving of a man that philanders, than of a useless woman that cheats? Would anyone complain if EVERYTHING were truly 50/50?

Look, some things in life are beyond "intellectual" discussion. If it is generally EXPECTED that the man should be the financial fore-runner in wooing/dating/befriending/marriage and EVERYTHING else, then it is also EXPECTED that women should be more faithful to whatever man they end up with. Is that too much to ask? ? If you want to be "equal" with men in terms of the 'privileges" men enjoy, then you should also be equal to men in terms of responsibilities, duties, and most of all, FINANCIAL EXPECTATIONS! When last did a hot 21 year old girl bear the financial burdens (including hanging out and 'dating' expenses) of a 25 year old guy? We're in Nigeria, not Norway or Sweden!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Proffdada: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2013
They weren't even thinking about the baby
before they went all crazy
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:59am On Oct 26, 2013
deols:

It is a long process. There are guidelines.

*They need to provide four witnesses
*These witnesses must have found them in the act
*Not like above, with them clothed or them kissing or hugging. They(all four) must have seen them in the real act.
*The witnesses must be people known to be trustworthy
*and if witnesses are later found to have lied, they will get 80 lashes of the cane each, will never be witnesses to anything ever again until they may have been known to have sought repentance and become changed.
*No one is allowed to be on the search or peeping nor spying over others.
Now all of these are to ensure that
*a pious woman is not slandered against.
*that the society is kept off vices because whatever you do that one personet you doing and you did not stop until the fourth person met you at it has become public concern..and a Muslim society is concerned about the sanctity of the society.

so if all of these measures are taken and a man and woman are still gound guilty, it is obvious that they went really off and transcend boundaries.

The punishment would be---

*for unmarried people- 100 lashes of the cane.
*for thearried - stoning to death.

It would be rare to find these happening because no one would want to have this kind of punishment. The society is less perverted and vices like rape, are not rampant.

I'm shocked you criticize the husband behavior when you are aware of what would have happened to the woman if she was in Saudi Arabia. So you think 'stoning her to death' is better than posting her pic online?

The way u analyse the punishment meted out to adulterous women in Saudi Arabia seems (to me) like you support or condone such.

I think the laws in Saudi Arabia is clear - once you are caught whether its your 1st or last time, you will receive the punishment!

I don't think you need to be caught 4 time(4 witness) like you want to make us believe, b4 u're stoned to death.

The woman should just thank her stars that na naija she dey!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 2:09am On Oct 26, 2013
That won't be necessary. I've worked hard to get my relationship to where it is and everything is checked off my list except "I do" which will happen as soon as my man is out of school. With sex on calendar, sex help when we need it and all the tools at our disposal, with our fantasies taken care of and self get off session among others make me the happiest woman walking
RedBenson:

Can we try something difference? I bet u wont regret knowing what u been missing. There's pleasure in variety of diccks in one pusssy. Pm me. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2013
RedBenson:

How did you know it's a short time hotel/bed? It takes experience for one to know things in life. Now, wit this ur comment, how am i sure you've not been laid in such bed on 'short time basis'? grin grin

If foreigner read tru this thread (based on some people's post) him go think say na for Eko hotel we den knack our wife/GFs. When in reality 99.9% of guys have sex in' olosho house', car, koro(corner), toilets and classroom - which is worse than that room in the pix.

May we stop all these forming when we no b senator pikin.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 2:28am On Oct 26, 2013
Ode, ibo women don't divorce because they can cheat with pregnancy while married in some ghetto hotel rooms. So you now see why Yoruba will rather divorce? I challenge you to take half of your family members for Dna to confirm that you and siblings births were contracted out. Omo ale ibo,go and find out who is your daddy.

You hypocrite didn't see that I quoted one of your own for accusing Yoruba first
Ema prince:
you are an idiot!!!...why are you yorubas quick to start accusing igbos when it is obvious that cheating have been in the blood of your mothers and sisters....igbo women respects their husbands and marriage if u don't know..they hardly divorce,unlike in yoruba land where a wife will leave her husband and start making babies for another man.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Joyland(m): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2013
sexymoma: Some men get mind sha... Bleeping a pregnant woman.
If she go do peke nko..

It even a curse to bleep someone's else wife wid pregnancy.
Hian

Who knows, may be he is responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua:

But I think this is just someone trying to drive traffic to a blog by picking up pictures from the Internet and using it.
These people may even be from Papua New Guinea

Yea, looks like what a desperate blogger will do. Plus, she may not be pregnant, big belle might be as a result of eba and akpu like some one said earlier. You need to see my neighbour's own, looks bigger than this and it's been like that since she had her second baby.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by MMBologi(m): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2013
the law of karma what goes around comes around, the man must have done that some1 else' wife this maybe his reward.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Raymysterio(m): 4:54am On Oct 26, 2013
(singing in The Prince Voice)
Take Banana till you go yo 2*!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Wu Zetian: Isn't it funny that a woman has to be ridiculed when she's caught cheating?? The African community posts her pictures online and what not.

What about the men?? Who is humiliating them for cheating on their wives?? Double standards yo!
The wives refused to humiliate their husbands... They instead choose to fight their fellow woman that the husbands sleeps with.. Honestly this mentality of women need to stop...

P.S: It's not just a Nigerian thing... Remember Monica Lewinsky?, remember the house maid of Arnold Schwazzengger?, remember the David Beckham scandal?... I just don't know why they women are quick to forgive their cheating hubby while majority of the male rush to divorce their wife's when she cheats on them..

Maybe that mentality that the man is supposed to be the hunter is still dominant in our thoughts.. after hunting a food and devour it, the hunter goes in search of another

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.